Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi (23175 Views)

You’re The Greatest Enemy Of Igbo Race – Okorocha Blasts Uwazuruike / Show Fort Thy Leaders (an Open Letter To The Igbo Race) By Esomnofu Arinze / Okorocha Is Messiah For Igbo Race-Nkiru Sylvanus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Sealeddeal(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: elrufai is a dummy and yes he insulted the igbo race by stupidly constructing such mischevous write up , imagine if a non non nigerian planing to come and invest in anambra reads his devilsh write up the person will automatically assume anambra is the worst place to be in nigeria and africa and u tell me its not an insult to igbo race, he should occupy himself with finding solutions for the killing and bombings going on in the north.
...Simple!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nightshift: According to available statistics,Anambra state has not been producing more undergraduates than Enugu or Imo states.There aren't enough quality schools in the state like in the above mentioned two states.Last year,more students from Enugu state,for instance,gained admission to Nigerian universities than their Anambra counterparts.No emotions dude,the facts are there!The state can also be said to be too rough for normal academic work. You want to argue against those facts?
jamb indicated imo have the highest number of aplicant and enrollment followed closely by anambra and unizik in anambra is the second most sought after university after unilag, we discussed this several days ago , also anambra have more school and higher institution than any other state in the south east south south, the whole north and some states in south west of nigeria
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

see your mentality so you equate development with industries, i feel sorry for you, but dont sleep on cross river, they have some major investors coming to build something great. ANd that is all i have to say for now.
the only thing in calabar is the beauty just like enugu. learn to differentiate between a tourist destination and an industrial city. good for them so are major forein investors investin in anabra ,besides we dont wait for people to come and invest since u scare them away with such media propaganda written in hell we invest on ourselves just as we have built an oil refinary industry , vehicle manufacturing plant, motorcycle manufacturing plants, private universities ,transport companies ,onitsha main market the list is endless discussion are on the way between big shots in anambra to build an airport and another 3rd onitsha bridge plus a major south east airline. kepp wishing anambra to be a failed styate it will only be one in ur dreams.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: the only thing in calabar is the beauty just like enugu. learn to differentiate between a tourist destination and an industrial city. good for them so are major forein investors investin in anabra ,besides we dont wait for people to come and invest we invest on ourselves just as we have built an oil refinary industry , vehicle manufacturing plant, motorcycle manufacturing plants, private universities ,transport companies ,onitsha main market the list is endless discussion are on the way between big shots in anambra to build an airport and another 3rd onitsha bridge plus a major south east airline. kepp wishing anambra to be a failed styate it will only be one in ur dreams.

oh thanks, looks like my dream came true because anambra is a failure,and people like you living in fantasy world is helping it down further. kwasiaa paa!!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by manny4life(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: we are saying the same thing, el rufai is lying and peter obi is being sentimental about it because he knows it is political to give ACN an edge and yes peter obi needs to do more but no sane person will stand and let that aboki from a war thorn region assasinate the image and hard work of anambrains residents. if u see nothing wrong with calling a state the worst place to do buisnees then u dont know the power of the media.

Gr8, I guess we're saying the same thing after all. Now let Mr. Obi quit being sentimental about it and use a "Triple WHAMMY" power of the media against him.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

oh thanks, looks like my dream came true because anambra is a failure,and people like you living in fantasy world is helping it down further. kwasiaa paa!!
i bet your ashamed to even mention which state you are from
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
manny4life:

Gr8, I guess we're saying the same thing after all. Now let Mr. Obi quit being sentimental about it and use a "Triple WHAMMY" power of the media against him.
yea what anambra needs is to clean up onitsha and nnewi well up to enugu city and calabar starndard at least and stop the commercialization of awka which is happening at a fast rate , awka should be preserved as a tourist and residential city , with few universities just like enugu city .
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by guonno: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: i have always suspected your a troll , apart from lagos ,ph and maybe abuja can you point out any other state that have more buiness than anambra and abia. maybe unfriendly for federal government to do buisness and ignoramus like u that swallow every trash dished out to it.

