Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? (16233 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
All these chics here playing ajebo sef. If you meet them in person and you are well to do they will encroach you faster than Bolt can finish 100 meters, They are all weak just like most guys are, nothing like playing hard to get.

I will chop your money wella and then on to the next one. . . wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by pharrell14: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
people are different. there are naija girls in UK who don't ask you for anything, in some cases they will be spending for you . I noticed people have a misconception that white girls

don't like money. Forget, some white girls will chop all your money to the extent that she will only leave bus pass money for you. just saying people are different. it is not a

nigerian thing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by chmod777: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
when it comes to getting a woman, u first identify what u want yourself , the environment (place). these determine how to approach it.
If u want to get a lady to play around with, first u must take a rough evaluation to know whcich lady the fits into such
If u want a relationship (truly), then ur approach and swag must speak such.
I leave in Sweden but let us forget the Europe factors and system cos it is totally different.,
For naija ladies just apply power play principles
1. reflect some respect in ur looks , speech and  attribute
2. have some security (money). every one needs feel secure. U must not be super rich
3. Show some friendly, simple but  YET CLASSY way of relating with ladies u meet
4. Do not rush into knowing the ladies but put up a friendly attribute
5. show some respect and value for them(u can feign this if u like)
6. Be bold (everyone admires the bold including men, it creates an aura of power around u and makes u seem larger than u are), but do not be braggart or smug about issues
7. pretend not to be interested in the lady yet try to first say high and leave more (HI) to be desired
I am sure u would not need to TOAST any woman. I must confess I do not know when last I started telling a woman trash(toast). Once u become friends , it starts like a movie most times faster than u could imagine.
BUT EU is a different thing, disprove me ladies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Princek12(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Maybe the poster means that Nigerian girls play hard to get because of the initial shakara and yanga they normally when a guy approaches them. Fine, Naija girls will open their legs ayakata within a heart's beat when they know you are a rich guy, but the problem with Naija girls is that when you are a stranger they normally play shakara and yanga.

But when they know your levels, they are dirt cheap like a recharge card or a bottle of Guinness. Most of Naija girls' problem is their attitude towards strangers who have not flashed any money--all the shakara and forming. That stranger may be rich as hell, too, and have his poo together. But when you flash that money, chei, see as Naija chikalas will start chasing after you like police and thief.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Russianlane: Are you sure of that?  When I finally scored the goals, the feeling was like: "She nkan ti mo nshe wahala nitori e re?" Meaning: And because of this I have gone through all these troubles? So in my case, when I did the deed, I moved to the next. So it really did not make me appreciate her at all.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
toyemz:

@190

No my life doesn't depend defending Nigerian girls, i am just peeved off with your over generalization that's all
you guys have pushed Nigerian girls image and reputation to the lowest ebb of life,yet you seem to forget that it is the Nigerian men that have the worst reputation ever seen in the history of human existence
I haven't seen any man come out and say that the the ways of some Nigerian men are just pure evil,all you have done is to give excuses.some have gone as far as saying Nigerian women have pushed them into armed robbery! How?

Always bear in mind that prostitution is the oldest game in history,even in the days of our fore fathers,it existed, you pay for what you get on her terms on her say,you (kos God gave you a brain and will power)  have a choice to accept or decline,but when you choose to lay with LovePeddlers again and again you don't open up your Nyash to complain. just deal with it- you made the choice! Such girls are what they are,they make no pretence about it, always remember it was your choice to ride and bed them!

on a final note:

At least they have their own houses, cold or ice cold
you failed to mention that many of our broke azz Nigerian men are homeless and shamefully move into the woman's home, and you wey dey there FOC,watin stop you to pay the £20 gas bill??
continue to expose una nyash oh
I'd gladly help!

POINT OF CORRECTION

I DONT DO NIGERIAN GIRLS - DUH!  angry

WHAT HAPPENED WAS TO A FRIEND AND THE GIRL IN QUESTION WAS LATER RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL FOR COLD RELATED INFECTION

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE SO FAUTLESSLY STINGY TO A FAULT THAT ALL THEY NEED IS A MAN TO COME AND SPEND FOR THEM WHILE THEY FOLD THEIR

HANDS AND WATCH

TOYMEZ - I HOPE YOU READ BOUT A DUDE WANTING TO BUY BB TORCH FOR HIS GF WHILE HE CANT PAY HIS TUITON FEES IN THE US OF A

THATS A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL FOR YOU  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by sleekch1c(f): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

