Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28700 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
all the replies are really annoying me. can't ya'll see that the gurl is a LAZY NONSENSE!!! can't even watch her weight ,eating like her life depends on it, i will dump her ass without thinking about it. how big will she be when she gives birth? you'll now have yokosuna in your house. before you know it she'll start breaking your furniture with her huge ass n weight. dude you'll spend more with a stupid fat babe in ur house. better dump her ass NOW before it's too late.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
@everyone,

Please you all should not allow the poster change his mind abeg. Lets save the 28 years old from bondage. Remember the banker who was killed by her husband. That's what endurance in a terrible marriage causes.

If he stays with her, he would deal with her because he doesn't love her.

The op is a very good lesson for babes who love with their arse and not their brains. Leave him abeg, what u say from morning till night would not solve anything. If he stays with her, she wld just be a decoration at home while he goes about his young blood hunting ways.

op, go ahead and leave the nice 28 years alone. U have disrespected her enough. The way you described her not once but severally shows u wont even mind flushing her in ur toilet. Please leave her alone.

What does she do?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
youngsilve:

seriuzli your type is surpozd tu b killed more dan ones *killed ,brought bak 2 lyf,killed again n brought bak again n again*. . .afta 9 gud yrz n your openin dat your smellin mouth tu say diz *only God kno wher she kuld av bin nw if she waznt wastin ha tym wif a silly loser* . . . Guy u suck real bad . . .u nid tu get a lyf mehn seriuzli your type is surpozd tu b killed more dan ones *killed ,brought bak 2 lyf,killed again n brought bak again n again*. . .afta 9 gud yrz n your openin dat your smellin mouth tu say diz *only God kno wher she kuld av bin nw if she waznt wastin ha tym wif a silly loser* . . . Guy u suck real bad . . .u nid tu get a lyf mehn
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DAMN! Just Broke a Rib!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
Highbros,

If it was this girl that left you for another guy after 9 years for someone else she fancied, guess what all these women pouring venom on you will say.

Come on, take a wild guess.

Things like:

"You took her for granted now"

"She is not the only woman on Earth, there are many fishes in the sea"

"You must have not been treating her right"

"You have to treat a woman with respect"

"You need to be more romantic"

"There must have been something you did wrong"

"It was not meant to be"

"Blah, blah, blah"

"Yaga, yaga, yaga"

THESE SAME WOMEN!

Women are fcking selfish it is shocking! They only like things their way and to their own advantage.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
mazamaza:

Just looking for a reason to dump ms. fat because of the teenager,  Very soon, that one would dump him because he is old,  Wait now, it won't be long,  Greedy human!
  no sense in dis post allah i could kill u if i am given d chance!!!! d gurl made her man look outside! this is d gurl he would live with for the rest of his life and you'll are saying he should go ! he's not even married to her and he's already disgusted! what will happen in d next 5years
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
Ar nor tok? Oh, yes ar tok!!

I told my lady-friends not to stay in a relationship for more than 4years(if he has not proposed), do not move in, do not have children, wait until marriage. .But nooooo, they will not listen, they told me "if I love him I will stay and wait for him until he is ready, and if he wants us to move in and have children without marriage I am cool with that."

Now, see this after 9years the man wants to breakup just because the woman put on a few pounds. You spent 9years for nothing but if those 5 out of 9 were the marriage years the husband would not even dare want to leave just because the woman put on weight. .

Women I warn you, better have children in marriage and move in in marriage. After 4years of relationship(no talk of proposing or marriage) ask the man "where is this going?"

It should be 2year dating, in the third year you should be his fiancée and fourth year wife. .If this does not happen in the first 4years just ask him that question. .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Highbros,

If it was this girl that left you for another guy after 9 years for someone else she fancied, guess what all these women pouring venom on you will say.

Come on, take a wild guess.

Things like:

"You took her for granted now"

"She is not the only woman on Earth, there are many fishes in the sea"

"You must have not been treating her right"

"You have to treat a woman with respect"

"You need to be more romantic"

"There must have been something you did wrong"

"It was not meant to be"

"Blah, blah, blah"

"Yaga, yaga, yaga"

THESE SAME WOMEN!

