Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

1beat's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1beat's Profile / 1beat's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: If You Are In Your Twenties Or Have Passed Your Twenties, You Must’ve Noticed by 1beat(m): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Monday January eleventh twenty twenty one
God have mercy

at that age in our life our thinking become wired, our goals and aspirations become a must to achieve the challenges that come along with this goals make the time faster
Romance / Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by 1beat(m): 4:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Monday January eleventh twenty twenty one

God have mercy
let hear the full story

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 by 1beat(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes it can lead to marriage just that the marriage wouldt not last.
if at 21 you're thinking of marriage as a Nigerian citizen base in Nigeria I guess you are not serious.
Romance / Re: Can She Make A Good Wife by 1beat(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
by the time this girl gain admission into University you will regret knowing her

SHE IS A WIFE YOU CAN HAVE

Who told you I can marry a girl with this behavior

SHE WILL BE FOR YOU ALONE

you are blind with love she can't be for you alone time will tell

my view you're carried away with her beauty it will end in tears if you didn't caution yourself
you will still come with another story soon don't worry
Romance / Re: City Woman Or Village Woman . Who Will Make A Better Wife? by 1beat(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
the one that you understand and that understand you..
internet as connect village to city . no different anymore they both embrace foreign value in dressing and manner
Romance / Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by 1beat(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
guy you need to start saving because soon her plan that fail would succeed and major responsibility now on you.

income father in the house shout Praise the Lord
Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Oggg:

Please hope u know his full name and have his phone number?
Go onto NIS page on twitter and narrate the way you did here. Everything. Make sure they see ur tweet, he will be fished out and u will be called by the ogas and ur issue rectified. Go on twitter and make sure NIS page sees ur tweet and u will be settled. Tag consumer protection page as well. Write the officer’s name and number. Pls hurry
This correction is 30k and then when approved u pay for passport 26k. There is no shortage of booklet in Abuja office. He wants to run with ur money. Pls also print out the transfer information showing his name if it was his account he used. Pls do quick.

am pain I wish I knew all this before I hv his picture he's name according to him he attend winners chapel at Abuja but I don't know he's number

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2021
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE

I have issue of age correction on my passport for that reason i approach a friend who introduced me to one Immigration officer man in Abuja. I called this man and he gave me assurance that is not big issue that it will cost me 150k which I beg to 140 I made a transfer of 100k and I promise that if I come down to Abuja for capturing I will balance him, He said know problem I live in one Southwest state i traveled to Abuja on the 9th of December (it was not easy at all very costly going by flight ) to do the capturing and balance him 40k now the man keep posting me to wait, shortage of booklet, he lose his sister, he will get back to me and he's busy right now these are excuses he's giving me anytime I call him. please advise me on what to do because I need the passport badly this January
Fashion / Re: Lady Brushes Her Teeth With Remy Martin As Her New Year Resolution by 1beat(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
wasted generation with fish brain
Travel / Re: Between Canada And America Which One Is The Best For Relocation by 1beat(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
don't disturb your self pick one and leave first
Religion / Re: Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG by 1beat(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
it is well
Travel / Re: Brexit: What You Need To Know About The UK Leaving The EU by 1beat(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
interesting UK is in close range to CANADA
Romance / Re: Please Am I Her Maga? by 1beat(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
YES. you're Mumu to her
Travel / Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by 1beat(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
SATANNIST:
lol, bro your problem is totally different from my own o lol . i do not plan to ever leave nigeria. i can go and visit. i am not marrying her because of ctizinshp. she is actually relocating to naija fully. as regards light, for where i dey,, them never take light for 2 years now.. but the bill no be here. may you heart desire come to pass my bro.

indeed is dffrnt case.. I guess you're Abuja base and close to corridor of power na you dey enjoy Nigeria. God bless you more and uplift you ur nigger need help.. who knows you might be God sent
Romance / Re: Why I Must Date Don Jazzy – Nazo Ekezie by 1beat(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
dis one go wait tire
Travel / Re: Can I Get Married To My Foreign Fiancee In Nigerian Embassy In Dubai? by 1beat(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
you are very lucky bro soon things will sort out and you will leave Nigeria I pray I find my square root this year... No light since last week for my area yet we claim to have government

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. by 1beat(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
i hv experience this before mine was 8000 Naira the funny thing is that the process usually fast unlike normal recharge of small money

9 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: Tony Elumelu Foundation Opens Portal For 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme by 1beat(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
hope this is indeed open to masses
Romance / Re: Dangote Side Chick EXPOSES Him In Mouth Watering Photos by 1beat(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
These are things any lady can also learn from me too is just that am upcoming billionaire.

so build on what you have learnt, life goes on.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
Romance / Re: Please I Need Help On How To Correct My Siblings by 1beat(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2021
God will help you
Romance / Re: My Opinion: Why Most Women Feel Entitled To A 'Rich' Guy.. by 1beat(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Good write up
I will add this to it

4. Social attachment to material wealth :- lose of moral value in society in which everything now depends on money..

I pray they listen. anyhow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Romance / Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by 1beat(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
most times the guy enjoy high level of support and maturity .
my mum is older than my daddy with 2 years for me I will not want to marry any lady older than me so it will not be like tradition
Romance / Re: Men Married To Women Older Than Them, let's See Ourselves by 1beat(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
most times the guy enjoy high level of maturity and support from the lady
Travel / Re: Nigerians Abroad Share Funny Incidents Of Culture Shock. by 1beat(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
God let me have this experience I don't want to hear it or read only

75 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by 1beat(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
toba go awon ninu iwa e

she want to optain you tell her to leave it and you will see another reaction

4 Likes

Romance / Re: My Mum Justified To Slap My Wife? by 1beat(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
a wife that can slap ur mum in front of you can kill you. although, your mum dose not have right to slap her.
now listen is better to path in peace than to let death path you is obvious that u can't control your wife.
both of you should visit marriage counselor and hear from them
Romance / Re: Please Help, A Girl I Helped Is Almost Ruining My Life by 1beat(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2020
you're now 40 plus don't be a fool by allowing a girl to fool you tell ur wife about your misdeed and you will see how things will go normal

1 Like

Travel / Re: where to by 1beat(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
kudos to the Guru in this group giving explanation God bless you all

please I need answer to this questions

1, is it true that students on scholarship aren't allow to work
2, is it true that students that gain scholarship will be send back to their country after studies
3, between block account and sponsorship letter which one is more regard.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: A Matter That Hurts The Heart by 1beat(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can feel the pain , i will like ur comment any time I see ur post now but mind u if it dose not make sense I will ignore it.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Advice To Guys: Don't Kill Urself Over Any Girl. by 1beat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
I pray they'll listen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.