Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30350 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

[size=33pt]Split the country.[/size]

[size=36pt] Why should we spilt ? !!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

[size=36pt] So that you boko harams can phuck off.[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Karbala: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
rafhell:

muslims, especially the illiterate and brainwashed ones, are a curse to this world!!
replace the word 'muslim' with 'christian' or any other religion and the result is the same.

Illitracy,ignorance and intolerance is all the same regardless of the identity of the perpetrator of madness.dont use cheap shots to unleash your hate for islam and muslims.your islamophobia is apparent when one observes your posts on NL.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

[size=36pt] So that you boko harams can phuck off.[/size]
[size=33pt] What makes you think every northerner is part of boko haram. is every southerner part of mend !!!!! you bigot[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ifyalways(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Just speechless.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Goodluck Jonathan should resign and let Buhari take over.  angry angry angry angry angry

You want to cure boko haram by installing boko haram?

If you were beside me, I would have responded with the most tooth jarring slap I could muster, followed by a couple of well aimed ball splitting kicks; before liberally applying a cricket bat to choice regions of your dense skull.

Maybe some shock treatment will shock intelligence into your rock solid brains. angry

Dude, you are daft.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by hbrednic: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
religion of peace indeed :d :d
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by onchefx: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
God bless America on the fight against terrorism,i dont think any people with right sense will unleash terror on fellow humans like this.this is war
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

[size=33pt] What makes you think every northerner is part of boko haram. is every southerner part of mend !!!!! you bigot[/size]

Dunce! If all core-Northerners are not boko haram, then all boko harm are core-Northerners. You people add zero value to Nigeria, your only contributions are sand, cheap death and illiteracy.

Split the country! angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
What are christians still doing there biko? they should come down southward and leave them in their north to enforce whatever law they want on themselves---------------------

-------------------And what is this jokey country of ours still doing together? Give countries to those who want no one around them and let others have peace. See persons that are already suffering trying to earn a hard living in a hard country getting killed in a hard/heartless way and having their dead bodies lying disrespectfully on hard grounds. Should I continue calling this country that only brings one shame and disgrace my country?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by hbrednic: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

If you were beside me, I would have responded with the most tooth jarring slap I could muster, followed by a couple of well aimed ball splitting kicks; before liberally applying a cricket bat to choice regions of your dense skull.

Maybe some shock treatment will shock intelligence into your rock solid brains. angry

Dude, you are daft.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pity the malu
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by jmaine: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
emmatok:

For your information Christian are already carrying arms to Church in Kaduna, Kano and other Northern cities.

Very amusing  grin

obowunmi:

Goodluck Jonathan should resign and let Buhari take over. angry angry angry angry angry

This is the "Cow" of the day . . .Congrats dude
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Onyocha: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, you are daft.
the above makes it look like we have a boko haram member on NL supporting Jonathan.

Why are you so uncivilized and sounding brutal? Or it violence a Nigerian problem?

Afterall i have never heard of churches or mosques burnt in the west african sub-region.why dont christians and muslims fight in other african countries?why is it only in Nigeria? Is it a hausa thing?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by VoodooDoll(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
RIP to the dearly departed.

The rulers North, East, West and South need to put an end to this.  Once peaceful change becomes impossible violent change becomes inevitable.

A tit for tat retaliation will be bloody.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by emmatok(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Karbala:

replace the word 'muslim' with 'christian' or any other religion and the result is the same.

Illitracy,ignorance and intolerance is all the same regardless of the identity of the perpetrator of madness.dont use cheap shots to unleash your hate for islam and muslims.your islamophobia is apparent when one observes your posts on NL.

Lol,

And how many Christian illiterates from the south do you hear or see engage in these act.

For your info the sponsors of the Jihadist movement are well educated and enlightened.

Some years ago some UI MSS student threatened to behead are fellow student for provoking them.

THESE IS AN IDEOLOGY AND A  AWAY OF LIFE .
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by otondo55: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Rest In Peace!!!

One Nigeria ?

Keep waiting till all is dead, Let my people go!!!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by phreakabit(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
MY COUNTRY PEOPLE PLZ STOP THIS.
Stop painting islam with  bad names. If u dont want a worldly curse and dat of eternity. Those against the prosperity of islam wil neva av good ending wit their act. Islam doesnt support boko haram. And this peep r not  fighting christians but the govt. Lets pray in one voice against ds people. God bless nigeria

[size=15pt]You are a moronic poop brain with a sempiternal supply of hyper stupidity spanning an infinite loop! Is the Church the Govt Secretariat?
[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Litmus: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
What is the president doing?
What is he saying to at least reassure the public?
Has he made any address to the nation?
What does the chief of the security service say?  
Do they (security service) have any theories as to what or who are truly behind this thing because i for one don't buy all that garbage  about some Nigerian group who's motto is "western education is bad". It would be more plausible to blame Pakistan, Saudi or some middle eastern maneuvering behind the scenes aimed at spreading virulent Islam in the context of ideological challenge to west as well as political one.

