Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,010 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria (89143 Views)

The World's Most Educated President Is An African. Find Out Who The Person Is / Are Yorubas Truly The Most Educated In Nigeria? / Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Waec Jamb etc is also a good indicated of illiteracy I presume.

I can believe I forgot Kaduna grin grin Yes that state get am cool
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
jmaine:

Bros eeh!! read my post well . .me and you dey yarn the same thing . . grin . .Osun where i know, no reach the kin hype wey dey this thread wink
I for say, no yawa.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by jmaine: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

thus they are illiterate ?

C'mon remove the biased view from your post and ask how many graduates that state chun out every year plus quality compare to Nsuuka and Anambra.

Lets face the reality here, we are not english people thus every single pronuciation would not be exact but in terms of class, as far as African is concerned yes they are wayyyy better than Anambra etc

As for the Lagos bit, Ok then lets remove Lagos for fairness

Oga, who said they are illiterates . . .why you too dey jump into conclusion . . . and i wasn't into any pronunciation justification . .but the undisputed fact remains that . .the hype of Osun as being on the top cadre is not true . . .bros . .i see things for that state abeg . . . forget matter . . . before you go mention Osun . . .the following states in no order specific order shall be given prominence . .Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Edo,Delta,Plateau,Imo, Anambra,Akwa Ibom, Ekiti, and Abia state e.t.c . . .

Again . .una dey look OAU eye, rate Osun highly . . .what about the Iree poly graduates . .where most of the indigenes head to . .you don see most of their graduates on display . . .Like i said . .forget matter abeg . . .
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Areosapien(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
I noticed some delusional characters are trying to put in Osun and Ekiti even when statistics clearly say otherwise. grin
Same way they tried to sell us the fake story about an Ondo girl making the best WAEC result, only to get busted red handed by WAEC grin

Eyaaah! If you tried hyping up your weak azzz states in your dreams, you never know, it might just turn out true! grin

3 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

C'mon remove the biased view from your post and ask how many graduates that state chun out every year plus quality compare to Nsuuka and Anambra.

Lets face the reality here, we are not english people thus every single pronuciation would not be exact but in terms of class, as far as African is concerned yes they are wayyyy better than Anambra etc

Please give me waec and jamb stats, at least both are indicative of Naija's situation. No demote yourself
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
Areosapien: I noticed some delusional characters are trying to put in Osun and Ekiti even when statistics clearly say otherwise. grin
Same way they tried to sell us the fake story about an Ondo girl making the best WAEC result, only to get busted red handed by WAEC grin

Eyaaah! If you tried hyping up your weak azzz states in your dreams, you never know, it might just turn out true! grin
Wouldn't blame anyone bro, grew up thinking same but the internet taught me better.

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Adejoro74: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lagos (based on absolute numbers, but all tribes are involved)
Imo (best based on %)
Anambra
Abia
Delta/Rivers/Ekiti/Ondo/Edo
Enugu/Ogun
The rest

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by hardywaltz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nairalanders alwayz trying to re-write history with their biased tribalistic minds, ahj harem try all you can unfortunately both Stats from Waec and Jamb over the last 30yrs cannot be wrong tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
jmaine:

Oga, who said they are illiterates . . .why you too dey jump into conclusion . . . and i wasn't into any pronunciation justification . .but the undisputed fact remains that . .the hype of Osun as being on the top cadre is not true . . .bros . .i see things for that state abeg . . . forget matter . . . before you go mention Osun . . .the following states in no order specific order shall be given prominence . .Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Edo,Delta,Plateau,Imo, Anambra,Akwa Ibom, Ekiti, and Abia state e.t.c . . .

Again . .una dey look OAU eye, rate Osun highly . . .what about the Iree poly graduates . .where most of the indigenes head to . .you don see most of their graduates on display . . .Like i said . .forget matter abeg . . .

My brother, If it is OAU eyes they are looking at then so be it. If we bring out stats of the best University in African continent (of over 500 universities) OAU was the first in Nigeria. What does that tell you ?

