Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (38164 Views)

When A Girl Is 30+...and Still Single. / Help She Is 16 / I'am 27, She Is 16: I Did It And She Is Not A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by justdream(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones: We are all pretenders in this country..everybody is forming holy holy but our minds and actions are dirty...most of us here guys and girls inclusive got disvirgined before we turned 17..yet we criticize the poster..let the person that has never slept with a sweet sixteen cast the first stone..and for the girls..cast the stone if you have never slept with a guy 10yrs older than you..shameless hypocrits..16yr old girls in this part of the world are experienced and sweet..I commend the op for even thinking of marriage..plz support her,be patience with her and help her achieve her dreams..damn the silly comments here..99percent of guys here will do worse if they had the opportunity....Desh say so

Tanx for your kind words of encouragement. it put a smile on my face dis morning. smiley
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by denitro(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Don't listen to the women (Some of them are not married), so why will they give you
a good advice when you decide to pick someone younger than them.
There is nothing wrong with your request..
Wait till she is at least 18, then go for it...
It's your choice and might be a good choice...
LOVE is in the eyes of the beholder...

LADIES COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD - SHAME ON YOU

2 Likes

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2012
justdream:

Tanx for your kind words of encouragement. it put a smile on my face dis morning. smiley

You need to wake up dude! Did i say you've pure intentions? Nah, i lied! You sound too desperate for me and that has in itself questioned your 'waiting' ideology. Guy, be sincere, we're men! Hope no be say u wan use d girl travel go U.S or u wan give am belle in exchange 4 'some' benefits frm her parents bcs u c say dey owe wella? Talk tru make u save urself, some men has been through this phase and i'm sure you wouldn't want to get thwarted.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

Redirect that insult to yourself since you cannot air your insipid views without hurling insults..
Op is even honest that he wants to marry her...what if he sleeps with her and still dumps her?how do you reason you despicable dimwit??..ask corpers that served in remote secondary schools the kind of stuffs they do to young girls..and you will appreciate the poster..use your brain for once..slowpoke..you should advice op to treat the girl with respect,be patient with her and finally help her achieve her dreams not spew thrash here.
u should be ashamed of yourself she's 16 his 30. ur saying what if he f.ucl her and dumb her a 30 year in his ryt senses will never go out with an under age gal. na una type de drag Nigeria backwards. he should go and try it in US. and later una go want make thee country develop. help the gal grow and not spoiling her with sugar daddy at this tender age. only God knw who she go follow at 20.. advise to op: hide ur dad.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by denitro(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You need to wake up dude! Did i say you've pure intentions? Nah, i lied! You sound too desperate for me and that has in itself questioned your 'waiting' ideology. Guy, be sincere, we're men! Hope no be say u wan use d girl travel go U.S or u wan give am belle in exchange 4 'some' benefits frm her parents bcs u c say dey owe wella? Talk tru make u save urself, some men has been through this phase and i'm sure you wouldn't want to get thwarted.

DUMB post.. You are not making sense
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by denitro(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
u should be ashamed of yourself she's 16 his 30. ur saying what if he f.ucl her and dumb her a 30 year in his ryt senses will never go out with an under age gal. na una type de drag Nigeria backwards. he should go and try it in US. and later una go want make thee country develop. help the gal grow and not spoiling her with sugar daddy at this tender age. only God knw who she go follow at 20.. advise to op: hide ur dad.

Another Dumb post
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2012
denitro:

Another Dumb post
NIGGA GO HUG A TRANSFORMER.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by dfav: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2012
@op..

please enjoy urself.... dont mind all the ladies that are against...

if they were in d ladies shoe; they will do same.

by the way... OP... its gud these days to catch them young... b4 d bcom worn-out... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DExplorer1: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: i dey gbadun u,two bottle of Moets 4u.most of d pple criticizing d op do worst tinz.nairaland is full of dimwits-idowuogbo,freecocoa,ilekeidi,and the likes who nids a brain transplant.immature m.o.rons,miserables fellows that are priviledged to use internet,come here to type gibberish,without making any meaningful inputs.maybe their boyfwend no get moni to marry them now,when they will following poverty stricken guys..how they wish sha...let anybodi come,swear that he hasnt slept with underage b4,and d girls,how many havent had sex b4 18..hypocrites.

