Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 118 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Which One You Will Press ? by 2sexy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Guys consider this to be an interview section.

You have to wear your thinking hat

Red: means danger and we have no possibility.

I will press green: the colour green depicts fruitfulness and we are also told that there is 50% chance. cool

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2013
hmmm.... na wa o.

So my guy business friend stpat1 sabi love like this e wo... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
kenny011:
Not at all 2sexy, I have a bit of experience in oil and gas, did my I.T in Total and I can say I know a bit or two about the business, particularly the processing aspect
Okay... it is nice. I love processing--crude oil production operation.

Mostly the activities that takes place from the wellhead, flowstation and then to the terminal.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Okay... u know u light up NL romance section and if that light dim, it aint good. we talk later.
Idowuogbo:
awww.. am gud now bebe! one of many tins.... songs of praise don wipe am! i conquered papi! cool
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
oh.. you clarified already so dont take my initial post P
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
kitty kat:

Why did u study mech eng in the 1st place?
I think the problem is orientation. He probably does not know the value of being a mechanical engineer. Yes, I have met a lot of people who in other schools hardly know anything about the oil and gas industry. But once they come in contact with me or any PTI student for that matter, we light them up in flame.

Some colleagues who came from Auchi poly changed their orientation when they stepped in to PTI. Some people study courses without knowing the benefits, values and potentials of such courses.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
well, it shall be! am aite! wassup wiv u? u don update ur blues? i dey go dia now sha
hmmm... I am touched that u feel this way. I wished and couldnt only make u smile but laugh at the same time. cool
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
lola.luv:
Chei. This is why I love following ID. She leads me right to the juicy stuff!gringrin

Abeg, make una find me one e-boyfy too o. I want to be in loff!grin
I dey tell u. I landed here through her.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Qasminho: House, I thought I must let you guys know these,

I was ordering for tablet pcs yesterday, at the course of payment, I filled in my data, then I was re-directed to a VISA VERIFICATION page to AUTHENTICATE my card (surprised cuz that was the 4th tym I'l use the card of recent), they showed me a form and I Filled in the info they requested (after confirming the page is secured) which includes, SIGNATURE PANEL CODE, CARD HOLDER DATE OF BIRTH, CARD EXPIRY DATE, MOBILE NUMBER, It wasnt funny When I was told the info i entered doesnt match the ones on their database, therefore, they blocked my acount and I couldnt complete that very deal. So much angered, I tried again, same thing. They gave me a number to call, worst yet, they wiped my credit without saying a word. I slept last nite an angry dude!

Couldnt wait much as the Cock crows, I then go to the UBA branch where I signed up for the card, after several minutes of explanation to the dude in the customer care sect that led to VERBAL exchanges (he thought I gave the wrong info which I argued against), seeing the confidence in me, he later calmed and told me to write a letter to the Manager which I did immediately, he then told me to Check back on Tuesday.

1 thing is, I checked my balance online and it was intact buh am nt ok as I need to finalize the deal.

This the problem with this UBA Africard thing... till date, I cant log into my online account. What I usually do is to pay in the money as if say na kolo I dey use because I cant seem to withdraw as well. Well, I never get their time sha...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
rozayx5: EURGBP take me to the promised land grin
grin grin naughty boy!

Wow...planting my domaining seed, channel the proceeds into importation and while studying forex...

Hmmm... what a way to start with JUST 5k naira while some of my ex classmates whom we all left school in September are still thinking of what to do. Yet, they laughed at me and wondered what I was always viewing on my phone wherever I go.

KUDOS! to all the business men on here. WE ROCK!
Education / Re: How Good At Math Are You ? by 2sexy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
abiL: 20!!

BODMAS cool
Exactly... you cant solve it without BODMAS
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
rozayx5:

welcome, now you have indeed shown real interest, just start working on what i told and make those contacts, in no time shud be a polished trader, just play the game according to the rules cool cool
yes boss!
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
natruetalk:

welcome my 2sexy i dey enjoy you all round NL threads. yes u are on right place to hammer just follow my oga here you will never regrete it.
Thanks bro... honestly, I dont know I was this popular o. I do things because of the passion not because I want to impress antone. God bless you all
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2013
honeric01:

When you are done with babypips, then put $20-$100 and test your knowledge "practical" with it.
Thanks bro... I will.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2013
kenniojo:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

HA!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY UUUU
DOMAIN
IMPORTATION
NOW FOREX....

GUY , IF U NO FINISH THAT UR HOUSE FOR VILLAGE BY JUNE I GO TELL MOD AND SEUN TO BAN U FROM USING NAIRALAND .... LOL

MY GUY HOW U DEY ? FOREX NA MIND OO DETERMINATION... WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE... $1000 TO $$$$$$ LIKE ROZAXY5 D BIGBOI AND SURVEYCASH THE PROF

Na so... I have a high taste business knowledge. Dont blame, it is just who I am. Now watch me build this from scratch... That is how I do my things.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2013
[size=30pt]2SEXY WAN JOIN FOREX OOOOHHH[/size]. grin

I did start forex back in 2007 but abandoned it while still at the demo stage.

But after talking seeing rozay and another friend told me off here, I decided to give it a short once more.

I was referred to babypips.com.

How long does it take to master forex on average(I no say no master for the thing)? or how long should I school myself before starting?

Everything I knew don evaporate oooo cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2013
hahahhaa... people don run ooo. Una dey fear this bitter lemon? choi. dem neva born u well. U dare threaten me? say one thing go happen to ur full household.

