Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

2pacamarushakur's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pacamarushakur's Profile / 2pacamarushakur's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Thieves Steal Car With Three-Year-Old Boy Inside In Ogun by 2pacamarushakur(m): 7:07pm On May 12
inoki247:
Omo this kain thing happen for one movie like that the man nearly kill himself just to recover his son shocked shocked
That should be "baby boy" , by Tyrese Gibson
Religion / Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:40am On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
And when the Bible came we shouldn’t leave with the Bible standard again. You are not serious here. You are just displaying your ignorance here. Live in Bible standard and you will felt peace in your heart.
Brother, he who claims to be right at all time is a fool. We learn and unlearn everyday, emancipate yourself from this divide and conquer game called "Religion" and see things in another dimension.
Religion / Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:30am On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

You yourself know that this is not a tradition of any known race it's hooliganism that's found virtually everywhere among hooligans.

However the scripture you quoted is about the use of marks put on the body of a living person to revere the dead for protection so that the dead do not come hunting them.
In all pagan customs people believe in doing one thing or another to appease the dead but God's word teaches that the dead can't help nor harm the living:

There is hope for whoever is among the living, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun! Ecclesiastes 9:4-6

So God used that law to warn His people not to fear the dead!
Brother, what you are giving to that guy is OT 101, he seems not to understand the interpretations of the bible . You can as well save your stress
Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
musicwriter:

Ok, thanks.
Do you know their charges? Can one read on their computer?
The last time i check'd on them, it was free though you will need an i.d card to gain access to it
Politics / Re: Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun by 2pacamarushakur(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
musicwriter:
I wish I lived near that place. Need a library badly to finish my book.
On Friday I went to Yabatech to make enquiry but they said, and I saw that their library is under construction. Went to UNILAG but it's only for their students and staff.
Then, went to nearby Cafe one at e-center but they're charging N2,500 a day or N250,000 for six months, which is really what I want. But then, they were playing music there!!
There is one at ilupeju, the road that link through GSK company

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: List The Skills You Have Here by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm a professional in media presentation, power points and slides, Church media/onscreen professional. I can provide you a quality, energizing and memorable services. I'm available
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 3 Stars Hotel Jobs At Mowe by 2pacamarushakur(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
yommyflo:
The role of Receptionist and hotel supervisor are currently available.

Interested applicant should forward your CV to yommyflo@gmail.com or/and call 09070064444 / 07062700141.
Good day. I just sent you an email
Travel / Re: Ethiopian Airlines Pilots Didn't Land The Plane Because They Had Slept Off. by 2pacamarushakur(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
Some pilots have reported that they often sleep off in the middle of the flight, I guess it's for the reason that there is no traffic or gridlock in the air, and it makes the whole thing boring. Lol
I concur
Crime / Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by 2pacamarushakur(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Is liquor banned in India?

In open places .. buy and take home

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Are You Jobless? Sell Yourself by 2pacamarushakur(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
ONNYX:
Any male graduate in Akute or environs?

Hardworking, trustworthy and innovative.

Must be available for immediate resumption.

Quote this post with your phone number.

Offer valid for this week only.
I'm available
Family / Re: My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! by 2pacamarushakur(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2020
star4ever:

I strongly believe there is light at the end of every tunnel.
No matter what the situation might turn out to be please never give up on your brother ok. He is coming out clean out of this addiction.
Family / Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by 2pacamarushakur(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Satan has no human race!

Adam and Eve gave birth to Cain, Abel, Seth and had other sons and daughters. Simple!

This is bible talk, and @bolded, only recorded evidences and not personal opinion can surpass.

Thanks.
Bruv, think outside the box na. The Bible is a book written for the wise ones to decode. Ok, are you even aware that the same Bible we read today is not even a complete version
Family / Re: Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test by 2pacamarushakur(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is not new, this is exactly what happened in the garden of Eden. Satan got Eve pregnant and Adam got her pregnant at the same time.

Can is Satan's seed while Abel is Adam's seed.
You are wise

1 Like

Health / Re: Coronavirus: FG adds Austria and Sweden to list of high risk countries by 2pacamarushakur(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
lonelydora:
I have too questions to ask,

1. Why are all the recovered people not telling us the drugs they were given. Why are all the doctors who treated "suspected" people not telling us the drug they used.

2. What if this corona virus is just a 'resistant' malaria?
You are not far from the trtuh. People who sales the panic sales the cure as well

7 Likes

Education / Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
maxjax:

yeah tha don ...tha realist nigga which became tha rose that grew from tha crack in tha concrete.

forever missed ma nigga
Long live the Rose that grew from the concrete when mo one ever cares. Good evening bruv, i'm a mad fan of 2pac. To me, He is the 8th wonders of the world. Incase u need any of his album, works etc
, u can holla @ ur Nigga.

1 Like

Education / Re: MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song by 2pacamarushakur(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
maxjax:
grin Amaru shakur style.....i can help them on this if they need my assistance, there'll be no resistance I'll be there in an instant

Daz it Nigga, u aint shit without your homeboy. MAKAVELI, the Realist Nigga

1 Like

Crime / Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pascalville:
Me that would soon follow suit

I don't know who you are but your life is more precious than you can ever think of. If everyone has given up on you, have it in mind that there is always someone who cares. No matter what the situations are, never give up please

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos by 2pacamarushakur(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Kilode....... Abule egba to alakuko

Bro, na harmattan u perceive

He is telling the obvious truth
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by 2pacamarushakur(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Exaggerated statistics. So in my very small world is where the 30% responsible men who don't smoke exist?

