Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33318 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by IamSolopy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Best revenge of the year ���

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by AnonymustME(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
Don’t cheat and you won’t have to worry about that

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by donproject2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.

Tell me one way I dey hear

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ahnie: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Heartless man

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by HustlerGurl(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Today is Sunday

Life goes On

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by FavouredNK: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank God that you confessed with your mouth that it didn't make you feel any better or even increase your empty bank account. As much as I do not support her cheating on you, yet you could have been a better man if you had gently and respectably walk out and end things with her instead of being petty. Believe me you might think you won now but it's still the same you that will suffer guilt when all the euphoria of this childish revenge must have worn out. She can only suffer it for some time but who knows if what you did might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as she may land a better paying job now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by MelesZanawi: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
FavouredNK:
Thank God that you confessed with your mouth that it didn't make you feel any better or even increase your empty bank account. As much as I do not support her cheating on you, yet you could have been a better man if you had gently and respectably walk out and end things with her instead of being petty. Believe me you might think you won now but it's still the same you that will suffer guilt when all the euphoria of this childish revenge must have worn out. She can only suffer it for some time but who knows if what you did might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as she may land a better paying job now.

I'm sure you are a lady, a foolish one at that.
This nonsense you typed is as a result of undeveloped feminine brain. Developed females don't think this foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by colossus91(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
The move is proudly supported by me, he took his route to healing and I fully support him. We are preaching gender equality now na so every gender should feel the pain. Make hand touch everybody!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Rexnegro(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?
moving on has moved on so it is found wanting
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Osariemen12: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
“I didn’t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.”

See Tweet Below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/219418/man-makes-girlfriend-lose-her-job-as-payback-for-c.html
[/quote]

When Suleiman was your English Language teacher.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by ToyinDipo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Exactly. grin

That name is very telling sef.

O lo mi ni le, f'eje we...

I don forget the rest of the lines.

I could recite almost all of it, including other divinities' from top to bottom when I was still in secondary school.

Esu is not devil, though.

Did they teach you Ifa in school
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by BigYash: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
Which other way? This is one of the ways. Thunder suppose fire her join sef.. That Twitter guy,may ur days be long.. And may all the SIMPs in the world,receive sense. cool
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Paracetamol01: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
I support this vawulence
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Amaggedon: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
So cheating on him was a kind thing to do? Just know who you're dealing with before you turn inbetween your legs to round T-junction
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toxtimmy: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
The worst enemy of a black person is another black person.

Unforgiveness and not moving on is like taking poison and hoping someone else dies... She or he cheats on you take the pain and turn it into something good for yourself.

For this dude to post this online means he has no decency and he may even kill the next woman that cheats on him.

PlayMaker14:
What a smart way to take your pound of flesh before nature deals with her cheating ass completely.

The useless bitch was trying to eat her cake and have it... Cheating on someone and expecting that person to help you is gross wickedness and stupidity.

Nice one bro, you deserve a National Merit Award for this.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Wizmj4real(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't praise anybody besides stop telling me to shut up,everyone has right to his/her opinion,don't try it again.

Give reasonable opinion not being hypocritical

If I jam you that your pink pussy go collect with your legs raised up and the rod buried deep inside you so that your brain will function properly
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by 43Ronin: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Confirm Redpiller cheesy. Everybody dey take single red pill, baba swallow the full sachet.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by tfelicityk(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
It is well...
People with different perspective of life.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion...
This life is vanity upon vanity...

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by godofuck231: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Erigga na our biggest motivation for area... Dude has redeemed most SIMPS through his lines.

Make the babe get succulent lips like Magnoliaa abeg.... E get why.
evil genius
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by RealGandalf: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

grin grin grin Why's he the wicked one now?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by churchboy004(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Y did she cheat and was still expecting something huge from him,
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
ToyinDipo:
Did they teach you Ifa in school

More or less.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by friendl: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
You think the new girlfriend is any better ?9ja ladies cheat far more than the men
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

More or less.
More or less *waiting for it. cheesy
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by FavouredNK: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
MelesZanawi:

I'm sure you are a lady, a foolish one at that.
This nonsense you typed is as a result of undeveloped feminine brain. Developed females don't think this foolishly

Must you go this far in exposing how badly your parents did in raising you up? I only made my comments without any abuse but because of your lack of proper home training that makes you to abuse people any how including your parents, all you could do was to abuse me. If you did not inherit your mother's undeveloped feminine brain I wonder why you turned out this badly.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
More or less *waiting for it. cheesy

I have answered.

You're too stubborn. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

Lower your voice you're making noice here

You're still Young for this
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by PlayMaker14: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I have answered.

You're too stubborn. grin
Stubbornness is good sometimes... I have answered too. grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by niel63(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

But na she cheat naa! undecided are you saying she's right to do that... barring the consequences?

No gender has the monopoly o! It's just a sad situation. Yes!

But really, aren't we all human?

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Lexiskillz09: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Says the heartless demonic gender
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by litaninja(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Na so.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by imagrg(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Amen.
As a man, I hate him too for this evil act.
virginprincess:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Describe This Romantic Boy With One Word (Picture) / Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / My Boss Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.