Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? (15045 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 43% (36 votes)
No: 48% (40 votes)
Not sure: 7% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Tribalism On Nairaland ... Hilarious Screen Shots / The Shameful Level Of Tribalism On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by aljharem(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2012
One_Naira: CAN ANYONE, ANYBODY, EXPLAIN HOW THIS

CORRELATE OR ADDRESSED ANYTHING THIS WOMAN SAID

TRUELY SOME PEOPLE HAVE READING PROBLEM AND ONE-SIDED THINKING ON THIS FORUM.
I've noticed, its become my job to point out stuff to people on this forum

I don't know about una Yoruba but for most Igbo, the mistrust towards Yoruba began after the civil war. Ndi-Igbo na lie she lie?

Of the highlighted, Did she lie? Didn't Adekunle kill innocent civilians, rather than attacking soliders whom he suppose to fight? Didn't Awolowo starve civilians, labeled Igbo properties abandoned and left every Igbo man 20 pounds, no matter how much they had in bank prior to the war? Aren't this two men heroes on Yorubaland and aren't Yoruba rejoicing over the death of the innocent women and children? Did she lie at all or are the behavior we see from Yoruba on this forum some kind of lie? Prove her wrong?

Second highlighted, Did she lie? Predominantly, No Igbo gives two cents about Lagos, all they care about is business, once that is over or there is nothing to benefit from Lagos, they will waka, that is one of the main reason you barely see Igbo on other parts of SW. Ndi-Igbo, na lie I dey lie? The Igbo owns 70% lagos came out of retaliation, AGAIN NA LIE? Prove me wrong

In regards to the rest, wasn't after the war that the north began their "born to rule mentality", again na lie?

Rather than address some the sh1t the woman said, some fools will stir the train another direction

Lastly, provide the proof that Nnamdi marginalized anyone in Nigeria. Lastly, if u no sabi sh1t, keep shut. Nnamdi is neither a hero, nor villian to Igbo people. He is just nnamdi shikena

Of all the highlighted from your post, prove it. Provide the proof that anyone warned Nnamdi, provide the conversation, provide anything.

Did we lie about GEJ? was it not Yoruba and Hausa that started their propaganda over him and Ngozi, why didn't una do the same during SW and North rule or do you think we are blind?

Last but not least, Asari Dokunbo attack Yoruba, Igbo gets blamed. On NL, beaf attack yoruba, Igbo gets blamed, any ND attacks Yoruba, igbo gets blamed Weren't you one of the people running around before shouting GEJ is an Igbo man or do you want me to start bringing out that line of comments from you.

Lastly on the Lagos attack, how many Igbo have una seen both online or out making fun of those that died during that attack, now compare it to the amount of yoruba whom ridicule the death of starving children, the attack of Asaba, etc.

Alj_harem go sit your lying, chamelon @ss down somewhere.

You see, I like you to be objective for once at least so we know there is One Objective Igbo alive

I would not deceive myself, Yes Nigeria have wronged the Igbos by going to a war and killing. Yes we have wrong the Igbo but for how long do we keep pushing the blame on Hausa/fulani and yorubas ? For how long ?

It is no secret that immediately after the war Awolowo was the only leader out the Igbo people that welcome Igbos back to the west (not only lagos) and gave them back their properties and children that remained in the west.

If yorubas hate the Igbos as you people paint it, why was their properties given back to them ? Today in Rivers state of which their are Igboid group in, have they given the Igbos back their properties ? NO

It is no secret that Ojukwu and Awolowo were good friends till they both died, So are you younger generation filled with hate ?

I wonder how many Igbos are in cross river and Balysea cabinet like they are in the west ?

You see One_Naira, don't be a hypocrite here

The thread was started as a sober reflection for we all Until Machy1234 etc started the blame game that is one thing that annoys me the most.

Yes I knew it would be hijacked by tribalist but I do not expect some certain people to post or be tribalistic about it yes even Machy1234.

Then I posted a similar thing I read and Machy1234 and co were angry. Why I ask ?

We also have feelings so don't post something you know you cannot take yourself.

