Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28678 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
Segzi,

Shut up now. Final warning or I will save your pics and ask people to evaluate you. I hope I wont be slapped, kicked and spat on in the process.

Guy, who the hell is your stylist? Who the hell is ur barber. Even if you are that wretched, a cheap material sown by an obioma would have saved ur name.

Leave op and fat girl. U are worst than a fat girl, u are a disgrace to slim men. U even had the effrontery to flaunt this wash off pix on a Nigerian forum this large.

I wonder why horror movies waste so much money on stunts and visual effects, when we have an aspiring monster on the street of Naija. Dude u ugly no be small. Every1 dey talk, u sef dey talk. lolz. Shoogie wanna boogie. I know blame u sha. If the topic was fine boy, show yourself and holla, dem born u well to smell there.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

HE MADE HER FAT! DONT FORGET THAT! I mean who dates someone for 9 YEARS and not marry them!  undecided
he wasnt the one forcing the junk food down her throat grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

SAGAMITE! No wonder you are still Stuck as a Moderator! It's Reasoning Like this! You should have been Promoted to a Super MOD by now!
FYI I DONT KNOW YOU!undecided

They need to take IBB and pour petrol on his head and set him alight for how he contributed to the destruction of our education and we start producing cretins like this that BRAZENLY called conjectures "logical reasoning". undecided

Jungle justice for destroying the lives of a generation of Nigerians.

all4naija:

If you couldn't get her off your neck, please, contact me for information and tactics that will finally  solve the whole thing, pal!

I love girls but I have a choice! Not the fatties! Fatties for fatties and, slims for somebody like me!

Please, fat girls beware of me!!

For the record, me, I aint hating on Orobos.

If you are Orobo with the right curves, take a speed train my way.  grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
my advice to you is simple .feign madness.make dem admit you for yaba. then try bite her if she come visit you. na she go dump you sharp-sharp
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by sleekman(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Since uren't married I'll suggest u use dis smallie u have now to let her know ure serious. If she really wants u she'll do something about the weight fast.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
27naira:

This dude, you keep spilling trash. oya!! login and download some updates for your win98 braincells. I-too-know!  angry
C'mon Shattap Dia! People are Talking you are opening your mouth! How Should i blame you? 27NAIRA(That all you worth?) undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by selena(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
I dont know if someone has asked the original poster this question, But all the same,OP, what if the girl u are seeing now all of a sudden grows very fat, will you leave her?And what if the girl u dated for 9 solid years goes back to her slim weight,will u go back to her?U need to think before breaking up with her,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
PS (pre-script grin ) : I'm going to shout/scream!

LEAVE THE OP ALONE!!!!!!!! Why WOULD ANYONE advice HIM to marry the fat lady?!!!! Why WOULD THE fat lady (if she's in her right senses) want TO marry a Man that's contemplating on dumping her (after 9 yrs) because she's fat?

Again, FREE THE OP!!! I advice him not to get married to the round woman (precious). I advice him not to marry the
"Lepa too bahd" either---

HIGHBROS (OP)--- I hope you know it's not by force to get married--- Cool.

Oh yh, before you get into another realtionship--- BIKO, if you no want CURSES on your head---TELL THESE LADIES  about where you freaking stand.  Tell'em "HONEY, IF YOU GET FAT, I'M DUMPING YOUR A$$".

By telling them that---your action(s) would be justified on all accounts.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

C'mon [b]S[/b]hattap [b]D[/b]ia! People are [b]T[/b]alking you are opening your mouth! How [b]S[/b]hould i blame you? 27NAIRA(That all you worth?) undecided

They didn't teach you how to use capital letters in sentences at your classes in your workshop, logical reasoning school?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
If you are Orobo with the right curves, take a speed train my way.  

With that bald head? God forbid bad thing!!!. . .kekekekekekekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

For the record, me, I aint hating on Orobos.

If you are Orobo with the right curves, take a speed train my way.  grin
DAMN!!! I Knew It! You sleep with them, but cant MARRY THEM! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?
You Score 150% on Educative Matters
You Score -10% on MORALITY!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2011
@op

How old are you?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
Na wa for Sexykillz (My friend) & Sagamite (My eagle)

U both should take it easy abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love watching cocky men fight, they r so damn egocentric.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Excellent response. If the man had come here to say his GF of 9yrs dumped him, I wonder if the response would be the same

The Op doesnt want to marry a Hippo shey na by force?

lol it's not the girl that proposes it's the man who does , if she dumps him after nine years she would have a good reason because he is not propsing.

u see where this is going
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
as a man gets older it is not easy to get erections . quite often ABU can develop stage  fright in the presence of BBWs.
so better to respect ABU
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

With that bald head? God forbid bad thing!!!. . .kekekekekekekeke

Shut up!

I would rather go with a nice Orobo than some flat-chested skank.

And take the poor girl with booobies you are using to deceive people that you have any booobies off your profile.

Ugly shyt!

sexkillz:

DAMN!!! I Knew It! You sleep with them, but cant MARRY THEM! WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?
You Score 150% on Educative Matters
You Score -10% on MORALITY!

Another moronic conjecture from the failed education system that taught you logical reasoning?

