Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28718 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
Good one.

Though the guy is probably fat already or else why would all his girlfriends keep turning fat after being with him.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by delpee(f): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Dont force yourself to marry someone you dont love though 9 years is TOO LONG a time to spend before dumping anyone. From experience i can tell you that what you feel for smallie now may be an illusion based on physical appearance which can change anytime. Forget being fat, if a fiancee becomes incapacitated in anyway, would you dump her? Love goes beyond appearance and beauty fades. She could have been using birth control pills which makes some people fat. Maybe you should have been more emphatic about her losing weight as a precondition for marriage and let her know its for her own good as it will be easier for her to control her weight after delivery if she takes to the gym routine from now.

Breaking up with her will not be easy as all those who have been a part of your lives in the last 9years are likely to side with her if she has a good heart and is well behaved. It will be just like going thru a divorce - many enemies to be made and a lot of curse and trauma to follow but if you are sure of your decision, u are prayerful and resolute you will get by. Ask for forgiveness tho, xtian or not. I have learnt practically that the law of karma tallies with the biblical saying of doing unto others as u want them to do to you. If shes spiritually strong and she feels cheated, things may not be so easy o!

Seek advice on how to go about the intended split from close and unbiased family members provided they know her well enough. Best wishes.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Bensonite: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
OP,
I am sure you've got more than enough advice -good and bad alike. I once had similar experience in life but what is important is what you want as a person. Please stick to your wishes do not let anyone force you to marry out of pity because of the number of years of relationship. As for those promising you death and ill luck in life. leave it to God! Please breakup slowly and make sure your family knows about it. If you notice any sign of threat please make proactive steps, ASAP.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by emmatok(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
delpee:

Dont force yourself to marry someone you dont love though 9 years is TOO LONG a time to spend before dumping anyone. From experience i can tell you that what you feel for smallie now may be an illusion based on physical appearance which can change anytime. Forget being fat, if a fiancee becomes incapacitated in anyway, would you dump her? Love goes beyond appearance and beauty fades. She could have been using birth control pills which makes some people fat. Maybe you should have been more emphatic about her losing weight as a precondition for marriage and let her know its for her own good as it will be easier for her to control her weight after delivery if she takes to the gym routine from now.

Breaking up with her will not be easy as all those who have been a part of your lives in the last 9years are likely to side with her if she has a good heart and is well behaved. It will be just like going thru a divorce - many enemies to be made and a lot of curse and trauma to follow but if you are sure of your decision, u are prayerful and resolute you will get by. Ask for forgiveness tho, xtian or not. I have learnt practically that the law of karma tallies with the biblical saying of doing unto others as u want them to do to you. If shes spiritually strong and she feels cheated, things may not be so easy o!

Seek advice on how to go about the intended split from close and unbiased family members provided they know her well enough. Best wishes.

What kind of karma are you talking about, was she forced to date the guy for 9years?

Married people with children breakup, so people in ordinary relationship can breakup, you do not need a law court for that.

The lady wasn't cheated in any way, because she was enjoying the relationship all these 9 years with out thinking about her future.

The guy should dump her, ASAP and make sure he threaten her with Police in-case she tries anything foolish.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Ahh, I don't liek this na. The guy was putting down his opinions. undecided
No, thank you. .I prefer them malnourished. .Can fit in any clothes.
This is a survey done in a western country by Caucasians(bet my penny on it). .Go to Africans or Blacks- it will be the opposite.
but i would like for my boyfriend to pick me up smiley that's where mucsles come in handy.

i guess skinny boys are not really that good
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
tom28:

you are the sort of man a woman would sit on his head and slap  in public.why u so despirate trying to please the women on nairaland? Be a man and speak your mind for once grin
And how would you know that? Trying to please which faceless women on Nairaland? The one's i can see or the one's i can not see?  undecided Because our views differ, makes u feel you can post this gibberish? Because I refuse to join you in the senseless gratification you derive, when you speak despicably about women on this forum? When would you learn to argue constructively, without resorting to baseless and unfounded criticism? undecided We are different! Get that into your thick skull! Our views MUST differ for Christ's sake. If you dont believe i've spoken my mind, then it's up to you to wake up and smell the coffee!. . . Oh and it's desperate, not despirate!. . . . Peace!  cool

Highbros:

@ sexkillz
I've been watching you and you've been spitting all kinds of rubbish here. Seriously, your ranting is not helping matters. Anyway, i dont blame you, when you grow into an adult you'll understand better.

2 Replies For You Bro!

1.STOP Using that Word ADULT when referring to your self! It's Obvious you still have a lot of growing up to do your self! undecided

2. Next time you bring your Dirty Linen to wash in Public, Get ready for all manners of comments! Some you like, Some you Dislike, some you just Out rightly Hate! How you swallow them is not my Tiney Winey Business!. . .  That said, I believe you should have gotten the sugar coated answers you were looking for in the first place. So be merry, go ahead and make her sad! I dont care, really. Live your life, but be careful in your next relationship! I have nothing against you! smiley I'm just a silly forumite who just refuses to go with crowd mentality! cool

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2011
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2011
You guys should let this matter rest.

