Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28678 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You want to tell me you wouldn't hit this?  grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/483740_458135_247365_178849488836265_178707702183777_396928_284257_n_jpg986d8e2134ebbddc92df379cb52ac460_jpg3016b27803b91d6355dcf6a51287a53f
That lady is thick and not fat with flesh in the right places.And even though she"s sitting down i can tell she has curves as well.When we talk about fat women we are talking about women like this

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

The fat girl should get her arses together and work out the cholesterol or else she is not going to get that guy.

I can't date fatties,PERIOD!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

ROTFL @ Kandiikane getting pissed

**Im trying to figure out how her face would look when pissed - kekekekekekekekeee ***  grin  grin  grin  grin

Oh nooo, I am not pissed. . Just trying to make you understand you have no right using the word "ignorance"

2mch:

My guy are you bleaching  . Some time ago they were yabbing your picture on NL and you were black. Wetin come happen. Na so london breeze dey bleach pesin? grin cheesy
Kekekeke, dis guy na half en half. . .One side yalla di other side blak. . .

@Tom28, she is fat! See the fat around her side. . .She is fat! See the fat surrounding her leg.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2011
that is how they start looking like the one on top.that girl is just at the border there is no margin of error .in 10 years time she will be worse than omo.,.,. make i no call her name.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
blank:

Pls, leave the op. If she seriously wanted to keep the relationship together, she would have gone and lost weight. She never born come resemble pregnant woman. She brought it on herself.

First, how can u be with a man for 9 yrs and he ends up dumping u? If she had a really great character, u think the guy wont have been convinced to marry her a long time ago?

Maybe he's broke? I mean, that's a possibility! I strongly Believe we dont have all the facts here! There may be more to this story than actually meets the eye! Why in the name of Christ is this OP Afraid She'll Kill Him? Failed Promises? She has really been waiting for him? Really Beats Me! He has already made up his mind on what to do, but his conscience still bothers him! So he came online to see if people would share his ideas so that his conscience would be like "Hey! I was right Afterall"! Nothing Changes my mind about him yet! He  remains Callous to me!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Op @ please dump her today else i will toss u in fire, u can't waste her life anymore maybe as soon as u leave her she will lose weight and find a better man.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

@Tom28, she is fat! See the fat around her side. . .She is fat! See the fat surrounding her leg.
She's not fat.she"s a sexy fleshy looking chick and i can guess she has a fat ass.the picture i posted about that blk woman with redhair holding a bucket of chicken is fat and i will agree on that one but this picture that sagamite posted i had say i like it.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
Orikinla:

Poster, I like you for being honest.

Let her go for weight loss program. She can lose 30 pounds without dieting and I recommend SENSA.

SENSA® was designed to work with your sense of smell to help trigger Sensory Specific Satiety.

The scientific principle behind SENSA® is remarkably simple. As you eat smell and taste receptors send messages to your brain which release hormones that tell your body it's time to stop eating. This is a phenomenon we call Sensory Specific Satiety. By enhancing smell, SENSA® Tastants were designed to help speed up the process and trigger your "I feel full" signal, so you eat less and feel more satisfied. Because SENSA® works with your body's natural impulses, rather than against them, there are no feelings of hunger or intense cravings.

You are a very stupid man for what you just displayed here. A guy says he can not stay with his babe or wait for her to loose weight. He wants to be with smallie. Yet, you put up this crap. Do you think people here do not know what she can use to reduce. Everyone is advising him to work away because no one wants to force him against his will.

If she reduces and after 2 years, the marriage fails what happens? You encouraged evil. Let him leave her alone. Haba na by force. That way she can concentrate on her slimming and get her own man. Does the op sound like someone who is going to be patient enough to go through weight loss with her.

Moreover, everybody has different body types so her fat might take time to break as it is not baby fat, for heaven sakes she is 28. Don't raise his hopes and then he takes it out on her when the drug doesn't work on time.

Nigerians like forcing things and holding on to rubbish all the time. Are u advising her to stick to someone who is moved by spur of the moment. The right thing to do is for him to dump her. Maybe they were not meant for each other. She would get her man.

Do u know the level he has gone with smallie, maybe smallie is carrying his baby or smallie has a top shot dad.

Worst cases have happened. Thank God its before he married her. Life goes on. I won't be surprised if she had another guy who loved her back then but she chose Highbros. We learn everyday.

Sensa ko, Sensa ni. Please get ur own senses back to reality. Like a drug can solve a man's feelings to dump a babe. If the topic was "what he could use for her before she loses him", then you can write this mumbo jumbo.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Maybe he's broke? I mean, that's a possibility! I strongly Believe we dont have all the facts here! There may be more to this story than actually meets the eye! Why in the name of Christ is this OP Afraid She'll Kill Him? Failed Promises? She has really been waiting for him? Really Beats Me! He has already made up his mind on what to do, but his conscience still bothers him! So he came online to see if people would share his ideas so that his conscience would be like "Hey! I was right Afterall"! Nothing Changes my mind about him yet! He  remains Callous to me!
you are the sort of man a woman would sit on his head and slap  in public.why u so despirate trying to please the women on nairaland? Be a man and speak your mind for once grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^  shocked Both of them are fat just that one is fatter. One is fat the other is obesed!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by zealot4me(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
after 9 yrs of relationship u wanna dump her as*s? juz because she added fat. OMG! u are a terrible human being  sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

she is suppose to kill u , roast u , nd make meat pie with ya meat in oda to gain more fat, with dat she attract  men that love fat ladies nd dump your as*s b4 u do so to her   tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^The first one is aight now. Just to shape up. Atleast she has a good skin and she is fine. Op which category ur babe fall into? Some lepa ugly pass the 1st one
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Skii(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hey

