Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16256 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Jenifa1: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2011
premechaz:

That is true. I get enough chicks but they are all looking to settle down while me i just wan chop and clean mouth.

Jenifer, what do you do?

what a clown
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by premechaz: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2011
Jenifa_:

what a clown

Jenifa, seriously, what do you do? English teacher?

I may be clowning here, but trust me, I can take care of you wella. You dont even have to work. Just look good and prepare my food. Not too much to ask for, NO?

Seriously, what do you do and where do you live?

Je ka so oro si ibi ti oro wa, omo ele. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2011
@BABE, I cant say am rich but I m very comfy, if u are goodlooking wif little dough u can hook a very hot chic if u r confident. Thats all it takes guys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2011
@Toyemz and BABE, playing ajebo can also equal playing hard to get.kini big deal.am just saying that all those chics playing hard to get will definitely bend when they jam a classsy guy(like munwa, lol) guy who is on point.Dont get me wrong,i like beatiful chics who play hard to ge cause it turns me on and tells me she value her self. But it will only take a little while b4 she gives in. say the right things,act right,dont u woo her excessively and she will start blowing ur phone up, There is lots of them like that in houston, Hard to get my foot, Anambra boy no fit fall mugu like nah !
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by claremont(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2011
The poster clearly did not mention anything specifically about UK or Birmingham ladies, he was speaking generally. I don't understand what all this hot air about UK ladies is all about, except maybe some female respondents are trying to tactfully exclude themselves on the pretext of living outside Nigeria. Let's focus on debating the validity of the poster's assertion, and the key issues. Forget all this UK/Birmingham tales-by-moonlight stories abeg!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by islamrules(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2011
So that can buy blackberry whenever they request for it.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

@BABE, I cant say am rich but I m very comfy, if u are goodlooking wif little dough u can hook a very hot chic if u r confident. Thats all it takes guys.

Glory be to God.

NRI PRIEST:

@Toyemz and BABE, playing ajebo can also equal playing hard to get.kini big deal.am just saying that all those chics playing hard to get will definitely bend when they jam a classsy guy(like munwa, lol) guy who is on point.Dont get me wrong,i like beatiful chics who play hard to ge cause it turns me on and tells me she value her self. But it will only take a little while b4 she gives in. say the right things,act right,dont u woo her excessively and she will start blowing your phone up, There is lots of them like that in houston, Hard to get my foot, Anambra boy no fit fall mugu like nah !

Good for you. I don't agree with most of your points, but I'll let it slide.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Zyn(f): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2011
Hi Islamrules
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by islamrules(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2011
zyy, Hi
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Ogosoga: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2011
Naija women are very cheap, all you need to do as a guy is improve your self and get flashy things and this women will pursue you like gold, they can only play hard to you when they sense that you are struggling, but once they know that there is hope for ur future, then you see them troop in two's and three's like goats.
grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2011
Tjluv:

Today,Nigeria women are cheap like pure water.
Tomorrow,Nigeria women play hard to get. The ideal question should be, why are Nigeria men confused?
Hahaha
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2011
Tjluv:

Today,Nigeria women are cheap like pure water.
Tomorrow,Nigeria women play hard to get. The ideal question should be, why are Nigeria men confused?
Hahaha. Gud qst
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2011
Nigerian Woman dont play hard to get. They are the cheapest money can buy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2011
LOOK AT TOYMEZ DEFENDING WOMEN LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE C  TO THE HEAP - CHECK WIKIPEDIA IT'S EVEN ON THERE

WALK AWAY FROM YOUR HOME, GO TO BEER PARLOUR, WALK INTO ANY PHONE SHOP

ON THE ROADS, MARKET, CHURCH UNKO - THEM DEY THERE

WHAT REASONABLE WOMAN WOULD THROW AWAY HER DIGNITY OVA MATERIALISTIC GAINS AND THEY CALL IT ECONOMIC RECESSION

COS OF MATERIALISTIC GAINS THEN YOU HAVE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS AND DIGNITY AND PRIDE FOR MEN TO WALK IN AND OUT OF THERE

