Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (147779 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2007
let's be patient here n beliv our letas wil com in dis year so we hav a blissful xmas. i pray d wait wont be as long as dat of NLNG sha. Shell is a great place 2 wrk. guyz i'l holla later
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tonix88: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2007
hi guys,
i just got a mail from shell informing me that they will contact me soon for an interview. Though i cant place the position i applied for actually but i think its something finance related. Pls if there is anybody with similar message pls indicate.
Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2007
Hi,

What do you mean you can't place the position you applied for? its either you did the sitp thing or you did the mangement one (hr/fin) i'm not sure about interviews though, Because i think the SRD has been rounded up,
who sent you the email? have you already done your test and interview? exactly what stage in your application process are you?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orjigga1: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2007
wonder wen our mails wil stat comin in. those of u dat received mails 4m Shell, is it SITP
or otherwise? pls let's be more xplicit here so we knw we stands. Merry xmas
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by anyiee: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2007
Hey guys I just want to drop a comment.From the info I get.Shell will be recruiting about 130 people from the SRD.ie the interview I did the SRD but I have not gotteh any news from them.Let continue to pray tha by the grace of the Almighty God we will make it.It is only by his grace.Pls anyone who get a useful info about the result of the SRD can post it.Let continue praying
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by arikibe: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2007
dear poeple in the house,
those of u that attended the shell interview, pls how are the questions like because i am invited for interview for the finance whcih i applied last time. was there any test b4 the interivews or just interviews, pls if there is test, anybody with the shell format and the interivews pls kindly contact me on okebrown2000@yahoo.com or 08035433838.
thanks
pls help me.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2007
tonix88:

hi guys,
i just got a mail from shell informing me that they will contact me soon for an interview. Though i can't place the position i applied for actually but i think its something finance related. Please if there is anybody with similar message please indicate.
Cheers

Robbie Lex:

Hi,

What do you mean you can't place the position you applied for? its either you did the sitp thing or you did the mangement one (hr/fin) i'm not sure about interviews though, Because i think the SRD has been rounded up,
who sent you the email? have you already done your test and interview? exactly what stage in your application process are you?

@poster,

Just wanted to let you know I received the same email. Its for the Finance graduate position advertised for in October / November. Suprised you forgot, "shell hopeful",  undecided

@Robbie Lex,

Great man, we meet again. You shall reach the promised oil and gas land,  and there shall be much rejoicing in nairaland.

I will be there to receive you. grin

grin Cheers, tables & blackboards grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fmonopoli: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
Guys, I got a mail from shell like three weeks ago that I passed the assessment. This is how it went,

Dear Sir,

We refer to the Shell CAR Assessment you attended.

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the assessment.

However, we are unable to progress your application at this time and will get in touch with you at the earliest possible opportunity.

Further details on your next steps will be communicated to you via e-mail in due course.

Once again, we thank you for your interest in working with us.

Kind Regards,

My Issue: I would like to know if anyone also received a mail of this nature. Like I said, I received this 3 weeks ago and I am still yet to hear from .

I had my assessment sometime in October and after the assessment I was told that I should be hearing back in a couple of weeks, but it took a month for me to receive the attached mail,

Thanks and I wanna use this opportunity to wish everyone a blessed holiday season, Merry Xmas y'all,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hi Robbie lex, u are a great man. i just want to say thank u to all those who have contributed to this topic, u all are great. let us keep our faith in GOD, Cos whatever God doeth is forever, he had pulled us through the test he will also pulled us through the interview ,to the job in jesus name amen. the year may be ending but God is not trough with us yet, he is too faithfull to fail
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tommyex(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
Ranbaxy as in from Premierleague managers??Just curious bro
take care
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by makjeb: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2007
thats what we always hear, dem dey recruit their brodas
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tonix88: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2007
Guys thanks for ur various comments. I will like to appeal to those who have attended the interview in the past to let us in to what it is like.
Some of us are billed for interviews in January.
Wishing all housemates a blissful 2008.
God Bless us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tocharsy: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
i m happy for guys and i think the idea is good. remeber, together we stand divided we fall. never forget to put up information about the next recruitment of shell.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pitman(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2007
fmonopoli , what position did u apply for? HR/Finance or SITP? Has any SITP hopeful gotten any response from Shell? It's getting late!! They said Dec; but the year has almost ended and we still don't have any news from them. Pls, if u have been contacted, let us know.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
tonix88:

Guys thanks for your various comments. I will like to appeal to those who have attended the interview in the past to let us in to what it is like.
Some of us are billed for interviews in January.
Wishing all housemates a blissful 2008.
God Bless us.

