Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28677 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2011
Look at all the women in here bashing the guy. He has every right to live her if she become fat. She is obviously selfish to allow her self to become fat, which means she doesn't care about his feeling or try to make him happy. and i bet if he was the one that becomes fat, she will live him too. so if she will not slim down, live her ass. type Tom Leykis on youtube and listen to him. i don't agree with everything he says, but i learned alot about women,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2011
aribisala0:

ok go and marry queen latifah when flooding jam your area no come beg me to help you carry am.

You want to tell me you wouldn't hit this?  grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/483740_458135_247365_178849488836265_178707702183777_396928_284257_n_jpg986d8e2134ebbddc92df379cb52ac460_jpg3016b27803b91d6355dcf6a51287a53f
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^

That girl is to weak for my liking as a girl for my pretty bed. The moment she takes off her clothes you will soon see what I mean, Sagamite! Nothing to enjoy man,she will wear you out on the bed.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
So we can deduce its okay for a woman to dump a guy after 9yrs of dating but not the other way round?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^

That girl is to weak for my liking as a girl for my pretty bed. The moment she takes off her clothes you will soon see what I mean, Sagamite! Nothing to enjoy man,she will wear you out on the bed.

Like if that is a bad thing! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
dayokanu:

So we can deduce its okay for a woman to dump a guy after 9yrs of dating but not the other way round?

Be talking like if you didn't know that was the only acceptable rule. grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Poor grammar, hoodrat personality, zero dress sense, omo-alata face and class, malnourished chest, ashewo intellect.

You will be lucky to find a man.

I swear most men would rather wan-k than touch you. undecided

Oh hail, Professor.founderof ingrish!! Kekekekekekeke, ahhhhhhhh, wait first zero dress sense? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh kekekekeke!! Me? arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh? I will be jailed, love.
Malnourished chest? kekekekeke, ar don try na? You nor see how are dey eat so. . .kekkekee
Poor grammar? Go tell your father that.
Hoodrat personality? God forbid!!. .kekekekeke
ASHAWO INTELLECT? kekeke Go tell your mama dat.

Lmao, come on now don't change subject we are talking about your fat, balda[i]ss[/i].
I swear, the eggs your Fluid fertilises will forever curse you for doing so. . kekekek
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

You want to tell me you wouldn't hit this?  grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/483740_458135_247365_178849488836265_178707702183777_396928_284257_n_jpg986d8e2134ebbddc92df379cb52ac460_jpg3016b27803b91d6355dcf6a51287a53f

actually no young man.

pretty girl good for fantasy/solitaire but

have you ever been to tin can island? it can take several hours for a ship to do a U-turn.
give me okada anyday.

without being gratuitously lewd or graphic my experience has taught me to avoid BBWs.too much work
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2011
so, post your photo and lets see if you want to enter the ring with sagamite and sexkillz.  
I can't do that here. Sorry, if you didn't accept what I wrote then it is all left for ya.

I have a girl so, I am not looking for. I swear my biatch is superhot. What I don't like is she's not into Nigerian culture and  tradition thingy but her Latino's shiits. I am training her to love my father's culture and traditions and she kinda understanding.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Natasha2(f): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
[b]First things first poster you are a wicked man very wicked, I pray the other girl show you peper devil incarnate, you have wasted a girls 9 good years, what where you doing during the nine year period, devil when you get the new one stay for another 9 years oh don't marry her then when she gets fat look for another girl and do the same thing over and over again. Just know this if you dump her you would still not find happiness where ever you go, God is not asleep
no matter how lekpaish your new girl will be just because of what you have done she will become fat very very very fat
you will not know peace even me I will partake in swearing for you, but seriously are you  . . . you want to dump her cos she has become fat? like duh it fatness the end of the world poster if you truly love her you would help her reduce  undecided talk to her and encourage her afterall she wasn't like that when you met her [size=1pt]who knows if it is your rotten Fluid that has made her fat undecided[/size] hmm poster don't leave her cos if you do you will regret it. Why start a war when you can prevent it?  [/b]
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2011
@all4naija, another disgrace of a man. .Who calls their girlfriends "biatch" huh? Useless!

@Natasha, abeg, comot for here and go read your books. . .Kekekekekeke(sorry just kidding).
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Natasha2(f): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

@Natasha, abeg, comot for here and go read your books. . .Kekekekekeke(sorry just kidding).
I have finished reading for today that's why i came online kiss kiss
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by ronkebp(f): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
The truth is that no matter the advice we give you here, you will still dump her, since you have made up your mind, so tell her now that you are no longer interested, so that she can quickly pick up her pieces, but be prepared you and the other lady will be dealt with, unless she herself is tired of you, ,
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2011
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP SAYING HE WASTED HER TIME FOR 9YEARS

DIDNT SHE EAT HIS MONEY FOR 9 YEARS

OK - LETS BALANCE IT

SHE REFUNDS HIM HIS MONEY

HE GIVES HER A HUSBAND
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by aribisala0(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

First things first poster you are a wicked man very wicked, I pray the other girl show you peper devil incarnate, you have wasted a girls 9 good years, what where you doing during the nine year period, devil when you get the new one stay for another 9 years oh don't marry her then when she gets fat look for another girl and do the same thing over and over again. Just know this if you dump her you would still not find happiness where ever you go, God is not asleep
no matter how lekpaish your new girl will be just because of what you have done[b] she will become fat very very very fat

you will not know peace even me I will partake in swearing for you, but seriously are you  . . . you want to dump her cos she has become fat? like duh it fatness the end of the world poster if you truly love her you would help her reduce  undecided talk to her and encourage her afterall she wasn't like that when you met her [size=1pt]who knows if it is your rotten Fluid that has made her fat undecided[/size] hmm poster don't leave her cos if you do you will regret it. Why start a war when you can prevent it?  [/b]

please aunty don't annoy.that is a serious curse.haba!pls take it back. people who marry get divorced naa!
so maybe this is better.it is sad but that's life
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2011
@all4naija, another disgrace of a man. .Who calls their girlfriends "biatch" huh? Useless!