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP FEEDING YOU WITH TEASOON FULL OF VANILLA ICE -CREAM **SPITS**

NIGERIAN WOMEN  NO LONG NEED DOWRIES ALL THEY NEED IS A BLACK BERRY TORCH AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO

EVEN UK NIGERIAN GIRLS WOULD SHOP 300POUNDS GUCCI BAGS BUT CANT PAY GAS BILLS FOR 20POUNDS

DURING WINTER WALK INTO THEIR HOMES, YOU SEE THEM ALMOST TURNING INTO ICE-FISH BUT AS LONG AS THEY SEE THAT BAG UP THERE

THEY ARE COOL - MOST PEOPLE WONDER BETWEEN PURE WATER AND NIGERIAN WOMEN WHO'S CHEAPER

ITS ONLY A NIGERIAN WOMAN THAT WOULD OPEN HER BLASTED MOUTH AND SAY - I AM FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER, I AM IN THE MARKET

ARE YOU A COMMODITY OR ARE YOU UP FOR SALE -

JESUS HAVE MERCY!!  angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

LOOK AT TOYMEZ DEFENDING WOMEN LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE C  TO THE HEAP - CHECK WIKIPEDIA IT'S EVEN ON THERE

WALK AWAY FROM YOUR HOME, GO TO BEER PARLOUR, WALK INTO ANY PHONE SHOP

ON THE ROADS, MARKET, CHURCH UNKO - THEM DEY THERE

WHAT REASONABLE WOMAN WOULD THROW AWAY HER DIGNITY OVA MATERIALISTIC GAINS AND THEY CALL IT ECONOMIC RECESSION

COS OF MATERIALISTIC GAINS THEN YOU HAVE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS AND DIGNITY AND PRIDE FOR MEN TO WALK IN AND OUT OF THERE

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP FEEDING YOU WITH TEASOON FULL OF VANILLA ICE -CREAM **SPITS**

NIGERIAN WOMEN  NO LONG NEED DOWRIES ALL THEY NEED IS A BLACK BERRY TORCH AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO

EVEN UK NIGERIAN GIRLS WOULD SHOP 300POUNDS GUCCI BAGS BUT CANT PAY GAS BILLS FOR 20POUNDS

DURING WINTER WALK INTO THEIR HOMES, YOU SEE THEM ALMOST TURNING INTO ICE-FISH BUT AS LONG AS THEY SEE THAT BAG UP THERE

THEY ARE COOL - MOST PEOPLE WONDER BETWEEN PURE WATER AND NIGERIAN WOMEN WHO'S CHEAPER

ITS ONLY A NIGERIAN WOMAN THAT WOULD OPEN HER BLASTED MOUTH AND SAY - I AM FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER, I AM IN THE MARKET

ARE YOU A COMMODITY OR ARE YOU UP FOR SALE -

JESUS HAVE MERCY!!  angry angry

Fact!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2011
THE SAME NIGERIAN GIRLS WOULD FIT THEIR BOYFRIENDS TO BUY A CAR

THEY COMPARE EVERYTHING - CANT YOU SEE YOUR MATES HAVE A CAR, COME AND TAKE ME SHOPPING

YOU DATE THEM AND YOU OFFICIALLY TURN TO THEIR MONEY BAG

YOU MUST BE LIABLE FOR THEIR HEAD DO, THEIR UP KEEP, EVERYTHING THEY WANT - URE RESPONSIBLE

THE RELATIONSHIP I KNOW IS MEANT FOR TWO BUT WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN, ITS COMPLETELY ONE SIDED

THE MINUTE YOU FAIL ON ONE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES THEY WASTE NO TIME IN MOVING ON TO THEIR NEXT TARGET

ITS ONLY A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT YOU WOULD SEE AT 22 HAS ALREADY DATED AND SLEPT WITH OVER 15 BOYS - LORD HAVE MERCY

WHEN DID SHE START DATING - AGE 2 ?

