Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) (36616 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Bamz(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

That's right. Ignore the message completely and blame it on Nigerian men. They're all scum afterall.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeew,most Nigeria men don't deserves love because usually take it for granted.

And ladies usually take man's love for what?

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, my apologies if you only met the bad ones.

But don't forget that sometimes we are what we attract.

I will accept your apologies in advance when meet the right one. grin

Am boadered as how a loving soul like me attracts the bad ones sad
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

And most of us females haven't experienced betrayal from men?
Please, before you start judging anyone, know their story too.

Most women only get betrayed after dumping their mates for older men that will in turn dump them for some other chic , the younger men that were broken and hurt will in turn grow and look for younger girls that will dump their bfs for them so that they can do to those girls what girls did to them when they were younger and the circle goes on and on

10 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dearlord(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Traplord09:

Like girls are more worst now

Am shocked as how things are changing
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

You guys trained Nigerian women to be that way. I could remember back in the days when Nigerian women were very loyal but constantly had their hearts broken, hence they came up with the anthem, "Never to put your eggs in one basket".

We did not, most women are adapting to the harsh socioeconomic realities of Nigeria since their parents are poorer, they priotize money above all else, loyalty is not an intrinsic female quality, it was the moral values of tradition and religion that kept women feral and hypergamous nature in check, but this mordern era due to Feminism, hyper-promiscuity, the internet this barriers are being removed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank God you said some and not all. Kindly grant me into ur dm. I also felt there’s no reasonable lady on this side of the planet anymore not until I read your comment.
AishaDant:

Well, I am just me. Comfortable in my skin and comfortable with who I am as a person.

Why do you want to chat privately? I am even scared of making new friends these days because humans are now very dangerous - especially men. No, I am not saying all men but some.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobleou(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Nigerian men you like, who raised them to be the men they are? Trust me, you guys don't want a gender war between Nigerian and South African women. You never see Nigerian women talking down on other African women. The same Nigerian women can bring up their sons to hate you guys, so pipe down.
Hanty u take dis thread personal. Make shame catch u naaa...

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most women only get betrayed after dumping their mates for older men that will in turn dump them for some other chic , the younger men that were broken and hurt will in turn grow and look for younger girls that will dump their bfs for them so that they can do to those girls what girls did to them when they were younger and the circle goes on and on

This general assumption from you just shows I shouldn't even be having this conversation with you. Have a good day.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by onuman: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Blame us Nigerians. Nigerians are mostly unemployed; worse, the girls.
Yet, Nigerians hail the president Buhari and his APC which brought the highest unemployment rate to Nigeria and reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry and most terrorised people.
Some Nigerians are even ready to vote the APC to continue. Our ethno-religious bigotry is dealing with us mercilessly.

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2022
We can't evaluate ourselves, but other people can.
Dearlord:

I will accept your apologies in advance when meet the right one. grin

Am boadered as how a loving soul like me attracts the bad ones sad

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

You should know my story before joining me with the rest of the Nigerian females you judge daily.
I am currently single and fine with it.

Why? The last guy I dated had absolutely nothing yet I stayed.

I even looked after him and his needs, wants and fantasies.

What did he do? He still cheated and played games with me.

Tell me, do you expect me to love easily or give my all again?
I have to be smarter because clearly, I was a fool in love.

I am grateful for the experiences.

I will be fine.

I'm sorry what you claim u went through...im sure u feel u loved him enough in your way..

But all i gathered here is that you Stayed with him when he's not rich.... is that how to you showed him love??....u see my point....??

u women make dating a man thats not rich look like a bid deal ..like a great sacrifice...are u yourself dangote pikin?? Oh u could have fvcked other richer men but u ddnt ??

If you ddnt improve a mans life...
Make him a better man than when u met him...impact his outlook and dealing on others...on his folks..appreciate him..make him feel loved other than fvck him to get the same orgasm u want ...dont say u did everything....

nigerian woman that cant get a man a decent gift even on his birthday..... its only nigeria a man will pay woman on her birthday and still pay her on his own birth

Nigerian men settle for less alot....and its sad.
I will say it anywhere...sex is only how u wome
show a man u love him...

7 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2022
JESHAL:

We did not, most women are adapting to the harsh socioeconomic realities of Nigeria since their parents are poorer, they priotize money above all else, loyalty is not an intrinsic female quality, it was the moral values of tradition and religion that kept women feral and hypergamous nature in check, but this mordern era due to Feminism, hyper-promiscuity, the internet this barriers are being removed.

Yeah, this is one of the main reasons too, but what I said also contributed. Maybe the African man should strive like the black man to make their economy more prosperous to counteract this effect. Water always finds it's level.

Loyalty is not an intrinsic female quality? Ok, that means women are by nature polygamous which I have always advocated, but men keep placing that monogamous quality on us. I'm happy you as a man is saying this. Maybe other men will remove their blinders and see the truth.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Does not matter. Back in the days of suffering and smiling is over for the female species. The constant thing is change.

