Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28676 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by engrj(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Y did u started what u can' finish, Note this some ladies are very wicked it's not going to be easy.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Natasha2(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
@aribisala0 okay I have heard you its just that it was annoying
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
[size=28pt]Marriages More Satisfying When Wives are Thinner Than Husbands, Study Finds[/size]

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_RelationshipNews/marriages-satisfying-wives-thinner-husbands/story?id=14081017#.TiRg4DFEank.facebook
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
Dayo, so na you be that? Next time, just remember to remove hand from face. . .kekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by joe4christ(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
@OP You sincerely must be high on something if ever imagine you walking scot-free from this. It seems u've never heard or tasted the range of a woman's wrath huh? I bet if u would live to testify of it, I bet you're just about to see the real monster in her!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by joe4christ(m): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
@OP You sincerely must be high on something if ever imagine you walking scot-free from this. It seems u've never heard or tasted the range of a woman's wrath huh? I bet if u would live to testify of it, I bet you're just about to see the real monster in her!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Dayo, so na you be that? Next time, just remember to remove hand from face. . .kekeke

If i remove my hand from my face should I place it on your b00bies?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
lool, ahhh*rubs eyes* yu don begin agen. .

I don't have any, did you not hear? I have malnourished b00bs. . .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by clothiers(f): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
if you really love a girl, you should be able to love her in spite of her mistakes. seat her down to lecture her cos she may be ignorant of OBESITY cry. if she dearly love you, then she should be able to listen to you DO and DON"T grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by emmatok(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
If marriage of 9years with children can breakup.

How much more ordinary girlfriend and boyfriend.

That girl is stupid and selfish how can you date a man for 5years without making head way.

The OP has done noting wrong, he has the right to breakup any relationship he is not comfortable with.

People fall in love and out of love.

Op simply fell out of love due to length of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
dayokanu:

[size=28pt]Marriages More Satisfying When Wives are Thinner Than Husbands, Study Finds[/size]

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_RelationshipNews/marriages-satisfying-wives-thinner-husbands/story?id=14081017#.TiRg4DFEank.facebook

so you want your wife to have no ass and boobs and have a flatter chest than you and a flatter ass.

thin practically means being flat

you can't really have an ass and be super thin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

lool, ahhh*rubs eyes* yu don begin agen. .

I don't have any, did you not hear? I have malnourished bosoms. . .

Lemme lay hands on them and they would rise again.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Roland17(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Firstly u have been dating her figure and not her heart for 9 yrs. if u dump her now cos she is now fat, would u term it a mistake wen u see her after 8 months in the shape u met her 9 yrs ago or even better as a mistake? you can get her back to shape with love, unless u are done with her.
Avoid loving people for reasons, especially physical reasons.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Thanks for posting this!

@ sexkillz
I've been watching you and you've been spitting all kinds of rubbish here. Seriously, your ranting is not helping matters. Anyway, i dont blame you, when you grow into an adult you'll understand better.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
OP
Don't listen to these people trying to force this girl down your throat.Dump her and let her understand why you are dumping her.Everything is not about love,sometimes physical qualities count !
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ypad: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
how are sure that the "smallie" will not get fat tomorrow?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
but again rhianna was not thinner than chris brown , so i guess the thinner thing works
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Roland17:

Firstly u have been dating her figure and not her heart for 9 yrs. if u dump her now cos she is now fat, would u term it a mistake wen u see her after 8 months in the shape u met her 9 yrs ago or even better as a mistake? you can get her back to shape with love, unless u are done with her.
Avoid loving people for reasons, especially physical reasons.

Always answering like a wise man. But I think he should leave her because he is not good enough for her and she would go through hell with him. His mind is made up already. He is inlove with smallie

@op please what is ur age range or age
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Always answering like a wise man. But I think he should leave her because he is not good enough for her and she would go through hell with him. His mind is made up already. He is inlove with smallie

@op please what is your age range or age

lol if he told us , it will be another yelling war he could be 37 for all we know.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^lolz babes abeg im tired of these topic. the girl wld not die, shebi its to loose weight. let him just leave her cos i want her to enjoy her marriage. shebi u wanted to get married weeks ago, see its not an easy task, lolz
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
Highbros:

Thanks for posting this!

@ sexkillz
I've been watching you and you've been spitting all kinds of rubbish here. Seriously, your ranting is not helping matters. Anyway, i dont blame you, when you grow into an adult you'll understand better.

