Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16227 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Cuddlemii: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is one country that can never let things slide. When would the battle of Supremacy between the man and the woman end.

Funny enough my colleagues were joking today that babes that have status messages on their Facebook, BB that brag about being independent, I am a soldier, Love is not my thing, who needs men, I do the dumping, a man is irreplaceable, me myself & I, run the world girls etc that its either they were heartbroken, dumped or they don't have toasters, you wanna know why?

Because a month or a week after their rantings, these same babes would put up romantic pictures, love quotes, lovestruck smiley etc immediately you would know she has found a man or she is in love.

FYI I know I am a lady but men are more straight forward than women. When a man lies to a woman, its because its what she wants to hear or she can't handle the truth. Some babes here have toasted a guy before or even been played but they would still be forming power tussle. A chick's bosom would be as saggy as baby poo or she would have slept with half of the men in her hood, yet she would tell you she plays hard to get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hard or Soft to get, just get into his heart & never leave. No rules or limitations to love. But let the best player win because its still a game till he is tamed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

FYI I know I am a lady but men are more straight forward than women. When a man lies to a woman, its because its what she wants to hear or she can't handle the truth. [size=28pt]Some babes here have toasted a guy before or even been played but they would still be forming power tussle. A chick's bosom would be as saggy as baby poo yet she would tell you she plays hard to get[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]
BOLDED SO THEY CAN READ SINCE THEIR EYES ARE NO LONGER WORKING

COS OF EXCESS WHITE IJEBU GARRI  grin  grin  grin
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Nigeria is one country that can never let things slide. When would the battle of Supremacy between the man and the woman end.

Funny enough my colleagues were joking today that babes that have status messages on their Facebook, BB that brag about being independent, I am a soldier, Love is not my thing, who needs men, I do the dumping, a man is irreplaceable, me myself & I, run the world girls etc that its either they were heartbroken, dumped or they don't have toasters, you wanna know why?

Because a month or a week after their rantings, these same babes would put up romantic pictures, love quotes, lovestruck smiley etc immediately you would know she has found a man or she is in love.

FYI I know I am a lady but men are more straight forward than women. When a man lies to a woman, its because its what she wants to hear or she can't handle the truth. Some babes here have toasted a guy before or even been played but they would still be forming power tussle. A chick's bosom would be as saggy as baby poo yet she would tell you she plays hard to get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hard or Soft to get, just get into his heart & never leave. No rules or limitations to love. But let the best player win because its still a game till he is tamed.

truer words have never been spoken on these pages.
errrrrr, can i know your name please?

@190,

must you enlarge the fonts to pass out the message?
jeeez, you can be an irritant sometimes.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
^Run off - terrorist cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Yeah i heard bout that ocktober feast

I gotta ring my agent, i need german visa asap!

I heard its a week of free BEER and SEX in munich

I need to be there  embarassed  embarassed

There are a few free things in Germany, but beer is definitely not among. The last time I was there with a friend, we met with 2 "Eingeborene" aka "omo onile" in Nigerian speak. They treated us to free beer. Oktoberfest begins next month.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Cuddlemii:

FYI I know I am a lady but men are more straight forward than women. When a man lies to a woman, its because its what she wants to hear or she can't handle the truth. Some babes here have toasted a guy before or even been played but they would still be forming power tussle. A chick's bosom would be as saggy as baby poo or she would have slept with half of the men in her hood, yet she would tell you she plays hard to get grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The only lady on here who has said anything that makes sense!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

There are a few free things in Germany, but beer is definitely not among. The last time I was there with a friend, we met with 2 "Eingeborene" aka "omo onile" in Nigerian speak. They treated us to free beer. Oktoberfest begins next month.

is it done in munich only

cos im based in leverkusen where i can get a roof over my head

if its done in leverkusen then the better for me embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Princek12(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
at the end of the day, some men also have their share of the blame. These men keep approaching these ugly girls or dealing with their playing hard to get. If men abandoned all these women who are playing hard to get, especially the ugly ones, these girls will learn the hard way. at least that is the way it is here in Yankee, where you have options.

In Naija just go for the down to earth chicks and ignore these girls who play hard to get; let them die childless or husbandlesss or go to a sperm bank to buy sperm. It is not by force.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

^Run off - terrorist cheesy cheesy

i can't wait for your visa to expire. . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

^that would be 2015 wink wink

ukba are not that stupid.
by my estimation, it should run out later this year. . . .
by the time you get sent back to your village in kwara state, you would stop abusing the privilege of internet usage.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
^what are u on bout

Na u give me visa grin

Nah man im tight im tight

Besides is that you on your profile - u are damn fugly no offence - ure on my side here grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

is it done in munich only

cos im based in leverkusen where i can get a roof over my head

if its done in leverkusen then the better for me  embarassed  embarassed

Oktoberfest is a "münchner" thing. Any other is just fake. What you get all over Germany are "village" or "town" or "city" Festivals also known as "KIRMES". Every community in Germany has got one or more festivals. The Oktoberfest is a Munich's thing. Leverkusen to Munich is a far distance. However, the transportation infrastructure in Germany is second to none in Europe. It is possible to stay in Leverkusen and go party in Munich. The distance between both cities is around 500 kilometre.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

^what are u on bout

Na u give me visa grin

Nah man im tight im tight

Besides is that you on your profile - u are damn fugly no offence - ure on my side here grin

i was your eco in lagos but never mind. . . . .
as per the profile, that's my pet monkey. funny enough, i call him 190. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

i was your eco in lagos but never mind. . . . .
as per the profile, that's my pet monkey. funny enough, i call him 190. grin

I So wanna slap you rite now

Not funny undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Oktoberfest is a "münchner" thing. Any other is just fake. What you get all over Germany are "village" or "town" or "city" Festivals also known as "KIRMES". Every community in Germany has got one or more festivals. The Oktoberfest is a Munich's thing. Leverkusen to Munich is a far distance. However, the transportation infrastructure in Germany is second to none in Europe. It is possible to stay in Leverkusen and go party in Munich. The distance between both cities is around 500 kilometre.