THE ONLY WAY I WOULD SETTLE WITH A NIGERIAN WOMAN IS IF SHE HAS THAT REAL EXPOSURE ON

WHAT RELATIONSHIPS ARE ALL BOUT, SHE MUST BE EXPOSTED - I REPEAT EXPOSED TO THE WAY RELATIONSHIP ARE BEEN DONE

ALL THOSE RUBBISH THEY DO BACK IN NIGERIA DO YOU THINK ITS RELATIONSHIP

A DUDE WOULD CARRY ONE WOMEN ON HIS HEAD AND ALMOST DIE FOR HER BECAUSE HES SCARED TO LOOSE HER

WOULD DO EVERYTHING WITHIN HIS STRENGTH TO SAVE A HOE GIRLFRIEND WHILE SHE SITS DOWN AND CROSSED HER LEGS

AND PICKS MEAT OFF HER TEETH WITH A TOOTHPICK -

GOD FORBID BAD THING, WHY DO YOU THINK - I ALWAYS SAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE EARLY, NEVER DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL TILL SHES PAST

HER NYSC - BECAUSE FROM AGE 18 TO AFTER NYSC THEY ARE ALL HUSTLERS AND SEMI OR FULL TIME WHORES  undecided

BESIDES WHY AINT YOUR YOUR BLACKBERRY SWITCHED ON, DONT TELL ME YOU STILL HAVENT DONE THAT STUFF  undecided

AND MY GIRLFRIEND DIDNT PLAY ME MUGU - SHES NOT EVEN NIGERIAN SHES FROM JAMAICA,TEXAS  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

OH SHUT UP THAT CESSPIT angry WHAT IS THE BEST THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR A WOMAN U DATED?
HOW MUCH WAS IT THAT U SPENT ON THAT VILLAGE CHIC THAT YOU WERE DATING WHILE IN NIGERIA?
HOW MUCH DOES YOUR OBESE BRITISH SORRY,JAMAICAN GF GIVE U THAT WILL MAKE U COME HERE AND SPEW TRASH?
AND WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO U HAVE TO OFFER ANY WOMAN?ONE ADVICE FOR U MASTER GIGOLO,STOP YAKKING CRAP ABOUT NIGERIAN WOMEN JUST TO JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT U PREFER WOMEN THAT U CAN LEECH ON, JUST BECAUSE UR 9JA GF WNT LET U BORROW FROM HER DOESNT MAKE HER EVIL cheesy
KEEP LICKING WHITE BOOTS AND WHILE U RE AT IT,STOP SHOWING UR YELLOW TEETH HERE
@OP,go and step up ur game.its isnt the girls' fault,its u lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
Princek12:

Maybe the poster means that Nigerian girls play hard to get because of the initial shakara and yanga they normally when a guy approaches them. Fine, Naija girls will open their legs ayakata within a heart's beat when they know you are a rich guy, but the problem with Naija girls is that when you are a stranger they normally play shakara and yanga.

But when they know your levels, they are dirt cheap like a recharge card or a bottle of Guinness. Most of Naija girls' problem is their attitude towards strangers who have not flashed any money--all the shakara and forming. That stranger may be rich as hell, too, and have his poo together. But when you flash that money, chei, see as Naija chikalas will start chasing after you like police and thief.

Omoba, ori e pe! Exactly what I meant. The moderator modified my question actually. If the original statement had not be so starkly modified, my message would probably have been clearer. The moderator may have done that to avoid trouble, because I was particular about the Yorubas' female yabbing attitude especially.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by sleekch1c(f): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

@Russianlane: Are you sure of that?  When I finally scored the goals, the feeling was like: "She nkan ti mo nshe wahala nitori e re?" Meaning: And because of this I have gone through all these troubles? So in my case, when I did the deed, I moved to the next. So it really did not make me appreciate her at all.
you moved to the next?very smart indeed, am sure ur mother is proud of u.ppl like u are the reason why HIV will never be eradicated
soon u will come back here and ask us why girls are cheap, anu mpama angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
sleekch1c:

OH SHUT UP THAT CESSPIT angry WHAT IS THE BEST THAT YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR A WOMAN U DATED?
HOW MUCH WAS IT THAT U SPENT ON THAT VILLAGE CHIC THAT YOU WERE DATING WHILE IN NIGERIA?
HOW MUCH DOES YOUR OBESE BRITISH SORRY,JAMAICAN GF GIVE U THAT WILL MAKE U COME HERE AND SPEW TRASH?
AND WHAT IN HEAVEN'S NAME DO U HAVE TO OFFER ANY WOMAN?ONE ADVICE FOR U MASTER GIGOLO,STOP YAKKING CRAP ABOUT NIGERIAN WOMEN JUST TO JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT U PREFER WOMEN THAT U CAN LEECH ON, JUST BECAUSE your 9JA GF WNT LET U BORROW FROM HER DOESNT MAKE HER EVIL cheesy
KEEP LICKING WHITE BOOTS AND WHILE U RE AT IT,STOP SHOWING your YELLOW TEETH HERE
@OP,go and step up your game.its isnt the girls' fault,its u lipsrsealed

If I want to have your first lady, I know the trick I can employ to get her. I do not like pursuing these young spoilt college girls. They are too young for me. I would really be ashamed to go out with a college girl, because she would look like my daughter now. LOL! Na "big" fish me I dey catch now jare. Ehm abeg, when I say "big", na MATURE I mean o. I no dey ta si THICK MADAMs like Mrs Firstlady anyway sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
DIARY OF AN ANGRY STUPID ROTTEN INFECTED WOMAN grin grin

THATS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO THATS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS SINGLE ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
sleekch1c:

you moved to the next?very smart indeed, am sure your mother is proud of u.ppl like u are the reason why HIV will never be eradicated
soon u will come back here and ask us why girls are cheap, anu mpama angry

Sleek, are you cheap? Abeg stop your aanu ponmo rant o jare. I am not a boy of yesterday! When I used to do guy guy, HIV was a non issue in Nigeria. And if I should start fornicating all over again, there are precautions one can easily take to avoid being AIDED. LOL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by kandiikane(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

DIARY OF AN ANGRY silly ROTTEN INFECTED WOMAN grin grin

THATS WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO THATS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS SINGLE ANGRY AND FRUSTRATED grin grin

Did nigerian girl take a dump on your heart? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
kandiikane:

Did nigerian girl take a dump on your heart? cheesy

Nah -  shes my wife

not my GF

my wife dey kampe

do you need her BB pin  cheesy  cheesy

Thank God shes not like the rest of una (minus you)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
chmod777:

when it comes to getting a woman, u first identify what u want yourself , the environment (place). these determine how to approach it.
If u want to get a lady to play around with, first u must take a rough evaluation to know whcich lady the fits into such
If u want a relationship (truly), then your approach and swag must speak such.
I leave in Sweden but let us forget the Europe factors and system cos it is totally different.,
For naija ladies just apply power play principles
1. reflect some respect in your looks , speech and  attribute
2. have some security (money). every one needs feel secure. U must not be super rich
3. Show some friendly, simple but  YET CLASSY way of relating with ladies u meet
4. Do not rush into knowing the ladies but put up a friendly attribute
5. show some respect and value for them(u can feign this if u like)
6. Be bold (everyone admires the bold including men, it creates an aura of power around u and makes u seem larger than u are), but do not be braggart or smug about issues
7. pretend not to be interested in the lady yet try to first say high and leave more (HI) to be desired
I am sure u would not need to TOAST any woman. I must confess I do not know when last I started telling a woman trash(toast). Once u become friends , it starts like a movie most times faster than u could imagine.
BUT EU is a different thing,  disprove me ladies

Good points for those who need it. My appearance alone is enough to get them. Prince has really summed up what I meant to say with my orignal post. The moderator just modified somewhere along the line. I have put somethings back into that original message, but is not like I originally wrote.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by sleekch1c(f): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

Nah -  shes my wife

not my GF

my wife dey kampe

do you need her BB pin  cheesy  cheesy

Thank God shes not like the rest of una (minus you)

if deluding urself makes u feel better, who am i to rouse u from that stupor? cheesy
okooyinbo:

Sleek, I am not a boy of yesterday! When I used to do guy guy, HIV was a non issue in Nigeria. And if I should start fornicating all over again, there are precautions one can easily take to avoid being AIDED. LOL
oh really?goodluck with it then but quit asking why 9ja women play hard to get since only the likes of u re available in high percentage grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
**spits** undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by Princek12(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
okooyinbo:

Omoba, ori e pe! Exactly what I meant. The moderator modified my question actually. If the original statement had not be so starkly modified, my message would probably have been clearer. The moderator may have done that to avoid trouble, because I was particular about the Yorubas' female yabbing attitude especially.

ose gan. Yoruba girls are insanely guilty of making shakara when a stranger approaches them, absent any flashing of money by that stranger. Yoruba girls especially feel that it is necessary to make shakara or sometimes have an attitude for no logical or justifiable reason that is comprehensible to a rational human being; I guess they feel not displaying an attitude makes them feel less of a woman (ori won ti daru).