Today UK can boast of good educational level among her citizens not because they are good in English language or good with "diction" but because of the problem solving ability.

Before we say A and B, some are quick to shout waec, jamb etc. Ask yourself why did Uk ban Nigerian univerities and not OAU and co ?

My brother it is quality not quantity. Spelling and grammar does not show how educated one is. For all I care I can be writing and be good in Fula would one consider me as an uneducated man ?

The performance you are talking about does not go to those states and you know that. I hope you see what I mean.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by babsjnr(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
Desola: Imo? Anambra? Are we talking education in spare part dealership or cocaine courier, here?
grin Lmao
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
What have you guys achieved with your education?? Nothing!!!!

**Spits on the thread and walks away**
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am not planning to drag this on but people ask yourself these questions

We have universities all over Nigeria and at least 2 in each state, some 5 universities

So here is the question, Why do people always try to apply to OAU (Osun), Unilag (Lagos), Uniben(Edo) ABU(kaduna)

Why since each state has their own universities.

My brothers it is Quality and not Quantity.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex: What have you guys achieved with your education?? Nothing!!!!

**Spits on the thread and walks away**

Thank you you do have a point
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by SailorXY: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
i serve in ogun state dental clinic Abeokuta, and believe me my neighbours who school at the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere are nothing to write about, in terms of what i hear them say... really appalling. i have a very difficult time dealing with patients whenever im on duty alone cuz i cant really flow in the local dialect, even conversing with the young population is not so easy. when i first commenced duty, a patient (poly Student) asked me what i was doing there if i couldn't speak Yoruba language properly, he was having real trouble expressing himself in English Language... it was really embarrassing
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
University ranking Nigeria

1 University of Ibadan
Ibadan
2 University of Benin
Ugbowo ...
3 University of Lagos
Lagos
4 University of Ilorin
Ilorin
5 Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife
6 Ahmadu Bello University
Zaria

7 University of Jos
Jos
8 University of Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
9 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Oye
10 Lagos State University
Ojo
11 University of Nigeria
Nsukka ...
12 Covenant University
Ota
13 Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure
14 Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka ...
15 Federal University of Technology, Minna
Minna
16 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso ...
17 Babcock University
Ilisan-Remo ...
18 Bayero University Kano
Kano
19 Ambrose Alli University
Ekpoma
20 Usmanu Danfodio University
Sokoto
21 Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Ikeji-Arakeji
22 University of Uyo
Uyo
23 Bowen University
Iwo
24 Benson Idahosa University
Benin City
25 Redeemer's University
Mowe
26 Pan African University
Lagos
27 Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Port Harcourt
28 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Abeokuta ...
29 Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island Yenagoa
30 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Owerri
31 Osun State University
Oshogbo ...
32 Delta State University, Abraka
Abraka
33 University of Ado-Ekiti
Ado-Ekiti
34 Enugu State University of Science and Technology
Enugu
35 Nigerian Turkish Nile University
Abuja
36 American University of Nigeria
Yola
37 University of Maiduguri
Maiduguri
38 University of Calabar
Calabar
39 University of Abuja
Abuja
40 University of Agriculture, Makurdi
Makurdi
41 Afe Babalola University
Ado-Ekiti
42 Tai Solarin University of Education
Ijebu-Ode ...
43 Kogi State University
Anyigba
44 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
Umuahia
45 Abia State University
Uturu
46 Imo State University
Owerri
47 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Bauchi
48 Caleb University
Imota
49 Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba Akoko ...
50 African University of Science and Technology
Abuja
51 Lead City University
Ibadan
52 Kwara State University
Ilorin
53 Igbinedion University Okada
Okada ...
54 Crawford University
Igbesa
55 Ajayi Crowther University
Oyo Town
56 Bells University of Technology
Ota
57 Veritas University
Abuja
58 Kaduna State University
Kaduna
59 Anambra State University
Uli
60 Achievers University
Owo
61 Bingham University
Auta Balifi
62 Wukari Jubilee University
Wukari
63 Renaissance University
Enugu
64 University of Mkar
Mkar
65 Obong University
Obong Ntak
66 Umaru Musa Yar'Adua University
Katsina
67 Salem University
Lokoja
68 Federal University, Otuoke
Otuoke
69 Plateau State University
Bokkos
70 Landmark University
Omu-Aran
71 Baze University
Abuja
72 Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
Ndufu-Alike
73 Modibbo Adama University of Technology
Yola
74 Madonna University
Okija
75 Al Hikmah University
Ilorin
76 Caritas University
Enugu
77 Western Delta University
Oghara
78 Federal University, Dutse
Dutse
79 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University
Lapai
80 Oduduwa University
Ile Ife
81 Ondo State University of Science & Technology
Okitipupa
82 Fountain University
Oshogbo
83 Ekiti State University
Ifaki ...
84 Federal University of Petroleum Resources
Effurun
85 Kebbi State University of Science and Technology
Aliero
86 Adeleke University
Ede
87 Federal University, Wukari
Wukari
88 Benue State University
Makurdi
89 Novena University
Ogume
90 Samuel Adegboyega University
Ogwa
91 Godfrey Okoye University
Ugwuomu-Nike
92 Wesley University of Science and Technology
Ondo City
93 Adamawa State University
Mubi
94 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
Dutsin-Ma
95 Wellspring University
Benin City
96 Paul University
Awka
97 Ebonyi State University
Abakaliki
98 Kano State University of Technology
Wudil
99 Bukar Abba Ibrahim University
Damaturu
100 Taraba State University
Jalingo
101 Tansian University
Umunya ...
102 Rhema University
Obeama-Asa
103 Akwa Ibom State University
Uyo
104 Nasarawa State University
Keffi
105 Federal University, Lokoja
Lokoja
106 Federal University, Lafia
Lafia
107 Federal University, Kashere
Kashere

