Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
Dnt worry,very soon u wil loose her 2 som1 willing 2 appreciate her fully.Must u always live in ur pasteCruxifying every girl dt come ur way cos of 1 bad experience.Up to 95 percent of our boys n girls hv had bad experiences in d hands of their partners but these does nt justify them condeming every1 else.
if na me sef I will do the same. Let the guy be. if she is his, she will stay. period.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
Even you?
Ti won ba ni omi lo ma se eja jina, ma ni iro ni
oro agba
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba: Oboy, see Brazilian hair everywhere na. You guys should be careful with the rush o. Get some customers on the ground before placing your orders. Else your money fit hang o.

Just my 2 cents sha.
That is the problem with most Nigerians. Lack of Creativity is the problem. Must everyone do brazillian hair? something that would soon be phased out.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin OMG. Me sef dey laff for here ooo. what was I even thinking? This the problem of typing very fast and not editing. Na samsung I wan talk ooooo before I put Ipad. Una see say apple and samsung dey drag my mouth too, court case no reach dem, na my mouth dem sey drag now.

1 Like

Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
Just be careful and use your head. Have reasonable fun. You were lucky the first time.
yeah... lucky
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U are safe wiv moi! wink kiss
u? *borrows Usen Bolt's legs*
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
daryoor: i guess she loves her mr wrong. And if this story is tru its obvious that its all boils down to the guys ability to satisfy her sexually, now she's addicted and she dont wanna leave and she aint never gonna leave.
yes ooo. Women an sexual satisfaction ehn, e b like flesh to human body.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
Nairaland is a place to make friends and have fun. People 'overdo' things, but i can't blame them. However, you need to respect yourself.
yeah.... besides, I doubt I will have such story to share again. lol... it would be wise to discuss it offline.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
I know who you are referring to. We learn everyday. We make mistakes. No one is perfect. Just don't be a fool forever.
u know ? ah good. but u sef know say me hardly come on romance section that's why people no too know me there, except wanna talk about heart break lol cheesy cheesy
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
alleviate2002us:

***who be this kill joy self****
I no be kill joy, biko. When something is getting out of hands, it is best to forget the making fun of people and talk sense into their head.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta: Never bring your personal business to nairaland. If you must 'do the do', keep it clean!
yeah... I learnt that the hard way. I have stopped. I had to say this due to one of the renowns romance section poster by checking his/her profile. Dont want to mention name. But just thought to myself: how foolish I was.

If I have to do it next time, it has to be a different handle.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
190 guy I dey ring uuu ooo.... check ya Ipad galaxy and return the call. it is urgent. just 5minutes
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oahray: its an individual thing, not a guy thing. I know girls who would do the same or even worse.
most girls are good at suppressing it.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
One hard lesson Iearnt... never come nairaland to talk about your shiit and since, I have stopped. snoop around you will see one that does not, but has everyone's info on his/her finger tips. Therefore can use it against you and ridicule you shamefully.

A word is enough for the wise, even if it makes nairaland boring.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oahray: huh?
I mean the emotion thing na... cant you see that the ladies have stopped but our bros, acidosis is still making noise?
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
We have been begging him all day to leave the girl and walk away and he keeps coming back
na so... hmmm. I understand why he is acting that way.

He should just stop trying to prove who is right or wrong because in reality, nobody cares. From what I know women are much better in controlling stuffs like this. We men just have to learn to conrol ours.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
acidosis™:

..don't forget to shut down your system when you're through

Bros, with all due respect, please ignore everything and anything that has to do with the SHIIT that happened. even if na insult, please ignore and with time, all the noise will peter out.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sijo01: Viewing this topic: Maria-Goretti(f), acidosis™(m), ijebabe, delkuf(m), ImpactWorld(m), 2sexy(m), Mynd_44(m), dubem3(m), Idowuogbo(f), Oahray(m), Caracta(f), Shollypopz(f) and 1 guest(s)

