Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: I Don't Want To Get Married by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
I just want someone to call son, especially my own blood, I think that's the only business that will be forcing me into marriage, otherwise, NO.. from what we read here everyday and the kind of women we have this days, Jesus!! One is better off without a wife.. that gender has nothing to contribute apart from reproduction... I hate marriage wahala abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Spherical77:
You don't own that house sir. It's your family house.
its true sir. Its not mine
Properties / Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Only son abi only child? Don't tell me you automatically inherit the building because you're the first child & only son.
If you aren't the only child, kindly do away with such mentality, it would only make you look stupid to not only your sisters but also the world.
I ain't stupid, I didn't automatically inherit it.. He told himself to take over the completion and start a life there. My two siblings will be getting married soon, next yr and maybe next 2, are they living their husband house to come drag with me, they are not even like that, they don't care, they already see it as mine. Old man already has 5bedroom which they are all living comfortably in.. so I don't know how going to live in my own father's house wher I have his permission to take over make me an idiot to the world. And is not as if am limited there but for a start. Do you think it's easy paying rent in Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: How Did You Get Money To Build Your First House? by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omo I de continue from where my father stop oo.. dey man try for me, I no go lie.. last 4years when things been bad for my pale, old man begin reason to leave us for Kogi and start his furniture business in Abuja since yaya Bello don cripple Kogi na, no work again, and family gatz survive.. that was when he bought one land in one Kabusa village. I drew plan for him, one bedroom flat, very portable(parlor, one room, toilet and kitchen).
He collected loan begin build small small, roof am put entrance door and window, still looking for money to continue, Omo na im God come bless am with federal government job for one polytechnic for Kogi o, his work is even 20 minutes walk from our family house. and he go serve for at least 20somthing years..
Am the 1st child and the only son. I don finish school, serve finish, and in Abuja hustling hard on site.. so guys, to me I don get house oo. Make God just bless me make I finish am, then begin reason business wey I fit start for that location, then begin reason family on my own.

My people, how Una see this hard ground wey God pour water for me so

53 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leeds Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 18th December 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nuno Tavares!
Good left back But OverLaps too Much and leaves the Defence exposed! undecided

Dat's the same Complaints Chelsea Fans have about Alonso! sad
that one get everything, na sense remain for am.

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leeds Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 18th December 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
The rate at which Arsenal are creating clear scoring chances eh, small teams go suffer... can we now say Arteta has found his perfect 1st eleven?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Why You Should Fear Modern Day Girls: My Story by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
22o62021:
She asked me for 2k to pay the cab man that will take her home.
Hope say you no give her the 2K?
Romance / Re: 2 - Deleted by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
TheUndercover:

My man,

The posts on this thread and the previous one are not entirely just for men. Women too can make use of them to improve themselves. Since you ask specifically, these are what I can give out for now:

- Getting a man to commit first is primary, sex is secondary. If you're virgin, feminine, industrious, dress decently, respectful, love kids, you can easily get a man to do your biddings.

- As a woman, your home is your first priority. Anything else is secondary.

- Women, if you know you aren't interested in a man, do not accept anything from him. You might never know who you're dealing. Not every man has the ability to overlook things.

- Check how he reacts when angry, this is of utmost importance.

- Never marry a weak man. Marry a leader.

- Never use sex as a weapon to get a man commit to you. Sex is not love to a man. It is food.

- A man who's interested in you can will be eager to meet your family and friends.

- Let him be always be free to share his thoughts with you.

- Check the relationship he has with his mom and sisters and how he treats them. If he treats them good, there's a high chance he will treat you good.

- There's a difference between a stingy man and a prudent man. Do not marry the former.

- Never marry a man without a purpose or a mission.

- Emotions aren't permanent. So in choosing a man, choose based on the qualities he has and how focused he is.

- Keep your virginity intact, in most cases men don't need you to provide anything for them. Being faithful, respectful, submissive alone can give a man the happiness he craves for and makes him do anything for you.

- Let him see you as his slut. Let other men pray to get a wife like you. Do not weaponize sex. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot. Lot of women out there waiting to satisfy his desires.

- Surprise your man too, not just on his birthday. Men love surprises.

- A man who complains is as unattractive as a woman who nags. As such, always welcome him with a hug not a nag.

- A man proposing to you doesn't mean he loves you. Getting a ring doesn't equal to getting a man to commit fully to you.

- A man who loves you will publicly praise you and secretly "corrects" you.

- Have standards. A woman without standards is a cheap woman. A man without standards is a weak man.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: I Am Being Emotionally Blackmailed To Date by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Are you gay? undecided

You sound gay.
Waste of pinis.

Come let's spend some time together.
I give you 2 months you'll be talking about getting married.