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Feemmy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
Some people just say rubish, is d population in each state equal?
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Adejoro74: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem: University ranking Nigeria

1 University of Ibadan
Ibadan
2 University of Benin
Ugbowo ...
3 University of Lagos
Lagos
4 University of Ilorin
Ilorin
5 Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife
6 Ahmadu Bello University
Zaria

7 University of Jos
Jos
8 University of Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
9 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Oye
10 Lagos State University
Ojo
11 University of Nigeria
Nsukka ...
12 Covenant University
Ota
13 Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure
14 Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka ...
15 Federal University of Technology, Minna
Minna
16 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso ...
17 Babcock University
Ilisan-Remo ...
18 Bayero University Kano
Kano
19 Ambrose Alli University
Ekpoma
20 Usmanu Danfodio University
Sokoto
21 Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Ikeji-Arakeji
22 University of Uyo
Uyo
23 Bowen University
Iwo
24 Benson Idahosa University
Benin City
25 Redeemer's University
Mowe
26 Pan African University
Lagos
27 Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Port Harcourt
28 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Abeokuta ...
29 Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island Yenagoa
30 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Owerri
31 Osun State University
Oshogbo ...
32 Delta State University, Abraka
Abraka
33 University of Ado-Ekiti
Ado-Ekiti
34 Enugu State University of Science and Technology
Enugu
35 Nigerian Turkish Nile University
Abuja
36 American University of Nigeria
Yola
37 University of Maiduguri
Maiduguri
38 University of Calabar
Calabar
39 University of Abuja
Abuja
40 University of Agriculture, Makurdi
Makurdi
41 Afe Babalola University
Ado-Ekiti
42 Tai Solarin University of Education
Ijebu-Ode ...
43 Kogi State University
Anyigba
44 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture
Umuahia
45 Abia State University
Uturu
46 Imo State University
Owerri
47 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Bauchi
48 Caleb University
Imota
49 Adekunle Ajasin University
Akungba Akoko ...
50 African University of Science and Technology
Abuja
51 Lead City University
Ibadan
52 Kwara State University
Ilorin
53 Igbinedion University Okada
Okada ...
54 Crawford University
Igbesa
55 Ajayi Crowther University
Oyo Town
56 Bells University of Technology
Ota
57 Veritas University
Abuja
58 Kaduna State University
Kaduna
59 Anambra State University
Uli
60 Achievers University
Owo
61 Bingham University
Auta Balifi
62 Wukari Jubilee University
Wukari
63 Renaissance University
Enugu
64 University of Mkar
Mkar
65 Obong University
Obong Ntak
66 Umaru Musa Yar'Adua University
Katsina
67 Salem University
Lokoja
68 Federal University, Otuoke
Otuoke
69 Plateau State University
Bokkos
70 Landmark University
Omu-Aran
71 Baze University
Abuja
72 Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
Ndufu-Alike
73 Modibbo Adama University of Technology
Yola
74 Madonna University
Okija
75 Al Hikmah University
Ilorin
76 Caritas University
Enugu
77 Western Delta University
Oghara
78 Federal University, Dutse
Dutse
79 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University
Lapai
