Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,544 members, 7,955,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

4ckz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ckz's Profile / 4ckz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mandela27:

Guys I have a serious problem and I need help.
I've been retaining my semen since June last year,but I didn't stop smoking marijuana all these while which I know causes watery sperm,I've recently stopped for three weeks now and by God's grace put an end to it,I'm not going back again.
This morning I had a girl neighbor dat came to visit me,we forked raw cus I wanted to confirm if my sperm have become thick again,but guys when I came, it's still watery.... please help me I'm scared...I was adviced to eat bananas and watermelon but no much improvement

Medically speaking there's no indication btw weed and watery sperm.
Weed does not cause watery sperm

Again you cannot decide you have a problem of infertility by looking at your sperm, this is a hoax used by patent medicine dealers to scam people.

The only thing (not yet) medically proven is the link between marijuana and mental issues like psychosis.

7 Likes

Romance / Re: I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore by 4ckz: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2021
You don't understand trp, you don't even have a reason for practicing it.

Talking about ego boost, when red pill teaches having your life in order.

I have practiced it for a year now, I am very happy with my live progress, the girls I cut were worthless to me and I don't regret it, pussy isn't the essence of life and if that's the validation you want, go carry olosho.

The girls in my life contribute positively to me, not problems in the name of love language.

OP, know what you want and if it doesn't align with trp, then don't practice trp.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Tonnyray:
The issue of violence has crept in and I'd like to make my position clear on it.
Note that this is likely to be unpopular and highly misquoted but I have a reputation of not giving a rat's ass as long as I'm thoroughly convinced on my position.
I have no issue with violence. The real problem is men not being able to manage themselves in the face of extreme provocation. I understand morphological exceptions may occur that may invalidate my position. I however wonder what will make a 65 kg man date a 90 kg woman. Anyway, to each his own.
At 6 ft 1", 90 kg I stand head and shoulders above 90% of Nigerian females, and females above 5,8" 70kg hardly ever appeal to me any way.
Men, I beseech you, learn to manage yourselves emotionally. Throwing punches at her face may end in Linda Ikeji or instablog headlines and possible NPF wahala but there are more subtle ways. Have you ever had your arm twisted behind your back before? Such that your humerus almost feels like it’s gonna pop out of the shoulder socket?
Have you ever had a crushing handshake before? Such that you can’t use the hand for the next 30 mins?
The idea is not to cause any overt or far-reaching physical damage but to register the kind of pain that sets her thinking back to default submission settings stat. The problem with this as I earlier stated is majority of us are way too emotional to define the limits. We are men. We are physical. Backing down and walking away (in the wake of slaps from a lousy rabid girl cussing out your generation non-stop) is what gynocentrism has taught and demoted us to but it is far from our intrinsic nature. Of course if taking a walk is the best way you can personally manage things, by all means adopt it.
Fortunately I have not been pushed this far before (at least since I gained my own home-grown “red pill” awareness).
Note that:
1. the first and most important rule is NEVER to have any dalliance whatsoever with insolent or abusive females. This is what I believe has kept me.
2. The second is to attain and maintain such a frame as to command the respect, awe and intrigue of whatever females are in your sphere. When you do this in addition to rule 1, the possibility of physical confrontation reduces to well under 5%.
3. Acquire a death stare. I'm not sure if/how this can be taught. If you are naturally dominant enough you will have a peculiar gaze that freezes a woman on the spot and will require you not uttering a single word and at the same time paralyzes her transiently.
Even though I’ve yet to have any form of provocation to violence in over 8 years now, I subtly test the arm twisting and hand crushing thing on my girls during simulated playfights that I deliberately initiate and the transient, almost excruciating pain registers an unmistakable dominance effect on them. It’s a pity the only thing full grown men of this our generation get to see and imitate nowadays is rose petals, candle lights and chasing each other on sandy beaches. Sad.
With the way we are losing grip and dominance, we may never again (and for some of us never ever) experience what it is to be real men. Unless of course there is an apocalypse of sorts that dovetails into some total global social reengineering sometime in the near future.
Feel free to attack this post all you like.
I said what I said.

I have tried this arm twisting thing and it almost ended very badly.

