Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 118 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 4:22am On Jan 06, 2013
e ban 190 again?

rubbish...

anyway, I think I will tell 190 to use his time elsewhere so that it does not seem like his life depends on this shiit hole call nairaland.
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker: @2ruink the thread initiator where at thou been?
I tire ooo. I don send am text but him no even respond at all.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
for aliexpress buyers

What is FOB PRICE?

Free on board(freight on board) price means a price which includes goods plus the services of loading those goods onto some vehicle or vessel at a named location, sometimes put in parentheses after the f.o.b.

example:
fob(shipping point)-means the price is good only till the loading /shipping area. The shipment cost will be paid by the customer/buyer.
fob(destination)-means the price includes the shipment cost up to the place of the customer/buyer. The shipment cost will be paid by the seller.

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wetin concern me... I dey import thread dey search for product wey I go bring come ya house come sell. You no go buy? grin grin grin who here wants a portable washing machine? na money we dey yarn so ooo. I no get time to blow person trumpet.
Brand_new:
Make you self write your own nau! Abi you no sabi any NL big boy? Remember this life na turn by turn o! So if you no celebrate someone today person no go celebrate you tomorrow o!

#word.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
hayoakins:

Guy! Remy/Virgin human hair for 9USD? Pls let's not flood the market with fake product thereby discrediting those of us importing strictly original products.

Even if you are ordering 100pcs, you can't get original human hair that cheap except its 3inches sha oh. Please let's not be greedy...let's not import anything less than Original to remain credible.

Cheers

Abi ooo. Nigerians and their cheap mentality. Mr seller, ask yourself, will you want someone to sell a fake product displayed as original to you?

Battle your conscience with that question
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
kitty kat:
PA, born2fuck needs some spanking.
I don give first dosages angry no jokes
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

tatafoo carry ya trash go somewhere else
this guy na edo or benin person.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Oya report for facebook #as,e,dey,hot
I don report oooo
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
guy ANDROID: [b]Please im sorry for the late reply....some people here will not believe me if i say my system got crash due to Linux i want to install on my system.....im typing right from my colleague laptop.

Back to what i promised.Have you ever taught of buying and selling the product below

It is a portable washing machine,easy to carry and good for 1 household or student....Yeah i said it earlier on that you can sell this product fast if you know how to market it....You can even sell it to the dry cleaners at a ship price or you can buy one use it yourself,you will love it because its great and cool.It uses just normal 220v that mobile product uses

The first picture below is the single tub washing machine,while the second pix is the twin tub washing machine.It cost just $40-$50

Note:dont ship through international courier cuz the price is damn high,but you can also try chrisvicmall if you want to use it urself,if not i will advice you to use the free shipping cuz the package weight is 17-18kga
[/b]
Next one is coming soon

How durable are this products... have you tested it from the one you imported? Please let me know.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Me or Monkey_chic
haba na... monkey_chic na... bros, make we yarn abeg... sharp sharp.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2013
kitty kat: Pls don't list my boo before NLD babes beem their searchlight on him.
If he is yours, he will not look alsewhere and will definitely stay with you no matter the plethora of ladies that parades the high way.that is true love and will show if he is really responsible. There's nothing to be afraid of.

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:

Trust me it's a worthy cause.
I dont think it is bro... are you a match maker?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: List of Eligible Nairaland Bachelors For 2013. by 2sexy(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Brand New, you na my bros... I think things should be allowed to take a natural course. Don't force it.

Besides, people are not blind. They can see. It may surprise you that people are watching people on Nairaland such that if they wanted to pick anyone, they know what to do. They dont need you or anyone to blow their trumpet.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Vanneni: Hello roomies. How are y'all doing? grin
goodmorning... welcome back wink
Romance / Re: ooh by 2sexy(m): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2013
I dont believe she actually did that...
Islam for Muslims / Re: Parents Attack Daughter With Acid For Talking To Boy by 2sexy(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2013
usmsam:

Mumu! Pakistani people r not arab. They r indian. Please go back to school and take geography lessons again. Mtcshewww!
Na u be the bigger mumu... they are not indians Are not the same person that I once corrected about this same blunder abi na ur younger broda?

When you say they are indians, you mean by continent or what? do they share the same anthem, flag, etc?

