Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi (23409 Views)

You’re The Greatest Enemy Of Igbo Race – Okorocha Blasts Uwazuruike / Show Fort Thy Leaders (an Open Letter To The Igbo Race) By Esomnofu Arinze / Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Tobiustobius: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
...And what is Peter Obi crying about? Does Anambra have infrastructural development? People who hail from (and don't live in) Anambra State would defend it, anyone who stays there won't even try it.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: did you say we have to migrate to make it ? you people are so stupid , yet anambra is the most populated state in the south east and apart from lagos ,kano and rivers no other state in nigeria hav a clearly higher population than anambra ,i guess all those people are ghost , meanwhile how can a state with the largest trade centre in the world and nnewi the most industrilized town in nigeria after lagos ,ph and aba have its people migrate before they make it does that make sense to ur stupid brain. elrufai plan to discredit APGA will not work .

No small thing my brother.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abagworo:

I'm from Imo and they said my State is the most unfriendly and I accepted it. What's the next move? We work towards making things easy for prospective investors and not argue. I know it might be a biased statistics but it should be a wake up call for our SE Governors.
They should tell us how they arrived at such ridiculous statistics and the variables used should be made public. While i think we should look towards making the south-east more business friendly, i don't think we're the worst in Nigeria. The north can't possibly be more business friendly that the SE. The statistics is faulty and it reeks of chauvinism.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
NRI PRIEST, WARRIOR01, ONE.EAST all bunch of retar.ds. How much is peter obi paying you trolls. Anambra has become shyte under that imbeci le and you are here talking trash. Can you list the achievements of Peter Obi or post pictures? Three of you are as mentally retar.ded as your master peter obi. Dont worry, he will surely become a guest to the EFCC in future and get more than the ibori treatment. A crook. Am ashamed you people lists yourselves as igbo even thought I dont believe it. Even Theordore Orji will pay people to come here and say he the best thing that has happened to abia. Let thunder strike your fingers in a row. Bunch of bastards!
first mention states that are performing better than anambra both in south east and nigeria before acting like a clown.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by lateef4me(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
My brother did his 3 weeks NYSC camp in Anambra and he told me that the performance of Peter Obi from what he gathered and saw on ground is below average !
El-Rufai is an hypocrite but I think he's on point here .
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Onlytruth(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Like I also said, Obi may not be the best governor Anamabra can have at any time, but only trolls would call him a failure in Nigeria. The country itself is fkced up and population is increasing, with more resources going to the least educated states in Nigeria. How someone from such states can attack Anambra state beats me.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: did you say we have to migrate to make it ? you people are so stupid , yet anambra is the most populated state in the south east and apart from lagos ,kano and rivers no other state in nigeria hav a clearly higher population than anambra ,i guess all those people are ghost , meanwhile how can a state with the largest trade centre in the world and nnewi the most industrilized town in nigeria after lagos ,ph and aba have its people migrate before they make it does that make sense to ur stupid brain. elrufai plan to discredit APGA will not work .

Anambra has the largest trade centre in the WORLD, huh?? shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Onlytruth(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
afam4eva:
They should tell us how they arrived at such ridiculous statistics and the variables used should be made public. While i think we should look towards making the south-east more business friendly, i don't think we're the worst in Nigeria. The north can't possibly be more business friendly that the SE. The statistics is faulty and it reeks of chauvinism.

SIMPLE FACT! cool cool cool
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by ikennaobi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Gbam!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Loser.. If you know me you will kill to be in my shoes. I have more access to this Peter Obi's govt than you probably if I want to but am mad he is fuking up the state with incompetence and mediocrity. Am not happy I cant fly in straight to my state. What Andy Uba would have easily completed. Can you list the achievements of obi?
Again Only a fool will ever dream peter obi can become a president of Nigeria.
troll can u mention governors and states that are performing better than anambra, anambra is not performing to my expectations but it is still ahead of over 30 states in nigeria even with its high population and low allocation plus we dont borrow money to run the state.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onlytruth:

Well, you and other empty headed i.diots like you were very much around when I was VOTED overwhelmingly to be Eze here.
I won by wide margin and I have been here at least over TWO years making constant comments before that elections.

