Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? (45143 Views)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola’s Loyalists, Sacks Fashola’s Sister / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Ninapha(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
dreu2fine: Dat one na smal tn wait mo r comin, does lastmen wo fill de can tk laws into dea hands will die dea time go reach de will run aways especialy wen de site n army or nie a barack.do u no hw many lives av lost bc of dea stupid behaviour,trust lagis buys de will show dem de r lucky lastmen is nt in warri.n fashola shd b lucky dat is not d sturbon army e meet.
Somebody interpret dis latin for me pls!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lenny5000: Their boss should be sacked! And this should happen anytime Soldiers acts like hooligans instead of professionals. Fighting or harassing civilians is not part of their jobs and since they don't know this they should go back for major orientation. Soldiers that think war should be between them and the civilians they swore to protect have no business being in the military. They should instead be ashamed of their Colonel for breaking the law instead you see them acting like savages. I feel so ashamed of these people, they don't realize the world is like a global village now, they are just embarrassing themselves. If they are idle and itchy for a fight then they should go join their colleagues fighting Boko Haram in the north
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
::Andrew:::
fashola was very lucky it wasnt my dad he met grin grin

That col. is a cool one. Bloody civilians grin grin grin grin

Your pops must be obese as well... grin grin

How big is his belly? grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by chucky234(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Iolo: Why are our journalists like this?
Since when did a lieutenant become a "top military official".

Rids the reporter and story of any credibility even if likely true.
The report says Colonel and not a Lieutenant as you are insinuating with your post,a Colonel is a top military officer.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by pembisco(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
I wl do worst if was a soldier,nonsence! They tink bein a soldier na lazy mans wok? Usless fashola
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Neddyogu(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Soldiers trowing stones and sticks? I dey laff!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
I hate Nigerian Soldiers with every passion me..Bunch of Bullies!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex:

Your pops must be obese as well... grin grin

How big is his belly? grin

the dude must have missed the SSS guys carrying big gunz in the pic.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2012
pembisco: I wl do worst if was a soldier,nonsence! They tink bein a soldier na lazy mans wok? Usless fashola
Grow up!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by malele(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
@all of you saying rubbish and insulting the soldiers? Soldiers are more important than your useless governors.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Acidosis(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Yesterday when I was making some real comments on this issue, I received alot of insults for being truthful. "Mr governor never see anything"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Businesstools(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2012
Iolo: Why are our journalists like this?
Since when did a lieutenant become a "top military official".

Rids the reporter and story of any credibility even if likely true.
I'm not surprised.The other day a Staff Sergent,an NCO was referred to as a top military officer.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by malele(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Morons and idiots, why did u condemn the colonel for driving on Brt?
Hope u fools will also remember to condemn a company taking 10billions from your tax every month for ‘consultancy’..fools
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by malele(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
respect is reciprocal, I think d gov. should have handle d matter in an amicable way instead of making it so public
Mind u what goes wrong surely come around and u can only 4give but never 4get
LONG LIFE NIGERIA, LONG LIFE D MILITARY and they are d stregnth of d Nation

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by malele(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
I wonder why people abuse, insult and make senseless remark when something like this happen. Col in the Nigerian army is more than governor. During military rule lt col used to be governor. The truth is what fashola did was wrong stopping official car with flag because of brt. Can he stop Tinubu or other government functionary like that and allowed press covering the incident? NO. Respect is reciprocal. You guys calling soldiers name now but the same people you will cry to when boko haram attack. People should make sensible contribution without calling people’s name and not bias. Not good enough to humiliate senior officer like that just because you have political appointment. For Christ shake the man was going with Army official car. God help us. Fashola should keep himself busy with other meaningful duty instead of becoming traffic officer.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
malele: @all of you saying rubbish and insulting the soldiers? Soldiers are more important than your useless governors.
Shut up! Bloody illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by pembisco(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lenny5000:
Thank you! You hardly see them on the street. I dont remember the last time I saw a Soldier here.
so u expect d army 2b indoors despite d insecurity in d contry abi? Foolish u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
shymmex: Nigeria army/soldiers are very funny... grin

The high ranking officers are pot bellied and obese..

