Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! (28675 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tlops(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2011
Poster don hammer and is now looking for fresh blood, Goodluck Jonathan to you shocked
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Really?

You know them? undecided
It's called LOGICAL REASONING! For someone who claims to know so much English, You disappoint me! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tpia5: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
the poster turned the girl fat and now wants to move on with another smallie who he'll also turn fat later.

after leading her on for another decade.

super story btw.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Oh really! You can Actually Sniff the Air to do that right? We are talking of 9 Years! Are u saying he has not actually slept with her? Times without number? I'm also sure he was the one that dis flowered her! So after all those Years spent and feelings reciprocated, you just dump her, cos she got fat? Are you serious? undecided Who is he Dumping her for? Me? You? Just Who? What if you were the one? What if she said she's dumping you because you got fat and that she's afraid you,ll injure her in Bed one day with your Weight? HUH? Speak to Me Dude! undecided

9 years is alot YES! in that nine years she should know what her man wants and what he doesn't like! my sisters go to the gym with me! they are not stupid they don't wanna become fat simple. my cousin eats like like twice or or once a day b'cos she doesn't wanna get fat. all these ppl are not stupid they don't wanna become what most pl don't like. dnd
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

It's called LOGICAL REASONING! For someone who claims to know so much English, You disappoint me! undecided

Explain to me how you "logically" reasoned to come to that conclusion.

Which approach of logical reasoning did you use? Was it deductive, inductive or abductive?

Then identify at each point which of your conclusions is "logic".

While you are at it, explain to me the link they taught you in school between understanding of a language (English) and "logical reasoning".

I wait patiently. I want to know what you learnt in school. I need to know what school taught you conjecture and called it "LOGICAL REASONING".

Make sure you don't "disappoint" me with your explanation.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

guy i'm really dissapointed ! is this what nairaland has become? u have to be sure and not make up stories in your head!! ah o ti suu mii oh
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by DeepSoul(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2011

I heard a story of a man who dumped his bride at the altar and ran away with the chief bride's maid.
The jilted bride almost died from heartbreak.
After a while, the man got married to the chief bride's maid. On their way to their honey moon, they died in an accident.

True story.

@Poster:
This has nothing to do with being fat. Truth is, you do not love her. You never have. Neither do you love ur "smallie". Like someone said, you'll probably be doing her a favour by leaving her. There's someone a million times better than you waiting for her. And probably someone a million times worse waiting for you. Life's funny like that. You never know  wink
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by DeepSoul(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

guy i'm really dissapointed ! is this what nairaland has become? u have to be sure and not make up stories in your head!! ah o ti suu mii oh

Hey u, smallie, shush and go back to your JAMB class.

Ur mummy will be really mad if you fail JAMB again!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
The mistake you made is you should have helped her to take slimming routines with seriousness before going for the second girl. The 2 days exercise don't seem serious and you should have pressurized her to the hard length in getting slim down.

Jeez! I can't marry fat girl!  I just can take it! Man, help her if you can or leave her for goodness sake!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

9 years is alot YES! in that nine years she should know what her man wants and what he doesn't like! my sisters go to the gym with me! they are not silly they don't wanna become fat simple. my cousin eats like like twice or or once  a day b'cos she doesn't wanna get fat. all these ppl are not silly they don't wanna become what most pl don't like.  dnd
Ok Wise A.S.S! Give me a guarantee that your sisters and cousins wont become FAT COWS in future; Now and After they get Married! undecided. . . . . . . . . . . . . You cant? If you cant, i suggest you SWITCH OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND CALL IT A DAY! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Which approach of logical reasoning did you use? Was it deductive, inductive or abductive?

While you are at it, explain to me the link they taught you in school between understanding of a language (English) and "logical reasoning".

I wait patiently. I want to know what you learnt in school. I need to know what school taught you conjecture and called it "LOGICAL REASONING".

thank you. can you imagine? or does the guy think it's a movie where you try to guess what will happen at the end?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Walala(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
Cuteobi:

Poster i will personally borrow one ninety's machete for her.i will even hold u down for her to hav a clean cut to chop off your head.how can u waste 9 years of someones life that.how are you sure the smallie wont gain weight with child bearing.