Ahh, I don't liek this na. The guy was putting down his opinions. undecided

dayokanu:

Lemme lay hands on them and they would rise again.
No, thank you. .I prefer them malnourished. .Can fit in any clothes.

9jafetish:

so you want your wife to have no Bottom and bosoms and have a flatter chest than you and a flatter Bottom.

thin practically means being flat

you can't really have an Bottom and be super thin  
This is a survey done in a western country by Caucasians(bet my penny on it). .Go to Africans or Blacks- it will be the opposite.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Obviously, not fat but big in the right places.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

No, thank you. .I prefer them malnourished. .Can fit in any clothes.
This is a survey done in a western country by Caucasians(bet my penny on it). .Go to Africans or Blacks- it will be the opposite.

Malnourished b00bies are not nice I should be able to slot my dee1k in the valley in between the mountains
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^To bad, my tittas were made to bre[i]a[/i]stfeed not for some someone to slot their "epon"(says ystranger) in between the mountains. .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Roland17(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
To say one is truly ready for marriage is to accept the following:

First as man, ur wife must accept that at a certain stage you would become weaker and might not be able to perform like a 20 yr old sexually, she must accept that as u age u might grow bald and loose a lot of ur dark hair to grey invasion, she must also accept that you might begin to develop a big stomach which makes u look out of shape and if properly handled would get u back to shape, she should also be ready to accept that you would fall sick at certain times and get healthy again, her zeal, courage and determination to stand by you, helping u overcome this changes would enable both of u age in love.

For a woman, ur man must accept that at some stage, u would get over weight and if properly handled would get back to shape, your husband must accept that you would get pregnant and begin to feel insure because u feel you are no longer attractive to him, this would increase the tendencies of building tantrums quickly, he must accept that when the kids arrive your priorities for giving attention might switch temporarily, until they grow, your man must accept that there are bound to be changes in your physiological and biological build, he must accept that at a certain stage u would become frail and weak, and only his shinning love can bring back ur strength, vigor and allure.

marriage is a long life journey, it is not for boys or girls, its for courageous men and women, age does not connote maturity in marriage.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
OP:

Lemme be one of the few people that'll actually answer your question; how should you break-up with her?

Well, make sure you do it in an open space--where you can easily run away. Also, make sure people are in the vicinity.

Don't try breaking up with her in an enclosed area o (like the bedroom). Coz if you do that, the way she'll block you and sit on you ehn---you may just suffocate.   undecided #justsaying.

To the main sh1t: Be honest with her,( so she'll know exactly what to say when she takes your matter to God). Don't sugar-coat. Be nice at the same time.  smiley

Best of luck.

PS: Don't listen to people that are asking you to stick with her. Ask them "Can they themselves date/marry Precious?"--Most of them will say "NO", without blinking. Don't mind them. Do your thing bro. Nothing do you.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
@cuddlemii

thanks sweet, Like you rightly posted, i don't think the guy deserves her, why date someone for that long without marriage, it makes no sense, she would be fine once he is gone, she also needs to work hard now or when he is gone to get back to shape, cos he would be back on his knees for sure begging. "what hurts can only break".
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
BABE!:

OP:

Lemme be one of the few people that'll actually answer your question; how should you break-up with her?

Well, make sure you do it in an open space--where you can easily run away. Also, make sure people are in the vicinity.

Don't try breaking up with her in an enclosed area o (like the bedroom). Coz if you do that, the way she'll block you and sit on you ehn---you may just suffocate.   undecided #justsaying.

To the main sh1t: Be honest with her,( so she'll know exactly what to say when she takes your matter to God). Don't sugar-coat. Be nice at same time.  smiley

Best of luck.

PS: Don't listen to people that are asking you to stick with her. Ask them "Can they themselves date/marry Precious?"--Most of them will say "NO", without blinking. Don't mind them. Do your thing bro. Nothing do you.
You are making sense.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op

Why are u wasting too much time. Get it over and done with. Let us know how it went. Tell her tomorrow.

@Roland17
Uw welcome hun
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sike(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
O ma shey o! I realy pity dat lady. 9 UNDILUTED YEARS?? Chineke!! .What a Waste!!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Lotterysun: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
VERY SIMPLY
JUST GET FAT that way you will not be jealous.
Problem solved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.