ME THINK U HAVE A POINT! EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS POLITICAL! MOST TIMES IT IS GOOD TO SEE THINGS FOR YOUR SELF. I HAVE BEEN TO ANAMBRA STATE HOSPITAL FOR SEVERAL PROJECT, AND I NOTICED THAT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT IS SMALL COMPARED TO THOSE IN SOME OTHER STATES. FOR EDUCATION, I TRUST THE MISSIONARY. ON ROADS, HE IS DOING WELL........
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Bashr is putting enugu up against anambra when peter obi a serving governor lives in Enugu and shuttles daily to his looted homes in Abuja! What a fool these people are. Awka is not even liveable, onitsha is pathetic, Nnewi is an eyesore so tell me how El Rufai is wrong if you are not being silly. If anything, peter obi should be impeached!
Update: eVen bashr8 lives in enugu? What an irony grin

hmmmm
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Bashr is putting enugu up against anambra when peter obi a serving governor lives in Enugu and shuttles daily to his looted homes in Abuja! What a fool these people are. Awka is not even liveable, onitsha is pathetic, Nnewi is an eyesore so tell me how El Rufai is wrong if you are not being silly. If anything, peter obi should be impeached!

You are out of the cage
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr. Globe:

You must be sniffing something dude. I schooled in Unizik Awka, when last year I went to pickup my transcript I was overwhelmed by the level of development both by private and public sectors. Awka has some of the best architecture when it comes to edifices; a sight at Udoka and Abuja estates even Ngozika estate will prove my point. Even GRA Awka is another classy district. Besides that Awka is an emerging hospitality city with beautiful hotels and relaxation spots springing up everywhere even surpassing living houses. The town is serene, quiet and live-able going by the class of its enlightened residents. The only problem problem I identified is the Onitsha/Awka expressway which is being fixed as I write this piece, the reconstruction starts from Onitsha head bridge to Awka end of the road. The same expressway is the problem of Onitsha, which when completed everything will fall in place and beauty of the cities will show itself. Nnewi is the Japan of Africa, with the highest concentration of industries ranging from the world class motor company to Cutix Electric Cable to Motor Battery, etc.

Anambra has more elites than all the states of the federation put together, so all of them may not be living in the state at the same time because of its population which is the highest in the SE. From Imo to Abia to Ogun to Sokoto to Delta, tell me how many of its notable citizens are living in it? So Anambra is not an exception even though Anambra is doing better than all those states in that regard since we have more population of both citizens and outsiders living within its boundaries. Presently I know that the likes of Soludo, Akunyili, Andy Uba, Ekwunife and Emeka Anyaoku has completed their various mansions in Awka GRA and Udoka estate. Anyaoku who is the chairman of Orient Pet. Refinery, I heard is putting finishing touches to his home somewhere in GRA Awka. Many more of their class are still coming.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: i bet your ashamed to even mention which state you are from

see this anu ohia oooh, if you must know am from ogun state, but my mom is from abia state, yes abia needs work also and i will say it, the governor is as horrible as anambra's- they all except imoke and maybe rochas- thieves and are not helping their people advance. Rather they point fingers at outsiders. My dear go do something better, am off to play soccer. ngwa nno nke oma!!!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
bestview:

You must be sniffing something dude. I schooled in Unizik Awka, when last year I went to pickup my transcript I was overwhelmed by the level of development both by private and public sectors. Awka has some of the best architecture when it comes to edifices; a sight at Udoka and Abuja estates even Ngozika estate will prove my point. Even GRA Awka is another classy district. Besides that Awka is an emerging hospitality city with beautiful hotels and relaxation spots springing up everywhere even surpassing living houses. The town is serene, quiet and live-able going by the class of its enlightened residents. The only problem problem I identified is the Onitsha/Awka expressway which is being fixed as I write this piece, the reconstruction starts from Onitsha head bridge to Awka end of the road. The same expressway is the problem of Onitsha, which when completed everything will fall in place and beauty of the cities will show itself. Nnewi is the Japan of Africa, with the highest concentration of industries ranging from the world class motor company to Cutix Electric Cable to Motor Battery, etc.

Anambra has more elites than all the states of the federation put together, so all of them may not be living in the state at the same time because of its population which is the highest in the SE. From Imo to Abia to Ogun to Sokoto to Delta, tell me how many of its notable citizens are living in it? So Anambra is not an exception even though Anambra is doing better than all those states in that regard since we have more population of both citizens and outsiders living within its boundaries
dont mind them most of them have never been to anambra except maybe passing through crowded and disorganised onitsha express and what they hear on news from trolls like el rufai
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by nku5: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
O boy stay in your lane o

engineerd: I didn't know ibo was a race now! wonders shall never end! OKORO race??
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

see this anu ohia oooh, if you must know am from ogun state, but my mom is from abia state, yes abia needs work also and i will say it, the governor is as horrible as anambra's- they all except imoke and maybe rochas- thieves and are not helping their people advance. Rather they point fingers at outsiders. My dear go do something better, am off to play soccer. ngwa nno nke oma!!!
if u are from ogun u have no buisness even commenting on this thread ,u should be under ur bed and cover ur face to avoid being shamed in public , a whole capital city like abeoukuta cannot even booast of decent houses or even a decent cyber cafe grin, a one road fine city or rather village, anyway at least its getting crumbs from lagos.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Abagworo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
I feel bad when my Igbo brothers and other Nigerians fail to see things from real point of view. I am from Imo and I have said it times without number that we are over-populated. Many people can no longer inherit a plot of land in their village because land is finished. How then can we farm? I've once said that the hope of Imo and Anambra in agriculture lies in the Niger basin between Ogbaru down to Ihiala for Anambra and the Anam area. The Egbema and Ohaji area in Imo. Any Government that is serious will develop agriculture in these selected areas of the States.

