Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Beat My Girl Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beat My Girl Today (34973 Views)

Have You Forked A Girl Today? / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / My Experience With Jehovah Witness Girl Today, See Dressing (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Today by deshclones(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
Op you have absolutely no reason to feel bad about what you did.

you did the right thing, pay no heed to these dumbooss on NL forming holier than thou attitude, they will do worse things if they were in your shoes, go out, drink some beer and move on, life goes on bro. cool cool cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
I smell wood and kerosene oil burning! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Man, who are all these ones that always try to look like Mr.Nice-guy to nairaland ladies by not voicing out the truth? i need to get my rifles & 9mm to start shooting 'em off and sending them to an early grave.
Bro, you know exactly the modafocka you gonna shoot first!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I smell wood and kerosene oil burning! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

'Waiting to exhale' type of sh1t. grin

coogar:

why would a woman smash my fone? did she buy it?

Sweerie, if I smashed your phone, you'd beat me? sad
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^ If I breath on you sef, you fit kpai  grin grin grin

If na me u do am to, I go just jeje pack you enter briefcase ship you go your papa house before I mistake forget hand for your face kon collect murder charge tongue angry
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
Deshclones

Thanks bro.
They want to make me feel more guilty than I alredy did. They have failed.

They have never been in my shoes so they don't matter much.

You can say whatever you want but you definitely don't know how you will react until you find yourself in such situation suddenly.

SMH at them
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by coogar: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
BABE!:

Sweerie, if I smashed your phone, you'd beat me? sad

you're an exception!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
Coogar
africans are hypocrites. . . .
some of the people posting
holier-than-thou-attitude here
are murderers, r@pists, etc
but then it's a faceless forum.
people can say whatever.
yes, it's not nice to hit a woman
but some women need to be
slapped around to get it.
why would a woman smash my
fone? did she buy it?
what breezy047 did might have
been the best thing considering
the circumstance he found
himself.
if i were him, i would have no
regrets.

On point, man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
cantell
Bro, you know exactly the
modafocka you gonna shoot
first!

Yeah! bro, i knw da modafuckin light skin dude.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

cantell
Bro, you know exactly the
modafocka you gonna shoot
first!

Yeah! bro, i knw da modafuckin light skin dude.
Light skin? You give the focker too much credit.
He's a confirmed albino.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
coogar:

you're an exception!

2buff:

^^ If I breath on you sef, you fit kpai  grin grin grin
If na me u do am to, I go just jeje pack you enter briefcase ship you go your papa house before I mistake forget hand for your face kon collect murder charge tongue angry

Whatever. I see you. cool
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Man, you're hilarious lol, the dude comments are always off pointz to look good on here.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Man, you're hilarious lol, the dude comments are always off pointz to look good on here.

shataaaapuuu . . Fufu leftover self dey talk . . grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
BABE!:

Whatever. I see you.  cool

You see me dey do wetin?  

I take it you now want to go and break coogars phones to test him eh?  cheesy

Women, remember your bible. "Thou shalt not put the Lord your God to the test". Because anything fit happen if you do.
If God don't play that, then I definitely don't play that.  wink

Y'all need to curb that need of yours to collect slap from your man. If you love him, you wouldn't tempt him so.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
Seedord, another attention seeker that fight monkeys on tree over bananaz lol
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosin . , How did you get access to Internet Mr DuDu heritage   tongue . . I piity the Ugwu seller dating this maggg0t. grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
Seedord, i got access to the internet thru ur stinking mouth odour, cretin cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by BABE3: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

You see me dey do wetin?  

I take it you now want to go and break coogars phones to test him eh?  cheesy

Oh pls. . . .  If I smash coogar's BB, he'd give me his Ipad2 to smash.  wink cheesy  

2buff:

Women, remember your bible. "Thou shalt not put the Lord your God to the test". Because anything fit happen if you do.
If God don't play that, then I definitely don't play that.  wink

Y'all need to curb that need of yours to collect slap from your man. If you love him, you wouldn't tempt him so.

