Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions (47503 Views)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Had A Blood Covenant / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by redsun(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2012
nanizle:

"a whole lot of guys will still lust for u" if you don't tell them you have had four abortions. :-(

It doesnt really matter how many unfortunate foetuses went down d drain,as long as she is not damaged herself,she is cool,independently minded and reasonable. Pu.ssy has no metre,the only danger to puss.y is hiv.

The guy might someday say why, he may never do that too. But that should not stop her from moving on and probably realize she was swimming in a small pond and thank her stars for the heartbreak.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2012
FOUR abortions ! ! !
both of you are heartless. You deserve one another so I pray it works out well with you.

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by hbabe(f): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2012
What a sad story.
Just forget about the guy and move on with your life.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by jutino(f): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2012
My advice for u girl is just for u to good down on your kneels and ask God for forgiveness of sins.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Efizzi: 7:30am On Jun 14, 2012
After doing four abortions, you have the mouth to say the blood of the children that you killed would fight for you. Seriously those children would haunt you and your boyfriend.

You killed one, killed two, killed three, killed four..>>>And my guess is if you had the chance to continue you would have killed more.... Are you a serial killer.

I feel sorry for you doing a blood convenant and killing these kids. The best thing you can do now is ask God for forgiveness and delete that guy out of your life. Cos if given the chance he would continue to use you and would NEVER marry you..(sorry)

Try and take a break of men and give your life a meaning. Go close to God, try and attend a bible believing church, get focused on your career and dont open your legs for every TOM. Use this period to reflect on your life and what you want from it. If I catch you thinking of this so called Boyfriend I would flog you (Kidding).

NB
I know you had your own commas while you were in your relationship with this guy sha......
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Samito247(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2012
Yield: This sounds exactly like a Nollywood movie I just saw last week; blood covenant, several abortions, the man being unfaithful and everything. There're WAY TOO Many similarities with your story. It was an excellent movie though.
i think say na only mi notice am! grin
Yield: This sounds exactly like a Nollywood movie I just saw last week; blood covenant, several abortions, the man being unfaithful and everything. There're WAY TOO Many similarities with your story. It was an excellent movie though.
i think say na only mi notice am!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by daviesmania(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2012
I think i no wat de guy is runnin 4rm, now check dis. He met u when u were 15, meanin u had a pointed B.REAST & a considerably tight puSSYY, now after 4 dischages things are bound to depreciate & u cant blame him 4 seekin somfin new. Hate it or love it u no fit do me anything!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Goldieluks: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2012
You did an abortion for him for four good times?? Girl you
are very bold and heartless too. Yes I know you were blinded with love,
but you would of used protection yourself,since the self centred ingrate of
a guy refused to use condom.

You dated him for six years I know, but it is time to move on.. he is not worth the saga.
He is wicked and foolish for allowing you to abort his four kids, he now sees you as a left over.
You were also too blinded to have aborted your four kids. You have to pray for yourself and maybe
tell your pastor about it( confess to him). I pray God forgives you and hopefully you find your peace.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by redsun(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2012
Young nigerian girls with insight for a better future have no options but abortion. Unlike their western counterpacts that have easy ascess to contraceptives,humane welfare system if they decide to have the babies and most of all,understanding families that will give them support in times like that.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by jimjones: 7:35am On Jun 14, 2012
the op is a deadhead....and very deserving of all that's befallen her. hey op, come chill with the virgo...we'll start off with a blood covenant, i swear i'll never leave you...so that the blood of your 4 children dont come after me.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Silensa(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2012
Tyche: U practically drove him away by acceding to do 4 different abortions.
U just have to pick the pieces of Ur life and move on. Never go back to him.
dats rit,but remba dat it z not d end of life
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2012
Vicony4real:
Look around you, and you'll realise four isn't anything!

Really? How many have you had?

