Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36615 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin
Realhommie:
Babes, I'm a former security guard and currently a garden boy smiley

I'm not asking for too, just for your love smiley
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Honestfrend: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

U re right and also you are wrong.. If u love someone that give u everything. That relationship will not last. If u love someone that doesn't give you anything. The relationship too will not last..
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

Eya
Men don't care about a woman's success or accolades, we only give a Bleep about your sexuality (beauty and feminity), making your own money makes you independent from men, it doesn't make you attractive and arousing to men.
Nigerian men care Bros.
If you care about sexuality and femininity, then why do y'all always ask ' what do females bring to the table?'
If it's just the sexuality, then don't expect women to bring anything else to the table.
And isn't it independence Nigerian men want?they don't want women billing them, Abi is that not what dey want again?
Or you guys can't stand an independent woman too?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by fman(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

kwaya girl.
Too much codeine don fry ya brains!!
Keep skipping!!
Banza!

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Nigerian girls are all bad

angry
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

I am.
Keep it that way.. ur not supposed to be loving up anyhow

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Karen2024:
Nigerian girls are all bad

u dont even have boooobsi or yansh but yet u sayin total jagunlabi rubbbbbish....ok then proooofit...show me yor boooobsi or yansh .& please hurrrry! angry
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian girls are materialistic in nature and not romantic, hence why I just use and dump them. However, I'm glad this beautiful SA girl lectured them.

Once we lecture them online, they feel like we despise them alot, but that's not the case.
If you are a Nigerian guy, please date elsewhere, their are Ghanaian girls that love us, Kenya women, south African women too and other African countries women that value us so much, let us not keep focusing about Nigeria women that are unworthy of our love.

When it comes to African men that love to care for their women so much, Nigerian men are the only one; we can even steal just to take care of our women but unfortunately ungrateful Nigerian girls don't know that, this is why you guys need to change and go after other African women that love and value us alot.

13 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

The one thing missing in your reply is the word "some". It is obviously a small portion of Nigerian men who know what love is and even deserve it.

Most Nigerian men have experienced betrayal from women mostly during their younger days . Thats y when they grow older, they become selfish. Women thst they loved when they were young dumped them for richer older dudes , so what do u expect .. foreign women hardly do that . Women turned men to what they are today and with this feminist movement , it will only get worse

10 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Nigerian girls are materialistic and not romantic, I'm glad this beautiful SA girl lectured them.

^^^^side effect of rejection.

...Nigerian girls are the best...

SON ...STEEEEPUP YOR GAME!!!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Richaudida(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Standard Research Consult
Standard Research Consults is an academic research writing services provider with a proven track record in Nigeria and in most of the English speaking commonwealth. We offer our research services to Academics and the non Academics, giving us the wide customer base that we have enjoyed so far.

We write professional academic papers, from Bsc,
Msc, Mbd and PhD. Our dissertation and seminar papers are organic and plagiarism free. call us now or watssap 07089637421. Or richaudida181@gmail.com

Standard Research Consults is owned and managed by Zukitech ICT Solutions a Limited Liability Company registered in Nigeria with an office in Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Yeah in actual sense you’re saying you’re different from the rest and discipline. My kind of woman, pls can you grant me the privilege to ur dm
AishaDant:

I am.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Love?? Tell us the amazing love u gave your ex or how u are currently loving your boyfriend that he doesn't value it asides giving him the same body he gave you...

. sex is the only way you women show love in nigeria and expect a man's loyalty, his salary, a ring, a marriage ceremony.... relationship is actually very one sided in with you nigerian women......

and when men talk....u call it bashing .... thank God na woman woman another country they talk now...

You should know my story before joining me with the rest of the Nigerian females you judge daily.
I am currently single and fine with it.

Why? The last guy I dated had absolutely nothing yet I stayed.

I even looked after him and his needs, wants and fantasies.

What did he do? He still cheated and played games with me.

Tell me, do you expect me to love easily or give my all again?
I have to be smarter because clearly, I was a fool in love.

I am grateful for the experiences.

I will be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by zakkxx: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Olachase:
I later hear say no be Adam disvirgin eve, na serpent, and she see it was good, she then deceive Adam, Adam eyes too con open say them day naked

Las Las na second hand woman Adam marry
my brother the Bible says Adam can eat any fruit but the tree that is in the middle of the garden, don’t eat! Where is the sexual organ located! How can somebody eat food and suddenly realised he/she is naked! Which kind fruit be this? They suddenly plug leaves and cover their unclothedness!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

All women are Hypergamous that is they want better, taller and stronger, it's you innate nature when selecting for a partner, but the issue is the ruthlessness Nigeria girls advance their hypergamy, the don't want to add value at all to the man, only to extract and extract, no matter how much a woman makes she wants someone higher or at least on the same income, but men can date women regardless of income bracket because innately we have that providers instinct and burden of performance that is intrinsical to the masculine

You guys trained Nigerian women to be that way. I could remember back in the days when Nigerian women were very loyal but constantly had their hearts broken, hence they came up with the anthem, "Never to put your eggs in one basket".

