Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? (45141 Views)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / First Day At Work, Ambode Goes After Fashola’s Loyalists, Sacks Fashola’s Sister / After Fashola,who Is Next In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by sylve11: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
Reptyle:

So those two mumu soldiers in the picture stood by and allowed their faces to be captured on photo...dem oga go use dem do scapegoat grin

i tell u, military men dey hate am when u snap dem o. dem fit beat u die if dem catch u sey dey snap or video dem. I know exactly what i am talking abt. grin grin cool
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
tpia@:

where are your mates and where are you.

village tout. grin

Everyone is a village tout to you, dyckhead..

You're so ancient, you've lost it, truss..
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by olayiwolaaims: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
Makeing sense...let see hw it will end
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by naijacloud: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sky Blue:

They are paid to do that job, they are not volunteers so put a sock in it. They are not paid to break the law!
and mr know all,how much do u pay a man 2 lay down his life so that others can live? Its ignorant fools like u dat don't realize d sacrifices d army make on behalf of dis entity called nigeria, both internally and externally.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
These Zombies should be sent to the bush to defend the the country's territories.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by SkyBlue1: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijacloud: and mr know all,how much do u pay a man 2 lay down his life so that others can live? Its ignorant fools like u dat don't realize d sacrifices d army make on behalf of dis entity called nigeria, both internally and externally.

And that makes them above the law? Are they forced to be soldiers? You making reasons for people joining the army seem so altruistic. IT IS A JOB, THEY ARE PAID FOR IT.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Emerald120(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
If these soldiers understand the satellite pictures, this thing would not have happened.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by logica(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
It is when the "Nigerian Army" decides to start a war with the Nigerian public that they will realize the best soldiers are not in the Nigerian Army simply because they had better alternatives in life that these dumb azzes. They should remember they still have families who are also civilians.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Jarus(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
Soldiers throwing stones and bottles. Only in Naija
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by naijacloud: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sky Blue:

And that makes them above the law? Are they forced to be soldiers? You making reasons for people joining the army seem so altruistic. IT IS A JOB, THEY ARE PAID FOR IT.
incase u didn't know,d army is an altruistic profession,its not neccessarily about d money, but d passion. certain laws should b waved 4 military personnel as a form of encouragement 4 d choice they've made. Just put a sock in it and go 2 sleep!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by antitpiah: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
^^

What? You want them to start throwing bullets?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Emerald120(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2012
antitpiah: ^^

What? You want them to start throwing bullets?

They need to start working with the satellite pictures. lol.

Take it easy
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Sunofgod(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
Soldiers - Well done ohh. . . . . you need to restore some dignity to your profession.

Boko Haram have been humiliating and engaging you.

And now 'Fashola' has tried to show you guys up publicly as a bunch of pu.ssies - all for the sake of publicity!

You have acted swiftly - becasue i was expecting that by the end of the week to see a picture of some 'LASTMA' guy or an 'Area Boy' slapping one of your officers in public.

Well done again and keep it up.

Fashola need to understand - to every action there is a reaction!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by SkyBlue1: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijacloud: incase u didn't know,d army is an altruistic profession,its not neccessarily about d money, but d passion. certain laws should b waved 4 military personnel as a form of encouragement 4 d choice they've made. Just put a sock in it and go 2 sleep!
The army is NOT an altruistic profession, do you even know the meaning of the word? The army is made of PEOPLE. People have different agendas, that is why we have freaking laws. Abacha, Buhari, Babangida, these were Army officers when they ruled Nigeria. And what I may add, was altruistic about Babangida's rule for example? What was altruistic about Abacha killing Saro Wiwa? What on earth are you talking about? Do you know what you are talking about? What rules do we "wave" for the army then, or do we just leave it for them to pick and choose at their will and assume when they "wave" laws it is a "waveable" law? And how is that order or discdipline which we as a society rely on? Stop this useless synchopancy, it is embarassing. Your argument is very weak.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by SisiKill1: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
Oh just look at them!!

Our Pride and Joy!!

Aren't they precious?

Shhhhhhhhssshh. . .don't wake them up

Hush li'l babies don't you cry
momma's gonna buy you a machine gun car
and if that machince gun car don't start
Momma's gonna buy you a BRT Bus.
So you can drive on the BRT lane

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by francis247(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
nipeks001: This soldiers should dealt with accordingly,i don't know they always feel as if nobody can mdss with them,it's time they know that NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
Story Story ...
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Okukk(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
I used to think that the military men are the most disciplined! If anyone calls this a solidarity, then we have lost our sense of decorum!
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by antitpiah: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Oh just look at them!!

Our Pride and Joy!!

Aren't they precious?

Shhhhhhhhssshh. . .don't wake them up

Hush li'l babies don't you cry
momma's gonna buy you a machine gun car
and if that machince gun car don't start
Momma's gonna buy you a BRT Bus.
So you can drive on the BRT lane

No one is perfect. if it was that easy, why you no join the military? Bunch of ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by jude33084(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2012
lacasa: Foolish country Foolish people.

