Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi (23174 Views)

You’re The Greatest Enemy Of Igbo Race – Okorocha Blasts Uwazuruike / Show Fort Thy Leaders (an Open Letter To The Igbo Race) By Esomnofu Arinze / Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: now i know u are mad and am done replying you
get over your azz bro.. You dont know nothing. You need to take a tour of the states I mentioned and compare them to whats not going on in anambra. Anambra has bigger potentials than all the states combined but the dunce and educated illiterate in power has made them all bigger than anambra. You paid agents will always go to any extent. And watch how you will reply me now dunce! cheesy
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by manny4life(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Personally, I don't think this is something that warrants exchange of insults. Elrufai might be right, or he may be wrong as well, however, I do not believe that he insulted the whole Igbo race. I read the whole thing, though he made some points that I do acknowledge, but most I did not. How accurate his stats are, I don't know, however, it's left for Gov Obi to counter what he has said with facts and figures.

I remember one time when a senator from Ekiti state or so was trying to make a comparison and he called on Enugu state as POOR and belonged to same class as Ekiti, the Gov Office replied him with facts and figures that shut his mouth. The Gov. office was very detailed oriented with their facts that it made the senator who said such rubbish think twice. If I'm correct, the senator did apologize about the mix-up.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: only imo is ahead of anambra when it comes to literacy , economically well maybe cause of the oil in the niger delta regiion and lagos but anambra just recently became an oil producing state and built there own refinery something no state have ever done, remove oil and anambra can only be compared with lagos.

I don't care about the oil, or lack thereof - the article was based on what's attainable in Anambra at the moment.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

get over your azz bro.. You dont know nothing. You need to take a tour of the states I mentioned and compare them to whats not going on in anambra. Anambra has bigger potentials than all the states combined but the dunce and educated illiterate in power has made them all bigger than anambra. You paid agents will always go to any extent. And watch how you will reply me now dunce! cheesy
i have told u i dont have time for u , i go to anambra 3 times a week ,almost all my investments are ,keep crying fowl from wherever you are while anambra residents keep making money . am done with u.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by manny4life(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
In my own response, I think what Mr Rufai is trying to do is not diiscredit Obi or otherwise, but a construct criticism for a state such as Anambra will still have to depend on FG for allocation. I think that's something we should look at very seriously. I did go through the number and I must say I wasn't quite happy at some serious budget numbers.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life: In my own response, I think what Mr Rufai is trying to do is not diiscredit Obi or otherwise, but a construct criticism for a state such as Anambra will still have to depend on FG for allocation. I think that's something we should look at very seriously. I did go through the number and I must say I wasn't quite happy at some serious budget numbers.
and since when did elrufai care about anambra, u forget peter obi tenure is about to expire so ACN are strategizing to get anambra and which beter way to start than to discredit whatever the past party have done. if elrufai really cared about peter obis budget he would have done the analysis during obis first tenure or at least before his second tenure.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: i have told u i dont have time for u , i go to anambra 3 times a week ,almost all my investments are ,keep crying fowl from wherever you are while anambra residents keep making money . am done with u.

All your investments are there, yet you don't want to live there. grin

Peter Obi is the governor of Anambra, yet he lives in Enugu. cheesy

Anambra must be the biggest tourist state in Nigeria, since you lot like to visit, but can't live there. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: and since when did elrufai care about anambra, u forget peter obi tenure is about to expire so ACN are strategizing to get anambra and which beter way to start than to discredit whatever the past party have done. he elrufai really cared about peter obis budget he would have done the analysis during obis first tenure or at least before his second tenure.

You're right about your questions, politics is played dirty NOT clean, Obi's time will soon be up, it's time for Obi to lay a solid foundation of transformation. what I'm saying in essence is that I personally do not see this as a form of discrediting him, however, now is a good time for Mr. Obi to put him in his place. If I were him, I will counter EVERY single thing he has said. Like I said, while I see some of elrufai's point, I do not agree with most. Though we might attack the messenger, let's look at the message
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
shymmex:

