Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? (45136 Views)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola’s Loyalists, Sacks Fashola’s Sister / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
malele: Morons and idiots, why did u condemn the colonel for driving on Brt?
Hope u fools will also remember to condemn a company taking 10billions from your tax every month for ‘consultancy’..fools

Wow!!!! You just embarrassed yourself big time in the name of making a contribution.
FYI,Change starts from somewhere,Idiot!remember that Rome wasn't built in a day,If we don't stand for what is right now your children children would curse you cos of what this our dear nation would turn to cos of in-orderliness & lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by maigida231(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
This Just d beginning,I know definitely my coursemate lieutenant wouldn't take is rubbish,fashola shuld have issue col Yusuf to meet him sumwia d talk to col Yusuf(in a family wen a father n mother r having misunderstandin d don't do it in front of dia children but settle it privately),is drama just begun because d lieutenant just setup everything.it Will continue even senior officers r in support,in otherword military personel have beta task to do by keeping d nation unity dan chasing cilivans.GOD bless Nigeria ARMY n GOD bless NIGERIA
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by GboyegaD(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
dreu2fine: Dat one na smal tn wait mo r comin, does lastmen wo fill de can tk laws into dea hands will die dea time go reach de will run aways especialy wen de site n army or nie a barack.do u no hw many lives av lost bc of dea stupid behaviour,trust lagis buys de will show dem de r lucky lastmen is nt in warri.n fashola shd b lucky dat is not d sturbon army e meet.

Please, can you interpret what you wrote in proper English?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nigerian Army Officers! grin grin

Fat fvcks!! shocked shocked shocked sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
GboyegaD:

Please, can you interpret what you wrote in proper English?

Exactly!!!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by hardbody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
All you guys just blowing air and insulting the soldiers either do not stay in Lagos or do not know the kind of reckless powers that these LASTMA guys wield. While i concede that the Colonel deserved the humiliation and also not generally supporting the soldiers for lawlessness, truth be told, i keep praying for days like these when such other authorities will overwhelm them (LASTMA) and beat them up thoroughly. THose hooligans will cook up any and every reason to arrest you unlawfully, extort money from you at the pain of beating you up if you do not pay. They rely so much on bits and pieces of voodoo given to them by some roadside jujumen. those guys are so much pain in the neck that i cannot wait for a total showdown between them and the army. I am on the side of the soldiers on this one, whether they are right or wrong in what they are doing, the recepient of the punishment (LASTMA) dictates my mindset on this. THose hoods accosted me once and said i was smoking in my car and that was an offence. I was carrying no passenger, so how could i be committing an offence?, when last i checked the Law, my car is not within the definition of a public place. We were both lucky sha, because i was going to run him down if he did not get off my way and i would perhaps have been strangulated by his other criminal members. Naturally if it was between the dead man and i, i will go scot free, or at most get convicted on manslaughter charges and given an option of fine which i will pay and walk free, Baastards and Heediots.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by pembisco(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=T9ksy]

[color=#000099][i]No, we expect them to be out their protecting us from external aggressors but in this case

internal belligerents like Boko haram. That's what we pay them for, and not to throw tantrums like a spoilt brat

all because one of their "top military official" was cautioned for thinking he is above the law of the land.

We are their employers! Our taxes pays for the guns and uniforms they use in harrassing and humiliating us.

Afterall, "khaki na cloth, hin dey,mind u,d militry man ws arested whle drivin in a militry vehicle,so y do u tink he wasnt out 4 d boko boys

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Princessaleeza: 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
::Andrew:::
fashola was very lucky it wasnt my dad he met grin grin

That col. is a cool one. Bloody civilians grin grin grin grin
and if it was ur dad wot wuld av happen,is ur dad an illiterate? Simple instruction obey d traffic,must we always behave like animal or wot.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Spirit96(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
tonyx4x44: I hate nigerian soldiers with passion! The believe they are above all laws and norms

THEN LIQUIDATE D NIGERIAN ARMY N FORM UR OWN ARMY (TOXIC/TONY ARMY). IF U HV NEVER BROKEN ANY LAW IN D COUNTRY BE D ONE 2 THROW D 1ST STONE.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by EkoIle1: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
gst101: you fall ma hand with this statement of yours. Na your papa house be sorry mess. Btw whats happening with the cable bridge i want pics.

FcukKkkkkk u. I don't mess around with rif rafs and illiterates like you. Find your level.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by GboyegaD(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
maigida231: This Just d beginning,I know definitely my coursemate lieutenant wouldn't take is rubbish,fashola shuld have issue col Yusuf to meet him sumwia d talk to col Yusuf(in a family wen a father n mother r having misunderstandin d don't do it in front of dia children but settle it privately),is drama just begun because d lieutenant just setup everything.it Will continue even senior officers r in support,in otherword military personel have beta task to do by keeping d nation unity dan chasing cilivans.GOD bless Nigeria ARMY n GOD bless NIGERIA

So in essence, you support the colonel right? It is so unfortunate everything works in the wrong direction in Nigeria. How dare a military man break rules and you have the guts to say he should be addressed privately? What makes him different from the civilian? Please, stop reasoning as though they were forced into the military and besides, they are paid their salaries aren't they? For the ones who feel they are above the law, they can go ahead to resign as many people are willing to step into their shoes to serve after all, most of them get into the NDA and DSS through backdoor connections.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by ayox2003: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
maigida231: This Just d beginning,I know definitely my coursemate lieutenant wouldn't take is rubbish,fashola shuld have issue col Yusuf to meet him sumwia d talk to col Yusuf(in a family wen a father n mother r having misunderstandin d don't do it in front of dia children but settle it privately),is drama just begun because d lieutenant just setup everything.it Will continue even senior officers r in support,in otherword military personel have beta task to do by keeping d nation unity dan chasing cilivans.GOD bless Nigeria ARMY n GOD bless NIGERIA
Honestly, u're a real maigida!