Forgive my outburst, Here is where I leave this thread.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
lagcity:

wtf is this? kindergarten or something? ibos dont make any sense. every tribe from all over naija got properties in Lagos, so wtf is this nyamiri b1tching abt? u ppl are just pathetic. oh yeah, u have Yoruba tenant. yay! u r on top of the world! what a dumass

ha ha ha ha see this kolokolo Yoruba
Yes! Am really on top of the world that I ve Yoruba tenants, given the 20 pound policy. Today we own several properties in Lagos, housing those that were given a head start against us. You can’t imagine the ecstasy.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dede1:

Do you mean a Yorobu punched Igbo man’s face in Lagos? You are very funny chap indeed. I remember my few days in Lagos during FA Cup matches that involved Enugu Rangers against IICC Ibadan or Stationary Stores Lagos or Water Corporation Ibadan. The environs of Surulere, Lagos automatically surrender to Igbo chaps especially the dudes from Ajegunle who use to flood National Stadium with Honda 175. Any sigh from Yoruba chaps was met with irresistible force of human strength from Igbo chaps. It was really funny then.

Also I remembered the Nigerian Light-heavyweight boxing championship between Latif (Lat) “assassin” Darasin and Abraham “assassin” Tonica in the main bowl of national Stadium Surulere, Lagos State.

As in this case of this forum, Yoruba peeps were so loudmouthed and were deep into their usual social shenanigans as they entertained any willing listener on how Tonica will be transported back to east in an ambulance. The fight had barely entered into the third round of scheduled event when Tonic not only knocked Lat Darasin down but literally knocked the loudmouthed punk out of the ring. All of a sudden the rant of Oti oo Omo Igbo Ajakutamumuni filled the air of National Stadium.

Dede abeg no wound me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are crying more than the bereaved, something is wrong with this picture! If you lament this much about ibos being slaughtered in the north, perhaps the world would have listened. Instead, you are busy telling Yorubas to remove the speck in their eye, while you pretend not to see the log in yours.
Is that schizophrenia or what?

There is nothing schizophrenic about the picture being painted in the post. Yorubas are equally being slaughtered like salah rams up North but unlike the Igbos the Yorubas usually keep mute over such incidents. While the Igbos publicly speak against killing of southerners in the north, Yorubas usually keep mum so as not to incur the wrath of their slave masters. While slain Igbos gets befitting burial the reverse is the unfortunate case of the slain Yorubas, they re usually buried in unmarked mass graves cos no one comes forward to claim them. sad

Yorubas are killed both up north and in their home land, a classic eg was what happened few day ago in mile 12 area, the Yoruba OPC that was threatening fire and brimstone with charms , broken bottles and sticks were no where to be found when they were needed most. Such senseless audacious killing can never happen in Igbo land without reprisal .
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by LogicMind: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
alj harem:

Gone to prepare another terrorist attack?
Fuckin' parasite.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
Seems all Igbos are just m0r0nic

Someone even claimed Benjamin Adekunle was Aare Ona kakanfo in 1969 and several brainless Igbos were applauding her.

What a waste of seminal fluid
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
Deleted
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Dede1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
dayokanu: Seems all Igbos are just m0r0nic

Someone even claimed Benjamin Adekunle was Aare Ona kakanfo in 1969 and several brainless Igbos were applauding her.

What a waste of seminal fluid

Why are you so infatuated with nobody such as Benjamin Adekunle? 3MCDO’s early success during the war was due to the support it enjoyed under the heavy guns on the NNS Lokoja, Ogoja and Enugu. The moment such support was not insight, incompetence was written all over the loudmouthed son of a bit.ch from Ogbomosho. If the loudmouthed nobody was half as good you would want us to believe, why was Adekunle unceremoniously relieved of his command? Please grow some brains.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
ekwy nwa:

We re not hurting we are actually celebrating, how can I be hurting[s] when we ve properties all over Lagos, collecting huge amount in rents from occupants of different tribes.
The juice of the story is that we ve many Yoruba tenants, (young bankers and other multinational staff) despite the war and the 20 pounds policy Igbos re still force to reckon with, within and outside the south east, cool so Aigbofa tell me who is really hurting definitely not the Igbos. cool[/s]