Though she wasn't my babe, visited my aunt and the ladies in the opposite flat had an overblown small issue with her. Her child brought back a dstv remote from their flat, and this though simple childishness might have resulted to my demise.
Initially, when problem was starting, I totally ignored them till the 3 ladies started fighting my aunt, I had to step in. Didn't fight, was trying to settle with dialogue till one (probably the gang leader) slapped me.
I pushed her against a wall and twisted her right arm till she started crying and begging me to stop, I did and we apparently settled with more people involved by then.

Later that evening she walked behind me with a knife, intending to stab me, I noticed and dodged only getting a minor injury from it, saw a laying pipe, used it to flog her till she dropped the knife, she was later arrested and all, but that's a long story.

My point is if I were dating her, an arm twist might have resulted in someone stabbing me in my sleep.

Women are just as complex as males, treat a lady with caution just as you would a guy, forget size advantage, and most importantly learn your babe and dominate her psychologically more than physically.

Thankfully, I have dated only two physically violent women and both are extremely different and handling them had to be different.

The first was a lovely one except for her quick temper, but her physicality ended in slaps which she would feel terrible for afterwards. She was bigger than me and maybe that gave her ideas. Her violence rediced the day I made her know I could beat her up easily. It involved incapacitating her, then sitting on top of her and talking, I could see the fear in her that day.

The second, was just a witch, probably as smart as I am or smarter, from a very to do family. I, from the start didn't have a lot above her, apart from being richer. The psychological drag for power lingered for long even after dating, till I got tired of it and started letting her win because I didn't have strength for useless arguments (I thought it was useless arguments then).
Before long she started controlling the relationship, and I was still giving way because"I didn't have strength for useless arguments".
Then the violence started creeping out, from holding my shirt tightly, to later slaps. Mind you, this is a very tiny lady, and if I got angry enough, I will twist her arms (my then specialty in dealing with violent women), overshadow her with my loud angry voice, then I will leave, thinking I have regained control. But, before long, it would happen again.
I continued with her, because these occurrences weren't very frequent but weren't rare, but becoming more common with time. In a very heated case too, I slapped her with force because she slapped me in front of her friends. I thought that was it but it wasn't.
The day my eye finally cleared is one day we were discussing about a man who beat up his wife and was all over social media.
She said that if she was the woman, she wouldn't report to anyone, she would drug the man and beat him up to her satisfaction when he was still incapacitated.

It was that day I finally got my warning. I ended the relationship right there in my mind. These kind of warnings don't usually come two times.

My entire point is, do not have a general formula for this issue because every lady is different. Learn her to be able to dominate her.

Dominating her psychologically would always beat dominating her physically

Don't be a gentle guy that accepts abuse it would only open way for more abuses

Know that there are women you won't/can't win no matter how hard you try. Know when to give it all up and walk away.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonnyray:
Dayum! This is deep.
Strange it's coming from an "ashewo thread mindset" grin
Kudos brah.

My ashawo days are behind me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
What does she bring to the table?

First of all you have to kill your love/romance thoughts (brain washing) and come to the realisation that relationship/marriage is fundamentally a market.
That's one truth that I am happy the red pill showed me.

In relationship/marriage you give something to gain something, having this at the back of your mind will enable you make informed decisions in all of your dealings.

Now, back to the question. A market essentially operates on the law of demand and supply.
Our fore fathers demanded more, they provided resources, protection and demanded home keeping, work force(farm work) from their women which they obliged.

Now, asking your lady what she brings to the table is mostly seen as an off question by our ladies, because our generation of defeated men demand nothing more than beauty or sex.

Ask the above question to a lady, 70% of them will say that they were on their own you invited them to your table and now you are asking them this question, some would go ahead and leave you because they know other men are willing to take them like that.

Whether you like it or not, they're in their right and the fault largely lies on us men.

If the majority of men demanded productive women, a lot of girls would invest in productivity rather than sex appeal.

We have a subtle task to teach other men this because for somewhat reason women have become wiser and controlled the market. Now they demand more than the previous women, in addition to what our fathers provided we are demanded of absolute royalty as polygamy is now a social sin, plus we really can't stop the provision even if we disolved the union, yet they have increasing learnt to provide less and somehow men have become ok with that.