All your investments are there, yet you don't want to live there. grin

Peter Obi is the governor of Anambra, yet he lives in Enugu. cheesy

Anambra must be the biggest tourist state in Nigeria, since you lot like to visit, but can't live there. lipsrsealed
peter obi lives in anambra, i dont want to live there because it is over populated which discredits his follish claim of people emigrating from anambra and buisness being unfriendly . i prefer a much more calm enugu city than an over populated onitsha just as i cannot live in lagos or ph.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Bashr is putting enugu up against anambra when peter obi a serving governor lives in Enugu and shuttles daily to his looted homes in Abuja! What a fool these people are. Awka is not even liveable, onitsha is pathetic, Nnewi is an eyesore so tell me how El Rufai is wrong if you are not being silly. If anything, peter obi should be impeached!
Update: eVen bashr8 lives in enugu? What an irony grin
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by ojeffo: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
dplordx: I sometimes wonder how a basterd like Obi ever got to become the governor of one of the most blessed state in Nigeria.
And what the intellectuals of the state were looking until a half-baked, uninspiring, uninformed, and okirika human being like this made it there.
Isnt this the same governor fuking his wife's sis. Anyways, whatever allegiance this guy plays, hes way more PDP than APGA.
His intentions are so clear, he will hand over the state to Uba, or whoever the PDP wants, cut a deal with GEJ so the EFCC wont come for his head. Anyways, may God save the Ibos.
So much for our Biafra dreams with traitors like this. Hes done more damage to Ibo land than any Aboki I know.
Ur madness knws no Cure!What r ur Kins doing about it? Foolish Massob Lunatic
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

You're right about your questions, politics is played dirty NOT clean, Obi's time will soon be up, it's time for Obi to lay a solid foundation of transformation. what I'm saying in essence is that I personally do not see this as a form of discrediting him, however, now is a good time for Mr. Obi to put him in his place. If I were him, I will counter EVERY single thing he has said. Like I said, while I see some of elrufai's point, I do not agree with most. Though we might attack the messenger, let's look at the message
dont get me wrong anambra is not performing like i would expect but elrufai is painting a picture of it being the worse state in nigeria and the worst to do buisness ,this is clearly image assasination which will affect everyone that resides in anambra , imagine if a foreinger planing to invest in south east read this he will think that the war thorn north is better to do buisness than anambra or anywhere in the southeast , we need to watch such trolls like elrufai they are the people giving the south east a bad image for their selfish political reasons thats why i guess peter obi told him he is insulting the igbo race.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Bashr is putting enugu up against anambra when peter obi a serving governor lives in Enugu and shuttles daily to his looted homes in Abuja! What are fool these people are. Awka is not even liveable, onitsha is pathetic, Nnewi is an eyesore so tell me how El Rufai is wrong if you are not being silly. If anything, peter obi should be impeached!
are u not foolish , yet these cities u mentioned are highly industrialised and over populated, peter obi lives in anambra and yes he has a house in enugu even before he became governor just like all other elites from the south east ,do u have a problem with that?. metnion states performing better than anambra all round before trolling like the crazy elrufai and throwing cheap punches in the air.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is the problem with nigeria, instead of focusing on making the east better, this idiot obi stay stealing and hiding assets that belongs to his igbo brothers and sisters in his pocket, and the only time he remembers that igbos are being affronted is when they are not. El-rufai spoke the truth. I swear these stupid igbo governors need to fix their states and help their people before blaming another man. I have been to anambra and know the inlaws of this stupif governor and they are living like kings while their people cannot even afford biscuit, let alone aku. This is just sad. # charity begins at home my Igbo people, dont turn a blind eye to the truth, for it shall set you free. Having your own country will not change anything when you have fools and thieves running the resources into their pockets.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon: This is the problem with nigeria, instead of focusing on making the east better, this idiot obi stay stealing and hiding assets that belongs to his igbo brothers and sisters in his pocket, and the only time he remembers that igbos are being affronted is when they are not. El-rufai spoke the truth. I swear these stupid igbo governors need to fix their states and help their people before blaming another man. I have been to anambra and know the inlaws of this stupif governor and they are living like kings while their people cannot even afford biscuit, let alone aku. This is just sad. # charity begins at home my Igbo people, dont turn a blind eye to the truth, for it shall set you free. Having your own country will not change anything when you have fools and thieves running the resources into their pockets.
declaring anambra the worst state to do buisness is image assasination and pure lies , el rufai is a troll.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: elrufai is painting a picture of it being the worse state in nigeria and the worst to do buisness ,this is clearly image assasination which will affect everyone that resides in anambra , imagine if a foreinger planing to invest in south east read this he will think that the war thorn north is better to do buisness than anambra or anywhere in the southeast , we need to watch such trolls like elrufai they are the people giving the south east a bad image for their selfish political reasons thats why i guess peter obi told him he is insulting the igbo race.
very stup¡d excuse and Anambra was not the only state he mentioned only that the guilty will fall first. Peter Obi lives in enugu. He is a neighbour to a friend and thats where he lives apart from starting a real estate in Abuja recently where he goes to worship GEJ his fellow Olumba Olumba Member. Just quit it already. Peter Obi is a certified fraud!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: dont get me wrong anambra is not performing like i would expect but elrufai is painting a picture of it being the worse state in nigeria and the worst to do buisness ,this is clearly image assasination which will affect everyone that resides in anambra , imagine if a foreinger planing to invest in south east read this he will think that the war thorn north is better to do buisness than anambra or anywhere in the southeast , we need to watch such trolls like elrufai they are the people giving the south east a bad image for their selfish political reasons thats why i guess peter obi told him he is insulting the igbo race.

