Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1779109 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by oluchi86(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
And you forgot the evergreen nick onyia of blessed memory! Nawa for u oh!

Quote author=Nightshift post=12305021] Enugu has always been blessed with great radio voices . Personally, the best radio crew in Enugu were those at the former ESBS 'Sunrise 96.1 FM'. Chuzzy Iboko (known as Mr C.), Mike Anene, Rosemary Azinge, Gboliwe Iwuobi, Ik Agu and co were the best Coal City radio crew ever. Anthony Okofuu and Barikomo Ador were equally a great duo at Radio Nigeria Enugu as well. On Igbo language programmes on the 2 stations , i will never forget ' Önu Ökwa' Linda Mmenakaya dishing her Özi ekene requests, Ichie Onwuagba Onwuagba, Nduka Obikwelu, Nath Obikpo, Okechukwu Okereke, Dumeh Nnamoko, Jevas Chukwuemezie, Chukwuma Ogbonna, Paddy Ekeh. Pete Edochie was presenting 'music of the masters' every Sunday for 2hrs on ABS 1 Enugu. Emmanuel Udokwu, Chinwetalu Agu and Patience Ozokwo were all doing plays and programmes for both radio stations . [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2015
Its a crying shame, that human beings drive over this thing and call it a road, where are our senators and federal rep members? Why is everyone quiet about this injustice?

See more pictures here.... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by asha80(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
Its a crying shame, that human beings drive over this thing and call it a road, where are our senators and federal rep members? Why is everyone quiet about this injustice?

See more pictures here.... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1
do they the reps care?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
So many road projects going on in so many parts of Ezeagu local government area today. Pictures later.....

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Udehpaschal1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
spyder880:
So many road projects going on in so many parts of Ezeagu local government area today. Pictures later.....

aiit, we'll be waiting anxiously
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

aiit, we'll be waiting anxiously

For roads at Umumba Ndiuno, Isigwu Umana, Obeleagu Umana, Ajalli, all the way to Oghe all in Ezeagu LGA. Follow this link http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

All brand new roads, all 2014 projects by Sullivan Chime.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Its a Sunday morning, and these construction companies in Enugu west are working with so much speed. I heard that this project was attracted by Hon. Ogbuefi Ozomgbachi. Is this a federal government road? Pictures here...... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Anambra motor manufacturing company (ANAMMCO) was this company sold or leased out?

http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Why are they doing only patching work on the Enugu-Onitsha express road now? Pictures. .... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Brand new roads completed in Awgu local government, leading to Ike Ekweremadu house....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
spyder880:
Anambra motor manufacturing company (ANAMMCO) was this company sold or leased out?

http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1
may God bless Enugu with 'chime' again. I can still recall reading his agenda where he promised to revamp anamco, coal, orji thermal plant, and so on, with collaboration of Federal govt., with the MOU signed between Enugu state and china firm to build industrial park, and Federal govt plan to build coal power plant in Enugu, 1000MW( 500MW each) of electric power will be generated from Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2015
I led a delegation to the lion building today, Enugu government house........ more stories later

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
The young were actively involved today. ....

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Low concentration of "keke napep" is one of the key features of Enugu I like. I believe keke should be banned from all major roads in our cities.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
You are right, but I think its because of the large number of taxis and buses. Mini buses and longer coal city shuttle. The good roads makes transportation easier here.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
spyder880:
You are right, but I think its because of the large number of taxis and buses. Mini buses and longer coal city shuttle. The good roads makes transportation easier here.

Absolutely,
Those big innoson buses solve a lot of transportation problems.
All the same, Keke Napep is better than Okada motorcycles being used for taxi.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enugu is cool but more should be done in attracting industries to Enugu to rival Aba (Abia)
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Enugu is cool but more should be done in attracting industries to Enugu to rival Aba (Abia)

To rival Aba ??..not possible

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes you heard me right
CHESSBOARD:

To rival Aba ??..not possible
Your belief is that nothing good is happening in Aba because orji's weakness?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
spyder880:
I led a delegation to the lion building today, Enugu government house........ more stories later
spyder, I need this story, don't sweep it under the carpet! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
dailypost.ng/2015/03/11/enugu-indigenes-petition-jonathan-over-25-year-water-concession/?wt=4

what do u guys think?
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by agileson: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Enugu, Great State, Great city, Great people. Thank you so much for your hospitality. Cynicism will never have a place in my heart or home cos of the angels i met in Enugu. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Still working. ....

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edus92: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Edus92: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
I am interested in owing a property in this estate

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by cjrane: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
Edus92:
I am interested in owing a property in this estate

It will be a truly modern small city near Enugu.
I had wanted to build on my land in Ghana, but i think i should buy a house there too. My sister has contacted them via their website.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2015
cjrane:

It will be a truly modern small city near Enugu.
I had wanted to build on my land in Ghana, but i think i should buy a house there too. My sister has contacted them via their website.

There has been a heightened level of development inside the estate, its very visible from the road. This is good news. Finally a new city that will beat Independence layout.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2015
spyder880:

There has been a heightened level of development inside the estate, its very visible from the road. This is good news. Finally a new city that will beat Independence layout.
Boss... Pls do you have pics of the Zoo estate? The one at ogui junction. Heard its so cool but I haven't been there.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Goodnuel:
Boss... Pls do you have pics of the Zoo estate? The one at ogui junction. Heard its so cool but I haven't been there.

Zoo Estate is a no go area my brother. Look for somewhere else.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by IGBOSON1: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
biafrandream:

^^^Why's that?

I thought it's already been featured on this thread!
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
biafrandream:

I'm nt looking to buy bro.. Jst want to see what it looks like.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Why's that?

I thought it's already been featured on this thread!

Its on this thread for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.