Women are fcking selfish it is shocking! They only like things their way and to their own advantage.

thank you human being
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Ar nor tok? Oh, yes ar tok!!

I told my lady-friends not to stay in a relationship for more than 4years(if he has not proposed), do not move in, do not have children, wait until marriage. .But nooooo, they will not listen, they told me "if I love him I will stay and wait for him until he is ready, and if he wants us to move in and have children without marriage I am cool with that."

Now, see this after 9years the man wants to breakup just because the woman put on a few pounds. You spent 9years for nothing but if those 5 out of 9 were the marriage years the husband would not even dare want to leave just because the woman put on weight. .

Women I warn you, better have children in marriage and move in in marriage. After 4years of relationship(no talk of proposing or marriage) ask the man "where is this going?"

It should be 2year dating, in the third year you should be his fiancée and fourth year wife. .If this does not happen in the first 4years just ask him that question. .

what is this idiot saying? you better gerrout now!!! idiot so a man should have a say abi? he should follow sheepishly and take whatever comes his way and d lady should be the one to choose abi?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
Op, if you have told her to lose weight many times and she has not done anything about it, kick her to the curb. .She deserves it for being in a relationship for 9years(should have asked "where is this going" 5yrs ago), knowing fully well she is not married to you but still let her self go
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

what is this saying? you better gerrout now!!! so a man should have a say abi? he should follow sheepishly and take whatever comes his way and d lady should be the one to choose abi?
If a woman is looking to marry and the man is not I do not see no point in the relationship. . .Yes, a man should follow sheepishly and take whatever the woman says. .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Op, if you have told her to lose weight many times and she has not done anything about it, kick her to the curb. .She deserves it for being in a relationship for 9years(should have asked "where is this going" 5yrs ago), knowing fully well she is not married to you but still let her self go
see human beings making sense
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by mazamaza: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2011
What's that silly segzy craze talking? I am sure you are even worse than the op, As if you would even let this happen to a good friend of yours, talkless of sister, We don't know what went down in the 9years but however you want to look at it, it is plain inhuman, And I didn't tell the greedy man to stay with her,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by hbrednic: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
dump the fat girl immdtly
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
@segzi cres

If that is your picture on your profile, then shut up. Do you look at yourself in the mirror at all?

Maybe its those guys that hawk goods on the road, let me not conclude so fast.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

If a woman is looking to marry and the man is not I do not see no point in the relationship. . .Yes, a man should follow sheepishly and take whatever the woman says. .
it shows hw dumb u are! u have no values dnd
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
mazamaza:

What's that silly segzy craze talking? I am sure you are even worse than the op,  As if you would even let this happen to a good friend of yours, talkless of sister,  We don't know what went down in the 9years but however you want to look at it, it is plain inhuman,  And I didn't tell the greedy man to stay with her,  
^^^I jus sidon dey read im mumusiousness! RUBBISH! If the Lady in Question was your Daughter you would have been Spewing out this Crap Since Abi Segzi Cres? I only implore you to reason Logically! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Jeovy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ Topic

I have heard people are wicked, mean and heartless. But this tops the chart for me. you need to be cloned into many copies and be killed one after the other.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cmiller(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
ix it d fattnex dt ix scarin u out d relationship abi u wn leave 4 d fresh smallie.*guyz we 2mch c dz kin excuse*abeg ma babe grow fat make i find smallie
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
hbrednic:

who wants to get married to a box,dump the fat girl immdtly
Hey! You! If you really dont have any better thing to say, than to call a lady a Box, Then i suggest you SWITCH OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND CALL IT A DAY!!! angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^I jus sidon dey read im mumusiousness! RUBBISH! If the Lady in Question was your Daughter you would have been Spewing out this Crap Since Abi Segzi Cres? I only implore you to reason Logically! undecided

the question is would you look and let your daughter grow into a COW inside another man's house? when she knows quite well how her man feel about fat gurls!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
indeed!!!

could also be you're underage.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Konjour(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2011
[b]9 Years of courtship? and then she turns so fat it looks irreversible grin to the utter disgust of the boyfriend.

Personally,i won't let her get sooo fat,round and shapeless before i'd let her know how i feel about women carrying a lotta excess baggage,and

according to the poster,he did his best to convince her for a long time but she didn't pay any attention whatsoever to his whining and dislikes.

