Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (15244 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 43% (36 votes)
No: 48% (40 votes)
Not sure: 7% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Tribalism On Nairaland ... Hilarious Screen Shots / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

No dear, i don't do business in such places. Have you heard of LME? Google is your friend. cool

As for treating me with "beautiful Yoruba girls"? No, thanks. They smell for christ sake! Can't you understand? cry

Now you want to claim what you are not abi ? Typical okoro with their dual personality fraud.Are you better than your brother selling spare parts in ladipo or the ones selling fak cd in alaba or the ones that are successful in kidnapping and robbery ? Lme ko,Ait ni.oniranu
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
I think the experiment called Nigeria is a complete failure and it is high time we called it quit! These Clifford Orji ppl will never stop shedding their crocordile tears over the problem they brought on to themselves. They are the most selfish, tribalistic and greedy bunch in this country called Nigeria, which was what led to the war to start with. Clifford Orji people evade other parts of the country and live happilly, run businesses, acquire properties and go back to ther jungles called villages at Christmas to display there achievements in yorubaland and the north to there poverty ridden folks; yet no one from other tribes can boast of being able to live peacefully and do business successfully in Clifford Orji land! I pray for that day that we will be able to summon the courage to say to each other that the marriage is not working and let all man go back to his land! Enough of the Clifford Orji ppl insults on the most accommodating and civilized tribe in Nigeria.. Odua Nation will rise one day!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Do okoro women carry weight abi how come they all have over-thick muscles ? Ibo men dey try sha.

"over-thick muscles?"...am sure that helps. But on the other hand, there is definitely nothing you can do about a smelly body.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
BaBa Mike: I think the experiment called Nigeria is a complete failure and it is high time we called it quit! These Clifford Orji ppl will never stop shedding their crocordile tears over the problem they brought on to themselves. They are the most selfish, tribalistic and greedy bunch in this country called Nigeria, which was what led to the war to start with. Clifford Orji people evade other parts of the country and live happilly, run businesses, acquire properties and go back to ther jungles called villages at Christmas to display there achievements in yorubaland and the north to there poverty ridden folks; yet no one from other tribes can boast of being able to live peacefully and do business successfully in Clifford Orji land! I pray for that day that we will be able to summon the courage to say to each other that the marriage is not working and let all man go back to his land! Enough of the Clifford Orji ppl insults on the most accommodating and civilized tribe in Nigeria.. Odua Nation will rise one day!

Clifford orji,osiskanku,otokoto,okija shrine,oju-iku,reverend king. . .(speaking ibo english) .nna,disi isi too muchi na.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Now you want to claim what you are not abi ? Typical okoro with their dual personality fraud.Are you better than your brother selling spare parts in ladipo or the ones selling fak cd in alaba or the ones that are successful in kidnapping and robbery ? Lme ko,Ait ni.oniranu

Oh dear, what are you ranting about?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

"over-thick muscles?"...am sure that helps. But on the other hand, there is definitely nothing you can do about a smelly body.

Nope,i cant stand the muscle abi na because una dey chop human meat dey make those fine fine ibo girls dey gather muscle like john cena ni ?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
PStylish:

@ekwy nwa

Yeah.He is doing good. As usual, he is on red alert waiting for any eventualities. cool

visit our old abode nah, PStylish or Yoruba is welcomed cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ekwy'm o!

I have been walking to and fro seeking Ofemmanus to devour!! lol

same with me cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
what is going on in this thread?

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^
nothing much. just sniping at ibo b1tches. grin
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
lagcity: ^^^
nothing much. just sniping at ibo b1tches. grin

sweet and decent cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by bittyend(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Hmmmmm, I see Desola lurking grin grin grin grin

Igbos are about to get a cyber beat down cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
bittyend: Hmmmmm, I see Desola grin grin grin grin

Igbos are about to get a cyber beat down cool

Bros, r u taking roll call? lol. it seems u don't know our okoro neighbors, they dont have the liver to wait for a beatdown. they r buying tickets to Abidjan as we speak grin
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by bittyend(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
lagcity:

Bros, r u taking roll call? lol. it seems u don't know our okoro neighbors, they dont have the liver to wait for a beatdown. they r buying tickets to Abidjan as we speak grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please, get them some skirts and high heels as well. Like Chief Ojukwu once said: "It's better to run away in a mini-skirt and high heels, than let the Nigerian soldiers Samuel Doe me." lipsrsealed
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Reggie2(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
Nairaland is a forum for free ranting and jibes. Niaralanders will easily notice that such jibes revolve among the three ethnic groups, especially between the Igbo and Yoruba. And it is almost always focused on inaccurate documentary of Nigerian war events (before, during and after). Such inaccuracy makes for every joystick Tom and Harry to formulate a free-for-all version quoting whatever source he/she likes to garnish a claim. This can be very irritating to many who are better informed on the subject.

