Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him (32692 Views)

Tinubu Shaken By Fashola’s Threat To Expose Him / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Bellfun(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2012
Viewing dis COMEDY: javalove(m), slimdiggi, Hasino2258, OtunbaGm, Austinodark(m), iconic_s, babestella, onasautos, yuzedo(m), Henry120, obamaobama, Frimoore(m), olsmade(m), sjc, saddik(m), Emade(m), jim jones, ebamma(m), Ms_Oluchi, Reference(m), chiama1, olulove(m), gmiky, tigerleggs(m), izeek(m), Alary, DC Trendy, BiggyB242(m), ttts, akoweolorin, lollyboy(m), Jonwesley(m), naptu2, peterg3, ollah1, gabe_logan(m), papiwater, mr_king(m), rahmathassan(m), dulaman, tuber01, omoabike, stchrischu, Guapo(m), zaboy, maxygirl(f), dare2think, ayox2003(m), Nano99, abaree, kellynoah, moruphb, cesil92, Kaysalas, olyivy(f), tchidi(f), Ozedy, susku mayaya(m), casiraghi, jmaine(m), tuyi19, Adedayo516(m), hipinnacle, baconline(m), mercylicious, ad245, sparko1(m), chloride6, airmark(m), chino11(m), snow flake(m), campella(m), godfadda6(m), Ugonna09(m), confrenzy(m), kowade, blackpanda, Vickivicki(m), femi4(m), Donxavier(m), Kajab, RURIE, love_123(m), guas, kasperone8, Constancy, Chudoify, Nickonomakaveli(m), kayman02(m), heywhytech1, SIR BANYE(m), mikeywise(m), bigx(m), empron(m), Ogblikwe(m), carlos86, Tom_polo, polis007, willyede(m), deleo16(m), PeeDaVinci, brightleave, AK 46 + 1, gel2, Mark 5, snthesis(m), onome25(m), mutiply(m), doctokwus, lawbabs, bums, Ileke-IdI, Och77(m), bayooooooo, mart2k(m), mr_man(m) and 206 guest(s)
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by 401kk: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2012
^ what do rats like you gain from posting these logs on threads?

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by hipinnacle: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2012
I GOT INTO THINKING THIS MORNING; I BEGIN 2 WONDER WHAT IS ALL THIS MADNESS ABOUT. WHY DO WE CONTINUE TO DISPLAY THIS SENSELESS SHOW OF SHAME WITHOUT FOR ONCE HAVING A DEEP THOUGHT ABOUT OUR FUTURE AS A NATION?
WHAT IS GOING TO BECOME THE CHARADE REPORT OF FAROUK-LAWAN LED COMMITTEE NOW AFTER HE (FAROUK-LAWAN) HAS OPEN UP THAT HE DID COLLECT THE SAID AMOUNT OF $500,000 FROM THE BILLIONAIRE, FEMI OTEDOLA? HE ALSO CLAIMED TO INVOLVE THE SECURITY JUST LIKE OTEDOLA TOO INVOLVED THE SECURITY.

WHAT A STORY? WHO IS PLAYING WHO INTO THE GALLERY HERE? WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE FREED FROM THIS RUBBISH OF SETTING UP A COMMITTEE TO PBROBE A SECTOR, JUST BEFORE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE COMMITTEE REPORT, THE COMMITTEE WILL BE SURELY INDICTED AND ACCUSED OF COLLECTING BRIBES AND ANOTHER COMMITTEE WILL THEN BE SET-UP TO PROBE THE PROBING COMMITTEE, THE PROBERS.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE FOR ONCE PEOPLE THAT WILL SET PACE IN THIS COUNTRY AND COME OUT WITH FAIRNESS AND EQUITY AND COME OUT TO PUT SANITY TO THE LAND.
PLEASE MAY I ASK; IS NIGERIA INSANE? AS A YOUNG FELLOW, I ALMOST GOT CONFUSED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS AND I SCREAMED AGAIN! SINCE OBASANJO TENURE, IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT; PROBING COMMITTEE COLLECTING BRIBES. SHALL MINORITY CONTINUE IN THEIR INSANITY TO BE DECEIVING THE MAJORITY? OR HAVE WE ALL TURNED TO BE THIEVES AND MONEY HAS JUST BECOME THE VALUE OUR FORE-FATHERS TALKED ABOUT?

