Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
chikeorji123:
Plus collecting my spare key from her then show her the EXIT door..
spare key? No, I will hand her gun to kill the OP.
Romance / Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
yorke1: OP, Well... we are different in ways. The love you said you have for her should have vanished or rather died with her wayward way. Use your head...your love for any gal should be a function of the way she act or behave towards you. That's the golden rule and stop acting foolishly under the influence of love!
at the bolded. you have just stated how I no deal with them. garbage in garbage out. you get what you give me. pronto.

No complex mathematics.
Business / Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete:

take a look @ the thread in his siggy and u will be fine.
lol... siggy...? you think so? lets see.
Romance / Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2013
[size=50pt]OP, YOU ARE CRETINOUS person[/size]!
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2013
ellotts: HOW GENUINE IS THIS INFO?
dont even think about it. This is the problem with many Nigerias. When give out free, they don't value it.

What will it cost you to go through this thread, read and take not of a few salient point? You eyes and hands are itching for hidden info that may cost you money. Na wa for some people brain sha

2 Likes

Business / Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete:

Ok..Tnx. Will give it a shot soon.

And tomorrow, someone will copy all these stuffs u've explained into an ebook and put a price tag on it.

Keep up d good work bro.
copy? I havent really said anything here... I am not stupid to tell the real koko na...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2013
Thanks vikin... may be I should try some online resources too to help me with the CV work and modification.
Business / Re: What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? by 2sexy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
albacete: mr moderator, why am i seeing "This post has been hidden" in place of my post?
It seems to me that u are getting power drunk with this little role that u've been given. Be careful oo.

@2sexy, what i mean by empty is that a domain doesn't have any financial costs like hiring a web developer or database administrator (or does it?), it is just a name.

So it means that one can sell a domain much higher than a full fledged website, right? Depending on demand.

not really much higher. But if you consider the wahala in setting up a website, marketing and all that, domaining is quite less stressful. just the name, park am for anywhere, then sell later. na d quality of the name be the koko
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2013
and later some pupu go say naija men are not romantic...

Skydeep carry go jor... e clear and na who no like better thing? Oga xynerise, you do well jare. I see the kind wife u marry.

Make other girls dey fool demself up and down dey catch fun.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Soyedele1: Well,I'm a very good cook as you don't need to waste your money..just send me 3k to cook something nice for you.at the end of the day,you will still save yourself some cash bro..
Jokes apart,I don't always buy the idea of going to eatry.there are beautiful places out there yu can take her to..2sexy had a point bt I think the heartbreak hit him hard...cheers
yes it did and a big one at that. I was hating girls after that experience but I thank God that I have learnt my lessons, grown much wiser and now appreciate good girls.
Romance / Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 2sexy(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2013
jackpot: will you keep quiet there, you punny hunter! tongue angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Romance / Re: What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys by 2sexy(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2013
ayosmiles: I realized i didnt give her enough attention nd she became insecure, dats why she allowed other guys. I have since accepted responsibility nd we are now friends
friends? you are a dead meat!
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2013
Vikin, please I have worked on my CV but I dont think it is good enough. Can you help me review and critic it or if you can help me with someone who is good in that aspect?
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2013
Serendipity:
Maybe the guy should be pardoned for harbouring that thought. He may be a neophyte or novice in such matters.
BUT then again, He that has ear let him hear...
you are right. he may. because I too was new to this dating thing back then and worst off all is that she had been in the game before me. He may not be new though because there are somethings that love could make us do you know.

Me I like myself, I can tell you now just as it is. If I decide to tell again otherwise, with the current "wise-up" syndrome in me, then I am just playing games with her.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 by 2sexy(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2013
2good: Stop this stupid threat from your non existing imaginary god. You're definitely high on something and currently hallucinating that is why you claim to hear from god. You have a medical condition and need to see a psychiatrist.
Bro, God does exist please. He really does exist. But people tend to twist the truth.

The same God whom this man is referring to also stated in the bible that before man will eat, he will have to work for it. Please asking him if I am saying the truth or not. It is written there in the Bible where God told Adam that hence forth, since they have disobeyed him, they will have to work hard before they eat. That is to tell you that God does not condone laziness.