Screw the op, Screw the fat babe and Screw the smallie. To me they are all abnormal people. Man wants out after 9 years of committed relationship becos of fats that can be burnt, Babe stayed for 9 years without any marriage only for her to take her self to the next level with fats, Smallie is a woman like babe and is still dating man even with the knowledge of the babe & her weight thingy, smallie wants to marry him at 18. To me they are all misfits that found each other. We will soon be bigger screw ups if we keep analyzing strange entities.

Does the story sound fowl to you? If yes, leave them alone. Why dwell on an issues dt involves 3 wackos. I am out cos I must be jobless to be addressing an issue dt involves 3 backwards people, I wont be surprised if they are all ugly broke locals.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by delicious1(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2011
@Op
You are a joker.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by emmatok(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2011
sexkillz:

And how would you know that? Trying to please which faceless women on Nairaland? The one's i can see or the one's i can not see?  undecided Because our views differ, makes u feel you can post this gibberish? Because I refuse to join you in the senseless gratification you derive, when you speak despicably about women on this forum? When would you learn to argue constructively, without resorting to baseless and unfounded criticism? undecided We are different! Get that into your thick skull! Our views MUST differ for Christ's sake. If you dont believe i've spoken my mind, then it's up to you to wake up and smell the coffee!. . . Oh and it's desperate, not despirate!. . . . Peace!  cool
2 Replies For You Bro!

1.STOP Using that Word ADULT when referring to your self! It's Obvious you still have a lot of growing up to do your self! undecided

2. Next time you bring your Dirty Linen to wash in Public, Get ready for all manners of comments! Some you like, Some you Dislike, some you just Out rightly Hate! How you swallow them is not my Tiney Winey Business!. . .  That said, I believe you should have gotten the sugar coated answers you were looking for in the first place. So be merry, go ahead and make her sad! I dont care, really. Live your life, but be careful in your next relationship! I have nothing against you! smiley I'm just a silly forumite who just refuses to go with crowd mentality! cool

You seem to be taking these issue to personal, abi na your sister?

Women dump men

Men dump women.

Husband and wife get get divorcé even with children involve.

The people are free to Dissociation Themselves from peep they are not comfortable with.

IF MY SISTER COMES CRYING THAT HER BF OF 9 YEARS JILTED HER, I WILL TALK SENSE INTO THOSE BRAINS OF HERS.

No woman should date any man for more than 5 year, without knowing what is ahead of her.

She is just selfish enjoying the relationship without planing for her future.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Jenifa1: 12:32am On Jul 19, 2011
so what will you do after your smallie gets fat? jump off a bridge?
it's not your fault sha. your gf messed up big time for staying for 9 yrs without ring on her finger. she really messed up.

IF MY SISTER COMES CRYING THAT HER BF OF 9 YEARS JILTED HER, I WILL TALK SENSE INTO THOSE BRAINS OF HERS.
No woman should date any man for more than 5 year, without know what is ahead of her.

true talk. I really don't pity the girl because she was just wasting her time with the fool. she really needs to move on and find a better person while she still can. lol
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 19, 2011
emmatok:

You seem to be taking these issue to personal, abi na your sister?

Seriously, why is everyone Quoting me? Must she be my sister before i comment on the topic? Aint this a forum anymore?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by abbey621(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2011
Basically the girl is definitely a typical 9ja girl, blind, confused and materialistic. How can you date for 9 yrs without a concrete commitment, it's unheard of! As for the poster, he's incapable of loving anyone but himself, that's why he goes after the flesh, the girl could be skinny and beautiful but eventually he would get tired of her, cos that's how he rolls. Based on his statements, it's obvious he came from an abused home or even polygamous, I suggest he gets some counselling b4 it's too late.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2011
and what is wrong with polygamous Uncle T
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2011
9jafetish:

but i would like for my boyfriend to pick me up smiley that's where mucsles come in handy.

i guess skinny boys are not really that good
Aww, my ex was a bodybuilder. .Chi, see muscles but he never picked me up,hm well. . .*thinks*   cry cry cry

Skinny and fat guys are not my cup of tea. .You either average fit or a bodybuilder(not those  huge as[i]s[/i]  bodybuilders with throbbing veins popping out though)  cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by humpito(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2011
Guy, you had better start loving fat ladies, because most african ladies are either fat or about to. Even ur smallie is not exempted,by the time u start giving her 20k monthly too,she will definitely blow up.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by amasha(f): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2011
@OP

You obviously never loved her I pray that your smallie wont get fat o,infact she had better not get fat for her own good. Rubbish
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2011
@poster, did you promise her marriage? For the 9years issue, don't marry out of sympathy. But i believe if you truely loved her, you'll not even notice she has grown fatter. Broken engagement is better than broken marriage. Some other person might love her because she's fat.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2011
Rudebwoy:

@poster, did you promise her marriage? For the 9years issue, don't marry out of sympathy. But i believe if you truely loved her, you'll not even notice she has grown fatter. Broken engagement is better than broken marriage. Some other person might love her because she's fat.

