Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
girls no dey comment for this kind thread.. na when boys don invest begin dey yield interest, them go wan com dey reap wher dey did not sow
Romance / Re: What Would You Do If You Had 50k To Start The New Year?. by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
chocho13fct:
baba how e go be, make I drop my aza too in case u get the 1k u fit run me 5H na. How u see am? grin
Baba.. N250 don do me to take drink pap and akara 2moro morning ..Ecobank. grin
Romance / Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Babe In Nigeria Unless You Have Money. by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
smartasuen:
Try looking for a wife instead, that is, if you are ready, you just might find the one that will attract favour to your life. Hence, he who findeth a wife,.......................
findeth loads responsibilities..
Romance / Re: My Ex Is Disturbing Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
So she no give you the tear rubber, na Tokumbo she wan give you..

10 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Broke final year Student wan give woman belle.. Kai, I dey shake my head.. if you are 100% sure of becoming financially stable later, you can go ahead, but guy, if u remain broke like this, that geh go use insult baf you for hindering her from marrying a rich man. Because that love wey dey shack Una now, go fade soon..

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The Biggest Amount You've Ever Seen Someone Win From Sport Betting by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dogasas:
All these massive winnings na all those barbers dey chop am pass.
barbers? You mean people wey dey Bab hair?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nidan dey Beg for wahala and responsibility

1 Like

Romance / Re: How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2021
Omor multi Mili.. cut soap for us na.. biko Mey we sef follow show our ex shege.. grin
Romance / Re: Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Not close friends tho. But each time we meet ourselves or on call, we talk with excitement like nothing happened..
But e get one stone hearted Jezebel wey we break up early this December as she don see another better guy, maybe, I love her the most.
Being doing everything possible so we don't see ourselves as enemies but she is rudely hellbent that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me, but always first to view my WhatsApp status. e pain me sha but we move.
Romance / Re: What Could Be Wrong? - I NEED HELP by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Antell95:
25 embarassed
case closed.. its a natural something.. maturity and responsibilities are settling in..
Very critical moment of your life.. I dey same age group. Baba e no easy.. every day na thinking. More scared of the future than being scared of death..
Romance / Re: 7 Steps Towards A Lasting Relationship by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
Redpillers will ask you to do the opposite..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 27th December 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ronaldo just come settle down spoil all im legacy... I pity him. This man should have fvking stayed at Real Madrid

37 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Happy Birthday To My Lady (Photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
No dey post your babe picture here.. her other boyfriends fit dey here too..
Romance / Re: What Made U Stop Having Feelings For Someone U Were.......... by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
toujurs:
I found out, she was a stingy and selfish lady. And very good at spending a man money. While saving hers
wait guy! na my babe you dey date before?? Watin be her name??
Romance / Re: Successful Relationship Hacks For Couples by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Hmmm..
Romance / Re: My Ex Sent This To Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Na trap ooo.. make Una hold Tobi oo
Romance / Re: Why Was She Ungrateful Even After Everything I Have Done For Her by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2021
One of my colleague wey no fit give me 50 naira dey transfer 50k to one of our female colleague to take buy phone. The babe dey show me the alert and at the same time dey call the guy mumu. The mumu dey buy her lunch every day for work. Her pant, my guy never see for once..
Simps from different angles sending money to this girl with apologies for even delaying. Her pant them no still see.
While me don lash her severally without spending shishi. In fact na she dey give me.
She wan come carry the thing serious, wan go dey form closeness with my mumcy, nai I warn am say "babe watin u think say u dey do"??..
This girls don't deserve what they are getting

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Who Else Hates This 2021 Christmas Season? by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Blame it on Reno and Apst Johnson sulaiman. Their recent advice on guys not to give shishi to any girl who is not their wife don spoil many for our girls them.. grin

3 Likes

Business / Re: The Money I Saved In My Saving Box by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2021
The only thing wey go make me begin do diz kind box savings na if my account no dey secure. If you're financially prudent, then you are already saving by default..
spend only on what you need. Don't spend money on frivolities, especially on women; the most unprofitable investment one could ever venture in..

30 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Have Been Investing In A Prostitute Girlfriend by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
odinson1:
When we tell you Naive men to Leave women and relationships alone,and Focus on yourselves,you won't listen. You'll tell us and your sorry selves that love is a beautiful thing. Well guess what, women don't "love", they are incapable of reciprocating true Romantic love.

They can show you honor and respect in a relationship but they WILL EVER NEVER love you. Every tangible sacrifice ever that has ever been done in relationships,has always come from men. Why? Because women go into relationships with their Brains intact. They know what they are getting into,and they have in mind their sole purpose which is to Milk You dry of your Hard earned resources,and when they are through with you, they will throw you out into the streets so they can continue to look for another unfortunate Simp to Milk dry. And don't even get me started with marriage.
The Husband slaves his Life away at work to provide for his wife and children,while the Ungrateful Human-elephant sits at home,eating and watching tv all day, everyday. When the man his tired out at old age,The son takes over and showers all care and attention on her,while mostly neglecting the Father.

The bottom line is this,women are Like Black holes. And what does a black hole do? It Takes and takes until there is nothing more to take.

You learnt the Hard way and i hope you have truly learnt your lesson and won't do for a woman what she wouldn't do for you.

Save your strength son... These simps are mostly irredeemable.. they never learn..

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Notice To Guys With Destiny by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
No. You don't need to do away with women entirely.. just find a woman that you are compatible with, the one wey no go use your weakness against you and will always be there to support you in any kind of circumstances u find yourself. Is very had to find anyone like that, but believe me, if you find such a woman, even if the world is against you, you won't feel it..
God wey create women know howfa. Even as devil don take over them, they are still good ones among them, maybe 3%..
Even we wey dey claim Redpillers self no do away with them, no try am.

Don't just be a Simp. that's all

1 Like

Romance / Re: 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nothing bad there... In fact it makes us better

1 Like

Sports / Re: Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
The other day them say Ronaldo get beef with Greenwood.. now Messi don divide Psg Dressing room.... Accusations like this comes along with the Goat status...

44 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
You cried begging her?
Like our Brazilian brothers will say, You be mumu dos'Santos Aviero.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
I still dey try understand how celebrities sign shirt generate fund.. someone should explain for me,, watin dem go use the shirt do?

1 Like

Family / Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Money wey my babe been ask me for xmas gift. I go send some to mama and sister them, I go use the remaining change take myself out. If I get card for phone, I wish her happy Xmas,I try. This life, myself and my family comes 1st.. yes, I stingy..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Oga, schools are on holiday, hope you know.
so because of that they should be watching Spartacus at 12 midnight?
Romance / Re: How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Dey the borrow girlfriend money?
Na her sent off package be that.. wink

28 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2021
I see some people bashing the Op, I just dey laf.. How parents raise their kids shouldn't be anybody's concern sha, cus they're the ones to take responsibility for whatever they become in future, either good or bad..
But for me, forget all this European bullshit wey some people the talk here, I will be strict to my child from the age of 5-16. Then make him or her my best friends afterwards. U must not necessarily beat them, but if your kid are above 5 and still watching TV at 12am, jumping from cushion to cushions while u are in the house, they don't tremble to misbehave in your presence shows you are failing as a father..

10 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2021
I survived and still surviving Buhari's regime..

65 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.