80 Oduduwa University
Ile Ife
81 Ondo State University of Science & Technology
Okitipupa
82 Fountain University
Oshogbo
83 Ekiti State University
Ifaki ...
84 Federal University of Petroleum Resources
Effurun
85 Kebbi State University of Science and Technology
Aliero
86 Adeleke University
Ede
87 Federal University, Wukari
Wukari
88 Benue State University
Makurdi
89 Novena University
Ogume
90 Samuel Adegboyega University
Ogwa
91 Godfrey Okoye University
Ugwuomu-Nike
92 Wesley University of Science and Technology
Ondo City
93 Adamawa State University
Mubi
94 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma
Dutsin-Ma
95 Wellspring University
Benin City
96 Paul University
Awka
97 Ebonyi State University
Abakaliki
98 Kano State University of Technology
Wudil
99 Bukar Abba Ibrahim University
Damaturu
100 Taraba State University
Jalingo
101 Tansian University
Umunya ...
102 Rhema University
Obeama-Asa
103 Akwa Ibom State University
Uyo
104 Nasarawa State University
Keffi
105 Federal University, Lokoja
Lokoja
106 Federal University, Lafia
Lafia
107 Federal University, Kashere
Kashere

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

This ranking is stupid. It is based on anything but the quality of academics in those schools; pity ignoramuses like you have no idea how universities are ranked. Ask yourself why universities in all sorts of African countries are better than the so-called best in Nigeria. Moreover, the topic says most, not best. Stop killing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by bashr8: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

lol i hope this rubbish ypu posted is not making you feel good right now , den una no get respect , how dare you compare anambra,imo with osun state na wa oo wetin i no go see for nairaland
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
GAR3TH: Here are the Literacy rates from the bureau of statistics

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/uploads/latestRelease/de4f17834ea0c57a9e1f440d029aebaa460863d0.pdf

In terms of literacy in any language Lagos scored the highest followed by zamfara, imo, Abia, rivers, akwa and the rest

Interms of literacy in Speaking english Lagos, Imo, rivers, abia are the highest.

Some LGAs in abia have 90+ literacy rates, impressive smiley

Note that this data was conducted on a survey, [not sure how they conducted it]

^^^Abia undecided?!!! Just goes to show that a state having a high literacy rate is no guarantee of electing a visionary Governor.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Adejoro74: 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Abia undecided?!!! Just goes to show that a state having a high literacy rate is no guarantee of electing a visionary Governor.

But we know also that people are not elected in Nigeria but rigged in. Don't be dumb.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
bashr8: lol i hope this rubbish ypu posted is not making you feel good right now , den una no get respect , how dare you compare anambra,imo with osun state na wa oo wetin i no go see for nairaland

Ok sir, I am sorry. I thought it was an honest comparison. Forget I compared any state with the might anambra. Am I forgiven
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by jmaine: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, If it is OAU eyes they are looking at then so be it. If we bring out stats of the best University in African continent (of over 500 universities) OAU was the first in Nigeria. What does that tell you ?