Teach a guy today to save the future for our sons because we have already lost!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kenogidi:
Dear brothers of the pill, looking at the trending news of celebrity marriage failures using tuface and psquare as a case study, it is safe to say that wife equals wahala, baby mama equals wahala. Now I ask, what's the way forward cos if one decides to go extreme MGTOW and not have kids, e get as e go be?
Seriously......

The only reason there is issues with 2baba be say him go marry. If Annie was another baby mama, she no fit cap shit

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE MAN

1. Work hard enough; have a good accommodation, car and most importantly enough resources to support another adult for the rest of her live.

2. Don't ever try being selfish, always put the needs of those around you before yours'. A lot of people will actually praise you for this.

3. Whenever you are in the public, put the needs of ladies first, if there are limited seats, you shouldn't be sitting when a lady is standing, it show's bad upbringing. If you see a random lady in need, don't hesitate to assist.

4. Importantly, look for one beautiful lady, and take care of her for the rest of your life. Promise her heaven and get sex in return.
Ultimately go to the alter and vow never to leave her or stop your duties even when age kicks in, which reduces all her value, from the beauty to the sex. (Most lose more than half of their vaginal glycogen circulation by 40, making sex shitty) But that shouldn't bother you though, she gave you her best years and is willing to let you take care of her for the rest of her live.

5. While you are at it, make your marriage a legal one so even if you despise her later on when her value has dropped, the court can still take away your resources to ensure that she is well taken care of.

6. Stop growing as soon as you have kids. All your resources should be focused of investing in them, and if they make it, at least they will take care of you during your old age.
Infact, if you cannot afford some of the things your children want, don't hesitate to apologize, and blame yourself for not being able to do so.

7. Stop having fun as soon as you have a family, going out with friends, having a drink are all signs of irresponsibility, that money spent on fun could have met one or two of their wants.

8. Finally and most importantly, don't hesitate to teach your sons how to treat women, how to take abuse from them and do nothing, and how to end up being just as responsible as you.

17 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Greetings my fellow men, I am always happy to see this thread flourishing.

I however want to appeal with you lot, to reduce the side talks, tantrums and quarrels.

Some of us actually are very busy offline and come here once in a while, and most of the time, we just read silently without commenting.

I will share my life growth for the benefit of all, atleast it could help buttress the benefit of this thread.

Up until last year, I have thought trp men were extremists who have decided that they don't want love in their lives, I would read ubunja miseducations, martinez memes, but would end up just arguing with myself and hating them.

I was very active then in Ashawo thread, and had a lot of money flowing into me during lockdown, had a lot of girl friends, plus the never ending supply of olosho's which were a lot cheaper during lockdown. I thought I was living the dream, and I thought it was impossible to go a day without naking.

I came across this thread late last year, I took interest quickly because Luminouz was active, I did like reading his post at the ashawo thread, also there was this Cave guy that was relating most things to evolution, his posts challenged me logically, Pansophist too would make so much logical and brain bugging posts, then it downed on me that a lot of smart people were here, and I was humbled and started reading/practicing the thread from the first page.

Just in a space of less than a year of practice, my life have moved up a great tangent. I first of all cut off with my numerous girl friends, had a hard time stopping the ashawo life, but after many relapsing, I can proudly say I have regained control over my sex appetite.

I have improved my looks a lot too, and I now notice that I attract more ladies than I have ever done, plus having enough money to take care of your appearance wouldn't be a big deal if you stopped doing father Christmas for random girls.

I have found different ways to have fun which are not sexually related, and yet still fulfilling.

My only regret is that I didn't take this up sooner, I wouldn't have splashed away a lot of money during lockdown, but there's growth all round regardless.

My point is; then, this thread concentrated on giving out life saving tips and now, you can go on for five or more pages without gaining anything.
I wish we could could reduce that.

PS; thanks to all that post here, the real gainers of this thread don't really comment.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Was outside yesterday, when I observed these two friends, they looked 15/16 to me, I picked up interest in what they were saying and paused the music on my headset.

One clearly needed money for some occasion/party (didn't get the detail), the friend was just helping her with options. They later decided to call the boyfriend, this girl cooked up one beautiful story of how the mum was sick and she needed 20k urgently, I would have also given her (even with my red pill), after listening to this heartbreaking made up story from this little angelic girl.

