Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (983925 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by newbie2014: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
michealangelo:

Y not check emirate

I didnt know emirates fly to london heathrow. will check now. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by italent101: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
justwise:

Read this thread for any answer you want, your question has been discussed here over and over again.
oga justwise I don dey find u since... u r needed here https://www.nairaland.com/1801297/it-factor
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2014
hello house,

sorry if this has been answered before...pls what would a business man whose monthly income varies depending on how big the contract he works on for a particular month is fill in the 'What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax? box....second question..making an estimate of past business dealings...creating invoices to go with them and getting the said customers to sign...does this qualify as a proof of source of funds? Thanks for your patience guys...we newbies can be exasperating with our questions..pls bear with us. grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eneyedan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Good evening I want to know what's the procedure and what are the items I require for the submission, I'm currently in Nigeria law school and will want the documents I need to put together. My uncle will be sending His own documents and the IV letter with his accounts statement what do I need?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
gaskinachi: hello house,

sorry if this has been answered before...pls what would a business man whose monthly income varies depending on how big the contract he works on for a particular month is fill in the 'What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation, after tax? box....second question..making an estimate of past business dealings...creating invoices to go with them and getting the said customers to sign...does this qualify as a proof of source of funds? Thanks for your patience guys...we newbies can be exasperating with our questions..pls bear with us. grin grin grin

hoping for an answer still.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321: hi
i have a follow up question if you dont mind grin
my bf is inviting me to the uk and will pay for everything,does he need to provide origanal payslips?bec he said he needs the original and doesnt want those to be lost along the process.can i submit photocopies of payslips?
and also the mortgage or land titles,can i also send copies only?will it be accepted?
thanks
smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321: hi
i have a follow up question if you dont mind grin
my bf is inviting me to the uk and will pay for everything,does he need to provide origanal payslips?bec he said he needs the original and doesnt want those to be lost along the process.can i submit photocopies of payslips?
and also the mortgage or land titles,can i also send copies only?will it be accepted?
thanks

He can send you fax/scan copies of those documents.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
and also if u dont mind if the answers to these questions r realistic? grin

5.15. What money is Available for you trip?
**£650 (thats my readily available cash in my savings)

5.16. Who will pay for your travel to the UK?
** my bf

5.17. Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food?
** my bf and his father (coz he has a car and also sent me an IV)

5.18. If some one other than yourself is paying for all or any part of the visit, how much money will they give you?
**£900 for the tickets
**£500 for food and travel for 2wks

5.19. What is the cost to you personally of your stay in the UK?
**£500:
£20 food / day x 10=£200
£10 travel to & fr town / day x 10=£100
£200 for sightseeing and travel to iteneraries

smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise: [/b]

He can send you fax/scan copies of those documents.

thanks justwise for your fast response,really appreciate wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
gaskinachi: hello house,

You can write down your average monthly income and use the blank space in the form to explain why you don't have fixed monthly figure.

You don't have previous invoices?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
eneyedan: Good evening I want to know what's the procedure and what are the items I require for the submission, I'm currently in Nigeria law school and will want the documents I need to put together. My uncle will be sending His own documents and the IV letter with his accounts statement what do I need?

Reading this thread will answer all those questions as we have answered them here many times.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321: and also if u dont mind if the answers to these questions r realistic? grin

5.15. What money is Available for you trip?
**£650 (thats my readily available cash in my savings)

5.16. Who will pay for your travel to the UK?
** my bf

5.17. Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food?
** my bf and his father (coz he has a car and also sent me an IV)

5.18. If some one other than yourself is paying for all or any part of the visit, how much money will they give you?
**£900 for the tickets
**£500 for food and travel for 2wks

5.19. What is the cost to you personally of your stay in the UK?
**£500:
£20 food / day x 10=£200
£10 travel to & fr town / day x 10=£100
£200 for sightseeing and travel to iteneraries

smiley

I thought you said your boyfriend and his daddy will be paying for everything?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

You can write down your average monthly income and use the blank space in the form to explain why you don't have fixed monthly figure.

