Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. - Politics (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. (1785963 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? / The First Mayor Of Enugu, The Most Politically Important Igbo City, Was A Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Independence layout. ..Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I think spyder has really done much for us, likewise every other posters who make effort to update this thread. I,again, think it's time we help our friend, spyder, build his blog, in appreciation.

However, spyder, this thread is your creation. To me, it's an archive. Someday we will come back here to seek information and possibly quote them, especially pictures. So, you shouldn't allow the thread fade.
3/4 of the time, it's this thread that bring me to nairaland.

Thanks for your effort!

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
centje:
I think spyder has really done much for us, likewise every other posters who make effort to update this thread. I,again, think it's time we help our friend, spyder, build his blog, in appreciation.

However, spyder, this thread is your creation, to me, it's an archive. Someday we will come back here to seek information and possibly quote them, especially pictures. So, you shouldn't allow the thread fade.
3/4 of the time, it's this thread that bring me to nairaland.

Thanks for your effort!

Thank you my brother, you have been so supportive of this thread. I want to assure all of us that I will never let this thread down, although I will still be posting in my blog also. That blog may synchronise all my online activities into one destination. Properties, politics and adventures generally.

Once again, I will keep flooding this thread with pictures. Thank you bro.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2015
A rooftops tale of two sides of Enugu cheesy

Coal Camp and zoological gardens. ........

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2015
And Emene roads keep getting worse everyday. .......

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Eswama still working every. ........

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tranxo(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2015
spyder880:
A rooftops tale of two sides of Enugu cheesy

Coal Camp . ........
hmmmm nice view. Used to hunt for cashew on that hill when obi was still a boy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka's adoration grounds. ........

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Am sure you don't know how much a plot of land costs at the centenary city Enugu, find out here........ grin http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/03/what-are-prices-of-lands-at-centenary.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Kcinho(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2015
spyder880:
Am sure you don't know how much a plot of land costs at the centenary city Enugu, find out here........ grin http://amazingviewpoints..com/2015/03/what-are-prices-of-lands-at-centenary.html?m=1
have you considered acquiring the land for the estate around the place. maybe a town close by.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Kcinho:

have you considered acquiring the land for the estate around the place. maybe a town close by.

Every land at Ugwuaji is red hot now, either the government is interested or some heavy muscled private investors with billions to spare, or the land disputes between them and some parts of Nike communities. I am being extra careful around that axis.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did they award another contract for this road or the patching work going on at Onitsha road? grin

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by biafrandream: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
spyder880:
Did they award another contract for this road or the patching work going on at Onitsha road? grin

Don't mind Jonathan and his politics, but who would blame him? We get what we deserve.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chimaroke Nnamani pulling massive crowd in Enugu today. ...... http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
The guy dey dash transformers like say na Gala grin http://amazingviewpoints..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Walking calmly through the heavy crowd, Ebeano.

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by ckenneths(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
With O.C. Peters Okoye

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2015
^^
Eeya. Chimaroke akago nka. I will never forgot some of his 2003 reelection ads. It goes like this:

Chimaroke, Ebeano
Okwa nke Nnamani
Ebeano
I luru main road oh
Ebeano
I luru high tension
Ebeano...
Ha ncha bu ebeano
Ebeano.

2nd one:
Kpapando....
Ochichi ka kwa mmanu
Onye o do n'anya .....
O buru uzo Agbani
Ya rure
O bu law sukoolu
Ya rure
Mmiri Nkwerinyi
Ebeano housing....
Sha hara ya

3rd one
Aha ya bu Chima
Chimaroke Nnamani
O bu ya na l'uzo
O bu ya n'etinye oku....

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by colored(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
CFCfan:
^^
Eeya. Chimaroke akago nka. I will never forgot some of his 2003 reelection ads. It goes like this:

Chimaroke, Ebeano
Okwa nke Nnamani
Ebeano
I luru main road oh
Ebeano
I luru high tension
Ebeano...
Ha ncha bu ebeano
Ebeano.

