Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

2rez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2rez's Profile / 2rez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 57 pages)

Autos / Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by 2rez: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2021
Nothingserious:

I had same question on mind too?
Is this better than planting same in their normal fields?

Maybe bruh grin. U see, some innovations or inventions portray indirect kolomentality aka gyroscopic brainwaves. I am not just understanding. I am not...

1 Like

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Richy4:

You are correct... Divorce is not always the solution... But in this case, In my opinion,I will support both the woman and the side chick's husband to kick their spouses to the gutters buddy...

Life is a risk.. if that woman takes a second chance with love, there is a probability that she might get a better man and there are chances that she might end up with a man like her EX..
But if fortune should smile at her and she ends up with a wonderful man, Won't everyone be glad that she took such a risk?

Yeah, if u dont take the risk, u never can tell. Like u gbamsolutely said, life na risk. grin kick their spouses to the gutter. U must be a maverick plus a realest niggar when no get time for nonsense. Divorce no go be our portion bruh. Help me with my reasoning, e no go kill yours, what realest niggars do. I feel u bruh! Keep keeping it real.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) by 2rez: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2021
Did covid 19 affect their plantation ground or were they banned from cultivating on the ground? Wetin dey occur

27 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Richy4:

You are correct.. divorce is bad no matter how one looks at it... But you did not include the psychological effect one have with a habitual cheating spouse...
The trauma of feeling inadequate each time she was on that marriage perceiving strange perfumes that was not hers, questioning one's self on why they were not enough when she sees occasional lipstick stains...
I am guessing that women tolerate and endures a cheating spouse more than the male counterparts.. just imagine what the husband of the side chick might be thinking..

I'm guessing He might likely wants to know why he was not good enough by looking for the man whom the wife cheated him with... Make some comparisons.., go home and dwell in alcohol for a while before making a decision... It is not easy...

Even if he forgives the wife, the trust is no longer there.. if the woman says she will be coming home by 4:00pm and comes home 4:30pm due to traffic or something... U and I knows Where the mind will be going within that space of 30mins... that will be tormenting two grown adults .. That is why divorce is always the solution..

U are equally not far from the truth but then, what if she got divorced & ended up with another habitual cheating spouse who cheats like his life depends on it? Wetin go happen again Unless of course she decides to stay away from men which go dey a bit hard make we yearn true fact. To this end bruh, i believe divorce is not always the solution oh.

4 Likes

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
greenie77:
Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.

There is even a possibility of the husband being the biological father of his married lover's son.

If u knew the damages divorce dey cause, una no go dey open mouth wa, dey call that word. Go ask those who had gone through divorce whether they finding it easy or not. Na trauma one lives with for the rest of one's life. Make una dey calm down if una dey vex fah. E get plenty whys.

21 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.

Easy babe! With this kind reasoning, u go get problem for marriage fah. Be calming down. Don't be too hard on yourself. Aint saying the hussy did right oh k. Nobody be saint but then, when u are angry, dont let your anger becloud your sense of reasoning. Na danger e dey cause just as dey play out for the wife so. I don clear u be that.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by 2rez: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Marlians!!! Make una dey thread softly, una no go hear. U allowed your anger to becloud your sense of reasoning resulting into danger. Dey try tame your anger before it boomerangs into danger. This applies to both genders. E don happen now. Anyway, i hope u 've learnt your lesson. Have it, wipe your tears, u go dey aiit las las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Jamopyper Buys A New Chevrolet Through Yahoo, Zlatan Hails Him..efcc Is Coming by 2rez: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wasolaa:
Fraud is low-key getting legal

Exactly, courtesy, Nigeria's fraudulent leaders.

Politics / Re: Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators by 2rez: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
FG no get shame,na today. We know what they are capable of. grin

Celebrities / Re: Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) by 2rez: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
pocohantas:
Nawa! I was surprised to see he was picked up by DSS, seeing that he posted on IG two hours ago.

Tonto should return his Lexus. Churchill complained of her holding on to his SUV too.

I was very happy for her. I thought she has gotten it right for once.

The men are trash? okay

At what point does Tonto Dikeh become the major problem? At what point would she begin to look into herself and stop playing the victim?

This is shameful and she needs to put an end to this. See a psychologist, go for deliverance in SCOAN, take a break from social media, whatever.

SCOAN sef need serious deliverance. Anyway, this Toto/Kpokpo matter go long wella. Safe to say this is season 3.

1 Like

Family / Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by 2rez: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
If this story was true, then the banker needs to go run a DNA test when he eventually finds out & ofcourse, one way or the other, he gon find out sooner or later but i do hope it won't be damn too late. BTW, what u mean u dont pray he finds out Like seriously

U humor me @ "i dont know how to tell the woman to stop doing this". Why don't u just MYOB & make profit? U practically want to wear yourself by yourself a tag called blackmailer huh? Make your egungun dey careful fah. However, if u wanna live long, keep mum. BTW, take this; DONT U DARE POKENOSE IN THE AFFAIRS OF AN ADULTERER. Her choice oh k. She gon learn when her marriage crashes. U cant keep your marriage by keep being an adulterous woman. It cant work.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Epileptic Power Supply: Nigeria To Partner Egypt On Electricity Generation by 2rez: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Now na Egypt, perhaps tomorrow go be Pakistan, Kurdistan, Turkmenistan & lastly Afghanistan till this contraption no longer stan. No need to consult a seer before u know that indeed this contraption needs urgent redemption which is power devolution aka restructuring from the orchestrators of sinister agenda (FG) otherwise...

