Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: @ osarieme abi ki l'oroko e,
Why are you so bothered about me? Why do you care so much about my relationship with this guy? How does it affect your sleeping and waking up? How will it affect your concerntration at work. Or in school? So why force me to take your advice? Pls can you list at least one thing you will gain from it considering the fact that I don't know you from Adam? Just one!
If you can produce one good reason, you can keep staying and say what you like. If not then pls I beg you in the name of God to go! GO!
Ahn ahn! See me see serious wahala o!
ahahahahahahaha....
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Olodo rabata oju eja l'o mo je!
Nothing else penetrates your head. If your are not jealous or bitter why don't you just GO! GO!
You ve given your advice abi? Then go! Why force it down my throat? Why? What will you have to gain? You know me before?
People come see me see wahala o!
ahhahahahahhaahahah...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Activityj: Please can someone show me a nice refurbish laptop on ebay/amazon!thanks
go there and type that keyword into the search bar... you are good to go.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello guys, I want to import this portable washing machines from Alibaba but I dont have the capital to buy them in large quantities from there as it is required. I can manage to start with 10,11,12,13

What is the best way to go about this,
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
kitty kat: U can work in other field apart from oil and gas. Eg coca cola, lever bros and similar. I am better withh advising u on O and G, since that's my field.
Kitty-kat,ur 080xxxxx? please! wink
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2013
AlterEgo™:

Lol tongue
The megedefegede you and your ilk have been spewing on here na imm reasonable koh undecided undecided

undecided undecided
You don dey gbongbolosiga tongue tongue grin grin
lol puyaka... i man ina dey ariya wan smoke ganja... tongue

put ya hands in the air lemme give you ganja tongue wo oin ganja farmer tongue
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2013
AlterEgo™:

Nobody is advising her, all the pud-whackers just want a piece of her. Unfortunately, she cares too much and that's fueling the appetite of the angry wolves!
Posse of zombies!
abeg pack for one side... who want a peice of her? Name them. if you got nothing reasonable to say, sling your hook!
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2013
190-the-clown:
Why kant people leave this lemonade alone
bro... that was my mistake o.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I got two powerful tips from the last thread I opened and I think they helped me come this far with him.
I have gotten more tips on this thread to add to what I got off line. So it's not in vain.
And I think YOUR problem with the way I describe the guy is jealousy. You are so angry that he's all what you have been praying to be! It's pretty obvious.
Did I tell you his name or the kind of business he does? Did I tell you where he lives? Do I tell you whether he gives me things or what he gave me? Did I tell you what we talk about? We quarrel as well. Did I ever come here to tell you about the quarrels and disagreements? So pls check yourself abeg
UNA SEE AM? hahahaha...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=30pt]EVERYBODY ADVICING THE OP IS WASTING THEIR GAD DAM TIME PERIOD![/size]
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Osareime: I have one question. How would this guy feel if he knows his business is on nairaland like this? Except he knows already.

Too much of your relationship is on here. Made the mistake once and when I told him he wasn't too pleased. If he is a private person I doubt he would appreciate you taking advice from the public on your relationship.

This thread is unnecessary. Your mum or sisters or close friends could have given u advice. This is unnecessary and seems attention seeking wi you going on and on about his status and family and conversations wi you.

Learn to keep ure life private.

We know what you look like cos we have seen many of your pics and you still come here to give us so many details about ure relationship with this guy.
You don't even know us.
I more be his sister or his cousin or his friend. I think it's too much. If we dont know what you look like its a bit okay. We know your face well. With makeup and without make up. So anywhere we see the both of you we know it's him that you are referring to and you don't know where you would meet someone from here.

Seems very attention seeking to me. Hope it's not the case.
My own two cents.
sister, koyo. you are but what shs has gained here can hardly be compared to what she would have gotten offline.