Really?

You serious? grin

Some of you are "well trained" in saying what women want to hear.  grin

So you mean she can turn into Hippo for im sitting room and because of luf im eyesight for don dabaru and im no go see am.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ozicoblendo: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2011
Abeg make i go drink beer, yeye guy!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2011
ozicoblendo:

Abeg make i go drink beer, yeye guy!
grin grin Kai!. . . For another person wahala? Abeg take am easy O! 10 never nak O! grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I must be jobless to be addressing an issue dt involves 3 backwards people, I wont be surprised if they are all ugly broke locals.
Do you Smoke!?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by megawave(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2011
You are a disgrace to manhood, so u actually fell in love with her because she was slim then. so u did not consider any inner beauty, all u considered was physical attributes. if don't stop disliking fat girls i can assure you, settled home/marriage is far from you.
Is your mama not fat? after she gave birth to you.
Are your family members not fat?
The truth is that as long as women conceive and give birth they will always grow fat.
95% of mothers are fat so its good for you to see her being fat now.
now i know the reason why men cheat.
Appreciate your woman for the qualities she possess within and not how she looks.

Ladies in the house be sure you have inner qualities a man can die for, make yourself extra useful to your man, especially when it comes to achieving his goals. then he will treasure you and will never let you go even if you are fat.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2011
Ask yourself what would be the best for you, you live for you and not for anybody else, sometimes we have to be selfish, yes she could be hurt but ask yourself if you prefer being happy or maker her happy who's on the foreground?

Hope I helped you out
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2011
Highbros:

Do you Smoke!?

I should ask you that question. You must have been so stoned that's why you could not notice that your babe was blowing up. You waited till she became an elephant before crying for help when you must have been sober. You were so high that you didn't know when 9 years passed too. You better sniff enough before you do the break up or u would be broken when she sits on you.

I'm sure she is on crack too for her to stick with a junkie for 9 years only to become a fat version of alice in wonderland.

Have u left her yet or u are still looking for your dealer?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2011
megawave:

You are a disgrace to manhood, so u actually fell in love with her because she was slim then. so u did not consider any inner beauty, all u considered was physical attributes. if don't stop disliking fat girls i can assure you, settled home/marriage is far from you.
Is your mama not fat? after she gave birth to you.
Are your family members not fat?
The truth is that as long as women conceive and give birth they will always grow fat.
95% of mothers are fat so its good for you to see her being fat now.
now i know the reason why men cheat.
Appreciate your woman for the qualities she possess within and not how she looks.

Ladies in the house be sure you have inner qualities a man can die for, make yourself extra useful to your man, especially when it comes to achieving his goals. then he will treasure you and will never let you go even if you are fat.

You have any evidence there was some inner beauty worth considering in the woman?

You have any evidence there was some inner beauty that will compensate for her loss in aesthetic beauty?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2011
Megawave I have to say I partially agree wiith what you've said.
Yes, a woman or a guy should marry someone who's got more than beauty but I'm sorry as for women I can understand men who's a bit impatient re discovering their wives as they were before, I've noticed a lot of our sisters let them be and neglect themselves while love is a marathon and we always have to maintain fire

So it's normal that our husband ask us not to enter in a "routine" which can lead them to be unfaithful. However this is the same for guys belly which getting bigger and bigger or hair not really shaved can become issues even though many women are ready to overcome this without blaming you
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by sobolation: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2011
na wah oo,wetin man go do now,there is this saying of mine to everybody around me,concerning marriage,DO NOT MARRY SOMEONE OUT OF SYMPATHY OR PITY,WHICHEVER WAY YOU MAY WANT TO PUT IT,if you know that the marriage cannot work,just get out and face the consequences now,then going ahead with it in shame and meeting your untimely dearth prematurely.i have learn my lessons the very hard way poeple.
 embarassed tongue   cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 677ano(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2011
get her to lose weight and give her ultimatum to do so
it could also be from use of contraceptives I understand it makes some women fat
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nayah(f): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2011
677 ano threating her is not the solution make her understand your point by communication and calm then she'll be able to think about it else she can be the contrary just because if the tone you'll get towards her
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by boobfan: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2011
SMH, @ OP,why would the girl not blow up after pouring your dirty fluids into her.That girl is even a fool to have stayed all along for nine years.Please leave her or ask her if she can endure you having quickies outside marriage because it must definately result to that if you go on.Come to think of it,on the other hand, you are not serious for staying that long and expect everything to remain the same.This nine years could have generated FOUR and A HALF children but you wasted the fluid! grin sad tongue
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by emmatok(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
Most peeps condemning the Op are hypocritical.

Love is based on condition, you can love someone today and fall out tomorrow.

We have seen most ladies who love guys for certain conditions, like height, built, wealth e.t.c

But when those qualities are no more there, they simply loss interest and their love disappear.

The Op is not different from other humans.

They both dated each other 9years and the guy simply lose interest.

Nobody was exploited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.