I didn't say NaughtyWoman I said biatch so go get your head examined if you can't cope with that. There is nothing wrong with me calling her biatch men. It is just a word I use for a girl am strongly in love with and, my girl knows about that. Who are you to say calling my girl a biatch is wrong?

Keep living in your aged world!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

I have finished reading for today that's why i came online kiss kiss
Ah, im off now, going to look for food since that fata[i]s[/i]s sagamite thinks I have malnourished titt[i]i[/i]es. . Ahhhhhhhhhhh, thats funny. . .

Abit cranky and hyper( quitted 2days ago)
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandikane stop this your kekekekeke bush talk

its irritating

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

I didn't say NaughtyWoman I said biatch so go get your head examined if you can't cope with that. There is nothing wrong with me calling her biatch men. It is just a word I use for a girl  am strongly in love with and, my girl knows about that. Who are you to say calling my girl a biatch is wrong?

Keep living in your aged world!
How old are  you? Get the hell out of here with "it is just a word I use for a girl I am blah blah fxcking blah"
I hope your mother knows you are using her computer, rubbish!

190_@:

kandikane stop this your kekekekeke bush talk

its irritating

kekekekkekekekkekekkekekkekkekekekekkekekekkkekekkekekekekkekekekekekkekkekek, oya, busst!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
^Your ignorance everyday is staggering undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
Where is that guy, kandiikane, from? I have never seen an ignorant a-s-s-h-o-l-e like that in all of my life. Live your life man and let me live mine, PUNK!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Orikinla(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Poster, I like you for being honest.

Let her go for weight loss program. She can lose 30 pounds without dieting and I recommend SENSA.

SENSA® was designed to work with your sense of smell to help trigger Sensory Specific Satiety.

The scientific principle behind SENSA® is remarkably simple. As you eat smell and taste receptors send messages to your brain which release hormones that tell your body it's time to stop eating. This is a phenomenon we call Sensory Specific Satiety. By enhancing smell, SENSA® Tastants were designed to help speed up the process and trigger your "I feel full" signal, so you eat less and feel more satisfied. Because SENSA® works with your body's natural impulses, rather than against them, there are no feelings of hunger or intense cravings.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
all4naija:

Where is that guy, kandiikane, from? I have never seen an ignorant a-s-s-h-o-l-e like that in all of my life. Live your life man and let me live mine, PUNK!

ROTFL

True true shes a man  grin  grin  grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^
The gender says "M" for Male! He sucks! Or whatever gender she seems to claim here. Maybe she is hermaphroditic!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

^Your ignorance everyday is staggering  undecided
190, I have watched you spew ignorance across this whole forum since I started on n/l and I never once commented on it. .Do not insult me by using a word you do not understand. .

all4naija:

Does your mother know you are using her computer? Oya, leave the internet and go play with your action figures. Wretched child!!Do you even know what girlfriend means? Rubbish!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
@OP,

Since they are cussing you for not wanting to marry her, Ask them should you marry her and not love her while cheating with your smallie and other lepa and later divorce her after 2yrs?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by BABE3: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2011
Natasha,,:

hmm poster don't leave her cos if you do you will regret it.  

I knew she would come here and start Bullsh1ting.  grin He should not leave her? So he should marry her(Precious) by force? And both of them should end up killing themselves?

Natasha,,:

Why start a war when you can prevent it?  

What does that even mean?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by blank(f): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2011
Pls, leave the op. If she seriously wanted to keep the relationship together, she would have gone and lost weight. She never born come resemble pregnant woman. She brought it on herself.

First, how can u be with a man for 9 yrs and he ends up dumping u? If she had a really great character, u think the guy wont have been convinced to marry her a long time ago?

Second, I don't understand women who eat themselves to a stupor. I have never been fat and will never be. Even when i was pregnant, i was never big cos i took care of myself and my little baby.

@Op, u have a cold heart. U could have let her go since why did u wait till 9 yrs soon to be 10yrs! Hope ur never happy.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2011
ROTFL @ Kandiikane getting pissed

**Im trying to figure out how her face would look when pissed - kekekekekekekekeee *** grin grin grin grin
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

190, I have watched you spew ignorance across this whole forum since I started on n/l and I never once commented on it. .Do not insult me by using a word you do not understand. .

what is there not to understand

The ignorance or the staggering grin grin

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 195(f): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
**grabs popcorn and watches Natasha attack BABE **
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 2mch(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2011
190_@:

**grabs popcorn and watches Natasha attack BABE **

My guy are you bleaching . Some time ago they were yabbing your picture on NL and you were black. Wetin come happen. Na so london breeze dey bleach pesin? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.