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by yomilike(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2012
U knw wat the say, if u really love someone or somethg let it go if it ever comes back den it us for keep if not den it was neva urs, so saddle up and move
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by icon2: 7:44am On Jun 14, 2012
Are my the only one who sees the hand writing of NYSC on this... This is one too many... Baby gal sorry for your pains... God dey!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ugo21(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2012
life is filled wit lesson,d more u live,d more lesson u learnt so my dear tak hat,leave d guy alone no mata how much u love he,
all u need is to take so much time off and carefully open ur hat to some one dat wil love u mor not even wen he knws ur past bt still want u more.
God wil 4give ur sin and never do abortion again even wen u are being control by love,God wil provide d rit man for u.

ur story wil be a very big lesson to oda ladies.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Iykecruz: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2012
Sam567:
The covenant you had is kindergarten stuff, it means nothing unless you get occult involved in it.

hmm.. Dont forget this, what ever u say with ur mouth is been recorded spiritually and physically. In the tongue thers life and theres death.., so the best is you have to see him and untie d covenant.. It works.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by brightleave(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2012
i am so happy she has to put this on line. This is the complete behavior of an average ninja guy. It is not a new thing, but young girls should learn 4m this. Do not worry abt still loving this guy bc the guy is already in hell spiritually, It just need the physical manifestation. Come to think of it, I must be blunt here, how could you have thought of removing pregnancies, not even one or two. Would have been alive if ur mother had removed you from her womb? Well, the mistakes have been made already. U should be thinking of roconcilation between u and God and not that good 4 nothing guy. God bless and see u through once again.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by donsax: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2012
You fucking muderer! Go for fertility test cos i doubt your future pregnancy due to you 4 abtortion, go for H.i.v and STDS Test also. You seem so religious, which of your bible verse told you to abort? You are oldskul with 4kids, the blood of the innocent kids will sure ask for vegeance, you just begun! More calamities are still come. Haa haa,4kids, i fear ladies o.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by adedotman5(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2012
A lil advise for you,Hearthbreaks are not meant to hurt you but to deliver you from d hands of the wrong person.Shikena

1 Like

Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by redsun(m): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2012
Iykecruz:
hmm.. Dont forget this, what ever u say with ur mouth is been recorded spiritually and physically. In the tongue thers life and theres death.., so the best is you have to see him and untie d covenant.. It works.

Covenant is mere trust and breaking it means disloyalty aka heartbreak.

The only danger in what she did was licking blood that could have been contaminated or having quack abortion that could have killed her.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by TolaniLuv: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2012
@ Op' 4 abortion? Wow.. You should be ashame of your self! Damn .
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by kobezex: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2012
Jeez!!!! The rate at which ladies are committing abortion these days is unbelievable, especially the ones that have been in long time/serious relationship. Please is there any test that can be carried to find out if a woman has taken in before?
@Op, make sure u tell ur would be husband that ur womb is no longer brand new,he might understand. Or better still go and marry that ur covenant bf by force oo.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Joenyam(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2012
He didn't violate u, u did, u let urself to losing ur virginity ur so called pride.... Note that a man who loves u will not have u abort once not to talk of 'FOUR'. Sha! U made a mistake u must forget about him and move on....... Thats a bad trail of life for, let it b a lesson u will ever use to challenge ur self. . Also, note dat u can start up a new virginity n keep 2 dat pride..
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Ikanium(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2012
The guy has such the juice from the orange and has thrown the chaff off... As more and more a guy consumes a particular product utility will increase up to a point when decrease in satisfaction or utility will decrease as a result of continious consumption of the same product hmmmmmmm!!!! There is no tighter bond as first love is gonna reli be difficult forgetting that guy the experience is indeleble but u can still try and move on cos there is no juice remaining in the thrown chaff!!!! Phew!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by swimcash(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Wat were u tinkin? Going 4 an abortion. No man in his rightful sense will want 2 marry a girl who has done abortion even if d pregnancy is his.I want 2 believe dat u were young n naïve.accept ur fate girl n be careful next tym
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Depot(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2012
Hmmm,blood convenant in diz modern world.4 abortions under 2 yrs,well,i suggest u go 4 hiv & fertility test.If u r ok,10k ur God & continue ur normal life.I also blame u 4 still being in luv wit a guy dat wnts 2 ruin ur life.Think twice.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by emeka50: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin̶̲̥̅̊. .....................L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L ............see topic oh..........

