Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Family / Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
I have no blood brother.. so I need a son first
Celebrities / Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only you said BROAD DAYLIGHT, only you said 3am...What a DULL STUDENT...!
This one na one of the Backbenchers for school then they report this News.
‘Broad daylight' na title of movie wey Hank act..

Romance / Re: If Not For Sex And Bearing Of Children... by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Konor:
The misogyny on nairaland is getting too much.
Seun can't you do something about this?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What's That One Fact About You That Others Don't Know? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Your first mistake is to think I have money.
Your second mistake is to think I don't have money..
Romance / Re: Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Awon Greenwood pipu...
Romance / Re: Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then keep doing it pls..never ever stop.. undecided

Sports / Re: January 2022 Transfer Window Done Deals by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
And Arsenal no sign. Make them come make Top4 make we see
Romance / Re: I'm Suspecting This Woman by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Jesus! I no fit do that.
grin
Romance / Re: Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Pastors; they might gat 99 problems but fvking free Kpekus ain't one.. na just to put calls..

8 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Commences Removal Of ATM Maintenance Fees And Reducing Bank Charges by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Omila!! whether you withdraw from ATM or not, the way some bank dey deduct money from person account eh, no be here. U no go know until you pay attention.. no be so them deduct a total of N127 yesterday from my account. In the morning when I checked bal with mobile phone, N47 was detected from the initial amount, I say maybe I no remember how much been remain, aftnun I check again, 65 don go, ahah!!. Evening N15 comot, that's=N127..
As I the even type now I say make I check again, bros them, I no see my hard earned N38... no be JuJu be dat??
And I believe say no be only me dem the deduct from laidiz..
brethren, abeg Thief pass this one?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Why Did She Rejected Me; Fear Or Delay by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
xeratek:

Let me advice you. Go back to her shop and prove you really love her. Ensure you buy at least 3k worth of goods each time you visit her shop, she will like it. Also sharpen your greetings skills whenever you want to greet her ensure you bow your head small to prove you actually respect and admire her.
Also wear good perfume and nice clothes anytime you visit her.
Good luck.
All this stress for a "mother of two"??..
Romance / Re: If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Please, i need a loan of 150k urgently, like right nw please. The money will be returned to u with no stress... Please.
send your account details
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool EFL Cup (0 - 2) On 20th January 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Since wey Mancity do Arsenal strong thing,, them don go back to default settings.

Religion / Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Our mumu never do?

1 Like

Romance / Re: 11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Newly plaited cornrows for me

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Is She Still Interested? What Should I Do? by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Gold ke?.. am sure you only spent one day with that girl. When you fvck her and begin to see her flaws, you might wish for a breakup.. You must have acted too needy that's why she dey turn you like amala. As a man, no dey put more than 20% emotion for girlfriend matter, you wan die before your time?

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Man That Can Resist Sexual Temptation Has Not Been Born - Reno Omokri by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
Reno should speak for himself. I want to see a generation of men who understand the importance of self-control and have consciously worked on themselves. If I am in a room with a girl I don't like, do whatever you like, you are just wasting your time.

A girl I met in church once thought that I wanted to date her because I was getting close to her. I visit her, gist with her and go home the same day. The two times she visited me, she slept in my house without considering how I feel about it.

On the second night, she held me strong, squeezing me with her boobs and asked me to kiss her. "Kiss you as what?" I wondered! I cannot be that guy sleeping around with girls who supposedly have come to serve God. So, I told her that I just wanted us to be friends and not sexual partners. Next morning, she woke up angry, left my house and stopped talking to me. I have had lots of similar experiences.

So, resisting temptation is all about men understanding that sxx is a thing of the mind. If you can work on your mind and be in charge of it, your third leg cannot think for you - even when it's standing erect (aroused).
.ok
Romance / Re: How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Person wey no get money for NEPA bill dey on gen 24/7 for this Bubu regime.
no be JuJu be dat?
Cut his water off, and update us on how he drilled he own borehole... grin
Romance / Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
37 years old Jambite... Hmmm..
You invited a 14year old girl to your house when your mummy is not around...Hmmm..

Congratulations bro!!
You have only just 3 years left to arrive at one popular adage..
I celebrate you!!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Family / Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2022
It was one of the festival holidays, wey uncles and cousins dey come spend time for grandparents house na. Among all my grandparents children, my mum is the eldest but the poorest, so automatically no respect for her and even we her children. They don't call her, they don't visit her, they don't even inform her of any developments in the family and she was the one that took care of most of them when they were small... I'm the eldest among all the grandchildren, but if all of us dey together na me uncles dey send go wash car, polish shoe, iron clothes for them even in the midst of my cousins, why? Because my own family don't have anything to offer while my cousin's parents are super rich. I can't say NO because they might be of help to me someday. Now am through with school since 4years now and am calling them but none is picking my calls.. I feel bitter tho, but na life sha. Poverty is a disease everyone should fight against.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thank God for that first half goal, if not we've been very poor in the final third... Pray it doesn't cost us the 3point..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021: (1 - 0) On 11th January 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
I play Egypt to win, now Nigeria wan cut my ticket cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Going Through Heartbreak As I Lost Two Nice Ladies Who Were Virgins by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
N
Romance / Re: Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
all this girls that love lavish spending from guys beware o.. if a guy spends up to 300k on you beware o .. my neighbor's bf bought her jewelleries ,perfume , phone and other accessories and after that day we saw her dead body in a bush close to my house with her eye removed .. although I don't have her pics but am just alerting u girls especially if ur bf is super rich beware o!!.... shey you gals want to chill with the big boys
save your strength son.. they never listen..

229 Likes 21 Shares

Romance / Re: How Do You Sex Without Love by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2022
My ex then, I cud bleep her for an hour without cuming, but since we break up and I had a fling with one random babe like that, I couldn't last 1 minute, and also felt disgusted for days.. I guess I still had feelings for my ex tho..
Romance / Re: I Have Reconciled With Her. by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
It will end in premium...

Joy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Yemlizzy:

Aww nice cheesy

We fit connect smiley

already sent you an email tho.. my first time seeing someone having same birthday with me
Romance / Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Yemlizzy:
No August born here embarassed

I rep 27th
same here babe.. see my twin. We fit connect?
Romance / Re: Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!! by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2022
richmond500:
I don't understand, don't we have August here?
27th August grin
Romance / Re: Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
LordVoldermort:
It's staged...fake relationship

A girl that loves you will never text you, she will either call you, video call or send voice note and vice versa.
should I post my own conversation with my entitled gf to u.. you don't know this people man

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
You never see anything. tongue

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 1st January 2021 by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omo Game don scatter... The ref don receive credit alert...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.