How are they indian? please tell me.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: The simple truth is luv is a bad thing, its "mostly" one sided and dats d problem. For someone like me who luv a lady easily has to learn how to manage d mind when it comes to luving a girl. I really can't explain what am going tru now, its only my job dat is keeping me frm depression and when am at home , I just feel pains. I still call her even when I knw she won't pick. My guy we are in same shoe, just dat mine is worst coz I luv her still even when I knw she is wt someone else now. "Success berry" dats her face book I'd, I just deleted her frm bbm and fbk, so as not to be seeing what hurt me anymore. Women are truly heartless and wicked.
bro... seriously, I cant date that kind of girl with serious mind.... I don check out. I just like my ladies to be naturally beautiful. She is though.. but I dont date girls of this nature.
Nairaland / General / Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by 2sexy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Great you listedn to me... that is how to produce products that people want buy.

Ask them what they want, they will tell you and offer it to them.

Seun asked how can he impove nairaland and I suggest I would like to see people who like my post.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
2sexy shut up ur mouth there before I post all d embarrassing PMs u've been sending me.......
hahha,,, wetin I wan use nairaland chic? not even if you are n*aked...
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Na wa o... learning a lot... some people are taking this NL too serious, when no be money matter.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

I am a nice guy naturally. And my experiences.... (forget about it)

Like 2sexy said, "if she is mine, she will stay."

Moreover, am laying solid foundation for the future. She knows about some of it.
continue with your style jor. Gold must pass through fire.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
12 inches!:
For her to reel out all you have done for her and equate it with the sex she was given you makes her no different from a pro.st.titue. We have many naija girls that are in relationships but in reality have mindsets of pro.stit.tues. No different from the common ash.awo u see on the street. My guy my advice to you is to count your losses and leave her. Girls like that their end is not always good. You cannot sow yam and reap maize. Just forget and move on. As a matter of principle, I dont spend money on no girl. Call me stingy but it is what some girls have made me. When we're married I'll take full responsibility but until then plss answer your papas name.

PS: Good girls exist out there. Considerate well brought up girls who have self worth and wont sell themselves. Girls av a natural instinct for greed the same way guys have a natural instinct for sleeping around. It takes self conscious taming. As a matter of principle, I dont spend more than I can afford on dates and I'm not over generous especially in bf gf relationship even though being generous is my natural character. It's the only way you can protect yourself from Gold digging naija girls who believe their love and punny is up for sale in the relationship.
exactly... the bolded is what I have finally programmed my mind to do. Only give what you can afford to lose.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
U listen,i'm nt saying girls shuld base their r/ships on moni or gifts.But if a guy has d moni,y wont he take care of his babe.Or does he expect sum1 else 2 come n take care of his babe 4 him.Besides,wat abt guys dt see having sex wit their girls as their right just cos they are dating them.wat do u say abt dt or is nt d same thing as girls saying 'cos u are dating me, u must give me moni'.Pls be reasonble here
As far as relationship has thougt, I can only give my girlfriend what I can afford to lose, chiken change... but going over that line to spend in thousands is a no go area for me even if I have the money, Except I know it is someone I want to marry and before I will begin to spend that amount she must have made some real sacrifices. Why will I see a girl and start spending money on her and for what. Me don wise pass that level abeg. Besides, I am not that sex hungry like most guys.

See what the OP is currently experiencing.... it is not a matter if a man has the money. A girls olojukokoro eyes like that of a frog will still not allow her to settle for what she has.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
Kai.. interesting... una wey dey like carry ya matte come nairaland, learn oooo cool
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Who is claiming first to talk? undecided
not u...just saying there is nothing new under the sun.
Romance / Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
Wait a minute ooo, why are u guys against d girl alone? Wen did it become a crime 4 a guy 2 spend moni on his girlfriend?Why wont she expect an xmass gift frm her man wen she is used 2 being showered with gift by dt same man?U are just being irrational cos most of u here are guys.Even if he doesnt have money dt period,culdnt he hav explained 2 her girlfriend instead of coming here 2 say all these things abt his girl.
listen to me. It is not about gift but how appreciative you are. I can see you are like the girl but get this drilled into your skull. Not all guys GIVE money to their girlfriend BECAUSE he is dating her and the moment you do that , it annoys them.

The minute you make seem like, we are dating therefore you SHOULD/MUST give me money, you end up losing whatever respect I have for you.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoooo!!! She is doing a Maria-g.
I know the koko.. with Acidosis. No b u b 1st to talk. I heard it a few weeks ago of NL b4 coming one derailers to see the reality show same day. All na learning curve.
Romance / Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
lola.luv:

Na ur style beta pass...
how many get her style and how are we sure she is telling the truth? Onila is virgin remember?
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta:
Don't talk to me o. Na because of you idowu wan take style open my case o. Ehn...ehn
so she sef get your case for file? interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.