2nd one:
Kpapando....
Ochichi ka kwa mmanu
Onye o do n'anya .....
O buru uzo Agbani
Ya rure
O bu law sukoolu
Ya rure
Mmiri Nkwerinyi
Ebeano housing....
Sha hara ya

3rd one
Aha ya bu Chima
Chimaroke Nnamani
O bu ya na l'uzo
O bu ya n'etinye oku....

oh my god I'm getting old. was it really 2003? I can't believed how fast time flies, it was just like yesterday! that song takes me back in time
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
colored:
oh my god I'm getting old. was it really 2003? I can't believed how fast time flies, it was just like yesterday! that song takes me back in time
Yeah. That was 12 years ago shocked
I was preparing for the JSCE at the time.
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Baroba(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
makazona:
Good things happening in Enugu and must be sustained by our leaders.Thats why we need people like...

Small world Ujam was living in the UK a few years ago, I saw his twin bro at a function last year.. Good to see him doing well..
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Its damn funny, cheesy we live many miles away from any major river or ocean but we still enjoy the best of seafood (shoprite things) cheesy grin

You can buy sea crabs here, cod fish, sword fish, barracuda and even octopus cheesy

Happy weekend to you all, thank Goodness its Friday!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by tranxo(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:
Its damn funny, cheesy we live many miles away from any major river or ocean but we still enjoy the best of seafood (shoprite things) cheesy grin

You can buy sea crabs here, cod fish, sword fish, barracuda and even octopus cheesy

Happy weekend to you all, thank Goodness its Friday!
abeg help me check for whale. Not just any whale oo, ask for Jonah's whale.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
The federal government has started buying Innoson made vehicles..... I saw this in Enugu.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
CFCfan:
^^

Chimaroke, Ebeano
Okwa nke Nnamani
Ebeano
I luru main road oh
Ebeano
I luru high tension
Ebeano...
Ha ncha bu ebeano
Ebeano.

2nd one:
Kpapando....
Ochichi ka kwa mmanu
Onye o do n'anya .....
O buru uzo Agbani
Ya rure
O bu law sukoolu
Ya rure
Mmiri Nkwerinyi
Ebeano housing....
Sha hara ya

3rd one
Aha ya bu Chima
Chimaroke Nnamani
O bu ya na l'uzo
O bu ya n'etinye oku....

Loll.. The 2nd one was the best for me... A lot of people somwei in benue state loved that song well... We later heard that the woman who did the advert lost her tongue.. How true is that?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
tranxo:
abeg help me check for whale. Not just any whale oo, ask for Jonah's whale.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:
The federal government has started buying Innoson made vehicles..... I saw this in Enugu.
Boss... Pls cn I ask some agent related questions?? Like how much a normal shop can be rented in areas like New heaven, Ogui, Lagos Street and presidential Road?..

1 Like

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Goodnuel:
Loll.. The 2nd one was the best for me... A lot of people somwei in benue state loved that song well... We later heard that the woman who did the advert lost her tongue.. How true is that?
I believe that somewhere in Benue state is Otukpo. Those songs really made wave in that town then, I was actually in primary 4 or 5 (if I'm not mistaking) during that period. Those songs and other political songs made me to fall in love with politics at that tender age. By then I have already started participating in politics like listening to political talk shows and all that... And the icing on the cake then was cosmos fm from him (imagine the world without anyone, the sea without water... Bla, bla, bla), I still miss that radio station each time I remembers it... I really loved Chimaroke (no pun intended), a vibrant and handsome young guvnor then. I envied him!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Goodnuel: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
christejames:
I believe that somewhere in Benue state is Otukpo. Those songs really made wave in that town then, I was actually in primary 4 or 5 (if I'm not mistaking) during that period. Those songs and other political songs made me to fall in love with politics at that tender age. By then I have already started participating in politics like listening to political talk shows and all that... And the icing on the cake then was cosmos fm from him (imagine the world without anyone, the sea without water... Bla, bla, bla), I still miss that radio station each time I remembers it... I really loved Chimaroke (no pun intended), a vibrant and handsome young guvnor then. I envied him!
Very correct... Did you stay there??
Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Enugu, The Pride Of The East. by christejames(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Goodnuel:
Very correct... Did you stay there??
I'm an Idoma guy by birth. I barely know my town in the east until my undergraduate study here. I would be going back to OT nxt week for the Easter holiday with ma family, I would have gone since last week if not for the report that I'm still writing in school for my field work course (which we did at Abakaliki---it was wonderful though)...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (697) (Reply)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.