After she said thank you and ended the call, I went back to my phone and she started another call, I also paused my music to listen again.

With this one, she was a bit saucy demanded 20k, said she needed it for something urgent and the guy also complied, they left happily and I returned to my music.

There are a lot of things to learn from this experience and it's self explanatory, but only one thing bothered me:
At such a young age, this small girl has acquired such high level of manipulation, that if I weren't there I would fall for it myself. Perhaps the 1st guy was a redpiller or subtly practicing it by guarding his finances, I wouldn't blame him because I can't think of any guy that can't fall for such, from an innocent looking girl like that.

Society/nature has taught mastery of such a manipulative skill at such a young age. (If you think it's easy, try to manipulate someone) and you at your adult age chose to ignore redpill, the only thing that can get our guards up?

You have to understand that by default, they're already leading, you have to put an effort just to be at per

If you wondered why my posts are mostly stories, I try as much as possible to apply and observe my surroundings. What we learn here play around us daily, not on special occasions.

45 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Been long I posted here.

Anyways, an interesting experience has prompted my resolve to make this post.

So, I was in church for a marriage seminar. The priest was very eloquent and had a aura that will make you fall in love with what he said, but that's by the way.

At some stage during the seminar, the priest focused on the youth and asked us bachelors, "what is the best quality, you will need from your future wife?"
A lot of answers came up, but the guy sitting next to me gave a quite interesting answer, he said, "I always pray to get a wife that gives me peace of mind".

The priest instantly took a liking to the answer, digressed on it and used it to advice the already married women.
In fact, in his words "as a man, in everything you want from a woman, let peace of mind be the apex".

I was initially buying to the whole idea before the logical me kicked in, I asked the brother that gave the answer, "In your life now as a bachelor, do you have peace of mind?".
He answered, "Yes I do, I am still a bachelor, not a lot of things to stress me".
I asked him again, since you already have peace of mind, wouldn't it be better to pray for a woman who would not take away that peace?
I would have raised this in the church too, but I didn't have strength for that.

Since taking the red pill, I have come to see that we actually lose a lot with marriage, and many of those we see as gains, are things we already have but has not been taken from us.

The red pill is a lens, look through it in your daily activities

In case you want to ask, my stance about marriage is still the same, I will still like to have my own family one day, but increasingly, this decision seems like willful foolishness.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
The society has succeeded in deceiving generations and generations of men into thinking the highest form of pleasure is sex.

Sex, is sweet no doubt, and is a hunger that needs to be satisfied and saying otherwise is being insincere.
However, what we conflict as the highest form of pleasure is just our male hormone that gives an incessant appetite for sex.

Women have twice as much nerve endings in their genitals as us men, however the difference is that the estrogen in them do not hunger for sex half as much as the testosterone in us. No matter the number of times you make her cum, an average woman would prefer paltry 5k to having sex with you.

Here is a life hack of which I am still trying to perfect:
-Find out those non sexual things that do give you pleasure and participate in it. (Know that pleasure is largely subjective, therefore you should find out YOUR OWN pleasurable events).
-Know sex for what it is (a biological NEED), and hence it should be satisfied from time to time without much detriment to yourself
-LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR THIRST FOR SEX, it sounds impossible, but I know that I have greatly improved within months of actively trying to. Also the monks have perfected this act, so kill the notion that it's impossible.

You know how you feel about sex (being overated) immediately after cumming, that is how you'd always feel if testosterone wasn't in action.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:40pm On May 29, 2021
Ade4dayo70:

I will never condone violence against anyone. I would rather be indifferent to the troubles of a woman.

I'm so fortunate to have honed culinary skill and responsibility for chores very well without hesitation. I will never be at the mercy of an erring wife for home made food or other vital chores. Outsourcing has made life easy sef.

If any woman dey give me stress, na to put am for her place and continue dey enjoy my own life oo. I no want stress from any daughter of Eve at all.

I used to think I was lucky when I dated women that cooked, cleaned or washed for me.
Throughout school, I rarely cooked and mostly ate out, always complained of no time and other mumu talks.

I started taking better care of myself this year since taking the redpill, turns out those cleaning and cooking are one of the easiest things to do if you make a habit of it, plus you would see the need of getting mechanized equipments that ain't so costly, yet make life easier.