Please also ask him what the same bible said about "faith WITHOUT work"

I dont know much about the Bible but I will be doing more to read it in order to learn more.
Romance / Re: Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex by 2sexy(m): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2013
LastApostle: I broke up with her because each time we did be intimate,she shouts disturbing the neighbours and after the fulfilling experience do beg me to go see a surgeon for reduction...dunno what she meant by that till I sacked her
grin grin grin grin grin. it means you carry excess ammunition go war. I once heard about a lady who uses hot water to massage vaginna after se.x with her boyfriend.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 1:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Serendipity:
LET it not be seen that I'm parsimonious or niggardly. No. I can give a girl something that I think she needs and not a 'want' motivated by the desire to keep up with the joneses; say she use a BB curve that is in a very good condition and just all of a sudden she just wants to upgrade maybe to meet up with her friends, She go meet her papa be that. But if she needs, I repeat needs something that I can easily afford, then what prevents me from providing same, be that person a female/ male friend or even an acquaintance

Bro, thank God that you understood me. But you know the funniest thing about things like this, he will still spend that money on the girl. My elder brother used to warn me then that YOU DONT START a relationship by spending money on a girl. did i listen. But you know, they experience is the best teacher. It just that I have made a promise to myself that I will stop sharing that info on nairaland. Na wetin she no use my eyes see? even go fvck another guy sef.

if the OP like, make him listen, if him like make e no listen. na him no. I was had my own share, my friend too has had his and I dont think is a bad idea if you have your own share too.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thanks
Vikin:

Dont worry, its well. even if they post you to Zamfara, you are a corper, there is always a way to return where you want. you can go to on 2weeks camping, then enter PHC while giving up your monthly allowee to someone to cover up for you. All na service to the country! tongue
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
pfii: Hmmmmm........guy 7k (cab inclusive). U don't have a car? So what. Y not just be ur very real self. If u use cab now, will u always take her around in a cab? When u guys start dating should she take cab to ur place and u will pay? Don't start what u can't even continue o. Take Danfo, what's there? Will she claim that she has never entered danfo b4?
Na wa o. After u pple will say we like money too much when na una start am o.
the guy never see wetin some girl dey do. He want claim big boy.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
if you want to date her, why not take your time and see if she is really worth spending that 7k for? Bro, what I shared above is a REAL life story. It is left for you to take it or not take it.
kay29000: Yea, i wanna date her. Okay, thanks, i will take my time.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
kay29000: Guys, this is not about spending money on her, it is about spending time with her. If there was a quiet park i could take her to, i would.
do you want to want date her? if yes, take your time.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lovetinz: Ask her if she wants to be taken out on a 7k budget or recieve a 7k gift to go shopping.
Your problem will disappear.
if I were in his shoes, I wont do it. Period. If I have to do it, the time is too young for that.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
jumkoe: exactly u 1st introduce goodies n u expect dat to last if am her i knw u are lookin 4 sumtin else
apart from that, you even good, it has been proving from my own personal experience that money cant buy love.
Romance / Re: Pls Help...where Can I Take Her With 7k? by 2sexy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
hisblud: Bros wrong move. Tomorrow you will come here bashing ladies as golddigg.ers and call them names. just friday and you wan spend 7k for her? Slow down, you need to take in a deep breath. Relax
Exactly! That was how I started the most disastrous relationship I have ever had. And I will NEVER in my life repeat such again. if the dem make them call me stingy. Who cares? If dem like call me broke ass, who cares? OP, you will be dead before you know you got yourself into.

I dont know your plan with this girls. if you wish to date her for real, here is what will happen. she will sponge on you and when she finds someone she likes, if hasnt got one already and wont tell you, she will smash your face/heart to the ground. MONEY CANT BUY LOVE.

DONT DO IT! NEVER START A RELATIONSHIP by spending on a girl because when she start misbehaving, you would want to spend more to please her. because the thought of what you had spent is really scary. And so, you end up wanting to spend more and more and more while you drown yet she wont love you.