Here is something for all y'all to chew on,

what if the girl got Phat intentionally? So that Poster can be pissed off, break up with her and she is free? After 9 years? The girl has probably concluded that there is no future and girl probably didnt want to be the one to do the breaking up per se since according to the poster "she loves me very much"
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
Whether both the babes fine with good skin or not they are both fat. . the first looks a size 16.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by zealot4me(f): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^ and the second size 32______lol
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2011
Skii:

Hey

Here is something for all y'all to chew on,

what if the girl got Phat intentionally? So that Poster can be pissed off, break up with her and she is free? After 9 years? The girl has probably concluded that there is no future and girl probably didnt want to be the one to do the breaking up per se since according to the poster "she loves me very much"

Here is something for you to chew on

Then that girl is very very stupid, could she not have walked away 5 years ago? Instead, wait 9 years, get fat and disgusting just to break up. .Na wa. .

Sorry, it just does not work.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^  shocked Both of them are fat just that one is fatter. One is fat the other is obesed!
There"s a difference between being fat and thick(chubby)
Fat can also be described as obesity while chubby is a lady having the flesh in the right places like ass and thighs.Hell Nelly Furtado for example has been described as fat because she has a big bust and thick legs but then she"s not fat and besides u cant deny that the lady u calling fat has a beautiful face and nice skin.Lets be honest if u saw a lady like that walking pass you on the street you had take a second glance grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
zealot4me:

the second one is size hundred
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh hail, Professor.founderof ingrish!! Kekekekekekeke, ahhhhhhhh, wait first zero dress sense? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh kekekekeke!! Me? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh? I will be jailed, love.
Malnourished chest? kekekekeke, ar don try na? You nor see how are dey eat so. . .kekkekee
Poor grammar? Go tell your father that.
Hoodrat personality? God forbid!!. .kekekekeke
ASHAWO INTELLECT? kekeke Go tell your mama dat.

Lmao, come on now don't change subject we are talking about your fat, balda[i]ss[/i].
I swear, the eggs your Fluid fertilises will forever curse you for doing so. . kekekek

Unintelligble gibberish from a flat-chested, classless skank!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^^^The first one is aight now. Just to shape up. Atleast she has a good skin and she is fine. Op which category your babe fall into? Some lepa ugly pass the 1st one
True word
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
zealot4me:

lool, staring hard at the first one I will say she is size 16 for top and 18 for bottom. . .Christ, might even be 20-22. .

The second one just double the number of the first one. . .

@Tom28, whether there is a difference between fat and chubby the girl is still fat. . She looks fat all round. . Not just her a[i]s[/i]s or b[i]re[/i]ast. . Her arms, thighs, knees, waist, everything=fat

Sagamite:

Unintelligble gibberish from a flat-chested, classless skank!

Oh, you are back? Charley, don tired for cuss you. . I am on something else.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Skii(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
But poster on a real

Someone has asked you this before, either i didnt see your reply ( meaning i must have missed it) or you dodged the question

If she cuts down on the weight, would you marry her?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

lool, staring hard at the first one I will say she is size 16 for top and 18 for bottom. . .Christ, might even be 20-22. .

@Tom28, whether there is a difference between fat and chubby the girl is still fat. . She looks fat all round. . Not just her a[i]s[/i]s or b[i]re[/i]ast. . Her arms, thighs, knees, waist, everything=fat
So  u have prefared her to be like this?

Oh, you are back? Charley, don tired for cuss you. . I am on something else.

so would u have prefared her to be like this?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
:d

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by zealot4me(f): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

am sure dat is an example of wat the poster was talking abt grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2011
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

@Tom28, no this

[img]http://mhktimes.files./2011/04/rihanna2.jpg[/img]
Nice pix but u really should stop posting pictures of models, lol
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^What model picture have I posted. . She is the only one I posted and she is a singer. .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Konjour(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
9 pages already in a matter of hours? WOW. TOO BAD though,that people find it extremely hard to stick to topics without sniping at other peoples'

"fashion sense" and "English efficacy." especially if their opinions do not share the same wavelength shocked shocked A person's outlook or grammar doesn't necessarily

determine what he/she knows or who he/she is FFS.

pffff!!!  Whatever rocks the boat for y'all though!  lipsrsealed angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
kekekekekekeke grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
[size=28pt]Marriages More Satisfying When Wives are Thinner Than Husbands, Study Finds[/size]

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/w_RelationshipNews/marriages-satisfying-wives-thinner-husbands/story?id=14081017#.TiRg4DFEank.facebook
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
What if the husband is stick thin though? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.