E no go better for IBB and Abacha!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
cuddlemii

the way you're bent on tagging sexkillz ugly, sounds like there's a story behind it.

does he by any chance look like a former flame of yours.

note to all: just making general comments, no need for anyone to read meanings into anything i'm saying here, thanks. I'm into white guys only so kindly waka pass.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
A man should not marry a woman he cannot carry on his back.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by blank(f): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Now, i have taken a chill pill, i kind of understand where the op is coming from.
It is upsetting that ladies don't know how to take care of themselves.

However, what is paining me so much is that he wasted 9 yrs of her life. How can u date someone for 9yrs and not marry the person?!!!

I think i know the op and the lady is too big. She needs to reduce now or start flying business class cos she cant enter economy class seats.
lol.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
aribisala0:

A man should not marry a woman he cannot carry on his back.

You are on your own on that, mate.  grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
tpia@:

cuddlemii

the way you're bent on tagging sexkillz ugly, sounds like there's a story behind it.

does he by any chance look like a former flame of yours.

note to all: just making general comments, no need for anyone to read meanings into anything i'm saying here, thanks. I'm into white guys only so kindly waka pass.

abuse sexykillz, never we are very close oh.

I am only asking them to take it easy. Its Segzi crese Ive been tagging ugly. U are the one who needs to read clearly
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^oh, sorry.

i thought your other post was addressing sexkills. Just noticed it was for segzi.

i also thought you called sexkillz ugly on another thread.

my mistake.

this is the post i'm referring to:

Cuddlemii:

Segzi,

Shut up now. Final warning or I will save your pics and ask people to evaluate you. I hope I wont be slapped, kicked and spat on in the process.

Guy, who the hell is your stylist? Who the hell is your barber. Even if you are that wretched, a cheap material sown by an obioma would have saved your name.

Leave op and fat girl. U are worst than a fat girl, u are a disgrace to slim men. U even had the effrontery to flaunt this wash off pix on a Nigerian forum this large.

I wonder why horror movies waste so much money on stunts and visual effects, when we have an aspiring monster on the street of Naija. Dude u ugly no be small. Every1 dey talk, u sef dey talk. lolz. Shoogie wanna boogie. I know blame u sha. If the topic was fine boy, show yourself and holla, dem born u well to smell there.

btw, go easy on the guy- he's young and still learning.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Na wa for Sexykillz (My friend) & Sagamite (My eagle)

U both should take it easy abeg. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love watching cocky men fight, they r so damn egocentric.
I would say vulture.

I know Sagamite can be too egotistic and arrogant. . .

Sagamite:

Shut up!

I would rather go with a nice Orobo than some flat-chested skank.

And take the poor girl with booobies you are using to deceive people that you have any booobies off your profile.

Ugly shyt!

Kekekekeke, please, like say the orobo will take your fat a[i]s[/i]s. .I can understand fat but bald on top of that?

kekekeke, oya, forget my br[i]e[/i]ast, you have never seen them, so stop talking rubbish.
*looks around sees sagamite*
Oh lord, thought ugly shyt was referred to be me. .kekekeke, I am glad you acknowledged your self as an ugly shyt meaning you need to be flushed away. . kekeke
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You are on your own on that, mate.  grin
ok go and marry queen latifah when flooding jam your area no come beg me to help you carry am.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Another moronic conjecture from the failed education system that taught you logical reasoning?

E no go better for IBB and Abacha!
[size=28pt]
DOA!!

DIES ON ARRIVAL
[/size]
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by DeGenius3(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
did she know what was on your mind?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
blank:

Now, i have taken a chill pill, i kind of understand where the op is coming from.

However, what is paining me so much is that he wasted 9 yrs of her life. How can u date someone for 9yrs and not marry the person?!!!

I think i know the op and the lady is too big. She needs to reduce now or start flying business class cos she cant enter economy class seats.
lol.
what pains me is she wasted nine years of his life before showing her true colors
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
blank:

lol.
I agree, no excuse to let yourself go whilst dating. . .Did the man force her to stay for 9yrs? I blame her, sha.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
note to all: just making general comments, no need for anyone to read meanings into anything i'm saying here, thanks. I'm into white guys only so kindly waka pass
Sorry to say this to you hun! White guys can't dig your sugar right hun!

You will some start to diss your white guy when he's getting old. Hehehe, Look for a handsome light guy like me with the right size and actions to take good care of ya!

I don't want you to do something you will regret in future. Date black guys as well. As for me I date all race.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
^characteristics of a GREEN CARD seeker cool cool
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2011
@all4naija

^^likewise.

so, post your photo and lets see if you want to enter the ring with sagamite and sexkillz.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

I would say vulture.

I know Sagamite can be too egotistic and arrogant. . .

Kekekekeke, please, like say the orobo will take your fat a[i]s[/i]s. .I can understand fat but bald on top of that?

kekekeke, oya, forget my br[i]e[/i]ast, you have never seen them, so stop talking rubbish.
*looks around sees sagamite*
Oh lord, thought ugly shyt was referred to be me. .kekekeke, I am glad you acknowledged your self as an ugly shyt meaning you need to be flushed away. . kekeke

Poor grammar, hoodrat personality, zero dress sense, omo-alata face & class, malnourished chest, ashewo intellect.

You will be lucky to find a man.

I swear most men would rather wan-k than touch you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.