Frawzey.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by GboyegaD(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
hardbody: All you guys just blowing air and insulting the soldiers either do not stay in Lagos or do not know the kind of reckless powers that these LASTMA guys wield. While i concede that the Colonel deserved the humiliation and also not generally supporting the soldiers for lawlessness, truth be told, i keep praying for days like these when such other authorities will overwhelm them (LASTMA) and beat them up thoroughly. THose hooligans will cook up any and every reason to arrest you unlawfully, extort money from you at the pain of beating you up if you do not pay. They rely so much on bits and pieces of voodoo given to them by some roadside jujumen. those guys are so much pain in the neck that i cannot wait for a total showdown between them and the army. I am on the side of the soldiers on this one, whether they are right or wrong in what they are doing, the recepient of the punishment (LASTMA) dictates my mindset on this. THose hoods accosted me once and said i was smoking in my car and that was an offence. I was carrying no passenger, so how could i be committing an offence?, when last i checked the Law, my car is not within the definition of a public place. We were both lucky sha, because i was going to run him down if he did not get off my way and i would perhaps have been strangulated by his other criminal members. Naturally if it was between the dead man and i, i will go scot free, or at most get convicted on manslaughter charges and given an option of fine which i will pay and walk free, Baastards and Heediots.

I agree most of them act in highhanded manners and need be cautioned however, what the soldiers did isn't the proper thing to do and that is what people are condemning. The case of the colonel is being mentioned because his boys claim they are retaliating on his behalf which is highly uncalled for.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
Spirit96:

THEN LIQUIDATE D NIGERIAN ARMY N FORM UR OWN ARMY (TOXIC/TONY ARMY). IF U HV NEVER BROKEN ANY LAW IN D COUNTRY BE D ONE 2 THROW D 1ST STONE.

Please tell these useless people. You'll shed tears when you see what the bloody 'litrate' politicians are doing with our money in Abuja.
Very soon they will come on their knees begging the same army to come and save their arses.

Well, Fashola will only try that in Lagos.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by tpia5: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nigerian Army Officers! grin grin

I dont see anything wrong with this picture.

am i missing something?

because they're not wearing only singlets and dropping their trousers below their butts- is that a bad thing?
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Lordave: Power enamates 4rm the barrel of a gun.

Na him Boko still dey active
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by zenus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
They mate are in Bornu
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by emmalezy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
njazra: SMH
Me too
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Aikayy: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Let's call a spade a spade. D military r d most organized uniformed peeps in this our disorganized 9ja. Those lastma and tax force r just a bunch of heartless criminals! In d UK u park wrongly and get a ticket for £5, in lag lastma would ask u 4 a fine of 30k or bribe of 10k(madness)! I wept 4 an enterprising hausa woman last year in Apapa, when task force(KIA) arrested her rich pot of stew. That pot of soup would b worth at least 50k. D fools I bet wld share d woman's sweat and take home to their cursed families! As 4 me let them waste d murda phuckers. I saw hawkers in front of the Empire state building, not to talk about lagos(the dirtiest town I have ever seen)!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Craxiness of the highest order
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by gbadexy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
Funny that I just posted it this afternoon in response to the thread that reported the governor arresting a colonel that the guy should pray military never takes over the government or else he should leave the country because the army has strong solidarity and long memory.
If I open church, na to dey prophesise sef.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by conceptfx7(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
lacasa: Foolish country Foolish people.

U̶̲̥̅̊ follow 4 one of the foolish peeps......
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
tonyx4x44: I hate nigerian soldiers with passion! The believe they are above all laws and norms
spend 1 day at the venue of their screening exercise, i bet you, you,ll even tell the government to make them above the law!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by tpia5: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
una still dey this matter?

wait for the cassava bread to replace agege bread- na then una go see wetin dey happen.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by ayojango(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
cogitoErgo: In a normal society, soldiers do not stay inside town!

A friend that had been in england for d past 2yrs said he just saw a soldier in uniform for d first time a week ago
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by DICKtator: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
soldier go,soldier come
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
tpia@:

I dont see anything wrong with this picture.

am i missing something?

because they're not wearing only singlets and dropping their trousers below their butts- is that a bad thing?

Everything about you is weird..

Were you born in the medieval age or something??

And can't you see those men are obese?? They're in the army for crying out loud.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nickydrake(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: Fashola should thread very carefully. Smart leaders keep the Army on their side at all times, at all costs.

This is first-grade crap.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by tpapi: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
cogitoErgo: In a normal society, soldiers do not stay inside town!
pls where do they stay
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by sylve11: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: Fashola should thread very carefully. Smart leaders keep the Army on their side at all times, at all costs.

u are blessed ma brother.! cool
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by tpia5: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2012
hypeman:

Everything about you is weird..

Were you born in the medieval age or something??

And can't you see those men are obese?? They're in the army for crying out loud.. undecided undecided

in what way are those men obese?

make your point without calling people names, so you dont look like you were raised by a mountain gorilla.

because they're not skinny like buhari [whose own stature is genetic] that means they're obese? ?

or is it because they're not displaying six pack that's making you tag them as obese?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos) / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.