Another game that especially Yoruba girls play is beyond me. Say Kunle, who is a stranger who has not flashed any money, approaches Bisi in a neutral environment, Bisi will most likely play shakara and yanga, even though in Bisi's heart, she is attracted to Kunle and Kunle meets all the initial criteria in a partner she is seeking.

Same facts above, but this time around, say Bisi's friend introduces Kunle to Bisi, and says that Kunle is a Doctor who is loaded, you will see how Bisi will now open her nyansh ayakata for Kunle to tear, and how she will want to marry Kunle within the second week of meeting him.

The problem with especially Yoruba girls is that they do not have one ounce of rationality in their brain. Had they did, a girl like Bisi above will take time to talk to Kunle, even though he is a stranger who has not flashed money, and find out what he is about without the attitude, yanga, and shakara.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
sleekch1c:

if deluding urself makes u feel better, who am i to rouse u from that stupor? :Doh really?goodluck with it then but quit asking why 9ja women play hard to get since only the likes of u re available in high percentage grin grin

Sleek, I no cheap o. If to say I cheap, I for don marry women old enough to be my mother back in 1995 here in Germany. I was just like reminiscing on my encouters with Nigerian women, especially the Yoruba ones, who like to yab you first before they agree. If I should come around any time to talk about how cheap Nigerian women are, use TPIAH to arrest me. The girl dey very allergic to people like me in their forties, non church goer, non believing etc. LOL
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Most Nigerian men don't fit the bill. Simple as that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Most Nigerian men don't fit the bill. Simple as that.

You could be right. However, if most Nigerian men dont fit the bill, who then pays the bill? Mind you, both male and female are all in the same messy boat called Nigeria. Could it be that the women are getting the bills paid by the few who fit? Please expansiate on your assertion.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Most Nigerian men don't have what I'm looking for.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

touche. . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by 190smh: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

^You dont have what most NIGERIAN MEN are looking for  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

I don't care to have what most are looking for. I only need one man. I know for a fact most don't have what I'm looking for.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

you don't know for certain.
i know a lot of ugly girls with a very high standard. . . they can only date quality men but they themselves are worwor. . . .
it's all about class. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

you don't know for certain.
i know a lot of ugly girls with a very high standard. . . they can only date quality men but they themselves are worwor. . . .
it's all about class. . . . . .

Its not just about class. Its more than that. Its not about standards. Most African men have a gay-got mentality.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

touche. . . .

And whats that special requisite ye seek that could not be met by over 40 million men (conservative figure, could be more. It is hovever 25 % of Nigerian population and 50% of the Nigerian male population, assuming the male and female are in Nigerian equitably spread)?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

Its not just about class. Its more than that. Its not about standards. Most African men have a gay-got mentality.

@Merge! We are getting somewhere. Now, mind enumerating what you mean by that phrase in bold?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by coogar: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
merge:

but most nigerian men don't.
matter of fact, 90% nigerian males are straight. . . majority of the dodgy ones are in northern nigeria!

okooyinbo:

And whats that special requisite ye seek that could not be met by over 40 million men (conservative figure, could be more. It is hovever 25 % of Nigerian population and 50% of the Nigerian male population, assuming the male and female are in Nigerian equitably spread)?

are you sure i should have been quoted?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by okooyinbo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

matter of fact, 90% nigerian males are straight. . . majority of the dodgy ones are in northern nigeria!

Quoting you was  " ein Versehen". I corrected it.

Cougar, o ng wa oran iwo omo yi. Hausa/Fulani are not DODGY, as a matter of fact, they are really direct, because they live acording to the constitution of their religion, which is "higher" than the constitution of Nigeria anyway. Or are you talking about the Nupe, Igala, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri etc. men?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? by merge(f): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
coogar:

They run from Africa to other Continents.  Africa is blessed. What you running from?   Allow other race and culture to change their culture. A Coward Mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos) / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.