Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi (23141 Views)

You’re The Greatest Enemy Of Igbo Race – Okorocha Blasts Uwazuruike / Show Fort Thy Leaders (an Open Letter To The Igbo Race) By Esomnofu Arinze / Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Callimo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: elrufai is crazy iwonder who is feeding him with such stupid statements, he should go and see un, napep and cbn ranking of anambra, anambra retains its position in top five best states all round, both literact ,employment,quality of life etc. its obvious he is a troll he is just trying to discredit APGA

It seems to me u beneft much from that Obi gvmnt. I was in town for easter celebration in Anambra and to tell u the candid truth; El-Rufai was just right. Bro, I cried and could not eat for days because of the state of affairs in Anambra my own state. Anybody on this forum who has been to the state lately will definitely know that Anambra needs a Moses.
As I punch these keys, I still cry for My State-Anambra. GOD abeg..oooo cry cry cry cry cry send us a messiah
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mannyU: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:
Imagine calling the economic hub of the SE, rural state. It can only come from political jobbers like elrufai who are seeking attention. Knowing that its by insulting the most important SE state that he came achieve celebrity status. All these mudslinging by Elrufai is borne out of the fact that GEJ is secretly planning to hand over to Obi in 2015.

Obi is expected to decamp to PDP any moment from now to perfect the 2015 race. The north has been shook to its foundation over the plan by GEJ to annoint Obi for 2015 race, so they have decided to throw jabs to Obi via Elrifai to poison the minds of Anambrans and SE at large.

Obi knew about it that is why, his first response was that it was an insult on ndigbo. He could have responded in other-words, but he knew the grounds upon which Elrufai has been recruited to attack his political life.

2015 race has since begun so umunne mu watch out and don't be deceived by arm-chair critics.

Joke of d day.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mbulela: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:
Imagine calling the economic hub of the SE, rural state. It can only come from political jobbers like elrufai who are seeking attention. Knowing that its by insulting the most important SE state that he came achieve celebrity status. All these mudslinging by Elrufai is borne out of the fact that GEJ is secretly planning to hand over to Obi in 2015.

Obi is expected to decamp to PDP any moment from now to perfect the 2015 race. The north has been shook to its foundation over the plan by GEJ to annoint Obi for 2015 race, so they have decided to throw jabs to Obi via Elrifai to poison the minds of Anambrans and SE at large.

Obi knew about it that is why, his first response was that it was an insult on ndigbo. He could have responded in other-words, but he knew the grounds upon which Elrufai has been recruited to attack his political life.

2015 race has since begun so umunne mu watch out and don't be deceived by arm-chair critics.
Guy when last did you go to Anambra state?
I was there two weeks ago and it is indeed rural,especially considering the wealth in onitsha alone.
What bloody political life does Obi have that is worth attacking?
He should respond to the criticism of the budget like an educated man not mouthing ethnic jingoistic c.rap that is better suited to the likes of TA Orji.
I had so much respect for Obi.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by reindeer: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
This El-Rurai is definitely ruffling feathers.
Can it be said that he has been insulting the Hausa 'race' by critiqing the northern budgets?
Obi needs to sit down and relax. . .look at the criticism and get down to shaming El-rufai.
Thats what a right thinking person will do not whip uo ethnic sentiments in the sheep.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by warrior01: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Callimo:

It seems to me u beneft much from that Obi gvmnt. I was in town for easter celebration in Anambra and to tell u the candid truth; El-Rufai was just right. Bro, I cried and could not eat for days because of the state of affairs in Anambra my own state. Anybody on this forum who has been to the state lately will definitely know that Anambra needs a Moses.
As I punch these keys, I still cry for My State-Anambra. GOD abeg..oooo cry cry cry cry cry send us a messiah

You are a big liar. I toured most part of Anambra last week and Obi's performance is unequalled in the history of the state. Pls stop the lies
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

somtimes, I wonder who made you an eze on this NL.. Where was I then? You are a disgrace to the igbo race! For you to think a docile governor like obi will be given a presidential ticket shows how mentally deficient you are. Obi is a failure and every Anambrarian knows that. El Rufai said what everybody already knows. He may goof sometimes but he is correct here. Obi has dragged the state to backwardness and its not that hard to see. You may not know about his obsession with buying houses in Abuja or massive corruption. And note that you have not contributed any meaningful thing to the igbo race on NL with this your 'office'. I will never allow a fan of backwardness lead me!