Copied#

I will b bck wiv my X+Y+Z=Adokuyen

U'll see my name and sempe next time

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nayah(f): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Hell poster, I don't like judging people but I really think you can try to wait for a majority ( even though she could be mature earlier) to avoid troubles. Then if you still love her, there's no problem because love is not about age but about feelings. But as for me I prefer someone elder than I between 5 or 10 years, but this is God who decides, we never know
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Navido(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2012
Justdream plz go find ur age-mate and leave d gal for we d yung ones to enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by AngelofValor: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones: We are all pretenders in this country..everybody is forming holy holy but our minds and actions are dirty...most of us here guys and girls inclusive got disvirgined before we turned 17..yet we criticize the poster..let the person that has never slept with a sweet sixteen cast the first stone..and for the girls..cast the stone if you have never slept with a guy 10yrs older than you..shameless hypocrits..16yr old girls in this part of the world are experienced and sweet..I commend the op for even thinking of marriage..plz support her,be patience with her and help her achieve her dreams..damn the silly comments here..99percent of guys here will do worse if they had the opportunity....Desh say so

My friend deshclones..., i hereby cast the first stone and in ur face. Not everyone is roped in by this statement of urs. O lest i forget, am not about to give u my life story either. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2012
r231:

na wa oo

and you are proud of it

only in naija sha undecided undecided

which kain only in naija.its everywhere,the younga,the fresha.even in brothel,guys run afta young ashies.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Joeblis(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Jezzz cant't believe this nasty thread still trend...NO ONE SHOULD POST AGAIN
THREAD CLOSEDJezzz cant't believe this nasty thread still trend...NO ONE SHOULD POST AGAIN
THREAD CLOSED
Jezzz cant't believe this nasty thread still trend...NO ONE SHOULD POST AGAIN
THREAD CLOSED
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2012
@angelofvalor,since u're nt ready to feed us with proofs,then kip quiet..you are pot,calling kettle black.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by WuzilistiQ(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=justdream]Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl....... Hold am there u sey wetin? Don't you have a constitution in your house? Or don't can't you get one in your neighbourhood? Which kind play play typing be this wan na? Ok if someone come to you and says that he's in love with ur 16 yr old sister you'll shake hands with him and buy him a drink i guess? My guy cool down oooh thats child Abuse, teaching children the Ugly-thing beforehand meeehn that child was just 15 last yr Arrrrrrrgh
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2012
Nayah: Hell poster, I don't like judging people but I really think you can try to wait for a majority ( even though she could be mature earlier) to avoid troubles. Then if you still love her, there's no problem because love is not about age but about feelings. But as for me I prefer someone elder than I between 5 or 10 years, but this is God who decides, we never know

So, you were like the girl? When you were 16 you were going out with men who were between 21 and 26?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nayah(f): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

So, you were like the girl? When you were 16 you were going out with men who were between 21 and 26?
lool no sister grin I'm talking about my current age...I think from about 20 it's quite good to date someone about 5 years elder than you cause many women are mature before their brothers. When you got 16 someone who's 20 or 21 it's ok
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh kk.

Wait you can date a 16year old at 21 but not 30? Come on!

Did you date an older guy at 16?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nayah(f): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane: Oh kk.

Wait you can date a 16year old at 21 but not 30? Come on!

Did you date an older guy at 16?
Lol I was talking about my own! when I was 16 I have not really dated anyone, the only one I've dated was 21!! but I think from 25 a lady should date someone who's about 32 because of expectations and maturity
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Olami1224: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
lol.... My guy "age is nothing but a number"... if she is 16 and she matured and enough for you to handle.. keep dating her till she's within 18 or 20, if you think you both love and still understand each other. "Straight to the Alter"

... most ladies that are against you were talking in terms of their time "then" NOW things have really change don't mind them... just pray to GOD to give you the wisdom you need to proceed and let him guide you through.

.... Na understanding matter smiley
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DEngineer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
@justdream
i read through your post and the response from NAIRALANDERS, well in my opinion most of them are being sarcastic, some of them are inexperienced,some of them have been hurt by guys (the female comments potray anger), some are just indifferent and want to catch fun.

Truth is the matter is a serious one, most girls this days with age range of sort dont even like to roll with boys their age, they prefer adults with experience and that can help them grow, my thinking is if you are not abusing her, it'll just take ur patience to wait till she is ready and she doesnt have to be 25 b4 she's ready.

infact she can be married and yet be in school, in my opinion let her focus on her studies and grow as a person, if u have started getting intimate with her ill advice thats wrong and u may be justifying the sarcastic comments already posted but if u will reason like i will then u r good to go, True love is really hard to find so if both of you are sure about eachother, i can vouch for you at least 50% that you are comfortable and yet experienced, just be right thinking and you'll make a great husband to her and whichever girl u end up marrying.

Love is not stupid be sure you are not in love with her cute young sexy body parts.

THIS QUESTION GOES TO ALL NAIRALANDERS HERE.