COS THEY MOVE AROUND - GALIVANTING AROUND LIKE ANTELOPS LOOKING FOR NEW PREY TO PREY ON

BUT ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS IS THEY KNOW THEY ARE ALL LEECHES -

SO WHEN THEY SETTLE DOWN ON ONE PREY AND START SUCKING THE BLOOD OF THAT PREY ALONG COMES ANOTHER LEECH

THEY WOULD FIGHT TOOTH NAIL AND SINKER TO KEEP THAT PREY COS THATS THEIR NEW TARGET angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2011
Hmm-- Nigerian womens that y'all (190) will  hend hup marrying and having shildrens for? Chei! But why?

That your Maga babe play you Mugu no be small.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2011
BABE!:

Hmm-- Nigerian womens that y'all (190) will  hend hup marrying and having shildrens for? Chei! But why?

THE ONLY WAY I WOULD SETTLE WITH A NIGERIAN WOMAN IS IF SHE HAS THAT REAL EXPOSURE ON

WHAT RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALL BOUT, SHE MUST BE EXPOSTED - I REPEAT EXPOSED TO THE WAY RELATIONSHIP ARE BEEN DONE

ALL THOSE RUBBISH THEY DO BACK IN NIGERIA DO YOU THINK ITS RELATIONSHIP

A DUDE WOULD CARRY ONE WOMEN ON HIS HEAD AND ALMOST DIE FOR HER BECAUSE HES SCARED TO LOOSE HER

WOULD DO EVERYTHING WITHIN HIS STRENGTH TO SAVE A HOE GIRLFRIEND WHILE SHE SITS DOWN AND CROSSED HER LEGS

AND PICKS MEAT OFF HER TEETH WITH A TOOTHPICK -

GOD FORBID BAD THING, WHY DO YOU THINK - I ALWAYS SAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE EARLY, NEVER DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL TILL SHES PAST

HER NYSC - BECAUSE FROM AGE 18 TO AFTER NYSC THEY ARE ALL HUSTLERS AND SEMI OR FULL TIME WHORES  undecided

BESIDES WHY AINT YOUR YOUR BLACKBERRY SWITCHED ON, DONT TELL ME YOU STILL HAVENT DONE THAT STUFF  undecided

AND MY GIRLFRIEND DIDNT PLAY ME MUGU - SHES NOT EVEN NIGERIAN SHES FROM JAMAICA,TEXAS  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Jonzi(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2011
They feel if they don't do that , guys wouldn't cherish them, but d most painful part is , if they eventually agrees ,they do it ina funny way , foolish
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by BABE3: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2011
190, Yes Sir, I understand Sir.

Say it out loud na, you already opened my yansh-- Fish head!

It's not switched off. Yh, I haven't paid my ish. Using my "other" phone temporarily.

Jamaica, Texas? Good for you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2011
- Your nyash

- have you got nyash

- Go and do the thing Jor angry angry

we need to corktunate cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by YemiUnltd: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2011
190smh, I think you hit the nail on the head.

You see, some naija girls do not know what a 'one night stand' is. After falling for sweet words (and bags, etc) and they 'play ball', they do not know when to get over it and move on.

I do not know about 'cheap' but I know they are very materialistic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2011
^and STUPID TO THE CORE undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by NoQualms1(f): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2011
Not only Nigerian ladies play 'hard to get', ladies all over the world do. So, it's a general thingy. I guess it's just part of us, guess ni o.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2011
@claremont

don't understand what all this hot air about UK ladies is all about, except maybe some female respondents are trying to tactfully exclude themselves on the pretext of living outside Nigeria. Let's focus on debating the validity of the poster's assertion, and the key issues. Forget all this UK/Birmingham tales-by-moonlight stories abeg!

Im  responding kos i mentioned Birmingham first
The tales-by-moonlight stories are core truths,sorry if it hurts and is painful to your ear.
Secondly there is no need for me to pretend that i live outside Nigeria kos i live inside Nigeria
you are forgetting that  I never i mentioned where i live, so you are wrong on that score.
I am proud to be a Nigerian,and i find it an insult that some random guy thinks it okay to assume that all Nigerian ladies can be brought at a price and with some very cheap items
I am irritated with this deep rooted belief that Nigerian women( all??) are cheap
SOME, (in fact, a lot of )Nigerian girls,have cheapened themselves to the point of stupidity for what ever reason,but not all- there are many proud Nigerian women that don't depend on anyone for their self existence out there.How come no one notices them ? All you guys see are the ugly and the bad, what about the good ones?The ones that cant be brought?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