I beg, please go park someone where else with this line of thought, Pot holes all over roads in the east, bad schools, bad hospitals, i wouldnt blame westerners for not wanting to invest in igboland except crossriver and maybe imo, the others are a fail in my opinion and people like you that turn a blind eye to the truth cause this. El rufai did nothing wrong but tell the truth, and sometimes it takes an outsider to tell and help us see what we refuse to see. Peter Obi is doing a horrible job making anambra better. And the chiefs and eze's of the land/villages do nothing as long as they get their cut of the stolen money and nothing gets developed. Please my brother tell the whole truth, whether it was said with malice, el rufai told the truth anambra is a failed state. The only governors in the east i respect is imoke and rochas, because they are trying, and so are their first ladies. They understand that they are there to service the people and not the people to them.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

very stup¡d excuse and Anambra was not the only state he mentioned only that the guilty will fall first. Peter Obi lives in enugu. He is a neighbour to a friend and thats where he lives apart from starting a real estate in Abuja recently where he goes to worship GEJ his fellow Olumba Olumba Member. Just quit it already. Peter Obi is a certified fraud!
this one na personal attack, i dont care about his private life but all south east elites own houses in enugu even donald duke house in enugu is my neighbourhood.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrGlobe(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon: This is the problem with nigeria, instead of focusing on making the east better, this idiot obi stay stealing and hiding assets that belongs to his igbo brothers and sisters in his pocket, and the only time he remembers that igbos are being affronted is when they are not. El-rufai spoke the truth. I swear these stupid igbo governors need to fix their states and help their people before blaming another man. I have been to anambra and know the inlaws of this stupif governor and they are living like kings while their people cannot even afford biscuit, let alone aku. This is just sad. # charity begins at home my Igbo people, dont turn a blind eye to the truth, for it shall set you free. Having your own country will not change anything when you have fools and thieves running the resources into their pockets.
well said baby.... Its the truth we all know. Peter Obi has opened the treasury to himself and his calabar inlaws. I heard his wife's brother is living all the life right now with Anambra Money.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

I beg, please go park someone where else with this line of thought, Pot holes all over roads in the east, bad schools, bad hospitals, i wouldnt blame westerners for not wanting to invest in igboland except crossriver and maybe imo, the others are a fail in my opinion and people like you that turn a blind eye to the truth cause this. El rufai did nothing wrong but tell the truth, and sometimes it takes an outsider to tell and help us see what we refuse to see. Peter Obi is doing a horrible job making anambra better. And the chiefs and eze's of the land/villages do nothing as long as they get their cut of the stolen money and nothing gets developed. Please my brother tell the whole truth, whether it was said with malice, el rufai told the truth anambra is a failed state. The only governors in the east i respect is imoke and rochas, because they are trying, and so are their first ladies. They understand that they are there to service the people and not the people to them.
whatever more people are investing in anambra while u stay abroad and fantasize how anambra is a failed state . whatever suits u , anambra will keep getting better especially above other states in the country.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by manny4life(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: dont get me wrong anambra is not performing like i would expect but elrufai is painting a picture of it being the worse state in nigeria and the worst to do buisness ,this is clearly image assasination which will affect everyone that resides in anambra , imagine if a foreinger planing to invest in south east read this he will think that the war thorn north is better to do buisness than anambra or anywhere in the southeast , we need to watch such trolls like elrufai they are the people giving the south east a bad image for their selfish political reasons thats why i guess peter obi told him he is insulting the igbo race.

Look, I strongly believe that Mr. Obi is not doing a very good job in his countermeasure. If Mr. Obi hire experts and consultant just to reply him facts and figures, that will carry much weight. For instance, if Obi made arguments, if Anambra has a hostile business environment, how come the first independent owned refinery opened up in Anambra state? Meanwhile Sabmiller of SA opened a $150million plant there, how does he elrufai reconcile that? In addition, it has a hostile business environment, meanwhile the Onitsha port though small is getting attention, while at that there are small business that have moved in (from manufacturing to reselling). If Anambra has Dept of Business Registration, they can show how many business have opened since a period of time (trend), as well as how many keep up with tax payments.

