Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 118 pages)

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello guys

I checked for some electronic in alibaba and noticed that the have something like "mini Order" does this mean that is the amount you must order at lowest before they sell to you or what?
Romance / Re: He Gave Her 3 Million Naira by 2sexy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
funny, she only knows how to ask for money but dont know what to do with it.

This is effect of being a parasite with no self-development of any kind. Na only how to ask for money una sabi and how to chop am.

SMDH!

5 Likes

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
hmmmm... #sweetlemon cool

If that guy broketh ya heart, just dial 911#teamsweetlemon. wink
Romance / Re: Being Ditched: How do you react? by 2sexy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
hahahhaha.. o boy, take heart ehn?

Na so e dey be when b say na ur luf pass d oda person own.

meaning you probably it was a 70/30 or 80/20 or 90/10 thing... na ur number high pass.

Next time, make it 50/50...like out local chess( draff) when ur opponent move on step forward, you move one step forward as well... that is my own rule. Love is over hyped.
Agriculture / Re: Investing In Agriculture 2013 (smart Option) by 2sexy(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2013
OP hmmm hmmmm... hope you planned well for this . I no wan hear lipsrsealed
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Qasminho:

He's not kidding, they'l nt tell U how much it cost, they'l just deduct it frm Ur first deposit.
yeah...true. But I paid for mine on the first day. I was asked to come to with a minimum of 1k bu I went there with 10k.

The only problem with this UBA africard is their web PIN. If you dont change it the very day you get it, you will have problem with it and will not be able to log in again.

So, take not. There are 2 PINs on a transparent silvery covering. Peel is off and press it against a white paper to see your PINs. The PIN at the top is for your ATM while the one at the bottom is your web PIN for logging on to myubaafricard.com

change both PINs and you will be fine. Ask the customer staff questions where you are not clear.

1 Like

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 2:06am On Jan 07, 2013
Rolly83: Nice thread,i can see that alot of guyz re very excited to work in an oil company!its nice though but seriously we should'nt focus too much on Mobil,Shell etc.there re alot of other good companies 4 instance where i work(Sahara Energy Ltd)in onne portharcourt,their package is very good...
bro, as far as I am concerned, I dont cared about the names as long as it will allow me to build a career from scratch and give well fitting horizon.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Caracta:
When you call me, i wake up. I'm very sensitive to my cute moniker.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
oyintiloye:
Thanks a lot for your conern. I need textbooks on the basics/fundamentals of petroleum engineering and geology of petroleum engineering. I would prefer electronic/soft copy books(.pdf, word..... files). If you do not have electronic formats. Get me the authors of the very good ones available, so I can be able to order them online or search online for their soft copies. What course are you? My email oyinsreal@yahoo.com.
I think you should send him a PM but meanwhile, you can check scribd.com. I once downloaded some ebook from that place, but you will need to upload a file before you can down. Just use the search bar on there.

PLease incase you get any ebook from him, take not of my email in my signature and kindly send to me.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
surveycash:

Nice tab.
you get eyes even without seeing the pic..

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Hello guys, I just got an email from an abadoned yahoo mail.

Good day, Sir

We'd like to offer our Best 10 " Tablet PC to you with Best price USD175.

Main Features:

10.1" IPS 1280x800px 10point-touch Capacitive Screen,Android 4.0.4,Metal Housing
1GB RAM / 16GB-32GB ROM
Rockchip RK3066 Dual core up to 1.6GHz
Built-in Bluetooth/ HDMI/WIFI/G-Sensor/Dual Camera
7200mAH Battery,6-8hours with Wi-Fi on

What do u think about the spec...?
Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2013
authecosta911: On point bro.
text me your number with nairaland username.... have u gotten ur Africard
Adverts / Re: Domain Flipping Profit Goldmine--How I Made My First $500 In Less Than 7days by 2sexy(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2013
emmaxman:

2sexy, u claim to be helpin students like us but i dnt think its tru. 4k multiply by 250ppl = 1m. Am sorri, u are an e-book seller n not domain flipper. help poor 9jerians n not collectin d little in their hands. Be ur brodas' keeper mr 2sexy.
who told u that all those people bought it? lol.. i laff. only a few people took action and not up to 6 bro. just like you, they were doubting but I am doing my thing silently and that is why I dont make noise any more. Happy Sunday grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2013
Flytefalls:
Sigh. Back to real world if he goes. I'm ride or die cool
nah... not go. you can always commnicate via other channels
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 4:22am On Jan 06, 2013
e ban 190 again?

rubbish...

anyway, I think I will tell 190 to use his time elsewhere so that it does not seem like his life depends on this shiit hole call nairaland.
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker: @2ruink the thread initiator where at thou been?
I tire ooo. I don send am text but him no even respond at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.