20 YEARS AGO, PEOPLE BELIEVED THINGS WILL CHANGE. 20 YEARS AFTER, THINGS ARE GETTING WORST. BELIVE IT OR NOT, NIGERIA MIGHT BE DOOMED IF THINGS CONTINUE THIS WAY. HOW CAN WE HAVE A BETTER NIGERIA IF EVERYBODY IS THINKING OF MONEY, MONEY AND MONEY AS IF WITHOUT MONEY WE CAN NOT SURVIVE? AS IF MONEY IS WHAT THEY USED TO PRONOUNCE CURSE ON THIS NATION. CAN’T THERE BE A TIME WHEN WE WILL SAY THAT WE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SPEND? OR WHY ARE WE ACCUMULATING THE MONEY THAT WE DONT EVEN KNOW TO SPEND IT ON, CAN WE DRIVE 100 CARS AT ONCE OR CAN WE USE MONEY TO BRIBE DEATH FROM KILLING US SO AS TO HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SPEND THE PAPERS?

WHAT HAS GOT WRONG IN OUR HEAD OR ARE WE NUT? NIGERIA HAS TURNED TO A TERRITORY WHERE EVERYBODY HAS BECOME MAD AND SILLY ABOUT MONEY. ARE WE STILL GOING TO SPEND THIS MONEY ELSEWHERE ASIDE THIS PLANET EARTH?
PLEASE FOLKS; LET US HAVE A CHANGE OF MIND, IF NIGERIA CHANGES TODAY FOR BETTER, IT IS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL AND SUNDRY. HABA!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nickonomakaveli(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2012
prince FAD: if nairalanders have been following the information/news that has been coming out since the blow out of this bribery allegation,it is likely possible that Farouk is a bribe taker and liar.He has been changing his stories from the onset.
(1)first,he said he didnt collect any money that the video is a caricature of himself.
(2)after he aknowledged that he collected that he wanted to proof his earlier complaint that some oil magnate have been making moves to bribe him.
The question to ask Farouk are:
1.Why didnt he contact the security agents immediately he got the money to submit the money to them?(hope u guys cud recollect that when Ibori gave Ribadu $50million dollars as bribe,Ribadu immediately delivered the money to CBN as an exhibit.
2.why did name of Otedola oil company got removed from the fuel subsidy report after it was reported to be there in the preliminary report.?(My answer to this is that,it was when Farouk collected the part payment of $620k that he removed the name of the company)
You cud also recollect that Otedola claimed the dollars given to Farouk are marked and that he actually got them from SS fater he had informed them of the bribe request from Farouk and was asked to play along.I think the SS should comeout to say whether this is true or not.
In my opinion,Farouk has not been consistent in his report and his reason to exonorate himself doesnt hold water.He shud be subjected to thorough investigation.

On point bro,I second dat
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by ZUBY77(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2012
I have one silly question to as.. Please someone should help me out.

since otedola never imported any of the susidized products and never collected subsidy money,
HOW ON EARTH DID HE AGREE TO GIVE OUT HIS HARD EARNED 500K DOLLARS ? WHAT WAS HE AIMING TO ACHIEVE?
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Esejojo: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2012
Silva79: Pls guys,i went through d list and i saw zenon oil among the names of d offenders. How could he have collected the so called bribe and included d name of his company? And y is otedola bragging bout d so called mess?

Sir, there are two lists involved. According to Otedola, his company - Zenon, was listed on the first list. Following an exchange of hard currencies, the Zenon name miraculously made a disappearance from the second list. smiley
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by bisi16(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2012
Anybody still doubting Nigeria is a failed state??

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2012
ZUBY77: I have one silly question to as.. Please someone should help me out.

since otedola never imported any of the susidized products and never collected subsidy money,
HOW ON EARTH DID HE AGREE TO GIVE OUT HIS HARD EARNED 500K DOLLARS ? WHAT WAS HE AIMING TO ACHIEVE?

Good question. He was used to destroy the subsidy report.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by cesil92: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2012
Farouk Lawan is a corrupt thief.. Fellow Nairalanders please note the following; That He Farouk Lawan out rightly denied in strong terms that he never received any bribe from Femi Oteodola. Also, He said those video evidences were doctored in order to smear his name in the mud

Please Hon. farouk why the sudden change to accepting the fact that you collected the bribe in order to expose Chief Femi Oteodola?

I strongly believe there is an element of truth in what Chief Femi Otedola said, as Hon. Lawan obviously saw the danger ahead and knew those video and audio evidences could not have been doctored. EFCC surely has a role to play in exposing the truth if actually Femi had collaborated with the EFCC in nailing the truth.