The only problem is how she has been describing the guy, which no one forced her to, and also another problem that tells you how she reasons.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2013
rhemaplus: You don't put the cart before the horse. Everything in life has order that must be followed. The question I need to ask is that, who are u to him? Is he your boyfriend, fiance, or simply an admirer. If u were asked that salient question in his house, what will be your response? To me, you are acting too fast. A whole one week with someone you are not even sure of his intention except that he is so much into you? A whole one week for someone that has not promised you marriage? Where is your pride, sis? If I were you, I won't even sleep a day in his house, just go the same day and go back. If he wants you to stay that long in his house, let him do the proper thing, which is proposing to you! I simply feel he wants his family to assess you before he makes his choice and that to me is demeaning. He may have shown you that he really means well, loves you, wants you but he is simply taking you for granted albeit unknowingly. A little strength to say no and not act too desperate as you are acting now is all you need. There is a saying that what you hold tenaciously to, you eventually lose, what you let go, you have may be best appropriate in this situation. Don't stay that long in his house, it is too cheap and demeaning maybe not to him but to an average 'onlooker' and 'these onlooker' may be the ones to determine your fate.
GBAM... I hope she listens to this. The best so far.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
kaboninc:

Abeg free the babe oh. This is the 10th page and she's been following. So she should able to make wise decision. After all, she's 'intelligence'! #intelligent
I hear you.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2013
kaboninc:
My advice is that you be yourself. Its very simple. On a side note, I think you still have a lot to learn. Its not about being intelligent or outspoken but having wisdom

#addiction is really a bastard!

WISDOM is highly lacking in her.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^I'm not even sweetlemon and ur comment just scared d hell out of me.
lady this world is a wicked place to behold.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee:
Why r u scared?
We live in a dangerous world and every line ought to be scrutinized before taking that leap. Far too many i wish i knew stories all over he place.
The simple rule is to use one's head in synchronim with the heart not asynchronism.
you have summarized the whole thing in a few words.But you know what, na rubbish u dey yarn. That is what it is to her.

My Aunt does not even know where the father of her 2 children is till today. Over 20 years now.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee: How about you just being yourself? He met you, liked what he saw in you and obviously encouraged hence the taking it up a notch move. Most guys just don't take gf's that they have no intention of marrying to their family so IMO that's encouraging if you had be interested in marrying the guy sha even though he probably haven't mentioned anything along that line.

I'm a bit worried that meeting the parents is a weekend affair except the parents live outta town and the journey just can't be done in a day or so.

Also slightly worried that the dude is insisting on a buying a bed or whatever when it's not like he is still a virgin. Are you sure he can get it up? You know there are far too many stories of being conned into marriage only to realise the man is of no use in these highly coveted bed of his.

The whole thing is that she is not thinking before acting... And that there is a HUGE problem. No resistances whatsoever. Hmmm.... I feel sorry for this lady o.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2013
sweet_gala: Weekend done finish please come disclose the experience. grin
@idowu you might have been trying to give advice but you went about it the wrong way sweetlemon might be naive but there is no need to insult directly or otherwise.
bro... No be only Idowu... do u know how long her friends here have been trying to make her see things right?like someone suggested above, she should be natural. she is trying to hard to please this guy beyond necessary.

please click on the previous page and you will see where I dropped a link to her previous thread.

Error 1: This guy never wooed her--She just played a long to his advances. The raletionship isnt defined

Error 2: No form of Resistance--The guy no even dey sweat over anything sef.

Error 3: She is over thinking the whole thing

Error 4: She does not know MEN. The fact that he is inviting her to his house does not automatically mean he will marry her. But the sad thing is that is what she thinks.

I can go on and on.... but to her, all this na rubbish talk me dey yarn

In essence, all we are saying is be careful...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2013
huh? scary!
Idowuogbo:
Na! I get mynd syndrome. lipsrsealed embarassed
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ghost oooo! Uncle, wia u bin? Kinda missed u still, happy new year! Beautifulpost.com smiley
u no dey sleep? ehn?
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2013
D-Explorer:
It's disturbing i broke my official silence on a thread like this. I just can't keep mute on some useless advise i've read here so far.
No. 1 Has this dude proposed LOVE needless to mention marriage? Why the cooking for them, washing cloths?...practical nonsense!

