Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16226 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Nah -  shes my wife

not my GF

my wife dey kampe

do you need her BB pin  cheesy  cheesy

Thank God shes not like the rest of una (minus you)

No, I don't want her BB pin. .So, is this your wife the Jamaican?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

They run from Africa to other Continents.  Africa is blessed. What you running from?   Allow other race and culture to change their culture. A Coward Mentality.

[img]http://hurkunde.files./2010/11/pulp-fiction-gif.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D224[/img]
you have a peculiar problem!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

[img]http://hurkunde.files./2010/11/pulp-fiction-gif.gif%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D224[/img]
you have a peculiar problem!

I'm the few normal ones. Most are abnormal.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I'm the few normal ones. Most are abnormal.

where are you from then?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

where are you from then?

Where are you from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

They run from Africa to other Continents.  Africa is blessed. What you running from?   Allow other race and culture to change their culture. A Coward  Mentality.

You are as guilty as the men you are castigating if you truly are in the States. The women are the most guilty towards that allegation. For instance, there is a terrorist here using one of the Abraham's belief to terrorise those who do not share in the hogwarsh that somebody died for your sins, so you have freedom to sin at maximum. When all you need to do is just ask for forgiveness each time you sin, how would anyone be damned serious? As regard acculturation, women are very much quilty, if not more than men gan paapaa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Where are you from?

a full-blooded nigerian. . . . .born n bred in a village near anambra.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

Nne m'! How far?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

I born in the USA of Nigerian origins. Its really does not matter though. Its really the mindset of the person that is important.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Nne m'! How far?

nne? i am no woman, mate!

merge:

I born in the USA of Nigerian origins. Its really does not matter though. Its really the mindset of the person that is important.  

maybe, maybe not. . . . .
i dunno the type of nigerian males you have been meeting. . . . .but i suggest you step out of that domain of yours and travel to countries with large nigerian communities before generalizing. . . . .i used to have some reservations about some nigerian females residing in certain countries as well until i saw the light!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

You are as guilty as the men you are castigating if you truly are in the States. The women are the most guilty towards that allegation. For instance, there is a terrorist here using one of the Abraham's belief to terrorise those who do not share in the hogwarsh that somebody died for your sins, so you have freedom to sin at maximum. When all you need to do is just ask for forgiveness each time you sin, how would anyone be damned serious? As regard acculturation, women are very much quilty, if not more than men gan paapaa.

A prime example of a coward mentality. Blaming the women when the men are supposed to be protecting their countries.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

nne? i am no woman, mate!

maybe, maybe not. . . . .
i dunno the type of nigerian males you have been meeting. . . . .but i suggest you step out of that domain of yours and travel to countries with large nigerian communities before generalizing. . . . .i used to have some reservations about some nigerian females residing in certain countries as well until i saw the light!

I know only a few fit what i want. I know that for a fact.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

A prime example of a coward mentality. Blaming the women when the men are supposed to be protecting their countries.  

You seems to be very young. If not, you would definitely know that the process of deacculturation starts and ends with women. Women owns the home. The importance of women to the survival of a culture can never be over emphasized. There is a reason your native tongue is also refered to as your "mother tongue". If women were not so important, you would be speaking not a "mother tongue", but a "father tongue". My dear, seek knowledge.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

You seems to be very young. If not, you would definitely know that the process of deacculturation starts and ends with women. Women owns the home. The importance of women to the survival of a culture can never be over emphasized. There is a reason your native tongue is also refered to as your "mother tongue". If women were not so important, you would be speaking not a "mother tongue", but a "father tongue". My dear, seek knowledge.

Lets stay on topic. Like I said, most men won't fit what I want. I don't know about other women but I know myself. Most African men have a dependent mindset and always looking to running away from their country and culture.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Okay  women do have a responsibility in passing down the "mother tongue" Okay let me give you that.
Men jobs are to protect their culture and country (women, children, etc). If that is not done, then how can the mother pass down something when African men allow outsiders to dictate their culture. A culture can not be passed down without anyone protecting it from outside influences.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
when they play hard to get,you ask WHY!
when they place easy to get,you call them CHEAP!

how sillly can some people be.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I know only a few fit what i want. I know that for a fact.

doesn't that apply to everyone?
i can only date 200 nigerian chics(only 200 of them fit my bill). . . .i have dated 130, there are 70 more to go.
out of the remaining 70, i shall pick one to marry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
kandiikane:

No, I don't want her BB pin. .So, is this your wife the Jamaican?