See them! na here all of una come hide......... oya make una induct me here, i wan belong.
Na Amebo I come do ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Acidosis, BIKO... forget the whole thing and MOVE ON. e clear. Hmmmm... na wa o
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
chemashie: Nigerians and awoof, what is big deal in paying 3k for GTBank token? If you aspire to be a good importer, there are things you will need to acquire for your business to thrive very well.
Bro, it is called preference. Whya arent you buying electronic at aliexpress but ebay? Why pay for something at a higher price when you can get the same quality at a cheaper rate?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
maxibrainz:
Can i withdraw money into the first bank master card because UBA refuse to collect my voters card for the master card and i dont have national id card or driving license
I know youu can withdraw to UBA africard but dont know of 1st bank. Give it a try.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
chrisvicmall, I love it!

But how durable are they? Dont they fall of as a result of temperature changes. Here in the tropics, I guess heat might not be my friend.

It is a nice concept but we have to weigh some factors that may affect it you know.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: omasys(m), Dopefiend(m), Chibenze(m), wonderiyke, steve10(m), Maxymilliano(m), [size=20pt]Chrisvicmal[/size], Chrisvicmall, cashmentor(m), Chudoify, Chydoo, babatv, aboaed, 2sexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

Na wa oooo
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
hayoakins:

To get FirstBank Mastercard,

Open any account i.e. Savings, current etc...according to the staff, Mastercard will be ready in 4days and cost 750NGN, once you get the card, inform the Customer service officer, you want to use the card for online payments, the CSO would be the one to activate the card for online transactions and not you paying 3,000NGN for token in the case of GTB...that's all the i know about FirstBank's mastercard
It is the same cost with UBA Africard--N750.
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: no other guy besides my hsband has
so he is the first to do you?
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Saecula:
Ma guy can I successfully buy say a phone or laptop online and receive it.
I live in the East?
yes you can.. please goto the business section and there is a hot thread on importation there. I dont want to derail that is why I cant discuss it here. You see some of my contributions there.
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Table Leg :

Has your boyfriend not jumped into the shower with you before?
Or what is the difference between a guy that has seen a woman stark nak.ed and one who sneaks into the bathroom when she is having a bath?!
You dont have to be one's hubby before you can see them taking a bath!
ask her ooo.
Politics / Re: Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital by 2sexy(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite: One oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the US government made sure the oil firms paid $20bn immediately to protect the income of people affected and start immediate cleanup. After that payment is secured, months later, those responsible have now paid over $5bn in fines.

The leaders our fucktards pray for, watch repeatedly as people in the Niger Delta's means of livelihood are destroyed. They do not punish the perpetrators or demand clean up, instead they mingle with them. Till today, the large parts of the Oil Delta is completely poluted. They are busy sharing oil blocs between themselves so they can live ostentatious lives to oppress the fucktards praying for them. The people of the SS who had their livelihoods resort to kidnapping, which has now metamorphose into generally kidnapping where it is the fucktards that are being kidnapped. But the fucktards will pray for their leaders.

Our stewpid black baboons! grin grin grin
God bless you ...
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u r delusional
is that the best you can can ni? huhuhuahahhaha *evil laughter*
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why wld u let a guy who is not ur husband enter the bathroom wen u are bathing?
ask her what she went to do in the guy's house. shebi dem one fvck ni? d truth is that if you go through the girl's life, you will find out that she has had a more caring and loving guy but dumped him, never appreciated him.

so this what you get when you dont appreciate good things.. na so una life be women, RUBBISH! I dont feel and iota of pity or simpathy for her. she is even lucky that they have profer a solution for.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u r one seriously weird dude
grin grin grin grin grin. dont worry. I will come look for you tongue
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lmao why did u edit I have 5 to iPhone 5. So ur sister started using a phone that was released last year some years ago grin don't count ur school fees as part of ur money
were... I mean when telecom hit Nigeria... 2000,2001

ode!

You edited it to I have 5 MONDI when intially, it was I have iphone 5. who are you trying to fool?

Pack for one corner jor.
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2013
she did not. The guy took it while she was bathing.
mondi_cheeks: Why did she give him her nude pics in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.