Ekwy nwa, Can a butterfly call itself a bird?
You are sounding like someone who is giving up hope. well i'm not surprised about dat.
The Otokoto people are agressive and unhappy ppl, because of their Jealousy of the Yorubas and they will definitely die of the jealousy instead of thinking of developing and empowering themselves. What development has Ojukwu offered his Otokoto people, he only took them 2 war they cant win, the former Argentine President who do the same was sentenced 2 life imprisonment by his ppl, but the Otokoto ppl are so gullible and cant see beyond their nose,this man took them to war, and ran away for the innocent Biafrans to be killed, what kind of leader is that?, and they will come online to claim they have properties all over Lagos, instead of them 2 accept that they are the most backward of the various tribes in Nigeria. Awon oniranu Gbogbo
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dede1:

Why are you so infatuated with nobody such Benjamin Adekunle? 3MCDO’s early success during the war was due to the support it enjoyed under the heavy guns on the NNS Lokoja, Ogoja and Enugu. The moment such support was not insight, incompetence was written all over the loudmouthed son of a bit.ch from Ogbomosho. If the loudmouthed nobody was half as good you would want us to believe, why was Adekunle unceremoniously relieved of his command? Please grow some brains.

Dende the m0r0n. I have told you to enroll in the nearest Middle school and stop shelling all over the www. What does that first statement mean in plain Language "With nobody such Benjamin Adekunle". Ask Seun to install a brain check on Nairaland since spell check seem not to cover your senility or interprete it in Igbo cave language.

When fighting wars, It pays to be a sonoabitch like Adekunle was to Igbos whom he used for shooting practice. They said all things that moved and those that didnt move even shifted when Adekunle comes to town

Its was Adekunles incompetence that sent Ojuku to Abidjan dressing in gstring and heels

If in a war situation, I would want that sonofabitch Adekunle on my side than on the other side.

Biatchslapped Ndyibo all the way from Owerri to Aba all round defeat

Bunch of incompetent m0r0nic Biyafra sapheads
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Gracie1818(f): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
Al harem abi boko harem,I don't have time to reply ur heresiesAll ur pontifications and concocted lies is just to justify progrom and cherish human corpse of innocent civilians.Things I do not wish my enemy.If genocide is justified by all lies uv told may God grant u progrom in return. Amen.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
Gracie1818: Al harem abi boko harem,I don't have time to reply ur heresiesAll ur pontifications and concocted lies is just to justify progrom and cherish human corpse of innocent civilians.Things I do not wish my enemy.If genocide is justified by all lies uv told may God grant u progrom in return. Amen.

Excuse me ma, Were you the one who gave Benjamin Adekunle the Aare ona kakanfo title in 1969 like you wrote in your post?

Or that was the rubbish they thought you in your Igbo school
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
Gracie1818: Al harem abi boko harem,I don't have time to reply ur heresiesAll ur pontifications and concocted lies is just to justify progrom and cherish human corpse of innocent civilians.Things I do not wish my enemy.If genocide is justified by all lies uv told may God grant u progrom in return. Amen.

How come we never saw you condemn your blood thirsty uncle who went to kill unarmed civilians in their bedroom like Balewa, Bello, Akintola, Okotie Eboh, Ademulegun etc.

Should I wish on you what your blood thirsty uncles like Ifeajuna, Nwobosi etc did to those politicians?
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2012

hahahahahahahaha " I'm Sorry, Iya Aburo" U have lost it - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2012
Gracie1818: Yes it has.I have open mindedly read the Nigerian history recently after my encounter with nairaland.To be honest,the origin of all this was the betrayal of the Igbos by the yorubas and the celebration of that betrayal.I once saw some classified pictures of the Biafran war victims in 1985 while in secondary school,gawd,even satan would not like it.One of the pictures showed a middle aged woman,a survivor who told a story about how her left eye was plucked off and given to her to chew and swallow for her to live.This is jjust one of the many millions of stories about the war.Adekunle Black scorpion would go into villiages,kill women and children rather than face soldiers while Ojukwu gave a safe passage to yorubas and notherners in Igboland.Adekunle was given the chieftancy title of Are Onakakanfo of yoruba land in 1969,in Ogbomosho.Awo was also given many titles within the period for genocide by hunger while Adekunle is genocide by bullet.These two men are heroes in yorubaland.What puzzles d Igboman is that the yoruba cherishes all those pasts just for the plate of food,all their pastors,alfas and human right activists except Gani and soyinka may God bless these two people.We lost that war galantly but I can tell you honestly the whole south and nothern minority are the real losers.I've lived in the north and have seen how the housa see the whole south as conquered people including the yoruba irrespective of their alignment durring the war.What I'm giving u Is grass root and home truth,ask any aboki.Do u know that it was after the war that housa fulani gained ground in zaria and then kaduna,and then consolidated in illorin,a yoruba land.historical victories give them courage and sense of superiority ..Afonja,uthman dan fodio and civil war.Have u asked why the last road to the sea in lagos is ahmadu bello way.lagos is a target for housa.I know what they say about lagos. The second puzzle was why snc while the Aburi that was on a plater of gold was stopped by awolowo and edwin clark.mark my word ,the housas are coming for invasion and u will appreciate peacefull people like lagos.To be honest Igbos are not interested in lagos provided u don't provoke them.History is an evidence that we don't fight our neighbours or host for land,what we do is business.Let there be a fully functional seaport in seaport in the east and we,ll withdraw from lagos