Celebrities / Re: “D*ck Is Good…” – Eva Alordiah Advises Ladies by 2rez: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
NobleAngell:
You mean the one who's surname rhymes with the main word on this message?

wink grin
Take one for the night.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: “D*ck Is Good…” – Eva Alordiah Advises Ladies by 2rez: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmn! I guess this subtle message of hers is meant for a particular yeyebrity. If u know her, doxology. grin

Romance / Re: My Weed Down "Pics" by 2rez: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Griinhoux:
Do u need some green tea too, you want some fresh marijuana for egusi, draw soup today? Hola at me wink

Last little man standing

Where your location @ bruh? U really did a great damn work from the looking of them MJs & sorry about taking them down. Shiiit happens buh then, u are a realest niggar.

Health / Re: COVID-19: FG To Vaccinate Nigerians In Church On Sundays by 2rez: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na Ogun go kill FG & the announcement. Infact ehn, the medium when them use propagate the useless announcement, na ogun go kill una too.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Our Director, Abdulrahman Ado, Not On UAE Terror List – 9mobile by 2rez: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's easy, file a fuqing goddamn suit for defamation of name because that is what is expected of a personality like me to do if what 9mobile claimed was true. There's something fishy, my perception though.

Politics / Re: UAE Designates Six Nigerians As Global Financiers Of Terrorism by 2rez: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
CYI? No, e pass wetin normal pesin fit imagine. One nonenty go dey yearn one Nigeria upandan. Just see their dutty & unpleasant names. Na Ogun go kill all of una saboteurs for this contraption. Very very anyhow set of disgusting humans. Religion of piss & urine.

Romance / Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by 2rez: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Rotji:

LOL I still argue with my wife on if I actually proposed to her. grin
Some will just go straight to introduction without the proper ceremonial proposal ish.

If you like go propose on top Liberty Statue � your marriage will still pack up if it's not meant to be. And a marriage can last forever without any proposal done.

Last last all na wash, all na packaging and when the packaging is fully unveiled you might not like what is enclosed.

So don't dwell too much on frivolities, seek your long term wellbeing, happiness and security rather than impressing your friends and competitors grin grin grin

@ the bolded shows that u are a realest niggar & for that, u deserve a golden crown bruh.

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Spotted With "Rubber Penis" In Public: Pics & Video by 2rez: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
E too small sef or is she indirectly trying to shade someone?

U are a realest niggar. grin

4 Likes

Education / Re: In Russia They Don't Give Students Zero Score. See Why by 2rez: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
In Nigeria, hello?

Lecturer don announce to you already say A is for God.

B is for him.

C is for serious students and those available for sexually transmitted grades...all other persons can go to hell.

grin
Them suppose arrange that kain lecturer for street, teach am confirm sense & yearn am say life no hard, na people like him make am complex.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Ever Had Car Sex by 2rez: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:
Ain't trying that shit ever again mhen!!

My first car nuck engine after the deal,

As a supernatural believer, I know what it means.

Glad u know what it means bruh. Collect.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by 2rez: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
lol I understand bro, I no be simp oo, and if you see me I don't look 28, the man is an older guy from his picture of whaatapp..I feel like posting that bastards picture sef but what would I gain from it. But I just feel when you love your woman you should love her with all your heart and soul and not look outside. But thanks

Hey bruh, nah common. Cut the older nigga some slack, aight? If your woman loved u, she wouldn't have cheated on u. However, we aint perfect. Since she a good girl like u said, be easy with her when u confront her. Yeah, do confront her & let her conscience take it up from there. BTW, the niggar aint no bastard. Niggar just catching cruise & your woman, loves cruise i presume. That said, thank God the boy is yours. Once again, go easy on your woman. All the best.

Politics / Re: Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor by 2rez: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats baby girl. To even think your paale na medical doctor is arrantly nauseating. Na palm wine tapper profession fits am because he looks so much like a palm wine tapper with that hin Charlie Chaplin moustache.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife by 2rez: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol I remember back then, I looseguarded by falling in love with my client. I go dey collect nudes instead of billing her grin

Them suppose sell u to condemned iron sellers.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: The Otedola Girls Twerking And Dancing To Promote Their New Jewelry Business by 2rez: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheWolfen:
This Dog eyes go don see many THINGS
grin
Politics / Re: Imo State: Buhari Visited An Empty State, The First Of It Kind by 2rez: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLAP44:

grin

U no well aswear grin. grin grin. That photo of Buhu really got me. grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Can A Masters Graduate (female) Marry Someone With No Degree by 2rez: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Op dey there dey ask question. Hope say u get shock absorber because e go shock u when u get to know that it's happening already.

1 Like

Romance / Re: BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video by 2rez: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
abobote:
But this Boma is very stupid and uncultured, of all the single and beautiful girls in the house, he chose this married olosho

He a gigolo bruh. Once a gigolo always a gigolo. Kinda hard to stop such act. That's just it.
Politics / Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by 2rez: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lets see what the aftermath of his
visit to Imo state will yield. Wait for it. If u know u know...

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: He Has Sinuses Issue - Tega Narrates What Happened Under The Duvet With Boma by 2rez: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2021
"I often wake him up to blow his nose", human alarm huh? That's a good job right there otherwise known as blo.wjob. This married schrepp still trying so hard to prove a meaningless plus fallacious point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 57 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.