Soon, I reasoned the mischievousness of these guys who derive joy from tribal bashing and then decided to jump such threads. There is no scientific basis for blanket judgement of tribe or race. Human beings are created unique though there could be similarities and idiosyncrasies. My opinion or attitude cannot be affected by any amount of hate another fellows might harbour.

Bottom line: when corrupt officials sit to share money, they are ethnic and tribe blind.
When a corrupt police officer flags you down for his 20 Naira, you will make matter worse to speak his language because they work as a team.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nope,i cant stand the muscle abi na because una dey chop human meat dey make those fine fine ibo girls dey gather muscle like john cena ni ?

~Bluetooth:

Nonsense. . . .I actually like ibo women with their muscular build,yam leg,hairy chest and goatee.

I thought you earlier said: "I actually like ibo women" and now : "i cant stand the muscle.

You truly sound/type like an average Yoruba man boy, who is neither here nor there. Coward Birds!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^^
the yam leg is ok. it is the hair growth in the cleavage that we cant stand. yuk! it doesn't take 2 mins to shave hair between the boobies. jeeez!! now i know why those enugus boyz abandoned ibo girls and started rap1ng their grandmothers.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/29545-women-protest-against-rape-in-enugu
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

I thought you earlier said: "I actually like ibo women" and now : "i cant stand the muscle.

You truly sound/type like an average Yoruba man boy, who is neither here nor there. Coward Birds!

You are a confirmed imbeecile.Do you actually think i will go near okoro woman ?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by eghost247(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2012
subscribing
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are a confirmed imbeecile.Do you actually think i will go near okoro woman ?

LOL, as if you can afford to. Get a grip man and settle for less. wink
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

Are ibo girls that cheap ? You remind me of one uju like that,she is hot in bed.Your girls are just good for effizy,nothing else.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by lagcity(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

yes, Mr Okoro. we can't afford to get HIV. SE is the hub of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. Check out Enugu's statistics. Google is ur friend
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Are ibo girls that cheap ? You remind me of one uju like that,she is hot in bed.Your girls are just good for effizy,nothing else.

angry You are not even funny. Pathetic. You wouldn't near them, yet you know they are hot in bed. BlueBird tongue
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
lagcity:

yes, Mr Okoro. we can't afford to get HIV. SE is the hub of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. Check out Enugu's statistics. Google is ur friend

Lol, who is this tiny ant? You are even using my line(Google is ur friend) angry. I will bang you for that. cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
Deleted
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

angry You are not even funny. Pathetic. You wouldn't near them, yet you know they are hot in bed. BlueBird tongue

she is a yoruba girl,just her mum has okoro blood in her.So she has no muscles and goatee like the average ibo girl.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

she is a yoruba girl,just her mum has okoro blood in her.So she has no muscles and goatee like the average ibo girl.

Ohh spare me your silly explanation, let me concentrate on tonight's 3 Live Ford Football Special. cool
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
lagcity: ^^^^
the yam leg is ok. it is the hair growth in the cleavage that we cant stand. yuk! it doesn't take 2 mins to shave hair between the boobies. jeeez!! now i know why those enugus boyz abandoned ibo girls and started rap1ng their grandmothers.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/29545-women-protest-against-rape-in-enugu

yea like this grin

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
Frank-Aba:

Ohh spare me your silly explanation, let me concentrate on tonight's 3 Live Ford Football Special. cool

na your fault ? No be you drag me into this stupidity !
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

but you will cherish this Yoruba babe

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by merengue: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
But you people are so stupid sha, politicians (O'dua, Biafra, Arewa, Niger Delta) are busy sharing money without recourse to tribe yet una wan kill una selves. Anybody who says the garbage being said on NL affects how he views people from other tribes should do the world a favour and commit suicide, his species died out with the dinosaurs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Gambia (Photos) / Only 10 Of 149 Deputy Governors Took Over From Bosses Since 1999 / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.