Moreover, I ask what would have happened to the sum of money Lawan and his committee members collected from Oteodola, if the whole issue did not go public? Would it have been returned quietly back to Otedola OR would it have been shared among themselves?

I think Lawan actually collected the bribe
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by bisiaet: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2012
Please guys I just wonder the kind of judge some guys in this Nairaland would be if opportune to be a law court judge because I can see so many in the house are attacking Otedola but cant they read what this "blocked cow brain" Farouk is saying Please what is corruption or bribery?? He or she who give and he or she who take both are guilty of the offence so let Farouk just sssshhhhaaaarrrrrpppp his dirty mouth both of them are guilty and would go for it.

As far as anobody in that so called "House of misrepresentative" and the so called "Senate of Confusion" is concern I will never in anyway defend any one of them involve in any sort of corruption or bribery issue because their hands are all dirty. So please Mr Farouk or Thief Farouk you and your thief partner Otedola has done wrong and committed an offence so both of you will go for it period dont try to play any smart or dodgy game here biko.

You collect $500,000 and you are saying you want to expose him why did you collected it in the first place? Had it be there was no smoke coming will you come out and say you took it to expose him?? Farouk or whatever you called youself you are truely sick...
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2012
[quote author=daywatcher]By the Grace of God they will start exposing themselves one by one. Awon ole buruku[/quote]

yes ooo, they should exposed themselves and i dont care where they came from cool
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Ogblikwe(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2012
If indeed Otedola was sure his company has not and is not entitled to drawn from the subsidy regime, he does not need
to lose any sleep about this when he could easily have called in his lawyers to clear his company's name. Going by happenings in Nigeria, anything is possible, his company may not be eligible to partake in the subsidy regime but being a big player in the sector, it is possible to get any "pie" in the sector if he wants to with the pool of corrupt officials available. Both parties are claiming to have documents and home video clips, let the security operatives do the right thing. One thing should be made clear, whether Farouk initiated and collected bribe or not or that Otedola engaged the services of a nollywood film director to get clips of the bribery session or not, implement the report as passed by the house. This is just a smokescreen the sweep the report under the carpet. We are not deceived.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2012
I can assure you all that Farouk Lawan is not a small boy in the bribing business. Remember this guy has been in the house since 1999. He knows the game and how its played. I like him very much, however I have no doubt that he took the bribe but also schemed a plan B with the IG in case all let loose. Good game farouk for out smarting Otedola!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by jmaine: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2012
ZUBY77: I have one silly question to as.. Please someone should help me out.

He gave his hard earned dollars to nail the eediot for trying to blackmail him at all cost . . . akin to paying ransom for a kidnapped relative while at the same time inviting the security to pick up those who are interested in that ransom . . .

The 5OOK dolls was part of a ploy to trap Farouk and gang in their dirty game . .

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by olyivy(f): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2012
It beats me why anyone will read this trash from facrook and exonerate him. How can he change his story in just 24hrs and yet people still say he is clean.

For those asking why Otedola agreed to participate in the sting when he knows he is clean. Why wont he, if someone is desperately try to blackmail me, using sss to nail him is the least of the things i can do to the person.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by mspookie: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2012
Bellfun: Viewing dis COMEDY: javalove(m), slimdiggi, Hasino2258, OtunbaGm, Austinodark(m), iconic_s, babestella, onasautos, yuzedo(m), Henry120, obamaobama, Frimoore(m), olsmade(m), sjc, saddik(m), Emade(m), jim jones, ebamma(m), Ms_Oluchi, Reference(m), chiama1, olulove(m), gmiky, tigerleggs(m), izeek(m), Alary, DC Trendy, BiggyB242(m), ttts, akoweolorin, lollyboy(m), Jonwesley(m), naptu2, peterg3, ollah1, gabe_logan(m), papiwater, mr_king(m), rahmathassan(m), dulaman, tuber01, omoabike, stchrischu, Guapo(m), zaboy, maxygirl(f), dare2think, ayox2003(m), Nano99, abaree, kellynoah, moruphb, cesil92, Kaysalas, olyivy(f), tchidi(f), Ozedy, susku mayaya(m), casiraghi, jmaine(m), tuyi19, Adedayo516(m), hipinnacle, baconline(m), mercylicious, ad245, sparko1(m), chloride6, airmark(m), chino11(m), snow flake(m), campella(m), godfadda6(m), Ugonna09(m), confrenzy(m), kowade, blackpanda, Vickivicki(m), femi4(m), Donxavier(m), Kajab, RURIE, love_123(m), guas, kasperone8, Constancy, Chudoify, Nickonomakaveli(m), kayman02(m), heywhytech1, SIR BANYE(m), mikeywise(m), bigx(m), empron(m), Ogblikwe(m), carlos86, Tom_polo, polis007, willyede(m), deleo16(m), PeeDaVinci, brightleave, AK 46 + 1, gel2, Mark 5, snthesis(m), onome25(m), mutiply(m), doctokwus, lawbabs, bums, Ileke-IdI, Och77(m), bayooooooo, mart2k(m), mr_man(m) and 206 guest(s)