I use to be exactly like this op, thinking I could always survive without a woman, thinking women have nothing to add to my life apart from sex, always thinking like 'mosdii', that "women are out to add more salts to men's injury instead of softening it", always thinking being single is the best.

Until I met a beautiful damsel every nigga out there would kill to have, dated for like 7 months, then I discovered that I and 'mosdii' was right..

79 Likes 12 Shares

Romance / Re: I Am About To Cut My Hair ( picture) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2021
See head like opioro mango
Romance / Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
E be like say Gage gbola big pass David own, that's why continued after the one night stand, plus Gage get bar.. meeehn, I no fit try dis kind thing with my wife o, but if na girlfriend, bring 50k carry am go.... Fear woman
Romance / Re: ? by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
MadamVanessa:
The way and manner you guys generalized things here is so annoying and childish at the same time.

A guy that barely changes his boxer will come online to write all sort of rubbish against girls.

This type have no gut to approach a clean classic babe, they hang around with underage girls as those ones are vulnerable. And when those ones asked them for financial help , this broke ass idiots will not provide the needed help, but will run to Nairaland to dish all sort of nonsense.
grin he is not generalising anything.. na so una be.. no be my babe wey dey bill me for hospital bill and Christmas outfit while she's working, receiving over 50k and stays in her father's house eating free food and probably collecting transport fare too. As I no send her , she wan use breakup threaten me. She dey mad... one thing I don observe about Una be say, a girl can have 1M but
go wan collect 600 naira from a guy's 1k..

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Dear Men, by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmmm.. even the women self go shock for the rubbish wey you write so..
Romance / Re: I Just Found Out That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Women ONLY show gratitude the person adding values to them NOW, what you did yesterday does not count. It's whoever that's doing something for them today that matters...

Lol.. babe wey i buy food for around 12pm, ate the food and took a nap, woke up by 2pm begin complain say she dey hungry again, say make I still buy her the same food ( expensive food o with two meat.). I refused, Omo dis girl begin white wash me oo, how I stingy, how I don't take care of her and all manners.. person wey I support with hospital bill that same day.. Baba, if you say yesterday and today, na understatement oo. Do something for a girl now and fail to do what she ask for the next minute and watch your value drop.. as for me I have moved on, cus I don warn her tire about that her stupid entitled mentality. I just pity her because na only simps fit tolerate that kind rubbish. On top my hard earned money..Kai, I have SIMPED.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
15 things compiled by a SIMP.@14.
So if girl geh belle, make I no ask am who geh the pikin?? In this promiscuous world we are today eh,, even if na my wife I go ask am "who geh dis belle"..

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Like in my town back then, where filling station owners go form union go bribe NEPA not to give us light so that people fit dey buy fuel and diesel steady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Uber Driver Fights Dirty And Drags Girl Passenger Out Of His Car (video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2021
I no need watch the video, because I know how a typical 9jerian low budget slay queen with entitled mentally could be mannerless and disrespectful.. Kudos to that guy for not taking such rubbish.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: 22 Years Old Girl Caught After She Locked Her Boyfriend Inside A Love Bottle(vid by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Any length a Nigerian girl cannot go just to get material things, does not exist
Romance / Re: Should I Neglect Her Age by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's the only advantage of being a man.. 33yr old man still young and prime, but for a lady, she's looks old and wornout. its a problem.. Despite that, na the man go still die first because of so much responsibility in marriage. . I tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

what if she's AA

1 Share

Romance / Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice one man.... she wan use am oppress single ladies.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: The Redpill Truths by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Save yourself the stress bro.. cuz Irredeemable Simps are useless, all of them..

1 Like

Sports / Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

He has long left the Ukraine job.
eh? Righteousness the watch ball?

21 Likes

Sports / Re: Andriy Shevchenko Appointed Head Coach Of Genoa FC by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:
fine man....wish him well
I wish players like cr7, zlatan n messi end up coaching like some ex players are doing.....it would be fun seeing dt oda side
imagine CR7 loosing games as a coach and they sack him... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Watford (1 - 0) On 7th November 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just witness the biggest robbery in football history. How on earth was that goal offside?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What's That One Mistake You Will Not Repeat In 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2021
--Not enjoying the present. Imagine restaurant people don know me as "dat guy wey no dey chop meat". I don dey used to hunger just because say I dey try save small small change for tomorrow..
--from now henceforth, no more borrowing, asking for my money back has created more enemies than friends.. if I get #500 I dash u, if e pass like that, I no get. Next yr na me, my family and I. Kon3 Hard!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then stop going to Catholic church, its that simple

106 Likes

Religion / Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2021
So as husband scarce reach, women still the give conditions?

218 Likes 8 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Club Brugge : UCL (4 - 1) On 3rd November 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mancity abeg my ticket
Romance / Re: How Much Should Be The Budget For A Marriage by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
500k for virgins
50k for non virgins

Ahhhh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.