I have several wives

1 nigerian

1 Jamaican

3 europeans
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

doesn't that apply to everyone?
i can only date 200 nigerian chics(only 200 of them fit my bill). . . .i have dated 130, there are 70 more to go.
out of the remaining 70, i shall pick one to marry.

Go start your own thread on Why Nigerian males play hard to get? then.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Go start your own thread on Why Nigerian males play hard to get? then.

i don't play hard to get and i have not complained about any woman playing hard to get.
it's a matter of value or buying/selling. if i value the babe highly, i will understand her reasons for playing hard to get.
if i value her cheaply, i will flip her a bird if she plays hard to get and move on to the next target. . .

plenty of fishes in the ocean, dear!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
@190,bros u r too harsh and rude toward our  women, i really love naija chics cause I relate to them, so,pls bros drop ur sword.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

i don't play hard to get and i have not complained about any woman playing hard to get.
it's a matter of value or buying/selling. if i value the babe highly, i will understand her reasons for playing hard to get.
if i value her cheaply, i will flip her a bird if she plays hard to get and move on to the next target. . .

plenty of fishes in the ocean, dear!

I am not hard to get either. The only problem is, my wife wont like it at all if any woman tries to snatch her man of 15 yrs. And some German women dey wiikeeed when it come to that.

@cougar! I am very much sure, the harder the girl play, the harder you try to get her. It is mostly about the EGO of a man really. What happens when you finally get her is another thing entirely.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

I am not hard to get at all. The only problem is, my wife wont like it at all. And some German women dey wiikeeed o.

you are married to a german? cheesy cheesy
can you find me a german wife? i am fascinated with that aggressive language. grin

okooyinbo:

@cougar! I am very much sure, the harder the girl play, the harder you try to get her. It is mostly about the EGO of a man really. What happens when you finally get her is another thing entirely.

not at all. . . .
she's only got 2 trials to tell me her decision.
after the second attempt, if she still fronts. . . .then it's au revoir.  i detest time-wasters!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
German ladies are the way to go. Anyone who finds one has struck pure gold! cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@190,bros u r too harsh and rude toward our  women, i really love naija chics cause I relate to them, so,pls bros drop your sword.

Sorry bro - I have a loving Nigerian girlfriend, Agree we cant do without them

But nor be NIGERIAN GIRLS we dey talk about again, everything about them - I know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
claremont:

German ladies are the way to go. Anyone who finds one has struck pure gold! cheesy wink

Really - then thats my next point of call cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

when they play hard to get,you ask WHY!
when they place easy to get,you call them CHEAP!

how sillly can some people be.

When we ask why they play hard to get, she complains
Even when I dont support that Nigerian women are cheap, she complains.
When would she stop complaining and trying hard to play?

LOL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Really - then thats my next point of call cool cool

190OLE. If you mess with them, them go jamm you o. LOL

BTW, which one you want? Black hair or blondes? Girl yappa for "Oktoberfest" in Munich. That is a place to go hunting. But me dont live in southern Germania.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Xionez(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
The way i look at it. They play hard to get just to let you know what your getting yourself into. Dont blame them if they start demanding because you were fore-warned.
On the issue of cheap. If a gal is ready to travel long distances (and do things they swear they wouldnt do when they were still 'untainted') just to be 'amoung',then that means she wasnt playing hard to get and can be swayed like a cat to a fish or donkey to carrot whichever you may please.
I personally dont like hard-to-get because most tend to overdo it and when you lose interest, they proceed to wreck havoc on your next relationship.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
Xionez:

The way i look at it. They play hard to get just to let you know what your getting yourself into. Dont blame them if they start demanding because you were fore-warned.
On the issue of cheap. If a gal is ready to travel long distances (and do things they swear they wouldnt do when they were still 'untainted') just to be 'amoung',then that means she wasnt playing hard to get and can be swayed like a cat to a fish or donkey to carrot whichever you may please.
I personally dont like hard-to-get because most tend to overdo it and when you lose interest, they proceed to wreck havoc on your next relationship.

Aaah, aburo, a dara fun e jare. That is exactly what they do, even though they have abused you with all sort of name when you approached. They believe they are your woman, though they never said YES when you approached.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

190OLE. If you mess with them, them go jamm you o. LOL

BTW, which one you want? Black hair or blondes? Girl yappa for "Oktoberfest" in Munich. That is a place to go hunting. But me dont live in southern Germania.

Yeah i heard bout that ocktober feast

I gotta ring my agent, i need german visa asap!

I heard its a week of free BEER and SEX in munich

I need to be there  embarassed  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.