Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36629 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Allisgud: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Dm you for what exactly? grin grin
let us start a Nigerian south African love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gubioma: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
Dan Borno....(Kanuri boy)

Aisha most Nigerian girls value money more than love.

Shikenan nagode

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Make she go sit down one place

Na this one now these NL men go use raise shoulder.
Another avenue to yab Nigerian girls.

Their parents probably raised them separately.
But here, we're taught in school that men are the head and provider of the family....lol
So who's supposed to have the money to take care of us?
Men now! It's simple.
No blame us, blame the society wey teach us.

But still, I stand for female independence
I work, I make my money,I don't call guy for data or call credit, I buy my clothes, shoes and bags and hair myself. I pamper myself.
I buy my IPhone 14 myself, but guess what? The stupid Nigerian guy mentality will be ' Na lie, she get sugar daddy ' they too don't believe a Nigerian girl can do all of that herself, and it's really pathetic.

We should not blame females but the society
Are girls not part of the society?
Why can’t they change the narrative
Be self reliant
Why must the society shape you to be greedy
Stop sugar coating it , because its your gender
Don’t be biased the SA chic is right even if it’s or totally true. But she have a valid point .
With you guys stubbornness
I still love my Nigerian girls anyways .
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Meaning?
You can love someone and still be a xenophobe.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Well, that's your opinion.
Nobleou:

Anyone can love...? I'm not sure
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't get it, where did I talk down Nigerian women?

I will read over your post again, but to be frank most Nigerian men marry within their ethnic group to keep their bloodline strong, it's mostly Igbo men that marry other African women and talk down on their women. Next time just check the names.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Nah! Just be yourself and one day you'll meet the right person for you.

Every Romeo has got his Juliet out there waiting for him.
Dearlord:

Sure! I know that.

I think one needs to hide his true self to access through what he wants
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

The one thing missing in your reply is the word "some". It is obviously a small portion of Nigerian men who know what love is and even deserve it.

Deserve
What do you need to do as a Nigerian man to deserve a Nigerian girl love?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Jeez.. grin grin
Johnboom:
Send me your number
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by emekachief: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Igbo vvomen are the worst set of women in the world.

I'm just lucky because I marry my wife when she was still under 19 years. we have been together for 7 good years now with three kids.
I stop her from joining umu NWANYI OMA enugu group at Lagos because I'm afraid of Igbo vvomen. Thank G0d she obeyed me.

I'm Igbo but I detest Igbo vvomen
BloomingDale:

No, we are not fighting for you guys. They can take you guys without bringing us into it. We don't want what is going on between AA men and AA women. You never see Nigerian women disparaging other African women. If you want them go for it. Don't just bring us into it.

It's mostly Igbo men marrying them. Other tribes are marrying their women to keep their bloodline strong.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2022
I've heard that most Nigerian men are too cultural.
Allisgud:
let us start a Nigerian south African love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by MNDY(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

That's why a 9ja woman should overbill the men and not work to get her own money to use to take care of herself abi? A man is only supposed to dash you money as a woman anytime he likes to.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gubioma: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
fman:
kwaya girl.
Too much codeine don fry ya brains!!
Keep skipping!!
Banza!
hahaha babban gaye hadda zagi haka

Kanuri boy.....
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by DestinyNigga: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Last, last na virgin from Isreal I go marry. This I have seen.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2022
People don't just wake up and decide to be xenophobic.

And what does being xenophobe has to do with the discussion?
ShaqFu:
You can love someone and still be a xenophobe.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Olamilekan1555(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

Facts!

That Nigeria guy that loves you years ago, how did you manage him? is it not this same mentality that you carry that makes you to chase him away... girl wise up. True loves only exist in two people 1. your mother 2. a man. ladies be it a wife or girlfriend especially in Nigeria it is base on conditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by danny086(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Leechhhhhhhh....
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Olamilekan1555(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

That Nigeria guy that loves you years ago, how did you manage him? is it not this same mentality that you carry that makes you to chase him away... girl wise up. True loves only exist in two people 1. your mother 2. a man. ladies be it a wife or girlfriend especially in Nigeria it is base on conditions.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I laugh in Swahili
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by fman(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Gubioma:
hahaha babban gaye hadda zagi haka

Kanuri boy.....
Walahi!!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ShaqFu: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
People don't just wake up and decide to be xenophobic.

And what does being xenophobe has to do with the discussion?
Of course, just like people don't just wake up and decide to be racist.

It has everything to do with the discussion because I find it hard to believe that one can love a man and still be xenophobic.

A south African girl can lecture Nigerian women on how to love Nigerian men but they can't lecture their fellow south aftican women on how not to be xenophobic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2022
God bless you the beautiful one, we just dey suffer in the hands of those wicked souls who called themselves Nigerian girls, I no even send them again, no Ghana babe, no marriage, Nigerian girls are all useless and heartless

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Funflipper: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
KillSars:
Shey majority of 9ja girls sabi love sha....

Only when money is involved.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

This general assumption from you just shows I shouldn't even be having this conversation with you. Have a good day.

Good guys are still there, if u want I will introduce u to a relative of mine that will show u how good some men are , so to prove to u that u are wrong , if he 4ks up, I will pay u 10m . We will sign the agreement between us , but he will not know.. unless u 4k up then u will not get the money...
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:

Bt if they have money they deserve love?? undecided grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by fman(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2022
emekachief:
Igbo vvomen are the worst set of women in the world.

I'm just lucky because I marry my wife when she was still under 19 years. we have been together for 7 good years now with three kids.
I stop her from joining umu NWANYI OMA enugu group at Lagos because I'm afraid of Igbo vvomen. Thank G0d she obeyed me.

I'm Igbo but I detest Igbo vvomen
so are Igbo men
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

But abroad nigeria men finds love easily and Nigeria ladies complain of no husband abroad lol.

Some Nigerian men.

Also, some Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will read over your post again, but to be frank most Nigerian men marry within their ethnic group to keep their bloodline strong, it's mostly Igbo men that marry other African women and talk down on their women. Next time just check the names.

You just typed the exact opposite
Marrying a different race makes your bloodline stronger
Actually not weaker

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
I don't really care who Nigerian men date or marry or what tribe marries African women because I'm not interested in them okay?

I'm content with my SA men.

A while back a nairalander asked me to compare between SA women and Nigerian women and I told him that I don't know anything about you guys.

So how can I talk down people that I don't even know?
BloomingDale:

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
SA women are prettier too. Looking supple and energetic.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
How will someone take you people serious when you pretend to be a virgin meanwhile ur p*ssy is wider than river Nile.

Who does that.......
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2022
tollyboy5:

Lies! Only Nigeria girls complain of been single abroad.
They've gotten to their dream feminist country and noticed it's equal right and responsibility.

Entitled mofos think oyinbo will treat their jobless ass as queen.

Lol
You know the saying that one can't eat his cake and still have it.
Hahaha
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.