THE SAME NIGERIAN GIRLS WOULD FIT THEIR BOYFRIENDS TO BUY A CAR

THEY COMPARE EVERYTHING - CANT YOU SEE YOUR MATES HAVE A CAR, COME AND TAKE ME SHOPPING

YOU DATE THEM AND YOU OFFICIALLY TURN TO THEIR MONEY BAG

YOU MUST BE LIABLE FOR THEIR HEAD DO, THEIR UP KEEP, EVERYTHING THEY WANT - URE RESPONSIBLE

THE RELATIONSHIP I KNOW IS MEANT FOR TWO BUT WITH NIGERIAN WOMEN, ITS COMPLETELY ONE SIDED

THE MINUTE YOU FAIL ON ONE OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES THEY WASTE NO TIME IN MOVING ON TO THEIR NEXT TARGET

ITS ONLY A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT YOU WOULD SEE AT 22 HAS ALREADY DATED AND SLEPT WITH OVER 15 BOYS - LORD HAVE MERCY

WHEN DID SHE START DATING - AGE 2 ?

COS THEY MOVE AROUND - GALIVANTING AROUND LIKE ANTELOPS LOOKING FOR NEW PREY TO PREY ON

BUT ONE GOOD THING ABOUT THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS IS THEY KNOW THEY ARE ALL LEECHES -

SO WHEN THEY SETTLE DOWN ON ONE PREY AND START SUCKING THE BLOOD OF THAT PREY ALONG COMES ANOTHER LEECH

THEY WOULD FIGHT TOOTH NAIL AND SINKER TO KEEP THAT PREY COS THATS THEIR NEW TARGET  angry

Even at that many men back in nigeria engage in many criminal acts just to satisfy the materialistic greed of their nigerian girlfriends.Many young naija men nowadays engage in armed robbery and 419 because they want to meet up to the materialistic need of their naija girlfriends.Look at it this way u really dont need to spend more when you are with a foreign lady but when it comes to a naija woman u must spend through your nose just to satisfy her and the funny thing of it all she never appreciates the struggle you go through for her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
@190

cheesy cheesy cheesy
gosh your crazy rantings reveal all,don't they?
eya na so dem scrape your head reach?

all this ya yeye encounters na naija location
what of Nigerian girls outside Nigeria
what makes them that cheap
and don't you dare mention Chinese food oh?

brb
just need to read more of  your outbursts

sorry oh ema se I don dey pity you oh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
@lefulefu

shocked shocked shocked
Even at that many men back in nigeria engage in many criminal acts just to satisfy the materialistic greed of their nigerian girlfriends.Many young naija men nowadays engage in armed robbery and 419 because they want to meet up to the materialistic need of their naija girlfriends

Erm oga sir
is that what you did before you left Nigeria??
na who come stupid pass here then, the man or the woman
classic example of being stupidly kitty whipped!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by toyemz(f): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@190

No my life doesn't depend defending Nigerian girls, i am just peeved off with your over generalization that's all
you guys have pushed Nigerian girls image and reputation to the lowest ebb of life,yet you seem to forget that it is the Nigerian men that have the worst reputation ever seen in the history of human existence
I haven't seen any man come out and say that the the ways of some Nigerian men are just pure evil,all you have done is to give excuses.some have gone as far as saying Nigerian women have pushed them into armed robbery! How?

Always bear in mind that prostitution is the oldest game in history,even in the days of our fore fathers,it existed, you pay for what you get on her terms on her say,you (kos God gave you a brain and will power) have a choice to accept or decline,but when you choose to lay with prostitutes again and again you don't open up your Nyash to complain. just deal with it- you made the choice! Such girls are what they are,they make no pretence about it, always remember it was your choice to ride and bed them!

on a final note:

At least they have their own houses, cold or ice cold
you failed to mention that many of our broke azz Nigerian men are homeless and shamefully move into the woman's home, and you wey dey there FOC,watin stop you to pay the £20 gas bill??
continue to expose una nyash oh
I'd gladly help!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.