Because in truth, most of the smokers I know also have accompanying vices like cheating, lousy lifestyles, fraud, gambling... etc

I won't judge you if I know you personally, but I can't date.
I'm very weary of people who are daredevils... who do things that are socially unacceptable.
Change the company you keep. You are insulting responsible men here.
Politics / Re: Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
tegafej:
So does it mean people can buy their way to the Pope too?

Indeed money answereth all things.

Ecclesiastes 10:19. btw who is pope and the vatican
Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
REJECTION OF TRUMP'S DEAL GIVES ISRAEL THE OPPORTUNITY OF BLOWING UP ALL THE NUCLEAR SITES IN IRAN..
I like people who think outside the box. In other words, everything is masterminded

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
CSTR2:
UK is now firmly attached to America's ass hole.

They have isolated themselves from Europe and have no friends.

Their only hope for a big trade deal is with America.

Trump will use them so much it would be a pity.
Bruv, tell me more you know about UK and US cos your comment aint adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Iconworld:
Figure head in power. Shebi cerficate is not important. The Chinese will come for our assets in years to come
You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Crime / Re: 14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend by 2pacamarushakur(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2019
haywizzy007:
I love people who think out of the box...who knows? that might have been what happened exactly
Honestly, we still hv the enlightened one's in this country.It's a crazy world we are into now . I greet you bruv
Education / Re: ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
larry90500:
On a more serious note.

This discrimination against people using left hand should be addressed strictly. I'm a left handed person, and I don't like how people treat left handers.

I submit script with left hand, you submit with your right hand. The conclusion is that I have no manners abi.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww
Don't mind the mofos. I'm a core left hander and aint got no apology to any idiot. This shows us that humanity is doomed
Politics / Re: Lagos Deserves Continuity Says Gov Ambode by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74583598:

Lagos: A state that works!
No time for bickering or back biting!

Do you know why Lagos State is the best state in Nigeria?!
Because it has NEVER been governed by PDP!

You are still a Toddler because of your ignorance over political party system in Nigeria. I used to have the mindset of sarrki been the residential zone-B but urs is irredeemable. Stop been akpa amu my Nigga

Science/Technology / Re: Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming by 2pacamarushakur(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
its a welcomed development, if nothing is done about the global warming, it will be catastrophic in few decades to come, I remember when I was still very young, probably 12yrs ago, harmattan's season in rivers state was something else that I have to wash only my face and legs to go to school, but now even in the morning the entire globe is hot. If you stop all industrial action on earth, it will take hundreds of years for earth atmosphere to go back to the earths non industrial age and life will be difficult, imagine life without cars, you will trek your shoes out, a live without telephones, this is the fastest means

My brother, do you still believe in this global warming jokes.. The truth is the enemy within are the Elite who control the earth. Kindly run a reasearch on weather modification you will know the big Omen coming up
Politics / Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Don't you think its possible for Israeli rescue forces to raid the ship and rescue Nnamdi KANU just like they did to Idi Amin of Uganda to rescue the Jewish captives
sometimes you think outside the box,its not everything that the newspaper reports. I personally have an insider news wrt bokoharam fight but no newspaper will report that even the foreign media dilute the little piece of info they leak to us.
You are a free thinker bruv.At this present time, anyone who believe the report from the media and government handle is still a slave and will remain a slave forever. Whatever the elites want you to believe is what they will project on TV and news paper.
TV/Movies / Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
My list goes thus:

Gridlock'd
Little man
All about the benjamins
How high
House party
Mo money
Accepted
Strictly business
The wash
Deliver us from eva
Soul plane
Booty call
Cradle 2 the grave
Crash
Death at the funeral
First sunday
Class act
Malibu most wanted
Romeo must die
Waist deep
Undercover brother
Trading places
The preachers wife

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) by 2pacamarushakur(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olumyyde:

How do I go about it bro? For my laptop.

Download utorrent software , after installing it on ur pc look for any good torrent site like piratebay... you are good to download anythng downloadable bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by 2pacamarushakur(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Karma is an Angel. Obi the obituary is finally heading for the morgue and burial IJN. Atiku which means death is allowed, Made a bad decision to kill his political careers. Why choose VP from the forsaken tribe ?. Even shagari regretted using an Igbo for VP, because he suffered a coup de tat due to Igbo bad luck. I bet Elfufai will make DSS arrest obi the obituary once he steps his foot on northern sacred soil. I bet obi the obituary will continue financing Igbos immediately 2019 election is over, because that his secret project. Igbo amaka kwenu !!!

Health / Re: 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day by 2pacamarushakur(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Deckline:

I don't pray you get involved in an escalator acciedent. Its really terrible. No machine can function permanently for too long. Its GOD that guides and guards us.

No mind the folks, its obvious he doesn't know the difference between Escalator and Elevator

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.