So hotels could be arranged so after getting drunk with the chicks

for the weekend probably friday to sunday

travel by train or coach to leverkusen by monday

Nice nice - I like the idea embarassed embarassed

Thanks cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I born in the USA of Nigerian origins. Its really does not matter though. Its really the mindset of the person that is important.  
I beg to differ, it does matter. I say a full blooded African is someone who has been born and bred in Africa. You have to have the cultural values in you.

If you are born in Amerikka without the cultural values your "Africaness" means nada.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Xionez(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
The way i look at it. They play hard to get just to let you know what your getting yourself into. Dont blame them if they start demanding because you were fore-warned.
On the issue of cheap. If a gal is ready to travel long distances (and do things they swear they wouldnt do when they were still 'untainted') just to be 'amoung',then that means she wasnt playing hard to get and can be swayed like a cat to a fish or donkey to carrot whichever you may please.
I personally dont like hard-to-get because most tend to overdo it and when you lose interest, they proceed to wreck havoc on your next relationship.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Cuddlemii: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is what I mean:

I am not saying a babe should jump into bed with a guy. I am just saying you can pass your message across to a guy politely without being nasty, rude or deceptive. Most babes have lost their prospective hubbies because they either over reacted or scolded them when they were being chased or approached.  Its later they get to hear about the guy's level & behavior and they start regretting. Its not compulsory you date every guy that comes after you but never underestimate the power of networking: it can get you a job, contract or even your future hubby.

Some babes also forget that the walls have ears & human beings are like water. A babe would have a terrible past yet she would meet a guy & start forming disciplinarian not knowing the guy has already done a background search on her. The guy probably had good intentions towards her but her nasty holier than thou actions would get him dancing to her tune, bleep her whenever she gives it up & takes a walk.

A babe should just be herself, act principled without having to carry a chalk like a school principal. Just be real & what would be would be.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Barrywhite8620: 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Aaah, aburo, a dara fun e jare. That is exactly what they do, even though they have abused you with all sort of name when you approached. They believe they are your woman, though they never said YES when you approached.

that's wat i've been suffering fromsad
Dem go first dey do shakara, wen u fashi dem go 4 another chokito:d dem go tell ur new chokito say u b thier BF
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
I am not saying a babe should jump into bed with a guy. I am just saying you can pass your message across to a guy politely without being nasty, rude or deceptive

I agree with this.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Barrywhite8620: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Yeah i heard bout that ocktober feast

I gotta ring my agent, i need german visa asap!

I heard its a week of free BEER and SEX in munich

I need to be there  embarassed  embarassed

i go tell ur wives ;d;d;d
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

So hotels could be arranged so after getting drunk with the chicks

for the weekend probably friday to sunday

travel by train or coach to leverkusen by monday

Nice nice - I like the idea  embarassed  embarassed

Thanks  cool

You will hardly find hotel room in Munich now. If you find one, it wont come cheap at all. The city is always jam packed during the Oktoberfest time. Everyone has to go out of the venue at midnight. If you are strong, you can continue with your Beerabration in one of the pubs. They also close their door too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
I refused to deal with with a coward. Its truly disgusting how most African men are cowards.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Barrywhite8620: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

You will hardly find hotel room in Munich now. If you find one, it wont come cheap at all. The city is always jam packed during the Oktoberfest time. Everyone has to go out of the venue at midnight. If you are strong, you can continue with your Beerabration in one of the pubs. They too close their door too.

bros,abeg no spoil 190 for me oooooooooogringringrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I refused to deal with with a coward. Its truly disgusting how most African men are cowards.
Cowards in what sense please? Is it for leaving Africa, or for having relationships with ladies from other cultures, which of them?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^All of the above. . grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Na wa for the way una dey define cowardice oh!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
kandiikane:

I beg to differ, it does matter. I say a full blooded African is someone who has been born and bred in Africa. You have to have the cultural values in you.

If you are born in Amerikka without the cultural values your "Africaness" means nada.

I don't give a poo about your opinions or other so called Africans say about what is AFRICANNNESSSS. Most born and breed Africans don't even know their history lol. Even so called born and breed African women perm and wear weaves. The born and breed ones don't even know their identity lol. Most Africans have inferior complexity and are cowards. I can put Africans to shame.

The most cheapest and typical African argument
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

bros,abeg no spoil 190 for me oooooooooogringringrin
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

You will hardly find hotel room in Munich now. If you find one, it wont come cheap at all. The city is always jam packed during the Oktoberfest time. Everyone has to go out of the venue at midnight. If you are strong, you can continue with your Beerabration in one of the pubs. They also close their door too.

I'll come up with something

probably a neighbouring city,

where me and the babes wan sleep embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

I don't give a poo about your opinions or other so called Africans say about what is AFRICANNNESSSS. Most born and breed Africans don't even know their history lol. Even so called born and breed African women perm and wear weaves. The born and breed ones don't even know their identity lol. Most Africans have inferior complexity and are cowards. I can put Africans to shame.

The most cheapest and typical African argument

Oh, poo. . So what has weave got to do with anything? So the people who gave birth to you have inferior complexity? Abeg, comot for here with your rubbish. .Fool!

See, what I meant. .See this chick's mindset? I knew it, no cultural values just brainwashed into thinking because she was born in a white man's land she is better. .Rubbish. .Take your complexity to who born you. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.