Why not come and take the crown from my head.
Every anu mpama gets to talk on Nairaland.
you remain an id/iot and is confused as ever. Am about to dig the thread that gave you an online eze so I will know the psycopaths that voted you in. Maybe it was one of the times I was on NL break. Nobody cares about your office, I even suspect you are Yoruba. No wonder someone put up a thread earlier to challenge your ezeship. Dude you are on your own. You speak for yourself and not ndiigbo. We are smarter than you.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
NRI PRIEST, WARRIOR01, ONE.EAST all bunch of retar.ds. How much is peter obi paying you trolls. Anambra has become shyte under that imbeci le and you are here talking trash. Can you list the achievements of Peter Obi or post pictures? Three of you are as mentally retar.ded as your master peter obi. Dont worry, he will surely become a guest to the EFCC in future and get more than the ibori treatment. A crook. Am ashamed you people lists yourselves as igbo even thought I dont believe it. Even Theordore Orji will pay people to come here and say he the best thing that has happened to abia. Let thunder strike your fingers in a row. Bunch of bastards!

You rascal has not said what displeases you about Peter Obi ! I have studied his performances and he has performed beyond expectation! This man has turned the fortune of Anambra around...All these ppl fighting Obi are those he has stopped from sucking the state dry....ppl like you will never steal from Anambra again...You can go hang because you wont be defrauding the state any soon.....One thing else; Chris Ubah,Chukwuemeka Ezeife,Chris Ngige and all the stake holders in Anambra has praised Peter Obi to the highest heaven for his unequalled performances...Any body with good concience will know Peter Obi is a class act!!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nightshift: The fact is that Anambra State has not exploited its potential to fullest. A State that has aspired to become "The Bavaria " of Igboland industrially,found itself struggling against the overwhelming "OMATA" mentality which its politicians exhibited throughout the State's first decade of creation.
Gov.Obi has done well by opening up Anambra's rural areas with new road networks,but more infrastructural investment is needed in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.Onitsha for example,lacks everything that an industrial City needs to attract investment.Nnewi is in the same league as well.No businessman or investor wants kidnapped while clutching his briefcase inspecting land to house his factory.
Anambra high school boys are said to be more interested in joining spare-parts trade than scoring better marks for college admission,unlike their peers from Imo or Enugu State. I think what the Mallam meant is that Gov.Obi's budget was being applied mostly in the wrong sectors,instead of where it is needed to improve Anambra's socioeconomic status. Does potentials alone develop a country or state?

Did you mention enugu state? What is the contribution of enugu state to the economic development of SE? Education enugu state got zero, they can only be compared to such states as Zamfara, Gombe when it comes to education.

Anambra is in the class of its own; no state competes with it in all ramification of human development index. The only state that is little above it in education is imo. Outside that Anambra has got the best and brightest brains and mind Nigeria can boost of at least today.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: troll can u mention governors and states that are performing better than anambra, anambra is not performing to my expectations but it is still ahead of over 30 states in nigeria even with its high population and low allocation plus we dont borrow money to run the state.

Why do you keep making baseless assertions that belongs in the thrash can?

Anambra isn't even ahead of Imo, and Enugu in the SE...

Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Rivers states are miles ahead of Anambra - and that's in the old Eastern region alone. undecided
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:

Did you mention enugu state? What is the contribution of enugu state to the economic development of SE? Education enugu state got zero, they can only be compared to such states as Zamfara, Gombe when it comes to education.