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.
Behold the defender of the league of CLITOCURENCY
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Nigerian men you like, who raised them to be the men they are? Trust me, you guys don't want a gender war between Nigerian and South African women. You never see Nigerian women talking down on other African women. The same Nigerian women can bring up their sons to hate you guys, so pipe down.
will you shut that gutter mouth of yours?
bastards

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Lvgirl: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Samantha123 post=117459960]She's right.. [b]we South African [/b]women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.[/quo

But you live in Agege ? Is Agege now part of South Africa colony ? And your name is Ruka.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Lies! Only Nigeria girls complain of been single abroad.
They've gotten to their dream feminist country and noticed it's equal right and responsibility.

Entitled mofos think oyinbo will treat their jobless ass as queen.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most Nigerian men have experienced betrayal from women mostly during their younger days . Thats y when they grow older, they become selfish. Women thst they loved when they were young dumped them for richer older dudes , so what do u expect .. foreign women hardly do that . Women turned men to what they are today and with this feminist movement , it will only get worse

And most of us females haven't experienced betrayal from men?
Please, before you start judging anyone, know their story too.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Apus: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Are you really a woman?

I read your first comment and then this and I'm almost moved to tears.

Growing up, I saw women leave their husbands due to financial setback. Same men that single handedly took care of her including her relatives. Since then my sister I've made up my mind not to have anything serious to do with that gender.
You can hardly know what true love is with Nigerian women.
This heart wants to share love with a significant other but I fear it can't be with a Nigerian woman.

5 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobleou(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, my apologies if you only met the bad ones.

But don't forget that sometimes we are what we attract.
So, are you technically telling me you can love?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
will you shut that gutter mouth of yours?
bastards

When you shut that dirty oral buccal cavity of yours, I will close mine. Lol
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2022
I don't get you.[quote author=Lvgirl post=117492108][/quote]
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Anyone can love.
Nobleou:

So, are you technically telling me you can love?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.

If this is true about South African girls, then I will love the experience of dating one some day.

Sugar daddy parole has spoiled most Nigerian girls, but there are still some who love the guy for real even if he doesn't have money.

I have dated so many Nigerian girls who are not so particular about the money. If you are a cute guy, she will love you even without money. But the problem with some Nigerian girls is that, even though they have a boyfriend they love without looking at his pocket size, they also have a sugar daddy on the side who is helping with their financial need.

5 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Olachase(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
zakkxx:
my brother the Bible says Adam can eat any fruit but the tree that is in the middle of the garden, don’t eat! Where is the sexual organ located! How can somebody eat food and suddenly realised he/she is naked! Which kind fruit be this?
seems you don't have understanding of the Bible what did you understand by the word tree in the middle, Serpent slept with eve, after they were chase out of the garden years after years the fallen angels too started sleeping with our women
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Yeah in actual sense you’re saying you’re different from the rest and discipline. My kind of woman, pls can you grant me the privilege to ur dm

Well, I am just me. Comfortable in my skin and comfortable with who I am as a person.

Why do you want to chat privately? I am even scared of making new friends these days because humans are now very dangerous - especially men. No, I am not saying all men but some.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Traplord09: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

All women are Hypergamous that is they want better, taller and stronger, it's you innate nature when selecting for a partner, but the issue is the ruthlessness Nigeria girls advance their hypergamy, the don't want to add value at all to the man, only to extract and extract, no matter how much a woman makes she wants someone higher or at least on the same income, but men can date women regardless of income bracket because innately we have that providers instinct and burden of performance that is intrinsical to the masculine

It's now in there DNA it run true women blood

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2022
ukaface:
Nigerian men care Bros.
If you care about sexuality and femininity, then why do y'all always ask ' what do females bring to the table?'
If it's just the sexuality, then don't expect women to bring anything else to the table.
And isn't it independence Nigerian men want?they don't want women billing them, Abi is that not what dey want again?
Or you guys can't stand an independent woman too?

The reality is that men are first and foremostly attracted to your looks and beauty,we want to have sex first, then we want to get to know your personality, the issue is that due to the harsh socioeconomic realities of Nigeria men want an help mate, a partner to complement his income, men don't care about women Independence because the burden of performance and provider instinct is intrinsically tied to the masculine, we care for women and children, we just need you to assist us due to the current hardship but we bear bulk of the responsibilities, remember women only enter long term commitment with their equal or superior, men can date and marry downwards, it's due to your Hypergamy.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Ofunaofu: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2022
In the words of mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by benqo01(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
Instead of naija girls to learn na to dey argue omo na wao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.