We remain the only States in Nigeria where our population outside the States is twice those still living in the States. That is to say that there should be more than 8million Anambrians living outside Anambra while only 4million live in the State.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

Fooool so your coming from the most backward state of yoroobaland. You should be more concerned about your dirty and backward infested ogon state than dabbling into issues that is above you- efi hausa
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abagworo: [s]I feel bad when my Igbo brothers and other Nigerians fail to see things from real point of view. I am from Imo and I have said it times without number that we are over-populated. Many people can no longer inherit a plot of land in their village because land is finished. How then can we farm? I've once said that the hope of Imo and Anambra in agriculture lies in the Niger basin between Ogbaru down to Ihiala for Anambra and the Anam area. The Egbema and Ohaji area in Imo. Any Government that is serious will develop agriculture in these selected areas of the States.

We remain the only States in Nigeria where our population outside the States is twice those still living in the States. That is to say that there should be more than 8million Anambrians living outside Anambra while only 4million live in the State.[/s]
i dont know what they do in imo but anambra is still a major cash crop producer especially yam , fish , poultry ,cocoa yam , palm oil ,cassava etc.stop this ignorance ,there are so many empty lands all over the southeast even in imo , the whole okigwe axis is oficially empty , south east governors have been begging you people to come and get free land for farming plus free equipments but no u prefer to run away and then come to nairaland to cry about how nobody is farming because of no land , i officially declare u a dummy an who told ur pathetic life that 4 million people that reside in anambra are from anambra? i bet u dont know that almost a quater of onitsha residents alone are from imo ,plus massive population of northerners and ijaw ,ibibio and igbo communities , ur begining to diusgust me
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
bestview:

Fooool so your coming from the most backward state of yoroobaland. You should be more concerned about your dirty and backward infested ogon state than dabbling into issues that is above you- efi hausa

lmaoooo see attack abeg go choke ya self and throw up the hatred. ogun is just like any other state needs help in development, but the topic is peter obi making el rufai criticism of his government into a tribal thing.face the actual problem and stop trying to do corner corner.

1 Like

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 7:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is Abeokuta the poorest and most backward cave city in yoroobaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Nightshift(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2012
one.east:

Did you mention enugu state? What is the contribution of enugu state to the economic development of SE? Education enugu state got zero, they can only be compared to such states as Zamfara, Gombe when it comes to education.

Anambra is in the class of its own; no state competes with it in all ramification of human development index. The only state that is little above it in education is imo. Outside that Anambra has got the best and brightest brains and mind Nigeria can boost of at least today.
Dude,The Coal City State have better and more schools than Anambra state at the moment.Can you compare schools in Onitsha/Nnewi to the ones at Enugu/Nsukka? The difference is crystal clear. People from Anambra state acquired those academic laurels which they boast of in the 70s and 80s. But since 1990 the dynamic has been changing. I bet you still think that Enugu state is a backward "Wawa State"?They are making incredible progress there.Besides, Enugu is politically more matured than Anambra state. Remember that Mr. Roy Umenyi and Chief Augustine Ezenwa,from areas in the present Anambra state were deputies to Jim and Onoh during the old Anambra state era.You can ask Mr.Ifeanyichukwu Enemchukwu, the then house speaker,what he knows about Enugu peoples political maturity. On the other hand,ofu ka anyi bu,dalu!
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nightshift: Dude,The Coal City State have better and more schools than Anambra state at the moment.Can you compare schools in Onitsha/Nnewi to the ones at Enugu/Nsukka? The difference is crystal clear. People from Anambra state acquired those academic laurels which they boast of in the 70s and 80s. But since 1990 the dynamic has been changing. I bet you still think that Enugu state is a backward "Wawa State"?They are making incredible progress there.Besides, Enugu is politically more matured than Anambra state. Remember that Mr. Roy Umenyi and Chief Augustine Ezenwa,from areas in the present Anambra state were deputies to Jim and Onoh during the old Anambra state era.You can ask Mr.Ifeanyichukwu Enemchukwu, the then house speaker,what he knows about Enugu peoples political maturity. On the other hand,ofu ka anyi bu,dalu!
we are not here to comapare schools, anambra stil have the highest number of schools and higher institution and enrollment(after imo) in the southeast , i schooled in enugu and yes the schools are good but i dont see how it relates to the discussion
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Nightshift: Dude,The Coal City State have better and more schools than Anambra state at the moment.Can you compare schools in Onitsha/Nnewi to the ones at Enugu/Nsukka? The difference is crystal clear. People from Anambra state acquired those academic laurels which they boast of in the 70s and 80s. But since 1990 the dynamic has been changing. I bet you still think that Enugu state is a backward "Wawa State"?They are making incredible progress there.Besides, Enugu is politically more matured than Anambra state. Remember that Mr. Roy Umenyi and Chief Augustine Ezenwa,from areas in the present Anambra state were deputies to Jim and Onoh during the old Anambra state era.You can ask Mr.Ifeanyichukwu Enemchukwu, the then house speaker,what he knows about Enugu peoples political maturity. On the other hand,ofu ka anyi bu,dalu!