This is the main problem. How long do you Ibo want to bang on about the war? Everytime something happemns you start bringing p the war again, why? It's irritating and outdated. Stop trying too get sympathy by telling war stories. Ibos started the war, Ibos lost the war. Get over it.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, stop this tribalistic comments you post here daily.

Yorubas are not your problem. Stop hating on innocent people who tolerate you in their home.

The less tribalistic comments you make, the less you'd have to fear your Yoruba neighbors.

This s the problem with Igbos. They forget how well Yoruba people treat them in Yorubaland. Instead of showing a bit of gratitude for not slaughtering them like the Northerners do, they choose too spit in our faces. They're completely ungreatful. Yoruba patience is wearing thin with these noise makers and finger pointers.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by OneNaira6: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
alj harem:

You see, I like you to be objective for once at least so we know there is One Objective Igbo alive

I would not deceive myself, Yes Nigeria have wronged the Igbos by going to a war and killing. Yes we have wrong the Igbo but for how long do we keep pushing the blame on Hausa/fulani and yorubas ? For how long ?

It is no secret that immediately after the war Awolowo was the only leader out the Igbo people that welcome Igbos back to the west (not only lagos) and gave them back their properties and children that remained in the west.

If yorubas hate the Igbos as you people paint it, why was their properties given back to them ? Today in Rivers state of which their are Igboid group in, have they given the Igbos back their properties ? NO

It is no secret that Ojukwu and Awolowo were good friends till they both died, So are you younger generation filled with hate ?

I wonder how many Igbos are in cross river and Balysea cabinet like they are in the west ?

You see One_Naira, don't be a hypocrite here

The thread was started as a sober reflection for we all Until Machy1234 etc started the blame game that is one thing that annoys me the most.

Yes I knew it would be hijacked by tribalist but I do not expect some certain people to post or be tribalistic about it yes even Machy1234.

Then I posted a similar thing I read and Machy1234 and co were angry. Why I ask ?

We also have feelings so don't post something you know you cannot take yourself.

I noticed how my request just got ignored. Typical, as if I expected a difference from you. Sometimes I shake my head, this lying trait found within some NL members has to be examined big time and this my need to ask una to back up una statement knowing damn well una cant and wouldnt do it also need to be examined. Just for my own entertainment, cause I kno you wouldnt do it, but can u back up the highlighted.

Lastly, what is una need to drag in ppl whom doesnt have anything to do with conversation into the conversation. What does ND states have to do this? First, you tried to drag them in your first post, pretty much everyone one ignored that including I because anyone whom with eyes that reads dede1, chinyeyen, sam milla, ezachi, among others comment knows what you wrote was a sh1t, now you dragging them in again. Keep them out of this why dont cha.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ndi Yoruba: @ekwy nwa a.k.a ACM

Look, I was the one who decided to take you up and then down (I hope you understand) for your empty boasts on Nairaland and your Yoruba hatred.

[s]Everything went well while I was as anonymous as possible until I mistakenly used my regular ID. Then it became clear to you that you were dealing with a next door neighbour and you decided to use it against me. It was your last resort no doubt.That automatically changed the balance of power. It's now one-sided and you know it.Stop pretending. You know me but I don't know you aside the boastful rants you utter here and there.
As it stands,[/s] you can call my employers and report me to them. I love my job.