Who are you talking to? You are uncouth,uncivili and lacks decorum!! Most Igbos here respect and support nwa Anaedo,hence you input doesnt hold weight...We Igbos on NL doesnt recognize you...You are a nonentity here!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mbulela: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex:

Some of you guys are very funny indeed.. grin

Secretly planning to hand over to a worthless and useless governor, like the country belongs to them, you know cheesy. GEJ has no power to hand over to no one - he got there because certain people wanted him there, and I doubt GEJ would even be there in 2015 to hand over to anyone.

Get your head out of your arse, and smell the coffee.
GEJ that cannot even handover to himself,talk less of handing over to a man of his choice.
funny clowns!!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
Callimo:

Liar! Liar!! Liar!!! Disgusting Liar!!!!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nightshift(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
The fact is that Anambra State has not exploited its potential to fullest. A State that has aspired to become "The Bavaria " of Igboland industrially,found itself struggling against the overwhelming "OMATA" mentality which its politicians exhibited throughout the State's first decade of creation.
Gov.Obi has done well by opening up Anambra's rural areas with new road networks,but more infrastructural investment is needed in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.Onitsha for example,lacks everything that an industrial City needs to attract investment.Nnewi is in the same league as well.No businessman or investor wants kidnapped while clutching his briefcase inspecting land to house his factory.
Anambra high school boys are said to be more interested in joining spare-parts trade than scoring better marks for college admission,unlike their peers from Imo or Enugu State. I think what the Mallam meant is that Gov.Obi's budget was being applied mostly in the wrong sectors,instead of where it is needed to improve Anambra's socioeconomic status. Does potentials alone develop a country or state?
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
mbulela:
Guy when last did you go to Anambra state?
I was there two weeks ago and it is indeed rural,especially considering the wealth in onitsha alone.
What bloody political life does Obi have that is worth attacking?
He should respond to the criticism of the budget like an educated man not mouthing ethnic jingoistic c.rap that is better suited to the likes of TA Orji.
I had so much respect for Obi.

You are out of your mind to call Anambra a rural state. FYI: Anambra is the 3rd largest developed state after lagos and Rivers states. Go figure anu mpama
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by BetaThings: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
Cannot see Obi's point

Anambra's budget of misplaced priorities

08 Jun 2012

The people of Anambra State are known to be brilliant, enterprising and resourceful.
Most of Nigera's brightest professors, writers, public servants and politicians hailed from the state. One would expect that given this enterprising spirit, .

Anambra State is not much endowed with mineral resources and the few known to exist are not exploited.

The education sub sector is allocated N10.99 billion. The state has a longstanding reputation of being an educationally advanced state: it has at least nine institutions of higher learning, its literacy rate is comparatively high, in a 2010 NBS literacy survey, youth literacy in the state was said to be 92.9 per cent and adult literacy at 74.0%.

Another major problem of the state is roads and soil erosion. In a bid to tackle this, the government apportioned N10 billion to continue the construction of several intra-state highways and bridges, targeting the completion of about 100km of roads this fiscal year. However, only N1.696 billion is allocated for drainage, erosion control and sewerage.

What is clear from this analysis is that the state like most states of the federation is not allocating funds to adequately address the key social challenges that confront its people. It should slim down the size and cost if its government, learn to prioritise its budget allocations, expand its revenue base from taxes by attracting Federal Government and private sector participation in mineral exploration, improve its business climate by easing the starting and running of a business.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by RoadStar: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Truth be told Anambra is going to experience 8 years of decay under this peter obi.
His comments and the way he has approached el-rufais critic just exposes this man's low level of intellect.

The problem with Anambrans is that they threat their state with disdain.
There seems to be a discrepancy between the been-tos and the locals which has resulted in a mentallity that to be successfull, u
have to migrate outside the state, and has lead to the state being run by a low witted i.d.i.o.t like Obi.

Whenever you open the newspapers you see comments and contributions from notable Anambra figures both on a National on international level and the list is exhaustive
Soludo , Ezekwesili, Akunyilu, moghalu, mustapha-obi, anyaoku, ekwueme and even Ben Akubueze in lagos
but they misteriously keep mum and are inconsequential when it comes to Anambra issues.