Pls check ♈☺uЯself before Ɣ☺Ʊ call other people foolish wink
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
omayyi :
o tell that to those who have never been to lagos. Lagos is one giant disorganised mess. There, people don't actually "live" they just "exist" . congestion, traffic, smelly environment, extortive rents etc, are all features of lagos. One giant sh1t hole, lag. So quit forming as if we are talking of Paris or Cape town here.
If truely you have ever been to Lagos since your your existence,then it must be OKOKOMAIKO or ABORU at best..You cant even compare Abuja to Lagos,let alone that your Deep forest Village.Am pretty sure you must have gone through the stress of climbing the highest rock in ur villa in search of network, just to post this piece of a shyt you call comment.Na wah for you.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
omayyi :
o tell that to those who have never been to lagos. Lagos is one giant disorganised mess. There, people don't actually "live" they just "exist" . congestion, traffic, smelly environment, extortive rents etc, are all features of lagos. One giant sh1t hole, lag. So quit forming as if we are talking of Paris or Cape town here.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
omayyi :
If truely you have ever been to Lagos since your your existence,then it must be OKOKOMAIKO or ABORU at best..You cant even compare Abuja to Lagos,let alone that your Deep forest Village.Am pretty sure you must have gone through the stress of climbing the highest rock in ur villa in search of network, just to post this piece of a shyt you call comment.Na wah for you.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
omayyi :
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by naijacloud: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
Sky Blue:
The army is NOT and altruistic profession, do you even know the meaning of the word? The army is made of PEOPLE. People have different agendas, that is why we have freaking laws. Abacha, Buhari, Babangida, these were Army officers when they ruled Nigeria. And what I may add, was altruistic about Babangida's rule for example? What was altruistic about Abacha killing Saro Wiwa? What on earth are you talking about? Do you know what you are talking about? What rules do we "wave" for the army then, or do we just leave it for them to pick and choose at their will and assume when they "wave" laws it is a "waveable" law? And how is that order or discdipline which we as a society rely on? Stop this useless synchopancy, it is embarassing. Your argument is very weak.
I just checked ur profile, it says there dat u're a complete A**hole. I'm not even sure u're nigerian. Wen u take an oath 2 serve ur nation and defend its territorial integrity and d people in it, u say its not altrustic?? Pls elighten me on wat d word actually means,professor xavier. Its people like u dat insult d police and call dem all sorts of useless names,but wen armed robbers visit u in d middle of d night,u'll start looking 4 d number of d dpo in ur locality

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by kids: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nobody is above the law good... But come to think about is like the nigerian amy does not have any say in this country abi and mind you the road is build by the fedral govt not and the soldier that you people are abusing are the back born of this country well my advice for the lastman and other lagos state worker is to be careful cuz the only language they understand is go.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by SisiKill1: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
antitpiah:

No one is perfect. if it was that easy, why you no join the military? Bunch of ingrates!

Whaaaa?

I was jest posting the picture to show how hard these soldiers work, tirelessly so sef that they don't get to sleep in their beds. That's why they fall asleep during important events. . . I mean one has to be REAAAAALLY REAAAALLY TIRED from working REAAAAALLY REAAAALLY HARD to do that, no?

It's not fair! I was even defending them and you called me an ingrate. sad
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by igboboy1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
Eko Ile: Why is lagos still part of the sorry mess called Nigeria?

Answer: Because their fathers and kinsmen fought to be under one indiviisble country called Nigeria over 40years ago...

Please if you have anymore question, feel free to post in NL and I will supply you with answers
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by antitpiah: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijacloud: I just checked ur profile, it says there dat u're a complete A**hole. I'm not even sure u're nigerian. Wen u take an oath 2 serve ur nation and defend its territorial integrity and d people in it, u say its not altrustic?? Pls elighten me on wat d word actually means,professor xavier. Its people like u dat insult d police and call dem all sorts of useless names,but wen armed robbers visit u in d middle of d night,u'll start looking 4 d number of d dpo in ur locality

Dont mind them jare. Bunch of ingrates. Those military guys go out everyday, rain or shine, to defend us, and what do they get in return . . . public embarrassment from that out-of-shape, corrupt Fashola. God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by SkyBlue1: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
naijacloud: I just checked ur profile, it says there dat u're a complete A**hole. I'm not even sure u're nigerian. Wen u take an oath 2 serve ur nation and defend its territorial integrity and d people in it, u say its not altrustic?? Pls elighten me on wat d word actually means,professor xavier. Its people like u dat insult d police and call dem all sorts of useless names,but wen armed robbers visit u in d middle of d night,u'll start looking 4 d number of d dpo in ur locality

Why don't you just answer the questions in previous post to avoid a pointless back and forth where you believe you are actually making a point.

Sky Blue:
The army is NOT and altruistic profession, do you even know the meaning of the word? The army is made of PEOPLE. People have different agendas, that is why we have freaking laws. Abacha, Buhari, Babangida, these were Army officers when they ruled Nigeria. And what I may add, was altruistic about Babangida's rule for example? What was altruistic about Abacha killing Saro Wiwa? What on earth are you talking about? Do you know what you are talking about? What rules do we "wave" for the army then, or do we just leave it for them to pick and choose at their will and assume when they "wave" laws it is a "waveable" law? And how is that order or discdipline which we as a society rely on? Stop this useless synchopancy, it is embarassing. Your argument is very weak.
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by Ayoobscom(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
The soldiers are getting it wrong they should ban them from town..why was d colonel begging if he was not wrong?
Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by antitpiah: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ayoobscom: The soldiers are getting it wrong they should ban them from town..why was d colonel begging if he was not wrong?

I know. He was begging because he was wrong. if he was right, he would have pumped some bullets in Fashola's chest.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by naijacloud: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
Ayoobscom: The soldiers are getting it wrong they should ban them from town..why was d colonel begging if he was not wrong?
are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.