All i see is M,M,M (male) isit only M's that are interested in this thread shocked
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by jmaine: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2012
olyivy: It beats me why anyone will read this trash from facrook and exonerate him. How can he change his story in just 24hrs and yet people still say he is clean.

For those asking why Otedola agreed to participate in the sting when he knows he is clean. Why wont he, if someone is desperately try to blackmail me, using sss to nail him is the least of the things i can do to the person.

I tire for people oo!
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by kaeto(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2012
Lawan,thank you very much for the advice and consultation of crooks last night,your pa's did a nice job running from one igp to another to obtain signatures and stamps . You see where you put a stone in my shoe is this area of double speak.
Yesterday you didn't collect the money, today you did. My friend, to establish some facts here; you have betrayed every besmirch of intergrity you never actually had and have made yourself of NO repute, a lieing scum you are than tries to come across pure and clean. My God will expose and embarrass all the wicked plans the ex leaders of this country has towards 2015. You want to eat our future as if you've not stolen enough,most of you shall die before the time,we know all your horrid plans,we know your foot soldiers,just watching.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by gbadexy(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2012
I have always found it hard to believe the allegations against farouk lawan.
His having earlier informed the police and the very reasonable excuse of not wanting the scandal to overshadow the main subsidy probe report shows someone that meant well.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Finland(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Also Farouk has released the police memo he sent to the police. That thief called otedola should be ashamed of himself. He needs to be stoned to death for trying to stand against justice
Reports cant be forged and back dated. This is Nigeria
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2012
Danka7777: I can assure you all that Farouk Lawan is not a small boy in the bribing business. Remember this guy has been in the house since 1999. He knows the game and how its played. I like him very much, however I have no doubt that he took the bribe but also schemed a plan B with the IG in case all let loose. Good game farouk for out smarting Otedola!

Yoruba think they are smart , an Hausa man living with a borrowed brain is dealing with them, Otedola name will never remain the same after this. Farouk is a criminal but Otedola is a thief, like his brother Tinubu
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by acidtalk: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2012
Okay now let me throw in my 2cents.

I read the first 3 lines of this story and didn't bother reading further.

Farouk Lawan, Late Idris Kuta and Arthur Chukwu Meriji were
the ONLY 3 NASS members I ever respected from 1999 till date.

But yet after one or two incidence I came to the conclusion they are ALL rogues, criminals and traitors.

Farouk Lawan is a CROOk, THIEF and CRIMINAL. I thought he was shouting all over the place that it was his caricature that was seen he the video and not him. He almost swore with heavens that he didn't collect bribe from Otedola.

1) We all know those NASS members to stand by themselves to the last. So claiming to have sent a letter to the Chairman Financial crimes is just a plot by the members to cover up for Lawan (the short thief)

2) Why was Zenon Oil whose name was initially included in those who were involved in the Subsidy fraud suddenly dissapear? This definitely happened after the exchange of the $620,000.

3) Otedola came out and said the dates and amount in which the 3 different bribery occured, but farouk is leaving the $120,000 paid to the comitte secretary out of the story. Is it until when another video clip is brought out to prove that the secretary actually received the last payment before these bunch of rotten hell bound criminals confess they actually took bribe.

4) Farouk was such an idi*ot to go ask for bribe from one of the PDP's strongest financials and a very close ally and advice to at least 3 previous presidents of this country. Did he expect to come out clean on this? He isn't just a short baboon but also a daf*t ape. Just like trying to rope dangote in paying you bribe, or Threatening to collect bribe from a Donald Trump (in a republican led government).

This men are not just close to the presidency but also big time mafians.