To me i dint see anything wrong is Soludo running for governor when his services as CBN governor was no longer needed same applies to dora.
Look at edo and the progress being made under Oshiomole.

The problem is that the socio-political dynamics in the state is just backwards and primitive.
The state is being run by traders and touts while the entire cream are in lagos, abuja and everywhere else enhancing those societies.

From the comments of most of you,its clear you haven't been near the state of late, go down there and you will notice how the place has so deteriorated it is SHAMEFUL!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
I didn't know ibo was a race now! wonders shall never end! OKORO race??
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by warrior01: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
RoadStar: Truth be told Anambra is going to experience 8 years of decay under this peter obi.
His comments and the way he has approached el-rufais critic just exposes this man's low level of intellect.

There seems to be a discrepancy between the been-tos and the locals which has resulted in a mentallity that to be successfull, u
have to migrate outside the state, and has lead to the state being run by a low witted i.d.i.o.t like Obi.

Whenever you open the newspapers you see comments and contributions from notable Anambra figures both on a National on international level and the list is exhaustive
Soludo , Ezekwesili, Akunyilu, moghalu, mustapha-obi, anyaoku, ekwueme and even Ben Akubueze in lagos
but they misteriously keep mum and are inconsequential when it comes to Anambra issues.

To me i dint see anything wrong is Soludo running for governor when his services as CBN governor was no longer needed same applies to dora.

The problem is that the socio-political dynamics in the state is just backwards and primitive.
The state is being run by traders and touts while the entire cream are in lagos, abuja and everywhere else enhancing those societies.

From the comments of most of you,its clear you haven't been near the state of late, go down there and you will notice how the place has so deteriorated it is SHAMEFUL!

stop spreading lies here. Maybe it's your father's house that is deteriorating and not Anambra that i toured last wk.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by sureboykris(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
dplordx: I sometimes wonder how a basterd like Obi ever got to become the governor of one of the most blessed state in Nigeria.
And what the intellectuals of the state were looking until a half-baked, uninspiring, uninformed, and okirika human being like this made it there.
Isnt this the same governor fuking his wife's sis. Anyways, whatever allegiance this guy plays, hes way more PDP than APGA.
His intentions are so clear, he will hand over the state to Uba, or whoever the PDP wants, cut a deal with GEJ so the EFCC wont come for his head. Anyways, may God save the Ibos.
So much for our Biafra dreams with traitors like this. Hes done more damage to Ibo land than any Aboki I know.
well spoken. But did he really do his wife's sister
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Who are you talking to? You are uncouth,uncivili and lacks decorum!! Most Igbos here respect and support nwa Anaedo,hence you input doesnt hold weight...We Igbos on NL doesnt recognize you...You are a nonentity here!

Don't mind that bastard that calls himselve (MR GLOBE). He is def. not from Anambra, he is one of these outsiders that are so envious of the leading status of Anambra in Igboland.
I have been watching the bingo, he does not deserve our response. Obi is the kind of people we need in governance, he does not believe in wasteful ventures, he has attracted some good number of multinationals that will forever change the economy of Anambra and SE by extention for good.

Development is not about tarring few KM of roads. Obi is tackling all sectors at once and the state will be better and best for it. I live and work in Onitsha am a living witness that Obi has done more roads connecting all the communities in the state than any other in SE.

My friends that visited for my sister's trad. confessed it. We traveled from Onitsha to Ekwulubia to Umunze without entering any pot hole and traveled back the following day back to Awka and then Onitsha on a smooth road. The only road that is bad now in Anambra is the Onitsha-Awka federal expressway, which is being presently reconstructed and remodeled by FG.