No 2. Is the thing a show or all about acting a script? Please, what's not in YOU can't be forced from YOU. I don't understand why a lady will go acting a perfected script on a weekend with his "boyfriend's" family when she has never been that way.

No. 3 - If this thread is not about attention seeking then a "matured" lady...in its defination, should know what the family of the opposite sex wants. What's wrong in been YOU...where are the trainings mama gave? Why a cosmestic 3days visit? If this thread is all about being nervous, i just can't count the numbers of plate sweetlemon is gonna break.
superb...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
The insults started coming before I started sounding "naïve, petty and childish"
Check well.
I'm not replying all of them. Just the ones I feel I should reply. But you are right. I won't reply anymore so I don't look naïve and childish anymore
whethe you reply or not, you have shown the NL'ers what really lies in the cage of your skull.

Omo... I just pray o. I pray because you never know MEN!

Anytime you talk about this guys, I remember my bros OLU and smile--a smooth criminal in the affairs of women.

I don see things for this life but my personality is a direct opposite of background.

You arent even resistive one bit... come here, you come. go there you go.

Till today sef, I know one woman wey no see her once prince charming... the two kids he she had for him are full grown now.

You don see lie for life? I grew up seeing things and taking notes.

you have a lot to learn. This thing called love dey kill oooo, especially when you cant reason well anymore. hmmm hmmm.

1 Like

Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Excuse me, but I didn't call anybody names until THEY started the name calling. If you want to avice someone, why don't you do it without name calling
And the last time I checked, I still have a right to decide the kind of advice to take or throw into the trash can.
Thank you
no vex...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ymodulus2:
i think thats a ppromo code for discount am not sure please.

and if i may ask whats the name of your andriod device? and how did u root it to take screenshot?
yes that is what it is.. most online retailers have it. For instance, the standard fee for domain is $10 but with coupons, I can get them for $1, $2,$3 etc...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guitarlife: do you have any idea how many women feel like this towards me ? 5 or 6 ladies feel m the answer 2 their qtn's. This guy is playing a clasic move on you.
You wil end up toasting him, he'l prolly lay you a few times and move on .
what is disturbing is that you will allow a man demean u as to parade u in front of his folks b4 he decides if u are gud enuf or not.
[size=20pt] Thank God my ban is over[/size]... PYGURU, NA SANGO GO CASTRATE YOU SILLY BOT

Okay to the issue on ground.

Bro, it is obvious that you didnt read her previous thread and that is why you are wasting your energy.

The same thing you just said is what we have told her times with out number. But she ended up calling people names and that they are jealous of her because they cant have what she has. Can you imagine that. Spot on at the bolded

Every thing you need to know is here ===>https://www.nairaland.com/1136623/mature-minds-here-please
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

before nko, u want dey dull urself . . if u make oil money ,
ogugua go shaperly remove that ugly picture wey she go attached to her profile . .
na ur own go dey there, this time around, for real oh,
cos me know say she dey advertize sexkillz for comestic-surgical-procedure-fund-raising . .
jeez *falls from obo* grin grin grin grin why na... sexkillz where at thou? undecided undecided cry cry cry
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
ItsModella:
jisos, na you be mxxpunkxx? shocked grin grin
all join! I just dey talk my own...
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Dis guy don kolo e! grin
open dat teeth wider please, wider wider.
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

keep advicing man..keep advicing...smh...na you get time
me no get that time again. All my time for her has been expended in her previous thread which got closed... Any body wey say money no good ehn na amandioha go strike him testicles.

I must make millions upon millions... nothing go stop me. cool
Romance / Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin: Abeg does anyone know where I can find the family section of nairaland.

Don't know my way out from here?
Okay ma'am. look up, type nairaland.com/family and u are good to go cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.