Anambra is in the class of its own; no state competes with it in all ramification of human development index. The only state that is little above it in education is imo. Outside that Anambra has got the best and brightest brains and mind Nigeria can boost of at least today.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Onlytruth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you remain an id/iot and is confused as ever. Am about to dig the thread that gave you an online eze so I will know the psycopaths that voted you in. Maybe it was one of the times I was on NL break. Nobody cares about your office, I even suspect you are Yoruba. No wonder someone put up a thread earlier to challenge your ezeship. Dude you are on your own. You speak for yourself and not ndiigbo. We are smarter than you.

And you think I care about what i.diots like you have to say about my office.
I can almost guess that you are from one cave town in Nigeria. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
It is umu anu like you that destroy Igboland from inside.

Steppin' over a piece of crap. cool
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
iykmilo: El rufai is trying to paint the good work going on in anabra black. It is not working
good work in your dreams... El Rufai must be praised for this great observation. He rightly listed Ngige's performance as stellar. Even a blind man can know the difference from the two administrations
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by SkyBlue1: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
I would really like to see and El Rufai presidential candidacy in 2015. The analysis based on the data he had is generally sound. The only major weakness I see is in the rliability of his data, and I would be quite curious to know where he gote some of those figures from (since I didn't see any references anywhere and it is Nigeria we are talking about).
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by jason123: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: your a bag of trahs , yet it is the state with the most educated people after imo [/b]and [b]have the highest number of phd hoders in the country coupled with lowest unemployment and lowest poverty rate. some of you are just stupid, elrufai is just trying to discredit apga so as to give acn an edge in anambra. before you people open your stinking mouth first tell us which state is performing better than anambra all round

bashr8: did you say we have to migrate to make it ? you people are so stupid , yet anambra is the most populated state in the south east and apart from lagos ,kano and rivers no other state in nigeria hav a clearly higher population than anambra ,i guess all those people are ghost , meanwhile how can a state wit[b]h the largest trade centre in the world[/b] and nnewi the most industrilized town in nigeria after lagos ,ph and aba have its people migrate before they make it does that make sense to ur stupid brain. elrufai plan to discredit APGA will not work .

one.east:

Anambra is in the class of its own; no state competes with it in all ramification of human development index. The only state that is little above it in education is imo. Outside that[b] Anambra has got the best and brightest brains and mind Nigeria can boost of at least today[/b].

one.east:

You are out of your mind to call Anambra a rural state. FYI: Anambra is the 3rd largest developed state after lagos and Rivers states. Go figure anu mpama

[img]http://hypnothai.files./2011/10/man-sniffing-cocaine.jpg[/img]
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Anambra is like the face of Ndigbo and Rufai knows that Peter is a force in Igboland and can influence Igbo voter,hence Rufai moves to discredit him and thereby making Igbo voter to not trust him...Rufai knows what he is doing...He dont know anything about Anambra state....He doexnt know the amount of infrastructure Peter Obi has brought to the state...Peter Obi is the man that united all the Igbos behind GEJ.... You see why Rufai wants to bring Obi and Anambra down.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by jason123: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex:

Why do you keep making baseless assertions that belongs in the thrash can?

Anambra isn't even ahead of Imo, and Enugu in the SE...

Cross River, Akwa Ibom, and Rivers states are miles ahead of Anambra - and that's in the old Eastern region alone. undecided
you must be smoking something only rivers can claim to be ahead economically though it can still be debated . as for literacy ,employment poverty rate , anambra is ahead of these states u mentioned and any other state u can dish out from any other part of the country including ur own state of origin.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by jason123: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: your a bag of trahs , yet it is the state with the most educated people after imo [/b]and [b]have the highest number of phd hoders in the country coupled with lowest unemployment and lowest poverty rate. some of you are just stupid, elrufai is just trying to discredit apga so as to give acn an edge in anambra. before you people open your stinking mouth first tell us which state is performing better than anambra all round

bashr8: did you say we have to migrate to make it ? you people are so stupid , yet anambra is the most populated state in the south east and apart from lagos ,kano and rivers no other state in nigeria hav a clearly higher population than anambra ,i guess all those people are ghost , meanwhile how can a state wit[b]h the largest trade centre in the world[/b] and nnewi the most industrilized town in nigeria after lagos ,ph and aba have its people migrate before they make it does that make sense to ur stupid brain. elrufai plan to discredit APGA will not work .