Today UK can boast of good educational level among her citizens not because they are good in English language or good with "diction" but because of the problem solving ability.

Before we say A and B, some are quick to shout waec, jamb etc. Ask yourself why did Uk ban Nigerian univerities and not OAU and co ?

My brother it is quality not quantity. Spelling and grammar does not show how educated one is. For all I care I can be writing and be good in Fula would one consider me as an uneducated man ?

The performance you are talking about does not go to those states and you know that. I hope you see what I mean.

Bros,Who spoke about grammer . .did you read my post and remotely saw my inference adduced to grammer . . . all this your plenty grammar cant change the obvious that your Osun hype here is false in your trying to bring down Anambra state grin . . .quit it dude . . . Ekiti has a high statistical rating but can you compare the fame and aura of UNAD to OAU . . .or when we mention ogun state . .can you compare OOU to OAU clout . . .

Stop this Alj harem . . .Anambra and Imo pass Osun state for Academic literacy . . .forget your knack to always try to ignite Igbo - Yoruba tribal angle . . . truth no matter how bashed remains the truth . . .

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2012
Adejoro74:

But we no people are not elected in Nigeria but rigged in. Don't be dumb.

Nchara I wonder what you have to use another ID

Just use your Nchara, no one is witch-hunting you or are they ?
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Areosapien(f): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Precisely! Just like Zimbabwe has still been unable to get rid of Mugabe
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Meritbaba(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2012
Tanx bro alj harem
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2012
Adejoro74:

But we know also that people are not elected in Nigeria but rigged in. Don't be dumb.

^^^So why didn't they 'rig' Ohakim in, in Imo State?
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2012
jmaine:

Bros,Who spoke about grammer . .did you read my post and remotely saw my inference adduced to grammer . . . all this your plenty grammar cant change the obvious that your Osun hype here is false in your trying to bring down Anambra state grin . . .quit it dude . . . Ekiti has a high statistical rating but can you compare the fame and aura of UNAD to OAU . . .or when we mention ogun state . .can you compare OOU to OAU clout . . .

Stop this Alj harem . . .Anambra and Imo pass Osun state for Academic literacy . . .forget your knack to always try to ignite Igbo - Yoruba tribal angle . . . truth no matter how bashed remains the truth . . .

My brother not at all grin. Imo state is quite high. This is stats I viewed myself, Imo state university is not bad either which I have never down graded. I am not sure of Anambra. You did not even talk of Enugu or Uniport.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Apr 30, 2012
Meritbaba: Tanx bro alj harem

No probs
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by Adejoro74: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^So why didn't they 'rig' Ohakim in, in Imo State?
Ohakim was rigged in the first time but Okorocha rigged him out the second time around.
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by jmaine: 12:05am On Apr 30, 2012
Feemmy: Some people just say rubish, is d population in each state equal?

In as much as you have a valid point which i raised earlier in my first post below . . .no be fight na . . chill grin . . .

jmaine: If we are to adopt statistical parity in having a fair judgement . .wont it be necessary we factor in the population indices of each states to come to a balanced conclusion of which state has the most educated in Nigeria . . .

A reason why Lagos is the undisputed number one cos her level of educated inhabitants would comfortably give other states a 100% literacy rate . . . while a state like kano even though with a small education literacy indices would have fared better with a smaller population . . .

So let's try factoring the population indices of each states vis-a-vis their rating in arriving to an acceptable inference . . .
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by aljharem(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2012
If the quality of education is that high, why don't people go to those states for their university admin ? The universities and states people go to of which I know of are

1. ABU (Kaduna)

2. OAU (Osun)

3. Unilag (Lagos)

4. Uniben (Edo)

5. IMO state uni (Imo)

6. Uniport (Rivers)

7. University of Ibadan (Oyo)

Maybe people can prove me wrong
Re: Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria by slimderek(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2012
Adejoro74:

Una don enter politices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.