Anyway may the souls of the good people murdered rest in  peace.

and i hope Nigerians aren't stupid enough to start going for each others throats for quite simply and obviously this is the mandate of the evil forces behind this thing.  There is said to exist in historic colonial records suggestions that the easiest thing to get black people to do  is to kill one another.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

Dunce! If all core-Northerners are not boko haram, then all boko harm are core-Northerners. You people add zero value to Nigeria, your only contributions are sand, cheap death and illiteracy.

Split the country! angry

Now stop instigating hate for ethnic groups or regions of a country. IT IS BAD beaf

Bauchi= lead
Borno= gold
sokoto/kano = gold and MAN POWER THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM INVASIONS

adamawa= meat that is sold as far as lagos and owerri

Kebbi = Onions/ pepper

I can keep going on and on

stop this ur delusion that the north does not contribute anything.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by namfav(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
people crying for nigeria to divide and calling all type of insults for muslims

shame on you b4stards, biggest scum
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

[size=33pt]Split the country.[/size]

alj_harem:

You have the answer in your question so what answer are you asking for again? Can't you see that Baby?
We must split because we are spilling badly. Something has to be done to contain it all lest we all spill off. We need another container(country) to hold some of us (the violent/intolerant) ones, that way none will SPILL again Baby.

Note: The animosity and hatred brewing off some of us Nigerians daily in this site has sickened me out of this site but when people get killed by useless elements like this, we have to express ourselves.

Silly!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Onyocha: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
emmatok:

For your information Christian are already carrying arms to Church in Kaduna, Kano and other Northern cities.
cool! Very christ-like indeed.
Atleast you are honest enough to tell us that extremists from both sides contribute to the mayhem.

As far as i know,whatever crisis in Nigeria that translates into muslim-christian violence has its root in the hausa-igbo mutual hatred/rivalry for each other.

I am aware that northerners,muslims and christians,lived in peace.the igbos have incited religious hatred and tried to use religion to make sure christian northerners alienate themselves from their muslim northern brothers.there is irony in the sense that the northerner who fought against biafra in the person of Yakubu Gowon is christian.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=28pt]Freaking Split that country[/size] so that we can have peace and innocent people will stop dying violently in the hands of their illiterate fellow humans in the name of religion. Some of us are running mouths here because they are not feeling the heartbreaks and pains of the relatives of these deads.

People of old lived harmoniously when they had no religion, if religion will be causing this kind of brutal massacre then people of different religions that can't stand/tolerate others should live in their freaking country by their freaking selves.  Excuse me!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

You have the answer in your question so what answer are you asking for again? Can't you see that Baby?
We must split because we are spilling badly. Something has to be done to contain it all lest we all spill off. We need another container(country) to hold some of us (the violent/intolerant) ones, that way none will SPILL again Baby.

Note: The animosity and hatred brewing off some of us Nigerians daily in this site has sickened me out of this site but when people get killed by useless elements like this, we have to express ourselves.

Silly!

Animosity on this site HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIANS or Nigeria as a country

Majority of the people on this site are tribalistic because of

1. revenge
2. diaspora Nigerian

We are not expressing ourselve at least I am not expressing myself with this site. I cannot be that bitter. Nigeria SHOULD NOT SPLIT JUST BECAUSE of beaf and and other bigots from the south (I am a southerner) want to keep all the Oil money Allah has bless Nigeria with because it is not for Southerners but for Nigerians.

The north, east and west Did not call for a split when Mend bombed Abuja, lagos and asaba. so why now  
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

[size=16pt]Freaking Split that country[/size] so that we can have peace and innocent people will stop dying violently in the hands of their illiterate fellow humans in the name of religion. Some of us are running mouths here because they are not feeling the heartbreaks and pains of the relatives of these deaths.

People of old lived harmoniously when they had no religion, if religion will be causing this kind of brutal massacre then people of different religions that can't stand/tolerate others should live in their freaking country by their freaking selves.  Excuse me!