Elrufai mentioned that IGR did not increase in this year's budget, should Obi have highlighted on that point? That IGR has increased and the state is on a path for self independence. Just a 3/5/7 point increase is enough to throw him off. Why did Obi not emphasize about the 20%+ increase in capital infrastructures? Don't you think would have mad a good counter attack?

Me I think Mr. Obi needs to do more, I don't see this as image damage but more of image enlightenment. Obi needs to quote hard facts and figures, the counterattack is what matters before delivering a serious damage on his person and personality.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: declaring anambra the worst state to do buisness is image assasination and pure lies , el rufai is a troll.

you have been brainwashed, tell the truth and you shall be set free, you can call him what ever you please, but it doesnt change the fact that anambra is a failed state.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

Look, I strongly believe that Mr. Obi is not doing a very good job in his countermeasure. If Mr. Obi hire experts and consultant just to reply him facts and figures, that will carry much weight. For instance, if Obi made arguments, if Anambra has a hostile business environment, how come the first independent owned refinery opened up in Anambra state? Meanwhile Sabmiller of SA opened a $150million plant there, how does he elrufai reconcile that? In addition, it has a hostile business environment, meanwhile the Onitsha port though small is getting attention, while at that there are small business that have moved in (from manufacturing to reselling). If Anambra has Dept of Business Registration, they can show how many business have opened since a period of time (trend), as well as how many keep up with tax payments.

Elrufai mentioned that IGR did not increase in this year's budget, should Obi have highlighted on that point? That IGR has increased and the state is on a path for self independence. Just a 3/5/7 point increase is enough to throw him off. Why did Obi not emphasize about the 20%+ increase in capital infrastructures? Don't you think would have mad a good counter attack?

Me I think Mr. Obi needs to do more, I don't see this as image damage but more of image enlightenment. Obi needs to quote hard facts and figures, the counterattack is what matters before delivering a serious damage on his person and personality.
we are saying the same thing, el rufai is lying and peter obi is being sentimental about it because he knows it is political to give ACN an edge and yes peter obi needs to do more but no sane person will stand and let that aboki from a war thorn region assasinate the image and hard work of anambrains residents. if u see nothing wrong with calling a state the worst place to do buisnees then u dont know the power of the media.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

you have been brainwashed, tell the truth and you shall be set free, you can call him what ever you please, but it doesnt change the fact that anambra is a failed state.
yes we can agree it is a failed state i agree after all its a shit hole compared to many cities and states around the world but list the states better than it in nigeria for me and i mean all round before i reply u again
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by MrH2: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: elrufai is crazy iwonder who is feeding him with such stupid statements, he should go and see un, napep and cbn ranking of anambra, anambra retains its position in top five best states all round, both literact ,employment,quality of life etc. its obvious he is a troll he is just trying to discredit APGA

Bros, u jst talked bulshit. How does dose agencies measure, development in a state. I jst passed anambra my state yestdy. Anambra is d most underdeveloped state in Nigeria, under d leadership of d lady like peter obi.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr H2:
Bros, u jst talked bulshit. How does dose agencies measure, development in a state. I jst passed anambra my state yestdy. Anambra is d most underdeveloped state in Nigeria, under d leadership of d lady like peter obi.

"Yo what happened to the honour? You're dealing with sensitive primadonna drama. Teflon love for my dudes who solid" - Nas. cool
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

well said baby.... Its the truth we all know. Peter Obi has opened the treasury to himself and his calabar inlaws. I heard his wife's brother is living all the life right now with Anambra Money.

yesoo his inlaws are spending anambra's money like its sand. Imagine his inlaw who who hardly had kobo to his name who tried to marry my mom's youngest sister when he was poor like dirt and she refused him-mainly because he wanted to marry my mom's sister because she was from a rich family- today this guy owns estates in victoria island and hotels in calabar and lands- the guy is f-ing rich thanks to anambra money and he helps his inlaw hide assets too, so my igbo people your problem is your lying thieving leaders, not those that criticize them when they are bad. Only a corrupt man can see another corrupt man- el rufai though i respect him is also corrupt, but peter obi is worse because i have seen his money sharing effects with my own eyes.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: yes we can agree it is a failed state i agree after all its a shit hole compared to many cities and states around the world but list the states better than it in nigeria for me and i mean all round before i reply u again