Are the present Nigerian men not drug peddlers, 419's, ritualists, thieves, murderers etc. Can you compare them to the past generation.
No, I can’t. We both can’t..

Thats why my statement is all about this generation and lot precious generation..

Do you think the lifestyle of today’s women is favorable to womanhood?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Mercury12(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Better pickin.
God bless u jare.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by AishaDant(f): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I'm sorry what you claim u went through...im sure u feel u loved him enough in your way..

But all i gathered here is that you Stayed with him when he's not rich.... is that how to you showed him love??....u see my point....??

u women make dating a man thats not rich look like a bid deal ..like a great sacrifice...are u yourself dangote pikin?? Oh u could have fvcked other richer men but u ddnt ??

If you ddnt improve a mans life...
Make him a better man than when u met him...impact his outlook and dealing on others...on his folks..appreciate him..make him feel loved other than fvck him to get the same orgasm u want ...dont say u did everything....

nigerian woman that cant get a man a decent gift even on his birthday..... its only nigeria a man will pay woman on her birthday and still pay her on his own birth

Nigerian men settle for less alot....and its sad.
I will say it anywhere...sex is only how u wome
show a man u love him...

I am done arguing or commenting on this topic. I literally took care of him but of course find a way to make that not enough because it is a Nigerian female involved.

Have a good day!
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Evilblackman(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?

Because you guys never showed love to us
So we adapt

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:
I have forgotten what I wanted to say sef.

Oh I remember some part now.

Well, most Nigerian men don't value love. If you don't value something, how are you going to look after it or even deserve it?
But abroad nigeria men finds love easily and Nigeria ladies complain of no husband abroad lol.

6 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Nobleou:

Hanty u take dis thread personal. Make shame catch u naaa...

Lol. You never chin Chon thing.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobleou(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
Anyone can love.
Anyone can love...? I'm not sure
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Wuppdex: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
That generation of females were different, those are real women compared to todays oloshos / run girls type everywhere

BloomingDale:
Meanwhile the same females they are disparaging are the same ones that brought up those men they like. If Nigerian females face South African females eehh, it won't be funny. They better pipe down.
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
Wuppdex:
That generation of females were different, those are real women compared to todays oloshos / run girls type everywhere

And these present crop of males are what?
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobleou(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. You never chin Chon thing.
Hahaha.... I don see from u ooo
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by emekachief: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2022
More than 70% Nigerian girls have entit1ement menta1ity.

Very useless sets of lech3s and parasite.

I have been to Three different African countries, it's only in Nigeria that a woman will tell you that her money is her money but her boyfriend/HUSBANK money is also her money

6 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Gentlechika(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Ok grin Naija girls done spread their dirty laundry for public una done dey copy American women too much now see na

Other people done dey see Wetin we dey see

These South African girls with their big NYANSH and nice characters and feminine vibes go soon carry Naija girls; HOME and AWAY and over 2.5, if dem come I go follow oh, e be like na me go even go find them come

lol, you Don ya were sha grin grin grin
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
AishaDant:

I am done arguing or commenting on this topic. I literally took care of him but of course find a way to make that not enough because it is a Nigerian female involved.

Have a good day!

..i acknowledge i may have fallaciously invalidated your efforts in your past relationship or tag it as not not enough....

mabínú....

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yeah, this is one of the main reasons too, but what I said also contributed. Maybe the African man should strive like the black man to make their economy more prosperous to counteract this effect. Water always finds it's level.

Loyalty is not an intrinsic female quality? Ok, that means women are by nature polygamous which I have always advocated, but men keep placing that monogamous quality on us. I'm happy you as a man is saying this. Maybe other men will remove their blinders and see the truth.

All human species are promiscuous but can decide to be monogamous whether male or female, women are Hypergamous, they want the best deal with regards to the man they attract, because they bear the cost of pregnancy, but men are polygynous, we want to have unlimited access to unlimited varieties of women, spreading our seeds far and wide.

We need to do better as a Nation but it's the joint responsibilities of the leaders and citizens.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by advanceDNA: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Ok grin Naija girls done spread their dirty laundry for public una done dey copy American women too much now see na

Other people done dey see Wetin we dey see

These South African girls with their big NYANSH and nice characters and feminine vibes go soon carry Naija girls; HOME and AWAY and over 2.5, if dem come I go follow oh, e be like na me go even go find them come

No be all of them get big yansh....

Samantha123 no get big yansh .....

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
virginprincess:
angry

1 Share

Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Dearlord(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
We can't evaluate ourselves, but other people can.

Sure! I know that.

I think one needs to hide his true self to access through what he wants
Re: South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) by Johnboom: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:
She's right.. we South African women don't really care about a man with big bucks because from a very young age we were taught to be independent and work for our money.

Only few of the women are after rich men.

So even if you're just a security guard or a garden boy, when we love you, we love you.
Send me your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Girlfriend / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.