[size=20pt] what is wrong with you diaspora people with your tribalistic little minds angry do not listen to Beaf he is a bigot[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aloyemeka4: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
Karbala:

i hope you are courageous enough to accept that your statistics of 'outnumber' does NOT include the south-west.thanks.

Christians outnumber muslims in the southwest at the ratio of 2:1. You guys need to stop misleading the public with false census figures. Which SWtern state are muslims higher than Christians?. Even Oyo which has the most Yoruba muslims, yet it's 50/50.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by fergie321: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
I think Nigeria as a county should split-up and negotiate how much oil money to give to the north in the next 10 to 20 years. The reason they are fighting to death is the oil money. At least the rest of west Africa states do not have oil. I happens to watch one of these mualad television station some months ago. The preacher was making a speech to his audience. He told his audience that Nigeria is a Moslem country. At least you have the Arabic language on the faces of your money, so they think Nigeria an oil producing country is a Moslem country like Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by emmatok(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
Onyocha:

cool! Very christ-like indeed.
Atleast you are honest enough to tell us that extremists from both sides contribute to the mayhem.

As far as i know,whatever crisis in Nigeria that translates into muslim-christian violence has its root in the hausa-igbo mutual hatred/rivalry for each other.

I am aware that northerners,muslims and christians,lived in peace.the igbos have incited religious hatred and tried to use religion to make sure christian northerners alienate themselves from their muslim northern brothers.there is irony in the sense that the northerner who fought against biafra in the person of Yakubu Gowon is christian.

MUMU

When does carrying  arms to defend against Islamic militants become extremists.

So you actually created Igbo username to bash Igbo people.

FOOL.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

Now stop instigating hate for ethnic groups or regions of a country. IT IS BAD beaf

Bauchi= lead
Borno= gold
sokoto/kano = gold and MAN POWER THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FROM INVASIONS

adamawa= meat that is sold as far as lagos and owerri

[size=14pt]Kebbi = Onions/ pepper[/size]

I can keep going on and on

stop this your delusion that the north does not contribute anything.

You must be the only person on Earth that sees onions and pepper as a contribution to national wealth.
To hell with your damn onions and pepper! angry

[size=14pt]Split the country.[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Christians outnumber muslims in the southwest at the ratio of 2:1. You guys need to stop misleading the public with false census figures. Which SWtern state are muslims higher than Christians?. Even Oyo which has the most Yoruba muslims, yet it's 50/50.

dude stop posting trash. Oyo has more muslims than Christians

Infact the highest number of Muslims in the south is from Osun followed by Oyo and Lagos

Lagos has more Muslims than Christian so stop spreading falsehood here

Muslims are not outnumbered 2:1 in the south west
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Torch1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
Onyocha:

the above makes it look like we have a boko haram member on NL supporting Jonathan.

Why are you so uncivilized and sounding brutal? Or it violence a Nigerian problem?

Afterall i have never heard of churches or mosques burnt in the west african sub-region.why dont christians and muslims fight in other african countries?[/b]why is it only in Nigeria? Is it a hausa thing?
really? Onyeocha or Onyeoji, Have you heard about Somalia, Sudan?
onchefx:

[b]God bless America on the fight against terrorism,
i dont think any people with right sense will unleash terror on fellow humans like this.this is war  
hmmm, make Boko boyz catch you,
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

Animosity on this site HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NIGERIANS or Nigeria as a country

Majority of the people on this site are tribalistic because of

1. revenge
2. diaspora Nigerian

We are not expressing ourselve at least I am not expressing myself with this site. I cannot be that bitter. Nigeria SHOULD NOT SPLIT JUST BECAUSE of beaf and and other bigots from the south (I am a southerner) want to keep all the Oil money Allah has bless Nigeria with because it is not for Southerners but for Nigerians.

The north, east and west Did not call for a split when Mend bombed Abuja, lagos and asaba. so why now 

What am I hearing here? This person is so fast to defend his own that he only ended up ignorantly spilling the contents of the heart of his likes. You clearly spelt it out that the oil is the only reason some persons are clinging to others in this country. In other words if that oil isn't there, we would never have been yoked together as a country, huh?

How do one continue to affiliate with others that can't stand you and have embarked on a mission to wipe you and your own from the face of the earth? What statistics of deaths are we waiting to count before we stand up to say that enough is enough? The country is long overdue to split.

You clearly detest these persons yet cling to them to benefit from what they are naturally endowed with and still killing them on top of it. Wait! are we blindfolded, people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns / Six New States Coming Soon - National Assembly / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.