funny thing is enugu and anambra are cut from same cloth just like abia and imo state, there is no need to compare who is worst or better for what affects the nose will end up affecting the eye, so my dears the best you can do is to build moral ethical characters as youths and do what is right by fighting for a better government for you and your children's future. truly nightshift you said it right- na mbu ihe unu bu--so chose to be it in ignorance or in advancing your native lands.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
bestview: This is Abeokuta the poorest and most backward cave city in yoroobaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind her she don run . let them keep declaring their states so we can keep shaming them. its a pity our fellow igbos dont even realise what is happening. where was elrufai and buhari when the federal government made sure the south east is the only region with no single federal government investment, lowest allocation and least number of states hell even common bridge is taking them decades to consider and when we work hard and build investments for ourselves and even better than theirs they run all around the media writing trash making sure they paint the region a no go area even when theirs is a write off. its simple logic if anambra goes down the whole southeast will go with it.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by otondo55: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
Watch out folks! The Nigerian toads never jump around in broad day for nothing.

El-rifai, whose interest are you protecting,
you should be more engaged with the current killings in the North than cheap blackmail.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2012

Mr man your talking trash. Who made Onoh and Nwobodo? If not the great Zik an Anambran? Enugu state remains backward when it come to education and intellectual. There is only two states in SE that are the epitome of education- Anambra and Imo; go figure. Its the bitter truth. Enugu can compete with the likes of Ebonyi, Taraba, Jigawa and co. when it comes to schools, education and number of graduates churned out.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2012
bestview:

Mr man your talking trash. Who made Onoh and Nwobodo? If not the great Zik an Anambran? Enugu state remains backward when it come to education and intellectual. There is only two states in SE that are the epitome of education- Anambra and Imo; go figure. Its the bitter truth. Enugu can compete with the likes of Ebonyi, Taraba, Jigawa and co. when it comes to schools, education and number of graduates churned out.
theres no need to go there with him
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by mimifonwon(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
bashr8: dont mind her she don run . let them keep declaring their states so we can keep shaming them. its a pity our fellow igbos dont even realise what is happening. where was elrufai and buhari when the federal government made sure the south east is the only region with no single federal government investment, lowest allocation and least number of states hell even common bridge is taking them decades to consider and when we work hard and build investments for ourselves and even better than theirs they run all around the media writing trash making sure they paint the region a no go area even when their are war thorn regions. its simeple logic if anambra goes down the whole southeast will go with it.

I beg sharap there, "where was rufai and buhari...blah blah" - the question you should be asking was where were your eastern leaders and why did they sale your pride, your allocations for their own personal benefits. When you need someone to blame, start by looking in the mirror and your igbo leaders, because they are the cause of your problems. If they didnt fold their hands and answer "yes sah- what eva you can give us we will take, as long as you oil my hand fest, if you know wharra i mean"(in igbo accent)...Mtcheww.. chetawa kwa egbe bere ugo bere, nke si ibe ya ebena nku kwaa ya na ijiri oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu, - becareful how you defend things you dont know much about oo.. Ignorance is never bliss. smiley
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bestview: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
On universities mostly preferred by candidates, Ojerinde said that 11 institutions stood out with the University of Lagos topping the list 83, 865 candidates followed closely by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka with 82,148 while the University of Benin came third with 80,048 candidates.

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN, he also said was the fourth preferred institution with 79, 398, followed by the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN with 76,276.