Farouk Lawan should not only step down from that committee but also be booted out as a NASS member (his constituency should call him back). The law efforcement should try him and his sentence should not be less than 10years.

Let's turn a blind eye at sentiments and judge the truth.

If Faroukl with all his noise and condemnation can ask for bribe of that magnitude, then Nigerians ask yourself who you trust to lead you to a better Nigeria and fight for your course genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2012
God funish you Farouk LaTHIEF
wan for saying you took the bribe to expose Otedole.....why didn't you expose him all these while until they released your video....shame on Nigerians who see you as a Saint....I was in a bank(Zenith) at Area 7 yesterday and people started discussing the issue....I said LaTHIEF disappointed a lot of Nigerians, some abokis stood up to defend him, even a teller said the video was made that LaTHIEF would never do such being one of the just Nigerians they(not me, I trust no one) are looking up to for rebuilding Nigeria.....I stood on my point, I kept telling them trust no one, trust no one..this is Nigeria, it's a season movie and no one knows the episode or season we are watching, na dribble dem dey dribble us.....as for me, I'm not surprised cos I know they are all scammers......A Yoruba adage says Ole gbe, Ole gba(A thief robbing another thief).....Nigeria don kolo pinish, we don't know who to trust......O sun mi ooooooo.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by mulumele(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2012
There is always a pay day aka day of judgement.You can deceive people for some time but not forever.
The pay day has finally come for the big 'saintly' man in a small body.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2012
olyivy: It beats me why anyone will read this trash from facrook and exonerate him. How can he change his story in just 24hrs and yet people still say he is clean.

Get it straight. The whole probe is mired in politics. Infact, the latest episode should be called politics of corruption.

Lawan is a big time thief no doubt. Otedola needs not pay a dime if there is no possibility of indictment.

But the whole set up was at the instance of presidency.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by nwanioma(f): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2012
Na wah oh! his story has changed, means he actually did collect the bribe! my own is that after a while now this one will turn to old story and nothing will be done to the thieving bastards. am guessing this is why obj said the house was full of thief's. And i liked the farouk guy oh, looks can be sooo deceptive.
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by dammytosh: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2012
Otedola called the security service and carried them along from day 1 on the bribery stuff.

Farouk said he never collected any bribe that the video was doctored yesterday
today , he claimed he collected it to nail Otedola.

So who is fooling who ?
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by nairaman66(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2012
Let the drama begin.. Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by doctokwus: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2012
My take :Otedola wt his companies are complicit in d fuel subsidy scam.He got pissed dat FL& his committee want to meddle in sth dat has bn ongoing,further got pissed @d mention of his comp's name in d initial report,wanted to thus kill d report& nail Fl,offers d bribe mony in a sting operation;Fl like d average corrupt nigerian politician sees it as an avenue to mke fast millions,falls for d bait while keeping some part of d report true to his committee's findings,collects part payment while being video-taped& waits for d rest.Suddenly d scheme is exposed by Otedola who thinks its a straightforward exposee wt video evidence to boot,tips off some nigerian journalists wt monetary incentives.But he doesn't reckon dat Fl is an old fox in d game;d latter,boxed to a corner& about to see his long worked for charade exposed,formulates his own,clearly backdated story,to rope in Otedola,in league wt other committee members,gets equivalent amt of dollars he was given& refuses to release it,knowing fully well,some if not all wud b fd to b unmarked,unlike d 'original' from d SSS/Otedola.
Its a case of 2 thieves trying to outfox each other,with d interest of d nigerian nation not evn in consideration,but basal greed& protection of business/political interest being paramount.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by obiena: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2012
d name of dis movie is FUEL SUBSIDY PROBE season 1
We r nw in episode 2 soon 2 release episode 3 . . .
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by wysenas(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2012
Dis PDD govt.don tire d citizen self.d citizen are hungry in d midst of #s and $$ 4rm oil money.they just dey do like say other people are tenants 4 we country while them be landlords.na all these kind thing dey vex military to topple govt.where do we go 4rm here.Ahh,how i wish Fela dey alive?I NO BE THIEF,U BE THIEF.I NO BE ROBBER,U BE ARMED ROBBER.ARGUEMENT,ARGUE,ARGUE.....chorus till fade !
Re: Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2012
They're both thieves and should be locked up in the same prison as Clifford Orji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ilorin-jebba Road Under Serious Construction (pictures) / PEPC Judgement: Abuja Indigenes Head To Court, To Demand Elected Gov, 3 Senators / Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.