I had an elaborate plan on how to go about your therapy and bring it to a logical conclusion no matter how long it took.
Unfortunately, the blackmail had to end it immediately.

While I "hawk my GALSIX INTERNET MODEMS", I hope you don't knock the humble Yoruba who had been treating you on Nairaland with your "Bentley".

Okada and Keke NAPEP riders are the most troublesome,feared and avoided transporters in Lagos. How come you don't know that? They don't obey rules and stick to no lanes. If you doubt me, knock one of them with that your "Mack Truck" or "Bentley" and see if you will escape with your vehicle or life or both? It doesn't matter who's wrong or right. It's my non-anonymous status that may force me to stay on my "Keke NAPEP lane" for now. But I will still confront you with raw undeniable facts whenever you rant from time to time. cool

[s]Thank God you are a Lagos landlord today. (Nna no be small thing o. You are now a "highly successful" ibo man. I hope you have been given a chieftaincy title in your village for this "laudable achievement".) Enjoy it while it lasts.
But know this for sure, your grandchildren or great-grandchildren will have to pay (the original Yoruba landowning family or the Yoruba controlled LASG or both) for the land and the 1-storey building on it all over again or they will forfeit it.Fact. tongue
So empower them well now so that they can pay up in future[/s] . That is if it has not been demolished by Lagos state bulldozers under one sundry guise.
For now, your taxes (property tax and so on)continue to make sense no be small. After all, ibo (sh.it) money no dey smell. Ofemmanus are no fools o. grin Take it or leave it.

Now you want to know my significant breakthroughs. Sorry I can't tell you. It's none of your business. Be patient and you will see the glory of the LORD in my life.

And what is your problem with me mentioning the Name of my Father, God? I am a born-again Christian and so?
I see, you must be an okija shrine faithful hence your inconvenience with me mentioning God. If I had known, I would have rained Holy Ghost fire on your head while administering my almighty therapy on you. The evil spirit in you would have fled immediately.That must have been the missing link in my therapy. You were damn stubborn. My therapy never fails!!!

Honestly, I don't really have time for you as such. That's why I have to wait till evening to reply you. The attention I gave you on the other thread affected my productivity significantly. I won't lie. Maybe that was why my God stepped in so that I don't lose focus. As God will have it, I discharged you and made headway immediately.

Have a wonderful night rest.

I ruled out some of your irrelevant rants, cool
In real life I do not hate Yorubas and never will, I schooled in unilag so I ve many nice Yoruba friends as room mates back then in Moremi and we re still very good pals till date.

Don’t take my take on GALSIX INTERNET MODEMS personal, I didn’t know that it got to you so badly so I withdraw that.

our properties are in various government estates, so demolition is out of it, yes I pay my annual property tax and the amount is very inconsequential so no biggie. like I told you in the order thread these (tax) money re needed for Lagos state to maintain its amenities which I also enjoy so the money is not lost, and the last time I check everybody pays tax irrespective of tribe and nationality, am sure you also pay tax to Yoruba no matter how small, so you re not telling me anything new. Even if am in SE, SS, NW, NE, NC I will still pay tax so stop making it an Yoruba thing

I didn’t know that the breakthrough you mentioned was a personal one; I wish you the best of luck cool

I ve a problem with you mentioning that revered name in NL shi.ts like this, that name that is above all other names should be mentioned with utmost respect. I don’t know what Okija shrine is, stop calling Holy Spirit arbitrarily. if you re truly a born again Christian as you claim I expect you to know that one does not joke with God’s name, may be you don’t fear God I do and that is why I resent anybody that mentions that name in vain. Am not stubborn as you said, I don’t know what you mean by therapy I only bow to superior verifiable arguments which you failed to produce.

sleep well
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by jidestar: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nairaland is a school and if u can't cope becos ya olodo drop out.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
bittyend:

You're no different from the average Biafran - who thinks if everyone is not worshipping the self-acclaimed 'Jews of Africa' - then it's not worth being part of. All the problems in Nigeria today were caused by Igbos; yet almost all Igbos - both born in Nigeria and in the diaspora love to play the blame game. There should never have been Nigeria - but the GREED of Nnamdi Azikwe wanted Nigeria so Igbos can dominate other tribes. The first military coup in Nigeria was carried out by mostly Igbos officers because of GREED. The unitary system that messed up the Nigeria to this very day - was imposed on Nigerians by another GREEDY Igbo man, Aguiyi Ironsi. The first civil war in Nigeria was caused by Igbos.