The low ranking ones are gorillas... grin

Nigeria is a jungle..
Ignoramus.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by klear(f): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is only n a lawless society dat d army run amok & notin is done. Why shld dey vandalize a govt vehicle? This goes 2 show d type of people our army is made up of. Instead of dem 2 b ashamed dat dia boss was caught red handed breaking d law, here dey r running wild ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ headless chickens! *Mshewww*
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
malele: Morons and idiots, why did u condemn the colonel for driving on Brt?
Hope u fools will also remember to condemn a company taking 10billions from your tax every month for ‘consultancy’..fools
You are a slowpoke with backward mentality. SLAVE to dictators and uniform men. I think you deserve the insult!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by menix(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
D soldiers nid unleash dis terror @ state house dat wer military police fashola is...
So if it was Chief of Army staff he wuld b humiliated dat way. Hell did b loss..
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
malele: I wonder why people abuse, insult and make senseless remark when something like this happen. Col in the Nigerian army is more than governor. During military rule lt col used to be governor. The truth is what fashola did was wrong stopping official car with flag because of brt. Can he stop Tinubu or other government functionary like that and allowed press covering the incident? NO. Respect is reciprocal. You guys calling soldiers name now but the same people you will cry to when boko haram attack. People should make sensible contribution without calling people’s name and not bias. Not good enough to humiliate senior officer like that just because you have political appointment. For Christ shake the man was going with Army official car. God help us. Fashola should keep himself busy with other meaningful duty instead of becoming traffic officer.

Load of bollocks!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by juman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Problem of one nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by pbs4real(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Clemzy16: You are a Fool..
I swear d guy fOOlishness full basket....
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
cogitoErgo: In a normal society, soldiers do not stay inside town!

We have to be careful because the satellite pictures are everywhere cheesy
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by damoobaba: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: Fashola should thread very carefully. Smart leaders keep the Army on their side at all times, at all costs.
Dumb response,in advanced countries even d president is nt constitutionally allowed to break trafic laws.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by pembisco(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
No u grow up!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Ignoramus.

Zombie!!

Great tune from the greatest one, Fela Kuti.. cool grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO8PnLAtAnc
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by samkoro: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
LASTMA people feel above the law more than soldiers do.LASTMA feel like they own the law.They don't even know when sth is a traffic offence or not.At any slightest pretext,u will be the one to pay their salary for that month.Very dirty touts that can't spell their names.The last has not been heard of this.Soldiers will set their traps as usual and some LASTMA faces rearrange,some will have their jaws shifted and Fashola will be in his A.C office.It happened to police uncountable times,that's why some years back a policeman would run at the sight of army,navy or airforce stickers.

If lastma is smart enough,what they should have done is to relate well with the topmosts millitary men,that will caution the other lower ranking officers
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by samkoro: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
LASTMA people feel above the law more than soldiers do.They usualy mind their own biz,unless provoked.LASTMA feel like they own the law.They don't even know when sth is a traffic offence or not.At any slightest pretext,u will be the one to pay their salary for that month.Very dirty touts that can't spell their names.The last has not been heard of this.Soldiers will set their traps as usual and some LASTMA faces be rearranged,some will have their jaws shifted,some teeth will disappear while Fashola will be in his A.C office.It happened to police uncountable times,that's why some years back a policeman would run at the sight of army,navy or airforce stickers.

If lastma is smart enough,what they should have done is to relate well with the topmosts millitary men,that will caution the other lower ranking officers.

And again BRT could be allowed for fire service,ambulance and even the millitary.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by T9ksy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
pembisco: so u expect d army 2b indoors despite d insecurity in d contry abi? Foolish u

No, we expect them to be out their protecting us from external aggressors but in this case

internal belligerents like Boko haram. That's what we pay them for, and not to throw tantrums like a spoilt brat

all because one of their "top military official" was cautioned for thinking he is above the law of the land.

We are their employers! Our taxes pays for the guns and uniforms they use in harrassing and humiliating us.

Afterall, "khaki na cloth, hin dey tear"!

That's all they known for in our dear ol' country- Dem leave Sorrow, Tears & Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=KMIM5mvh_uA&NR=1
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by str8talk1: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: Fashola should thread very carefully. Smart leaders keep the Army on their side at all times, at all costs.
Stupid yarn! Tell dat 2 d Libyans or d Syrian pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.