I second the motion !!! grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2007
cutesy:

I second the motion !!! grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hi all, sorry i have been out of circulation for a bit, i have been off work ( and loving my holiday) and i only just sorted out the internet connection at home. Let me begin by wishing you all happy holidays,hope christmas was fab for everyone and pray the new year is even better, the tension may be high in this forum but lets not lose focus on the reason for the season and of course the reason for living, which is our Lord Jesus Christ and inspite of the outcome of the whole shell journey keep yout heads up people, he is in control

Now let me welcome our most recent shell hopefuls to the forum, i see most of you are itching to know the details of the interview and possibly get some tips, well i posted something earlier on - i think it must have been some three or four pages away,

I'm not entirely sure what the format of the interview you guys would have since you are'nt writing a test, we that had our interviews earlier were sent a breakdown of what to expect in the interview, and what we had was SRD which is shell recruitment day. It was in three stages. There was the business case study , the group work and then of course the technical interview.

I dunno sha everything is kinda vague right now and i have had a long day jare, but you guys should skim through the post i put up before and if there are any more q's just ask and i'll answer them for you.

All the best all , PS excuse my spelling mistakes i'm kinda in a hurry to log off and jump into bed and cannot check that at the mo, Cheers
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by safetyprof: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2007
yea man you're damn rite. I'm in n we must minimise accidents to 0 and promote efficiency & innovation at all times. God bless us all,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tonix88: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2007
@RobbyLex
Guy thanks for this good job you are doing and merry xmas.
pls my interview is billed for 14th jan. I have not written any test and i applied for the finance graduates stuff. If u would intimate me on what to expect, i will certainly be grateful to u.
I am waiting,
God Bless Us All
@safetyprof
Are u for this same interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RobbieLex: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hi Toni vex, it is always a pleasure to help people out anyway i can,

To answer your question no i am not for this interview, i wrote a test in august and had my interview in october,

Like i said before i don't know what to tell you guys to expect in your january interviews, what most of us on this forum had between october and november was SRD. we also got a word document from shell telling us what to expect, Shell is very open about their interview format, i think they want people too come prepared.

If you have'nt gotten that word document then i cannot exactly tell you that your interview will be like mine, but i broke down the basics of my interview down some posts away, you can check that out if you like.

All i can say is be prepared for anything, SRD or typical interview format

All the best man , i hope i answered your question. Cheers!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fmonopoli: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2008
Pitman,

I was interviewed for the FINANCE DEPT. position, but I must say that during the interview the HR position was also a good fit based on my background and experience. I am yet to hear anything yet as of now, I email the individual that gave me the assessment once in a while, and I am assured that I would be contacted via email in due course.

Guys, honestly I am tired of waiting, I need something doing or I might just have to forget this SHELL stuffs and go back to my LIFE in ENGLAND. At least I have a job out over there that I can always go back to. But I have always said to myself that NIGERIA is the place for me but unfortunately I am starting to think otherwise.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2008
@tonix88,
there was a girl in my group who did the srd without doing the test. so i suspect that the same will apply to u. try to check on earlier posts on this thread, u will get all u need fpr the SRD. also try to lay ur hands on shell annual report for any year from 2004 to 2006. u will find it very helpful. u can get the report fron shell website.

@everyone else,
how una dey? happy favourable new year to u all. let us hope that shell will answer us soon. i heard they are currently confused and that they are sacking older staff, especially in warri branch since they have not been producing from warri. i also heard that they are interested in recruiting us, but we will have to wait for them to overcome their present confused state. let us continue to pray for them to overcome and reply us asap.
i hail u all. God dey our side.
never forget your God. everything dey Him hand.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tosat: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2008
@tonia88,
i know someone as well who got invited for an interview. He was asked to choose his interview date out of a range of available dates in January, where u asked to do that? He was told they wanted to know his career objectives & plan to see if he could fit into Shell. His correspondence contact no is in UK so i'm really dont understand it myself. I'm not sure it would be SRD cos they have not sent u d WORD attachment so it just might like a regular interview.