A friend shared a story of how he spent thousands on a girl but when she started misbehaving, he spent more. look, dont even think she will love you because you have spent money on her. if she meets someone who has a better offer, she will dump your sorry a55. Look at it from this angle: just as you are trying to please her, so are other guys.

Back to my friend. He , just like me, started by spending money on this girl, he secured admission for her etc.My own na small sef... we are talking of over 500k but despite that, in a midst of someone who was to reconcile both of them, an elderly man who this friend of mine had reported to, and the man ask her if she loved him.

What do you think was her answer? SHE LOOKED INTO HIS EYES AND THAT OF THE MAN AND SAID SHE DOES NOT LOVE HIM.

My heart sank when I heard those word.

If I were you, I will use that 7k to buy clothes for myself of look for an item to add to my room to look good. IMO, that is much better way to impress a girl.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 2sexy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

what?? lol
grin grin grin grin
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
chemashie:
I dropped over 5 sites in US/UK where you can buy cheap electronics on this thread but people are still looking for what for ways to fall flat. Many info marketers have used info on this thread in their seminars to make money, that was why i went solo for a while. Someone contacted me after seeing this thread & still has gut to ask me to train him free after all he learned in a paid seminar. People should start dropping what they have achieved rather than asking questions.
bro, the state of the mind of a average Nigerian is really pathetic. I dont really know how to explain it. Is it that people have become soe lazy to ready or what?

I am not surprised at all by this. I am remember when I created a thread to sell my domain flipping ebook and places the price at 4K. Some people will still send me an email asking me how much I was selling it for. some will say it is say it is too cost. 4k too cost AND to think that I am selling what I gave actually done. whereas there is guy on complete sport who has been selling domain package for 3 years now and charging 20k per head.

Give me a time with that guy and I will prove has never sold a single domain nor has ever registered domain.

People need to take advantage where they see it. Among the people that even showed interest was one who said he is waiting for the people that bought my ebook to come and testify before he will as if I am begging someone to buy. He forgot that I have been in the Internet marketing business for long and I can easily understand any Internet business model, adapt easily and get result. When I was learning the domaining thing I didnt say let me wait for any one.

I am quite the adventurous type and I dont wait for anyone. I dive after careful observation. Presently, I am thinking of paying someone 20k tp teach me web development beyond the usual wordpress website that I know of. That is me and how I do my things, especially when I know that what I will gain will benefit me in the end.

Dont be surprise that some people, after reading this, will still attend seminars.

1 Like

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
kinsley, please send me an email please. Ur line no dey go at all. network bad. But e ring just now and then cut midway. that is my etisalat number.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
kinsley, i dey call u e no dey go oooo.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
bros no vex. I go text u my 2nd number. No mind e jor, I give my second phone battery to my Aunt husband for temporary use.
Kingsleyinfo:
o boy i don call your number tire,
how things na

anyways happy new year bro

we shall get there this year
IJN amen
Romance / Re: Reasons Why Some Spinsters Might Not Get Men To Marry Them by 2sexy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
acidosis™:

Did you see my pm ?
cheesy wink
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin:

i wish you would serve in PHC, although you will be posted to teach but you can still find your self in some oil service company. if not, during your one yr stay, you develop yourself professionally and start your job search before passing out.

Honestly, I tried working it through a friend to PHC but according to him, there were only 2 slots and the only one left was reserved for him. I have left everything in the hands of God. If he could send me to school without my parents, he sure can do more. I have evaluted my life since 2008 till this moment and the most beautiful thing is that he has always sent me angels in human form that has been helping. Serious, that is a summary of how I have lived my life till date. Most of the things I have enjoyed till date where through not even relatives of mine. So, I am not worried anymore. If he could feed the birds in field, how much more I being a human and a son of his. I hope you understand what I mean.

I know when it is time, he will send someone to me.

God is awesome. cheesy wink smiley

3 Likes

Family / Re: Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave by 2sexy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
OP, from what you have said so far, it is obvious you have a good wife.

I think you should remove emotion and take action as a man. I can allow such if and only if I know my wife is not good woman.

Some mothers can be very funny when it comes to issue about their sons. Please dont let emotions cloud your judgement and do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.