Now, read this, you throw one, I throw 3... angry
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You didn't answer my question. But let me settle for what's in your last post.
Ok. So you are so concerned about the fact that the guy did not woo me long enough? Or is it the fact that I am not his official girlfriend?
You must be so concerned that you have little or no regards for your dead fore fathers. And I wonder why that is. Perhaps you were adopted and you know little or nothing about your lineage?
Oh well, I guess I will just leave you to their wrath instead. They will know how best to deal with you.
Afterall I don't know you from jack and I don't wish to.
Pls don't be surprised when strange things start happening to you.
haahhaha... i dey laff, If you knew me, or anything that had to do with my birth, even satan dey take cover! go ask people who has tried in the past but failed... not trying to exaggerate lady just because this is an online forum. if you knew anything about me or my birth, d skeleton inside ur body go run... I swear. You wan go metaphysical? do you? do you want dare it?

3 Likes

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He is pissed! shocked
idowu... I never see this kind rubbish for my life.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Oh I see! You are trying me right?
Are you a student or a graduate?
see u ? just see you? see ur life. the worst part is that you have no iota of shame... no shame at all.

Sorry to say, you CANT make a good wife no matter how much u try. You only end trying to force everything.

The truth is that you grew up not taking notes of things that goes on in your environment and the world at large. you never see anything.

In all my life, I have never seen any lady as, a Lagos babe for that matter, that is a dumb as you.

perplexing over a relationship that you dont know whether you are his girlfriend or not.

No resistance. Come here ,you come. Go there , you go. The last part will be, open your legs, you will open.

Forget all the he respect body crap. ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND? NO!

Did he woo you ? NO

How long did he chase you? 0 days

You started by FLIRTING and that is the summary of this whole shiit you put up here.

Go drink bed man SPER.M jor. Oshi!

5 Likes

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: I dare any other busy body to come back here and say one more word, just one more word of "advice" to me again and that person will explain to me how his or her "advice" will make him or her sleep better at night. You will also explain to me how it will resurrect your dead ancestors. Or how it will make Dangote make you his personal accountant.
Waka sege bansta!
Enough is enough!
Come here and talk again if you want to see real bullying.
Isi ewu! Anofia!
Agbaya oshi!

Abeg go park for canal jor wetin sef... your won too much. haba... who are u and what have u got that the world can not live in peace? what is so special about you? u smoke bed man sper.m? wetin jajajajjajajaja every where like a nak.ed mad woman.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Face ur market abeg! Nonsense! He reach ur side? undecided
I tire o.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
[size=25pt]if ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise[/size]
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique: Gosh!!! @ 2sexy: I dnt have her pics o. I dnt have anything that belongs to her,neither do I have any info on her(dat she gave). My only convo wit her was simple n short(just btw 24hrs). It's gonna be childish of me to use her info against her....*slapping myself. Who even send me make I tell am say I sabi her? I for just quite,pretend like say I nor know anything*.
bro ido k. I understand but dat does not mean things arent happening. Me i b guy and can survive but d women are more vulnerable...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
jesu! ur point is? abeg na 2 sentence i ask o!
omo, 4get dat 1. I just want make she know say things dey happen... U b ogbologbo on ur own and knw how to deal with people. Not everyone can do that.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*whispers*

bobo, u no dey hia word?
i tire o. Idowu, u b correct babe and u sabi handle somethings....
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

Did you lolz. Lemme check our convo. Well,I dnt want dis to look like I'm taking it personal or nothing. Maybe you might know Udofot(he studied accounting). He finished in 06. Some of his friends are Uyai,Yakki,Desmond,etc. I showed someone ur pix n he knows you. My ex studied enviromental sciences in finished same year with you. Dont wanna start callin names. I just told you abt ur school thing cos you said no one knows you outside here;dnt be too sure my dear.
guy, I think you should stop it right there. And you are beginning to sound funny. I think she made a mistake in the first place by giving you her pics.

Irrespective of what may have transpired, all this is uncalled for, seriously.

That's why NL romance section is becoming a more dangerous place for the ladies, especially.

Sweetlemon, please take down any picture of you which may be hanging around on NL. This what kitty kat was explaining to you earlier. In all honesty, I expect you to be sensitive to your privacy.

I have a friend on here, a lady actually. She added me on 2go. To be frank with you, I dont know her nairaland handle. Why? The same reason you have failed address-privacy!

Her reason is that she has experienced some shiit here, romance section. I understand and never bothered about asking her for the handle or any other contact. She has my number but I dont have hers. We have been good friends and she contacted me for advise which i have be able to help her with.

Well, I had to share this so that you can understand that this place can be fun as well as deadly!
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

jesus christ is lord!!!! let me burst ur bubble girl. i know you,the school you attended,pple who finished in your set and also know some of ur friends. you finished from igbenedion university,okada. scratch dat. or you want me to give you more info on you? i might have even met you in one of my previous visits to ur sschool. my ex finished from there,same set with you(2009). my dear,u're not as intelligent as you think;sorry to say.
Are you serious? hmmm...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nairaland No.1 professional amebo...
Idowuogbo:
me wannabe? e gbe le o! if i catch u? anyways...u yab me i yab u , e-friendship progresses.

as for d updates, drop ur pin na! so i can ping u for direct updates. tongue tongue

Romance / Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by 2sexy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
I BURNT MINE... some people say I shouldnt have done that. who cares?
Romance / Re: Feeling Irritated by 2sexy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Okay make I tell una... she fvcked another guy period!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
hahk'ma:

why not try idea according to chemashie which states that you negot as though you can purchase in larger quantity and you ask for a few just for proof of authenticity and quality, that way you will still pay the price as though you are buying in bulk. I did and it worked.
thanks... I will do that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.