Just because your tribe is not in control, you lot want to shout tribalism all the time - when you're always the first to attack other people.

We don't have no big lessons to learn from no one - if the UK has never had a Welsh nor Irish PM - I think tribalism in Southern Nigeria is not a problem - apart from the Biafrans. Only Igbos need to learn how to be humble - and other tribes will respect them. You don't live in a next man's house and tell him to his face - you own 110% of the house, even if it's true.

Igbos and Hausa/Fulani are the problem in Nigeria - one is a religious bigot - and the other wants to dominate everyone.

If Igbos don't like Yoruba hospitality - you're free to declare your Biafra Republic in your landlocked five states and you may take the Aniomas(the king parasites of Delta state) with you. Just leave River State out of your bs. You're also free to transform your Biafra into Japan - the same way the Igbo governors are doing now grin

Well said my brother, well said!!!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Olaone1: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
I have to be sincere here. Yoruba ethnic bigots on NL are the worst. Igbos do respond but it is glaring they don't like what is happening.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by ekwynwa: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
BaBa Mike:

Ekwy nwa, Can a butterfly call itself a bird?
You are sounding like someone who is giving up hope. well i'm not surprised about dat.
The Otokoto people are agressive and unhappy ppl, because of their Jealousy of the Yorubas and they will definitely die of the jealousy instead of thinking of developing and empowering themselves. What development has Ojukwu offered his Otokoto people, he only took them 2 war they cant win, the former Argentine President who do the same was sentenced 2 life imprisonment by his ppl, but the Otokoto ppl are so gullible and cant see beyond their nose,this man took them to war, and ran away for the innocent Biafrans to be killed, what kind of leader is that?, and they will come online to claim they have properties all over Lagos, instead of them 2 accept that they are the most backward of the various tribes in Nigeria. Awon oniranu Gbogbo

Grass chewing goat, do you ve a problem with English comprehension? If you do tell us, some NLders will be willing to help you out of your dilemma. You struck out the points I made in my post, only to start yarning dust like the Hausa Fulani dung guzzling slave that you truly are. What ve Ojukwu and former Argentine President got to do with the reply I gave about hurting. Nobody is claiming any shi.t, hit the streets of Lagos and see things for yourself if truly you re in Lagos, cos you re not sounding it. Stay of my posts if you don’t ve anything meaningful to contribute. OLODO

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Dede1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Dende the m0r0n. I have told you to enroll in the nearest Middle school and stop shelling all over the www. What does that first statement mean in plain Language "With nobody such Benjamin Adekunle". Ask Seun to install a brain check on Nairaland since spell check seem not to cover your senility or interprete it in Igbo cave language.

When fighting wars, It pays to be a sonoabitch like Adekunle was to Igbos whom he used for shooting practice. They said all things that moved and those that didnt move even shifted when Adekunle comes to town

Its was Adekunles incompetence that sent Ojuku to Abidjan dressing in gstring and heels

If in a war situation, I would want that sonofabitch Adekunle on my side than on the other side.

Biatchslapped Ndyibo all the way from Owerri to Aba all round defeat

Bunch of incompetent m0r0nic Biyafra sapheads

Dayolodo, you are a moronic gull. What is not to understand with simple grammar? I guess the UPE did not prepare you to deal with “infatuated with nobody such as Benjamine Adekunle” or affect with folly. No, Benjamin Adekunle can never be somebody in my book. Hence, he is nobody. Did you catch my drift, agbaya.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by InkedNerd(f): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
@OP: I can't really say that it has affected me in a negative manner. Tribalism whether online or not is nothing new to me. Unfortunate, I have grown up listening to people make disparaging remarks about other peoples ethnic background so it wasn't a shock to me to see it on Nairaland. Overall, it's sad that people let hearsay dictate their lives.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
olayinka1987:

This is the main problem. How long do you Ibo want to bang on about the war? Everytime something happemns you start bringing p the war again, why? It's irritating and outdated. Stop trying too get sympathy by telling war stories. Ibos started the war, Ibos lost the war. Get over it.