Are you freaking serious?  What has this man done to deserve someone cutting his head off?  He doesn't want to marry a FAT girl and I don't blame him.  FAT people smell and are so unattractive and I myself will divorce a million times if all the girls I marry keep getting FAT.  It is unhealthy and its a liability all because you cannot stay away from the Buffet table.

so he should go ahead an marry her and then start cheating on her almost immediately?  Do they even make wedding dresses for FAT people? Nigerian women have an habit of becoming very unattractive after marriage and wonder why MEN cheat on them.  Health is Wealth so she should have worked hard to stay slim for her man if she really loved him and respected him because he told her he hated FAT ppl.  

And to all who are spewing that nonsense about what if its his daughter or sister, I say to you SO what?  If any of my family member goes fat and their husband leaves them, I will be the first to tell them that they deserved it because they let themselves go.

My girlfriend already has a son and her stomach is flatter than an ironing board and I always tell her that she should start a class to train those stupid FAT girls on how to stay slim.  

WOMEN WHO LIKE FOOD TOO MUCH ARE SO IRRITATING, EWWWW
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by kandiikane(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sexkillz, ignore sagamite. . .

Deep Soul:

[color=#006600][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
I heard a story of a man who dumped his bride at the altar and ran away with the chief bride's maid.
The jilted bride almost died from heartbreak.
After a while, the man got married to the chief bride's maid. On their way to their honey moon, they died in an accident.

True story.

It is either karma or the bride is a winch. . .
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Deep Soul:

Hey u, smallie, shush and go back to your JAMB class.

your mummy will be really mad if you fail JAMB again!

sorry i'm a graduate and i studied architecture. so try some'in else
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Cuddlemii: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2011
Abeg Segzi cres should shut up. Even the op is doing a better job expressing himself.

I can't even date let alone marry this Segzi at gun point. At least other guyz that have been talking look good enough but you. Your looks has several stories to it: u can pass for a street peddler, you represent a pick pocket, you can stand for a cheap passer by role in Nigerian low budget movie, you can pass as a tout, you can pass as a blind beggar begging for alms, you can also pass as a gay. Who wears glasses or shey na specs or goggles I go call am like this.

You need to concentrate on ur own appearance its obvious even fat babes have poured stout on you when you toasted them. This is an avenue to let out ur frustration.

R u sure u get some at all, a prostitute would have to bill you a car to spread for ur filty self.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by okeymadu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

thank you
segzi cres:

thank you
Sagamite:

Really?

You know them? undecided
kokoye:

@ poster.

Do what is best for you. DO NOT marry anybody out of pity

better to do it now before you get married. Then you may turn to the evil guy who killled his wife and the same people running their mouths now will say why did you not break up before you got married?

If you dont love her . . please dont marry her.

FYI, the skinny girl you 'love' now could become fat after marriage . . .so keep that in mind.

good luck.

you have said it all my bro. at poster, pls be very sure u want to dump this girl, cos yr reason for doing so is not solid enough. pls dont do what u will regret in future.  undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
Sagamite:

Another Wise A.S.S! undecided Let the poster come and honestly refute it! And then we can Continue our Class! You are really behind! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Walala:

Are you freaking serious?  What has this man done to deserve someone cutting his head off?  He doesn't want to marry a FAT girl and I don't blame him.  FAT people smell and are so unattractive and I myself will divorce a million times if all the girls I marry keep getting FAT.  It is unhealthy and its a liability all because you cannot stay away from the Buffet table.

so he should go ahead an marry her and then start cheating on her almost immediately?  Do they even make wedding dresses for FAT people? Nigerian women have an habit of becoming very unattractive after marriage and wonder why MEN cheat on them.  Health is Wealth so she should have worked hard to stay slim for her man if she really loved him and respected him because he told her he hated FAT ppl.  

And to all who are spewing that nonsense about what if its his daughter or sister, I say to you SO what?  If any of my family member goes fat and their husband leaves them, I will be the first to tell them that they deserved it because they let themselves go.