You don't have previous invoices?

i dont ...just receipts of purchases of materials and my handbook of all the cash spent for each project..but since i know how much my service charge was for each project im thinking of now creating invoices to tally with them and with dates matching the said projects ....i really shud do better with my future dealings..guess i never thought id someday need all this things...so whats ur take ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

yes they will,the £650 is just my pocket money for myself..what should i put in on that question then?sorry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
gaskinachi:

i dont ...just receipts of purchases of materials and my handbook of all the cash spent for each project..but since i know how much my service charge was for each project im thinking of now creating invoices to tally with them and with dates matching the said projects ....i really shud do better with my future dealings..guess i never thought id someday need all this things...so whats ur take ?

Do you have tax certificate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

oh sorry,the ones in bold are money coming from my bf and dad combined hehe
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321:

oh sorry,the ones in bold are money coming from my bf and dad combined hehe

Do they send you their bank statements and money for ticket?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

Do they send you their bank statements and money for ticket?

yes they will be sending bank statements few wks before i submit my application and also the money for the tickets via western union
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

Do you have tax certificate?

yes..i believe the certificate is the receipt they give and the card right?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
the £500 total cost will be given to me when im there since they will shoulder for all of my expenses there..so is it correct to still put in £650 for my available money for the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321:

yes they will be sending bank statements few wks before i submit my application and also the money for the tickets via western union

Wait until you have those documents before filling the financial section of the form because they have to be accurate.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
kayeee4321: the £500 total cost will be given to me when im there since they will shoulder for all of my expenses there..so is it correct to still put in £650 for my available money for the trip?

Is that written in the IV sent to you? You can write £650 but its very very important that you use the space in the form to explain the situation clearly. They should state in IV that you will be given £500 for shopping or stuff, don't make any claim that is not supported by them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
gaskinachi:

yes..i believe the certificate is the receipt they give and the card right?

I don't know but if you are paying tax from your earnings then you will know exactly what i'm talking about. I don't know how Nigerian tax certificate looks like as i haven't seen one before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

I don't know but if you are paying tax from your earnings then you will know exactly what i'm talking about. I don't know how Nigerian tax certificate looks like as i haven't seen one before.

yes i have it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

Wait until you have those documents before filling the financial section of the form because they have to be accurate.

thanks for your response..they already did their homework on their accounts and £400 per mo.will be spare money after bills and expenses fr my bf and £500 spare per month fr his dad.. and yes theve put in on the IV that they will shoulder all expenses food travel accomodation for the duration of my stay..but the exact amouny was not put in,so thanks so much,il have them write it on a new IV they need to send to me again hahaha thanks cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by eneyedan(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

Reading this thread will answer all those questions as we have answered them here many times.

@ justwise I can't find any if u can be able to let me know the relevant documents I will be more than happy.

Thanks for ur anticipated response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
eneyedan:

@ justwise I can't find any if u can be able to let me know the relevant documents I will be more than happy.

Thanks for ur anticipated response

Then you did not read this thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
gaskinachi:

yes i have it.

Will reply your post later....a bit busy now...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Castalia: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
'Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth Country in the last 10 years?'
Please I have a concern about this question above in the visa application form.
The part that says 'Commonwealth Country'... Does that mean all the common wealth countries - inclusive of South Africa, Canada, Australia and even Nigeria?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by gaskinachi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
justwise:

Will reply your post later....a bit busy now...

aye aye sir .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 1:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Castalia: 'Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth Country in the last 10 years?'
Please I have a concern about this question above in the visa application form.
The part that says 'Commonwealth Country'... Does that mean all the common wealth countries - inclusive of South Africa, Canada, Australia and even Nigeria?

Someone asked the same question bout a page or two away... The answer given is Yes.

Hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2014
gaskinachi:

aye aye sir .

Since you have your tax certificate and receipts of your business dealings...do you also have business account separate from your savings/current account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.