Thus,i'd say if both of 'em a'int married yet,he can still reconsider his stand before saying his marital vows to her as that won't be a vow for 9 years

but for as long as both of 'em are gon' live(perhaps for the next 100 years grin). Adultery has a bigger curse attached to it than breaking up a

relationship of 9 years i'd say! The onus also lies on the girl to try and work herself out a bit to see if she's gon' get some flabs of fat off,and if the OP

"loves" her as he says,he should enroll her in a gym or something. BTW,if they've been married and then she becomes as fat as he described her to be

now,then he's got no choice than to live with his decisions! But as at now,OP,the ball is on your court irrespective of what anybody else does or says on

here .Nuff said right 'bout now! cool
[/b]
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

the question is would you look and let your daughter grow into a COW inside another man's house? when she knows quite well how her man feel about fat gurls!
For Making this Useless statement, and for Actually calling a Lady "COW", may all your Daughters Grow into "COWS". . . . . AMEN!!! Then i'll see what u'll say next! smiley
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kokoye(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ poster.

Do what is best for you. DO NOT marry anybody out of pity

better to do it now before you get married. Then you may turn to the evil guy who killled his wife and the same people running their mouths now will say why did you not break up before you got married?

If you dont love her . . please dont marry her.

FYI, the skinny girl you 'love' now could become fat after marriage . . .so keep that in mind.

good luck.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
The truth is that there are things people like and hate. For that simple reason the girl should have tried to understand why the guy fall in love with her in the first case not by trying to threaten him with death.

What you should do is to explain to her how you feel about her getting fatter. Try to find a way to help her come back to her former size. It's also annoying to me how girls get easily exploded these days. Most of them just like to eat the whole world and remained their lazy arsed at home. Modern girls knows that to be fatter can lead to many health complications and problem for the whole family.

I know Nigerians like fat people for the simple reason it is a sign of affluence - what a backward mentality!

Get your girl to reducing routines man. You can do it , even if it causes you to threaten her that it will make you to live her if she doesn't agree to your demands.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
What this Poster failed to tell us was that she must have tried to dump his a.s.s along the line and get married to someone actually serious, but he kept on promising to marry her, giving her the feeling of "being married"! Now he has Guts to come and spew gibberish here!!! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

What this Poster failed to tell us was that she must have tried to dump his a.s.s along the line and get married to someone actually serious, but he kept on promising to marry her, giving her the feeling of "being married"! Now he has Guts to come and spew gibberish here!!! undecided

Really?

You know them? undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
kokoye:

@ poster.

Do what is best for you. DO NOT marry anybody out of pity

better to do it now before you get married. Then you may turn to the evil guy who killled his wife and the same people running their mouths now will say why did you not break up before you got married?

If you dont love her . . please dont marry her.

FYI, the skinny girl you 'love' now could become fat after marriage . . .so keep that in mind.

good luck.

thank you
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Really?

You know them? undecided

he was there now leave him. lmoa
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Solozzo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
Some stats please, poster. Your gf age and weight?

In my  own view is that there is no love anymore, he and the babe can split. The babe threatening him with death has no love in her heart. Never tried to lose weight for her man and her health, did not press him  him for marriage all these years; only hung around for money.

Poster may not be a saint but he has a choice

I believed he made this post with regards to the best way to break up with his gf, not whether he is right or wrong. So please give him ideas.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

i'l lsay it again. you're shallow! everyone has the power to control themselves! so don't bring that 'ish up
Oh really! You can Actually Sniff the Air to do that right? We are talking of 9 Years! Are u saying he has not actually slept with her? Times without number? I'm also sure he was the one that dis flowered her! So after all those Years spent and feelings reciprocated, you just dump her, cos she got fat? Are you serious? undecided Who is he Dumping her for? Me? You? Just Who? What if you were the one? What if she said she's dumping you because you got fat and that she's afraid you,ll injure her in Bed one day with your Weight? HUH? Speak to Me Dude! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Patnoble: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2011
She might not have that in mind but what you should understand is that they are despirate.she might come in the other way round which you might not even think,just becarefull and do it with your knowledge,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Man Had To Forsake His Parents For His Wife's Sake / When You Do Not Love Him Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.