Imagine, 4 Abortion (or Murder), U̶̲̥̅̊ have the mouth to even mention that U̶̲̥̅̊ killed 4 of U̶̲̥̅̊ kids for ur boyfriend ?......if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't repent, Hell Is waiting for U̶̲̥̅̊........Girls self.....una Ŋ☺ dey shame at all.....opening ur mouth in public to say that a man used ur Puc for six years and U̶̲̥̅̊ killed 4 of ur kids for him, U̶̲̥̅̊ should be ashamed of ur self......infact what caught my eyes was....4 Abortions......U̶̲̥̅̊ need to see a strong Man of God to cast out the Spirit of lust and the spirit of those kids U̶̲̥̅̊ killed all in the name of Marriage, now U̶̲̥̅̊ have both the case of Murder(which is a deadly sin) and oath taking which is a grievous sin against God(for he said, do not take oaths, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ can not make ur a single hair on ur head) and finally fornication(sin against ur own body and God)..to ans to God on the judgment day, and U̶̲̥̅̊ are here asking for advice on how to move ahead with ur life with another man, girl....U̶̲̥̅̊ need JESUS......
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Olami90: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2012
most ladies are useless nd lack self-worth..honestly if we are gonna b real,d lady sef is a fool nd a murderer...teenage gurls are so useless nw to d xtent of turning sex to food.guys wil continue to use d trick bt hw can u tel me sex nd love is equal..he has bin using u to satisfy his urge..if u tink u wanna satisfy a guy wit sex,there are enuf ladies dt wil do it more 4 him,y loosin ur pride...if u dnt wanna av a child yet,y avin sex nt to talk of abortion...d OP(bad head) is nw cursing nd abusin,it shows hw useless u are,u beta pack ur shattered lyf nd move on....I.D.I.O.T
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by Silva79(f): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2012
4 abortions? 4 innocent babies? 4 beautiful kids? Some cant even find 1 u and ur God4saken bf killed them knowinly! That shows u r also heartless and stupid! I just cant get d 4 abortions thing off my head. May Allah help u amin.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by ifylux: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2012
4 abortion!!! U are a fool,u should be hiding ur face in shame.if i were in d guy's shoe i would had done the same,ur womb may have gone for life.Tomorrow an innocent guy will have 2 bear the consequences.u may have to confess ur sin,mayb u confide in ur mum and move on with ur life.wish u well.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by sample042(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2012
bennyraz: Nicole9. Yea! it truly hurts especially when u had to do 4 different abortions for this guy
Obviously, he used you right from the very beginning? mixing the blood with water and all that cry
Well, I suggest you see a man of God for proper counseling and prayers. Kai, that guy is heartless
but never mind, what goes around comes around wink nemesis will surely catch up with him in due time.

Once again, try and get your mind off him and don't think of trying anything suicidal angry angry cuz
life is too sweet and i believe and i trust God in sending to you a better suitor. Oya, smile jare grin

There's nothing lyk nemesis get dat 2 ur skul.
It's a word opined by highly spiritually beings to soothe d minds of d bruised.
Meant n harm bt it's reality.
Re: Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions by coded777: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2012
Good U've learnt your lessons sadly the hard way.
When we say you girls should StOp going for the bad guys ,is as if we are unaltruistic. Now You know.
There are nice guys all over the place, just take your time and spot them. I feel for you sha but what has happened has happened.
The Covenant:: If you love ur dear life, find a way to meet the dumbskull gay and renounce the covenant sh1t mutually, cos alot is at stake if you dont. My half cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.