Abi oooo.

I dont see other ppl talking about their leaders that were killed by bloodthirsty Igbo soldiers
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by BaBaMike: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Grass chewing goat, do you ve a problem with English comprehension? If you do tell us, some NLders will be willing to help you out of your dilemma. You struck out the points I made in my post, only to start yarning dust like the Hausa Fulani dung guzzling slave that you truly are. What ve Ojukwu and former Argentine President got to do with the reply I gave about hurting. Nobody is claiming any shi.t, hit the streets of Lagos and see things for yourself if truly you re in Lagos, cos you re not sounding it. Stay of my posts if you don’t ve anything meaningful to contribute. OLODO

I am Sure before you post your comment you are already drunk because all your comments are too silly, well sha Disgruntle element dats how their comments look like. Otokoto if u have nothing good to say,then STFU!!!

Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dede1:

Dayolodo, you are a moronic gull. What is not to understand with simple grammar? I guess the UPE did not prepare you to deal with “infatuated with nobody such as Benjamine Adekunle” or affect with folly. No, Benjamin Adekunle can never be somebody in my book. Hence, he is nobody. Did you catch my drift, agbaya.

So Ileke idi has thought your senile old self that there is a word called "AS" in the dictionary.

See what some extra lessons can do to your m0r0nic imbecilic brains
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Gracie1818(f): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
Al haram,u now foolishly thing we,ll be under different laws but same tax regime after 100yrs when ur soul will be in hell with ur boko masters and that maybe ull inherit Igbo properrty.Look at the way poverty makes u think.A Yoruba friend teased me about buying my property at N20000 in event of a crisis.I laughed over it but it was a perfect revelation of a typical yoruba mind and prayers.Look my friend, better have a rethink. Cos what u invest daily in nairaland is laying foundation for future crises for ur children cos we are keeping records.U opened mile 12 and few weeks after ur housa master whipped killed ur son inmstead of amputation and u said yes sir,I love u while ironicaly hating Igbos in Ladipom.Do u like genocide so much as to say yes sir when ur brother is killed.Something that I was sad about and u say thank u sir,I love u sir to ur slave master.Only God will show u the truth when abokis start using dagas in ur bedrooms. Pls yorubas travel a little around nigeria and learn.ur too myopic and parochial for progress
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by strangerf: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
Gracie1818: Al haram,u now foolishly thing we,ll be under different laws but same tax regime after 100yrs when ur soul will be in hell with ur boko masters and that maybe ull inherit Igbo properrty.Look at the way poverty makes u think.A Yoruba friend teased me about buying my property at N20000 in event of a crisis.I laughed over it but it was a perfect revelation of a typical yoruba mind and prayers.Look my friend, better have a rethink. Cos what u invest daily in nairaland is laying foundation for future crises for ur children cos we are keeping records.U opened mile 12 and few weeks after ur housa master whipped killed ur son inmstead of amputation and u said yes sir,I love u while ironicaly hating Igbos in Ladipom.Do u like genocide so much as to say yes sir when ur brother is killed.Something that I was sad about and u say thank u sir,I love u sir to ur slave master.Only God will show u the truth when abokis start using dagas in ur bedrooms. Pls yorubas travel a little around nigeria and learn.ur too myopic and parochial for progress

Learn to use paragraphs and punctuation. Your haphazard Igbotic writing style is killing me already.
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by olayinka1987: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Abi oooo.

I dont see other ppl talking about their leaders that were killed by bloodthirsty Igbo soldiers

Because we have moved past that one. It's only the Ibos that want too act as if the war was last week. Useless people!
Re: Has Tribalism On Nairaland Affected You Negatively? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2012
ekwy nwa:

ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
English language is clearly not for grass chewing goats like you, stick to your baboon ngabti lingo.

LOL@BaBa Mike Blue. That your displayed picture got me cracked up. Awo(toad) must have forgotten to build yor-obo people a few toilets before committing suicide tongue

@ Ekwy nwa: Keep up the good work, you are really the Son of the Soil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Rescue Of Yobe School Girls, Calls It ”another Fat Lie” / The Era Of Fuel Scarcity Is Gone For Good - NNPC Boss, Baru Assures Nigerians / Cambridge Analytica's Ruthless Bid To Sway The Vote In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.