one.east:

Anambra is in the class of its own; no state competes with it in all ramification of human development index. The only state that is little above it in education is imo. Outside that[b] Anambra has got the best and brightest brains and mind Nigeria can boost of at least today[/b].

one.east:

You are out of your mind to call Anambra a rural state. FYI: Anambra is the 3rd largest developed state after lagos and Rivers states. Go figure anu mpama

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: first mention states that are performing better than anambra both in south east and nigeria before acting like a clown.
Your Answer..
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi (Yes the man recieves little income and we dont expect him to do magic)
Anambra is currently tied with Abia. The two governors too are clownish. And am only interested in the east bro
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Your Answer..
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi (Yes the man recieves little income and we dont expect him to do magic)
Anambra is currently tied with Abia. The two governors too are clownish. And am only interested in the east bro
now i know u are mad and am done replying you
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:
You rascal has not said what displeases you about Peter Obi ! I have studied his performances and he has performed beyond expectation! This man has turned the fortune of Anambra around...All these ppl fighting Obi are those he has stopped from sucking the state dry....ppl like you will never steal from Anambra again...You can go hang because you wont be defrauding the state any soon.....One thing else; Chris Ubah,Chukwuemeka Ezeife,Chris Ngige and all the stake holders in Anambra has praised Peter Obi to the highest heaven for his unequalled performances...Any body with good concience will know Peter Obi is a class act!!
your father is a rascal. Your post oozes of so much lies I cant reply it
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by iykmilo: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
tiarabubu: The critique was one of several carried out of states.

The verdict according to mallam is Lagos(pass), Bauchi (fail), Kaduna (average), Benue (fail), Gombe (pass)

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambras-budget-of-misplaced-priorities/117510/
politicians mak una take am easy o. We understand wetin de
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: you must be smoking something only rivers can claim to be ahead economically though it can still be debated . as for literacy ,employment poverty rate , anambra is ahead of these states u mentioned and any other state u can dish out from any other part of the country including ur own state of origin.

Who cares about literacy rate? undecided That's subjective.

All the states I listed are far ahead of Anambra economically, and it terms of development. Heck, even Imo is ahead of Anambra when it comes to literacy..

Why bring my home state into the discourse?

Anambra won't see my home state, even with a convex lense - and telescope. undecided

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/Lagos_Map.PNG/250px-Lagos_Map.PNG[/img]

cool cool
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
these some of the indices of literacy and health care and its obvious anambra is ahead of more then 30 states in the country in these factors and all round, will try and find more Data , elrufai is nothing but a troll if ACN wants anambra they should campaign like everyother party and not throwing cheap shots.

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr Globe why are attacking almost everybody on this thread? Must you bring your family wahala to this forum -you bastard. I know your problem poverty.

FYI: Sabmiller of South Africa in presently recruiting qualified grads for their massive brewery plant in Anambra, do yourself some favor and submit your CV.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by BinghiNya(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Peter Obi has lost it. He has failed a simple IQ test.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex:

Who cares about literacy rate? undecided That's subjective.

All the states I listed are far ahead of Anambra economically, and it terms of development. Heck, even Imo is ahead of Anambra when it comes to literacy..

Why bring my home state into the discourse?

Anambra won't see my home state, even with a convex lense - and telescope. undecided
only imo is ahead of anambra when it comes to literacy , economically well maybe cause of the oil in the niger delta regiion and lagos but anambra just recently became an oil producing state and built there own refinery something no state have ever done, remove oil and anambra can only be compared with lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elderly Man Blocks Road In Rivers To Protest His Vandalized Chair & Bench / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Will Need Miracle To Win Under A Fragmented APC / APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.