My girlfriend already has a son and her stomach is flatter than an ironing board and I always tell her that she should start a class to train those silly FAT girls on how to stay slim.  

WOMEN WHO LIKE FOOD TOO MUCH ARE SO IRRITATING, EWWWW
u don't get it every one is mad because he wasted 9!!!!!!!!! years of her life. no proposal he is such a waste man.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok Wise A.S.S! Give me a guarantee that your sisters and cousins wont become FAT COWS in future; Now and After they get Married! undecided. . . . . . . . . . . . . You cant? If you cant, i suggest you SWITCH OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND CALL IT A DAY! undecided

that's y they will try to control themselves simple. hitting the guy is not only for guys now!!!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by runsgirl: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
Op,

You are on your own.   I bet you're not courageous enough to tell your girlfriend you're dumping her, lest she slices your weapon of mass distruction whilst you are asleep.

Time is money. Make money with your time (parties, events, holidays, outings,  etc etc.)
Launching very soon, you want company? Here's my business card, book me on runsgirl.com
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

sorry i'm a graduate and i studied architecture. so try some'in else

Graduate? Damn! Must have been a pass! Your Ignorance is Staggering! undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Sexkillz, ignore sagamite. . .

Great advice.

Best things dumbos can do instead of entering the hot intellectually water and get burnt.

sexkillz:

Another Wise A.S.S! undecided Let the poster come and honestly refute it! And then we can Continue our Class! You are really behind! undecided

You are a mooron!

Explain to me your so-called "logical reasoning".

Products of failed education!
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Abeg Segzi cres should shut up. Even the op is doing a better job expressing himself.

I can't even date let alone marry this Segzi at gun point. At least other guyz that have been talking look good enough but you. Your looks has several stories to it: u can pass for a street peddler, you represent a pick pocket, you can stand for a cheap passer by role in Nigerian low budget movie, you can pass as a tout, you can pass as a blind beggar begging for alms, you can also pass as a man-lover. Who wears glasses or shey na specs or goggles I go call am like this.

You need to concentrate on your own appearance its obvious even fat babes have poured stout on you when you toasted them. This is an avenue to let out your frustration.

R u sure u get some at all, a LovePeddler would have to bill you a car to spread for your filty self.

lol segzi is a proverty ridden boy looking for something to do at internet cafe. like look at his clothes ewwwwww
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

Graduate? Damn! Must have been a pass! Your Ignorance is Staggering! undecided

you're taking this thing personal and i'm the ignorant one? you're very shallow guy. get a better job. and what as ignorance got to do with this? retarded punk
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by runsgirl: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Oi!

Stop flexing muscles on here. Go and flex with Boko Haram k! angry
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by 9jafetish(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

you're taking this thing personal and i'm the ignorant one? you're very shallow guy. get a better job. and what as ignorance got to do with this? slow punk

lol ignorance look whose talking, sexkillz is right, you have issues goodluck in the future.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
segzi cres:

that's y they will try to control themselves simple. hitting the guy is not only for guys now!!!
And After They Try all they can and still Remain FAT COWS, What Next? undecided
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
9jafetish:

u don't get it every one is mad because he wasted 9!!!!!!!!! years of her life. no proposal he is such a waste man.
he wasted 9 years of his life too
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
9jafetish:

Have you looked at it from that angle she wasted 9 years of his life?

She let him date her for 9 years knowing he does not like fat girls but yet she got fat before even having any kids?
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Please, jizz the fatty real good for once and leave her. The girl never even asked for marriage in the first case.

But, it is a bad thing ti hurt a girl feeling. On the other hand a girl is supposed to be watchful! She is not intelligent enough to be a good housewife.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by tlops(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Generally thats what 9ja women (good %age) turn to when they become comfortable with their man/bf. they grow fat. start tying wrapper up and down and make the relationship boring for the guys. the bad thing is the posters gf forgot she wasn't married to him.

Poster, I dont know what advice to give but reason it well.
Re: Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! by segzicres(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
sexkillz:

And After They Try all they can and still Remain FAT COWS, What Next? undecided

why do you think old white women hit the gym?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.