The sixth most preferred university was the Obafemi Awolowo University,; OAU, Ile-Ife with 64,702 followed by the Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, with 56,708.

Also the ABU was followed by the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, with 48,439 candidates; University of Uyo, -44,397; Imo state University, -43,353 and University of Ibadan, UI with 40,011.

JAMB chief said, “Our experience this time is consistent with the previous trends- that Nigerians have a higher preference for some universities ahead of other tertiary institutions.
”Unfortunately those universities still have constraints with 83,865 candidates recorded being the highest applications (less than last year’s) 99, 115 (for the best preferred).

’’ However, from the carrying capacity figure, the National Universities Commission, NUC can admit only 9,507. These figure are only for most preferred choice and do not include those who chose UNILAG as their second choice”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/only-3-score-over-300-as-jamb-releases-results/

Nightshift: check the above out, even your much talked about UNN didnt make the 1st three universities. Anambra will continue to be a force to reckon with in Nigeria and Africa when it comes to education and schools. So what does that tell you, it means that UNN is dead and merely living in the past euphoria. Today Obi is building a brand new Anambra University in Igbariam area, it has already overtaken ESUT.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by SisiKill1: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
Gbawe:

My sister, Obi has shown himself to be a character ready to hypocritically whip up sentiments of ethnic bigotry against others and this latest antic should not surprise well-informed political observers. Indeed, this hypocritical attitude of Obi is actually prevalent on Nairaland and it is nauseating. Everyone wants to sit in judgement and condemnation of the SW and its administrators on 50 threads per day yet they can never handle criticism of their administrators without barking about "ethnic plots/hatred". It is self-delusion and shameless hypocrisy 101.

http://saharareporters.com/column/peter-obi-akunyili-and-political-folly

I was gonna say no one would fall for that kinda cheap emotional manipulation. Who lets themselves get swept away by tribal sentiment at the expense of common sense?! I mean what the governor is doing is so transperant even a day old baby can see through it. . .then I read the thread. lipsrsealed

Guess Obi knows his audience.

1 Like

Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by Obiagu1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Unemployment rate in Anambra is among the highest in the South-east zone, at 21.3 per cent, it is higher than the national average of 21.1 per cent. Imo’s unemployment rate is 29.9 per cent and Enugu is 15 per cent. The state has tried to reduce unemployment through its Anambra Integrated Development Strategy (ANIDS) and the Anambra Youth Reorientation and Empowerment Program (ANSYREP), but the problem with these programmes is that they contribute very little to the production base of the state.

The incidence of poverty in the state is very high – actually disappointing. The South-east has a food poor incidence of 41.0 per cent of which 60.9 per cent is absolutely poor, while 66.5 per cent is relatively poor and 56.8 per cent live under a dollar a day. Anambra has a poverty index of 22.8 per cent, the third highest in the zone, and shares the sixth lowest position in Nigeria with Rivers State which also has 22.8 per cent. About 47.6 per cent of the state’s population is core poor, 45.0 per cent is moderately poor and only 7.4 per cent of the state’s population is classified as none poor. Income inequality as measured by changes in Gini co-efficient between 2003 and 2010 increased slightly by 7.6 per cent as against 18.1 per cent for Ebonyi and Enugu States 7.5 per cent increase.

Inasmuch as I do not like how Obi dragged Igbo into it, it's still absurd that most non Igbos are not criticizing the fool, El-Rufai, for pulling data out of his anus. If Anambra is the sixth poorest state in Nigeria, where do states like Zamfara, Bornu, etc belong or do we count from bottom upward these days? What does he gain by trying desperately to become an azzhole and a liar?

He should go back to making a fool of himself, trying desperately to link the President to Boko Haram while at the same time blazingly insulting the office of the President.
Re: El- -rufai Insulted Igbo Race —obi by bashr8: 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
mimifonwon:

I beg sharap there, "where was rufai and buhari...blah blah" - the question you should be asking was where were your eastern leaders and why did they sale your pride, your allocations for their own personal benefits. When you need someone to blame, start by looking in the mirror and your igbo leaders, because they are the cause of your problems. If they didnt fold their hands and answer "yes sah- what eva you can give us we will take, as long as you oil my hand fest, if you know wharra i mean"(in igbo accent)...Mtcheww.. chetawa kwa egbe bere ugo bere, nke si ibe ya ebena nku kwaa ya na ijiri oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu, - becareful how you defend things you dont know much about oo.. Ignorance is never bliss. smiley
i guess that why ogun is worse than where it was before OBJ became president yet u have the boldness to even put mouth in this discusion , u get mind shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) / Willie Obiano's Acceptance Speech On His Re-Election As Anambra State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.