my guy dont let tribal sentiments cloud you reasoning. I understand that the igbos more than anyother tribe in nigeria have suffered in their hands of nigeria, but you must admit that bad leaders that igbos picked are those who continue to hurt the development of the igbo land. Like i said, stop defending peter obi, because i know his family personally, especially his inlaws and el rufai said the truth, and its sad that Peter obi tried to turn it tribal to get ignorant igbos like you involved in rantings like this. Sometimes a stranger can see the truth we refuse to see because of our loyalty. What you should be doing is writing to your governors to improve igboland, so that they can have pride in defending it against such critics. Now for those saying Peter brought this refinery and that, have you people looked at the documents of ownership of the refinery, well if you must know you as a citizen in a democracy have the right to ask for the documents- because more than half of it belongs to peter obi and he used anambra's money to achieve it. So dear Peter is playing you guys for a fool, so you better shine your eyes before its too late.MTCHEEEQW.. BY THE WAY LAGOS IS MORE DEVELOPED< CROSS RIVERS< EVEN OGUN STATE, ANd so many more. WHETHER ANAMBRA IS YOUR HOME STATE OR U JUST FEEL LIKE DEFENDING IT< tell the truth that its a failed state.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

my guy dont let tribal sentiments cloud you reasoning. I understand that the igbos more than anyother tribe in nigeria have suffered in their hands of nigeria, but you must admit that bad leaders that igbos picked are those who continue to hurt the development of the igbo land. Like i said, stop defending peter obi, because i know his family personally, especially his inlaws and el rufai said the truth, and its sad that Peter obi tried to turn it tribal to get ignorant igbos like you involved in rantings like this. Sometimes a stranger can see the truth we refuse to see because of our loyalty. What you should be doing is writing to your governors to improve igboland, so that they can have pride in defending it against such critics. Now for those saying Peter brought this refinery and that, have you people looked at the documents of ownership of the refinery, well if you must know you as a citizen in a democracy have the right to ask for the documents- because more than half of it belongs to peter obi and he used anambra's money to achieve it. So dear Peter is playing you guys for a fool, so you better shine your eyes before its too late.MTCHEEEQW.. BY THE WAY LAGOS IS MORE DEVELOPED< CROSS RIVERS< EVEN OGUN STATE, ANd so many more. WHETHER ANAMBRA IS YOUR HOME STATE OR U JUST FEEL LIKE DEFENDING IT< tell the truth that its a failed state.
like i said its a failed state but still better than over 30 other failed states in nigeria , we can therefore conclude all the states in nigeria are nothing to write home about , meanwhil am laughing at ogun and cross river being more developed . cross river is good for tourism but lack industries.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nightshift(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: your a bag of trahs , yet it is the state with the most educated people after imo and have the highest number of phd hoders in the country coupled with lowest unemployment and lowest poverty rate. some of you are just stupid, elrufai is just trying to discredit apga so as to give acn an edge in anambra. before you people open your stinking mouth first tell us which state is performing better than anambra all round
According to available statistics,Anambra state has not been producing more undergraduates than Enugu or Imo states.There aren't enough quality schools in the state like in the above mentioned two states.Last year,more students from Enugu state,for instance,gained admission to Nigerian universities than their Anambra counterparts.No emotions dude,the facts are there!The state can also be said to be too rough for normal academic work. You want to argue against those facts?
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: whatever more people are investing in anambra while u stay abroad and fantasize how anambra is a failed state . whatever suits u , anambra will keep getting better especially above other states in the country.

Chale please go sit down there, you dont even know the type of family i come from and what businesses we have open in nigeria to try to help our native land and what we are still trying to invest. I do my best by doing researches for you so u dont ignorantly defend what you dont know. I am proud yet disappointed nigerian. It saddens me that we let fools and thieves tranform our native land into a kleptocracy and its up to us youths to do what we can. I travel with my mother who happens to be a cardiologist to nigeria every other year working with doctors without borders to provide medical care for villagers for three months out of the year, especially in the east, that the likes of peter obi have neglected, and i do it because i care. So please dont tell me i stay abroad doing nothing to help my country because i bet i do more than you, even though i wasnt born there. So before you start feeling froggy look before you jump. MTCHEWWW
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: like i said its a failed state but still better than over 30 other failed states in nigeria , we can therefore conclude all the states in nigeria are nothing to write home about , meanwhil am laughing at ogun and cross river being more developed . cross river is good for tourism but lack industries.

see your mentality so you equate development with industries, i feel sorry for you, but dont sleep on cross river, they have some major investors coming to build something great. ANd that is all i have to say for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Willie Obiano's Acceptance Speech On His Re-Election As Anambra State Governor / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos) / Onanuga Blames Moles As PDP Demands Probe Of Leaked ₦1bn Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.