How Old do you think this Nairalander in the picture is, photo was taken yesterday? Well let me answer your question by January 11, ill be 30 and am dating a 18 year old girl studying LAW in University of Ilorin and in 300Level so whats the difference in my story and his, i have never gotten intimate with her cuz i intend to court and marry her, know that av had relationship in the past so i dont intend to experiment. Truly in a year we've kissed couple of times.

am not saying the man is right for having or trying to have an affair with an underage, but in this part of the world it happens and if they are both reasonable enough to see the path that lies beyond their feelings then its ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by DEngineer(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
@justdream
i read through your post and the response from NAIRALANDERS, well in my opinion most of them are being sarcastic, some of them are inexperienced,some of them have been hurt by guys (the female comments potray anger), some are just indifferent and want to catch fun.

Truth is the matter is a serious one, most girls this days with age range of sort dont even like to roll with boys their age, they prefer adults with experience and that can help them grow, my thinking is if you are not abusing her, it'll just take ur patience to wait till she is ready and she doesnt have to be 25 b4 she's ready.

infact she can be married and yet be in school, in my opinion let her focus on her studies and grow as a person, if u have started getting intimate with her ill advice thats wrong and u may be justifying the sarcastic comments already posted but if u will reason like i will then u r good to go, True love is really hard to find so if both of you are sure about eachother, i can vouch for you at least 50% that you are comfortable and yet experienced, just be right thinking and you'll make a great husband to her and whichever girl u end up marrying.

Love is not stupid be sure you are not in love with her cute young sexy body parts.

THIS QUESTION GOES TO ALL NAIRALANDERS HERE.

How Old do you think this Nairalander in the picture is, photo was taken yesterday? Well let me answer your question by January 11, ill be 30 and am dating a 18 year old girl studying LAW in University of Ilorin and in 300Level so whats the difference in my story and his, i have never gotten intimate with her cuz i intend to court and marry her, know that av had relationship in the past so i dont intend to experiment. Truly in a year we've kissed couple of times.

am not saying the man is right for having or trying to have an affair with an underage, but in this part of the world it happens and if they are both reasonable enough to see the path that lies beyond their feelings then its ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by raynold17(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),
This issue I'm about to lay down
has been a burden to me. I'm in a
relationship with a 9 year old girl.
She got admission in to jss1 recently.
I love her so much. Can we by any
chance be bf and gf am 19? Considering
the age difference and social
status?
I'm a full time uni student and
thinking of having a gf. she acts really matured u wouldn't even knw she's 9.

1 Like

Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by EzekielMab(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Raynold...........
Jesus Christ of Nazereth
*Suprised and Disappointed*
Where is Nigeria heading to?
We never finish the 16 year old ish.......
U̶̲̥̅̊ go carry 9 years old come....
Leave her alone abeg, be friends only, that's all
Oga, find girl in your school
*Crying bitterly*
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by r231(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
status?

You are sick

EzekielMab: Raynold...........
Jesus Christ of Nazereth
*Suprised and Disappointed*
Where is Nigeria heading to?
We never finish the 16 year old ish.......
U̶̲̥̅̊ go carry 9 years old come....
Leave her alone abeg, be friends only, that's all
Oga, find girl in your school
*Crying bitterly*

what kind of advice is that undecided undecided

be friend with a 9yr old undecided undecided

haaaaaaa
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Dubemkelly(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
status?
Gee! My headache became complicated after I had read this post,almost laffed my ribs out while reading it...E jhor! Neva think am,no matter how matured she looks 2 be she's still an amateur,tho wiv da wrld xposure n civilisation,young peeps tend 2 knw more dan wat dey ought 2 know,@9,she barely knws her right n left nd u wanna spoil her career,I'm quite convinced dat one day u gonna make out wiv her coz @ur age,da hormones go crazy,pls leave da young girl alone n luk luv elsewhere,besides @ur age,u r supposed 2 focus on ur studies n bring out da best 4rm u.
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by MariaGoretti: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mister poster o, as ur name goes, r u sur its nt JUST a DREAM? make some piple no kill demselves for hia o!
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
raynold17 :
status?
Re: I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 by Dubemkelly(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
justdream: Please, lovely family (Nairalanders),

This issue I'm about to lay down has been a burden to me. I'm in a relationship with a 16 year old girl. She got admission to study Medicine in the university recently. I love her so much. Can we by any chance get married? Considering the age difference and social status?

I'm gainfully employed and thinking of settling down. angry
Don't go there man! U hv made ur own fortune nd wat this gurl needs now is maximum concentration on her studies 2 come out a better medical practitioner. Even though maturity lies on da mind nd age is just a number,I take xception 2 dat,d gurl has really strted well by gaining admission @16,she seriously needs 2 build on her career,u r likely not 2 wait till she concludes her studies. I advise u seek love elsewhere nd stop da abuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.