People who pass that road can confirm that the road presently under construction with a flyover at Nkpor Junctn almost completed.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
NRI PRIEST: I highly respect Peter Obi not because of the selfless service he has brought Anambra and Igboland but because of his prestige and integrity! Tell me one thing this man has done wrong and bring your facts to prove it! He has said cathegorically that he will quit politic after his tenure as governor and I believe him cause he is a decent man...He doesnt speak from both side of his mouth like ppl like Fashola.
who is this wasted sc um trolling the whole forum trying to convince up a certfied looter has a cult following in my igbo land. If you actually believe all the things you wrote here, you must be peter obi himself or have been sleeping in a jail in Peter Obi's house all the while. May thunder strike your fingers! I diot!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Coenvict: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
Peter obi is a curse to Igbo. I am an anambrarian and what el rufia said is the perfect truth. Peter obi is doing nothing in Anambra and every body knows that. Always feeding the mass with propaganda just as he turned this issue to Igbos so that the people would say he love the Igbos and start giving him credit. Pls EFCC should come after this man after his tenure he is using the state fund for his business. Just imagine 6 yrs without any local govt election, then where is the money going upon Anambra has emerged as one of the oil producing states.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by malc619(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are a smelly pig; If you wanna sound civil we can talk but if you come here and start speaking from your ass...Did you say El rufai intellect?? A man who cant comport himself in a civilived manner...always talking out of character and even called GEJ a member of Boko HAREM....He will soon end up like buhari!!
^^^
Your Governor's response to El-Rufai's article is very silly. It is the kind of response you'd expect from a brainless entity.....
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

who is this wasted sc um trolling the whole forum trying to convince up a certfied looter has a cult following in my igbo land. If you actually believe all the things you wrote here, you must be peter obi himself or have been sleeping in a jail in Peter Obi's house all the while. May thunder strike your fingers! I diot!

Mr. Globe hates everyone! grin grin

Bruv, you need to form your own tribe. cheesy
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
NRI PRIEST, WARRIOR01, ONE.EAST all bunch of retar.ds. How much is peter obi paying you trolls. Anambra has become shyte under that imbeci le and you are here talking trash. Can you list the achievements of Peter Obi or post pictures? Three of you are as mentally retar.ded as your master peter obi. Dont worry, he will surely become a guest to the EFCC in future and get more than the ibori treatment. A crook. Am ashamed you people lists yourselves as igbo even thought I dont believe it. Even Theordore Orji will pay people to come here and say he the best thing that has happened to abia. Let thunder strike your fingers in a row. Bunch of bastards!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
The animal mr globe is simply a frustrated bastard, he brings his family frustration to bear on NL. You have continued to attack anything Obi and Anambrans. If I may ask what is your state of origin..you bastardize nincompoop. Poverty is your problem you need a job to shelve your frustrations in life.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Onlytruth(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Like I said before, only a troll would call Obi a failure (especially when compared to other governors in Nigeria).
Another thing that anyone WITH BRAINS would observe is that APGA is turning down merger invitations from other opposition parties. The 2015 politics is well underway!

Someone rightly observed that Anambra state is the most feared state in Igboland. Pull down Anambra state; destroy Igbo political solidity. FACT.

Mallam is a very astute politician. He knows what he is doing.
I never thought I would see a day when a Northerner that contributes ZERO to national coffers would call the most hard working state backwards. When some folks call for reduction of federal government reach and power, people like El Rufai fight it to the bitter end, yet they wake up from the dead to start attacking a state that gets some of the least federal allocation, and still produce some of the best educated Nigerian. SMH @ this level of desperation.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex:

Mr. Globe hates everyone! grin grin

Bruv, you need to form your own tribe. cheesy
STFU Bigot. You think am a tribalist like you. Am just a realist! I dont fux with your people though sad
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nightshift: The fact is that Anambra State has not exploited its potential to fullest. A State that has aspired to become "The Bavaria " of Igboland industrially,found itself struggling against the overwhelming "OMATA" mentality which its politicians exhibited throughout the State's first decade of creation.
Gov.Obi has done well by opening up Anambra's rural areas with new road networks,but more infrastructural investment is needed in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.Onitsha for example,lacks everything that an industrial City needs to attract investment.Nnewi is in the same league as well.No businessman or investor wants kidnapped while clutching his briefcase inspecting land to house his factory.
Anambra high school boys are said to be more interested in joining spare-parts trade than scoring better marks for college admission,unlike their peers from Imo or Enugu State. I think what the Mallam meant is that Gov.Obi's budget was being applied mostly in the wrong sectors,instead of where it is needed to improve Anambra's socioeconomic status. Does potentials alone develop a country or state?
your a bag of trahs , yet it is the state with the most educated people after imo and have the highest number of phd hoders in the country coupled with lowest unemployment and lowest poverty rate. some of you are just stupid, elrufai is just trying to discredit apga so as to give acn an edge in anambra. before you people open your stinking mouth first tell us which state is performing better than anambra all round
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Onlytruth(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

somtimes, I wonder who made you an eze on this NL.. Where was I then? You are a disgrace to the igbo race! For you to think a docile governor like obi will be given a presidential ticket shows how mentally deficient you are. Obi is a failure and every Anambrarian knows that. El Rufai said what everybody already knows. He may goof sometimes but he is correct here. Obi has dragged the state to backwardness and its not that hard to see. You may not know about his obsession with buying houses in Abuja or massive corruption. And note that you have not contributed any meaningful thing to the igbo race on NL with this your 'office'. I will never allow a fan of backwardness lead me!