2buff, why are you always passionate about "men beating women/women beating men" threads?

Woman don beat you before?
 grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2012
Seedord, how did u become yoruba brazilian? is that ur dream u mishap ape from kenya zoo? :d
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
You this OP, if you had beaten her to death am sure you wouldn't hesistate torun away from
your precious house, innit? I can't stand women batterers cause they got no excuse whatsoever. A
real man walks away in the middle of an arguement, but a foolish man stays behind and
fights back and starts regreting his actions afterwards, just like you are feeling at the moment.
Mind you, if you had walked away and stay out for like two to three hours,your girl would have calmed
down and even apologise to you concerning her actions. But no, you stayed back to beat her up. Bedroom champion,clap for yourself.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Tosinville:

Seedord, how did u become yoruba brazilian? is that ur dream u mishap ape from kenya zoo? :d

Tosin . . seriously . . You are too dark for my liking. . . gerrit. . .  btw, how did you escape im-becile.  grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
BABE!:

Oh pls. . . .  If I smash coogar's BB, he'd give me his Ipad2 to smash.  wink cheesy  

2buff, why are you always passionate about "men beating women/women beating men" threads?

grin

OOooooooooh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
Don't mind them TOSINVILLE.

They are the ones spoiling these ladies when they should be advicing them on anger management to controll their incessant temper
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
BABE!:

coogar u see yourself now? you gotta be real with these shorties.
Now she has this magical, colorful wonderland in her head where she feels she has the right to smash all your stuff and you will just be there smiling at her while butterflies flutter in the background.  grin  grin grin
Only for her to be brutally shocked when she gets the backhand of her life when she does it and have her wonderland crashing down on her because she thought it was an acceptable form of expressing her anger.

Y'all need to stop lying to these women tho, for real.  grin

BABE!:

grin

Nah. I just can't stand grown arse adults crying like babies when they get beat up for starting sh[i]i[/i]t.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by seedord247(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Bedroom champion,clap for yourself.

Nne  . . Oginidi?? ke be ki naga

I thought they said bedroom champions mean $EX MASTER . .
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

You this OP, if you had beaten her to death am sure you wouldn't hesistate torun away from
your precious house, innit? I can't stand women batterers cause they got no excuse whatsoever. A
real man walks away in the middle of an arguement, but a foolish man stays behind and
fights back and starts regreting his actions afterwards, just like you are feeling at the moment.
Mind you, if you had walked away and stay out for like two to three hours,your girl would have calmed
down and even apologise to you concerning her actions. But no, you stayed back to beat her up. Bedroom champion,clap for yourself.

Precisely.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
breezy047:
Don't mind them TOSINVILLE.

They are the ones spoiling
these ladies when they should
be advicing them on anger
management to controll their
incessant temper

You're on point, bro. Too much of fake arse brothers are much on here.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
2buff:

Nah. I just can't stand grown arse adults crying like babies when they get beat up for starting sh[i]i[/i]t.

See that is the thing, the battered girl didn't create this thread, the batter did.  wink

Who comes online bragging to FACELESS chatters about beating someone who couldn't fight him back over a phone or anything?  

What do people online give out?  Parade?  Party?  Award banquet?
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by cantell(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

[color=#550000]

Famous last words.
Boldie, slap yourself out of reality.
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Tosinville(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2012
seedord247:

Tosin . . seriously . . You are too dark for my liking. . . gerrit. . .  btw, how did you escape im-becile.  grin
Bro, are you a g4y, how man dikc do u suck in a day? pls don't lie, why would u like me before when you can never look like me, ugly old fool with gorilla beards,
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by Goldieluks: 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
cantell:

Famous last words.
Boldie, slap yourself out of reality.

Slap myself out of reality to become like you Hell No!
Re: I Beat My Girl Today by MrsChima1(f): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Slap myself out of reality to become like you Hell No!

Damn. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.