@fmonopoli
I was also interviewd for the finance dept. Congrats as regards ur mail, at least u ve received confirmation you passed. I dont know the level of your work experience but i heard their on-going recruitment is for entry level only. I really cant say how long it might take them to get back to us, just try to relax, things would work out in Jesus name

@onavae
i herad the same as you oh! i hear say na mass laying off n reconstructurin would that place in January n recruitment for only entry level, so frankly guys, i'm thinkin maybe end of January, they would get back to us.I'm also thinkin they have like March in mind for resumption, all this is speculation oh! though personally, that would favor me sha grin

Happy new year everyone! may we always have reasons to rejoice this year!

Cheers,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by fajiboy: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2008
Nairalanders have you heard of this? An online network marketing company in Nigeria named Jonaco Online network marketing company. I have started making progress to join them, I have a hundred percent (100%) believe that they are true and i can earn cool cash from them. Read this message below from Jonaco Online Networking Company,.

JONACO ONLINE NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
You can earn millions within few days with a very little start-up amount if and only if you take into consideration the latest online network business in Nigeria.
In Nigeria today the latest form of doing business is through multilevel marketing other wise known as network marketing which has made millions of people wealthy with network marketing companies like Tianshi, Forever Living, GNLD, Kedi etc in existence.
All these companies mode of network marketing is referered to as traditional network marketing simply because the internet is not involved. In recent days, the internet as made life easier giving every individual irrespective of class, status and age the chance to make consistent and much cash with the latest online network marketing business in Nigeria known as Jonaco online network marketing business.Our business plan is aimed at making you rich and wealthy within a short time. START THIS BUSINESS TODAY AND YOU WOULD BE GLAD YOU TOOK THIS STEP IN THE NEAREST FUTURE.

For more information on how to start this non-stop money making business send an e-mail to “ jonacoonline@yahoo.com”.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oshilim: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SHELL HOPEFUL.
The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut short.
Lets do it RIGHT in 2008. LOVE YOU ALL,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by oshilim: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2008
Shell will most likely start sending emails for medicals by mid Jan 08.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tonix88: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2008
@TOSAT
pls tell that person u know to give me a call on 08057115196 or 08033828386 so we could rob minds as to the interview.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2008
menn! to enta shell no easy o! i just got wind of word that shell only need 100 people. they used 88/100 as cut off mark. the number of people that got up to this mark is not up to 100, so they are considering making up the number from a pool of people that got from 75 and above. e no easy o. lets just keep our fingers crossed that we will all b there at last.
hard as e hard, with God, all things are possible.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by cutesy(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2008
Pls, for we who are Lagos born bred and buttered, what considerations does shell have for transportation and accomodation to P/h, those who have been making the pilgrimage to Rumuogba yearly (hint : robbie lex etc wink ) should please share, any reimbursement grin and how much?,

Someone should tell shell to please start holding interviews and tests in Lagos, jo. angry
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by adedeade: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hello TOSAT,

I ve been invited for the inteview, how do i prepare and what should i expect .

Thank a lot
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onavae(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2008
@cutesy
its like shell decided to shufffle us. people from ph were sent to lagos and warri, while those of u from lag are being sent to us in warri and ph, and the warri people are sent to ph and lag 4 de interviews. they want to put you in a nutral ground. as for accomodation, shell will take care of that. in our case they put us in their guest houses 1 person to a suite and fed us in their canteen, all u can eat for free. as for transortation, they will pay at their own rates, unless u use flight where they will pay you what is written on your flight ticket, but anyhow, u must get at least 80% of ur money back. in some cases, u may get even more than u spent.
interviews were held everywhere, lagos, warri and ph.

@ade,
seems u are new on this thread. just go through all the posts from page 1, and u will get every information u will need for the interview. cheers.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by adedeade: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2008
@onavae

You are right, am new, i ve read all posted entries but i still need more details. i think i sound like Oliver twist, don't mind me am just a little bit curious and scared which i should be. all i need now is word of encouragement and i believe i will get it from u guys.
my inteview is on the 16th of Janat PH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (74) (Reply)

Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75