Well, you and other empty headed i.diots like you were very much around when I was VOTED overwhelmingly to be Eze here.
I won by wide margin and I have been here at least over TWO years making constant comments before that elections.

Why not come and take the crown from my head.
Every anu mpama gets to talk on Nairaland.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:

You are out of your mind to call Anambra a rural state. FYI: Anambra is the 3rd largest developed state after lagos and Rivers states. Go figure anu mpama

Don't mind him. What's 3rd largest? Anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria. Without Anambra, Nigeria will collapse. There is no village in Anambra. Prove it now or keep shut forever if there is any part of Anambra that can be called rural. It's a conurbation of the greatest post-modern cities. Peter Obi is the best thing to have happened to Anambra, he is a post modern human being who has no faults, no shortcomings and whose intelligence is second to none in the whole of universe.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by oneeast: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onlytruth: Like I said before, only a troll would call Obi a failure (especially when compared to other governors in Nigeria).
Another thing that anyone WITH BRAINS would observe is that APGA is turning down merger invitations from other opposition parties. The 2015 politics is well underway!

Someone rightly observed that Anambra state is the most feared state in Igboland. Pull down Anambra state; destroy Igbo political solidity. FACT.

Mallam is a very astute politician. He knows what he is doing.
I never thought I would see a day when a Northerner that contributes ZERO to national coffers would call the most hard working state backwards. When some folks call for reduction of federal government reach and power, people like El Rufai fight it to the bitter end, yet they wake up from the dead to start attacking a state that gets some of the least federal allocation, and still produce some of the best educated Nigerian. SMH @ this level of desperation.

That is a fact, even an Hausa shoe-shiner in Onitsha is very much aware of. Anambra is the Eye and Heart of Ndigbo, so Elrufai knows exactly where to punch. He knows that if succeed in Anambra all other SE state will just crumble at his sight. All the political heavy weight from the time of great Zik till today are all from Anambra. So Elrufai we know your game. cool
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:
The animal mr globe is simply a frustrated bastard, he brings his family frustration to bear on NL. You have continued to attack anything Obi and Anambrans. If I may ask what is your state of origin..you bastardize nincompoop. Poverty is your problem you need a job to shelve your frustrations in life.
Loser.. If you know me you will kill to be in my shoes. I have more access to this Peter Obi's govt than you probably if I want to but am mad he is fuking up the state with incompetence and mediocrity. Am not happy I cant fly in straight to my state. What Andy Uba would have easily completed. Can you list the achievements of obi?
Again Only a fool will ever dream peter obi can become a president of Nigeria.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

STFU Bigot. You think am a tribalist like you. Am just a realist! I dont fux with your people though sad

Bigot? I'm proudly the most liberal poster on here, and I wear it on my sleeves with pride 'AT ALL TIMES". grin cool

You've never been a realist, you're a pathetic tribalist - and it's ironic that your SN doesn't represent who you truly are..
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2012
RoadStar: Truth be told Anambra is going to experience 8 years of decay under this peter obi.

did you say we have to migrate to make it ? you people are so stupid , yet anambra is the most populated state in the south east and apart from lagos ,kano and rivers no other state in nigeria hav a clearly higher population than anambra ,i guess all those people are ghost , meanwhile how can a state with the largest trade centre in the world and nnewi the most industrilized town in nigeria after lagos ,ph and aba have its people migrate before they make it does that make sense to ur stupid brain. elrufai plan to discredit APGA will not work .
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by iykmilo: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
El rufai is trying to paint the good work going on in anabra black. It is not working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens / Why We Can't Respond To Obasanjo's Letter Now - APC / Benue Killings: Buratai Under Fire For Suggesting Review Of Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.