Learning self sufficiency is one thing I will forever be grateful to the redpill for.

I just realized that what I was gaining from my previous numerous girlfriends were headache, and excess billing, that house work no be work abeg.

If you haven't, TAKE THE REDPILL

21 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zabiboy:

Mehn...This is one topic most people would "Agree to dis-agree" ...
I think this is a test of the question "Are you a redpiller or you're just broke?"
For me, even 10 naira is too much for any pvssy...Because i still can't wrap my head round the reason why i'll pay someone for something we both enjoyed....
So PERSONALLY, i dont think a redpiller should patronize prostitutes....Although, the average Nigerian lady believes she should be rewarded for sex...
Someone else's opinion could differ...
I'll love to get more contributions on this tho

I get what you are saying bro.

But being realistic, knowing our society, sex is often always transactional, doesn't matter if she's your gf, wife or a random girl.

Would have really wanted more views on this.

10 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
I feel there is a side of it that may betray TRP.

One of which is the impulsive habit of appreciating sexual experiences with money. It can place a man on a mandate to always pay for/reward sex, whether he is broke or not.

When such a man is in a relationship, he's most likely going to be a bonafide provider all in the name of vagina.

I think a redpill aware man should master his urges well enough to create healthy experiences from them. Escort platforms take that away and may often switch power dynamics.

I get you.

But, in the case a guy is yet to control or not willing to control his urges?

Sex is a part of me and my only get away from work, I am a very busy person.
I just use it to relax.

I won't lie, my life has improved a lot since I took my first pill, and cut off my numerous girl friends, been a lot more peaceful, a lot less spending and I got time to only worry about me.

However, I have been living like this since my university days, always fuking random people steadily.

You can't just wake up one day and tell me, "hey, control your urges". This is already a part of me, and it seems impossible for me to reduce it, or even stick one pvssy.

In my case, and I know there are others like me, wouldn't it be better we limit or don't over spend on pvssy, minding our income level, rather than the control urges thing.

It seems impossible to me, and frankly I can't suffer my self like that.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Before going back to page 145, I would like this to be dealt with thoroughly, citing the reality of the society and being completely rational.

What's the stand of trp on patronising prostitutes?

Before, I took my first pill, I have always been a guy with many gf's at every time. I had a lot of gf's and I was always toasting new ones. I didn't fvck any lady more than thrice coz I will soon get tired of her pvssy.

Picking up the pill, I dropped almost all of these women, however my urges are still there, and I deal with it through call girls. Less drama plus more income saved. I do still have normal girls, some where hard to cut lose.

However, bearing in mind that there's a need to constantly fill your urges, and being someone like me whom is always after a different pvssy, what do you say in my case?

I know other guys seeing this might have questions regarding this.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't know if anyone has these experiences with ladies;

When you are in the asking her out stage, they subtly but strongly dishes out her do's and don'ts.

OK, I think sharing an experience would better buttress this point.
One of the last girls I dated before discovering the red pill.
On one occasions, she came to sleep over during our early stages, I wasn't fuking her then, Neither were we in a defined relationship, but we were real close. So that day, I told her to come, I already prepared for her, cause I had soup, but my friends visited, and we all ate the soup.

By night, she was already complaining of hunger, I told her to cook since I already had everything needed for stew, and that was the next meal I planned for the next day. I could have cooked myself, but I know that my cooking is terrible and the taste highly fluctuated, I decided not to take any risks.

She did cook, and oh my world was the stew delicious. However, while we were eating, she subtly told me she doesn't cook, and even if we dated she wouldn't be cooking.
I took it lightly, told her that I am already sure she would cook and I will be able to convince her if/when we started dating.

Later we started dating, lasted almost up to a year, and the only time I got to eat food she cooked was whenever she visited her family, she is close to her parents and occasionally goes home to cook for them.
Then she did cook in rare occasions in my house, but mostly these special costly meals.

Although this lady was a classical "good" girl, she rarely compromised on this, no matter how hard I obliged.

Those early stages of the relationships are the foundation. Women understand this and would always subtly tell you things like; I like my Guy spending on me, You don't have to mark my moves coz I hate jealous men, I don't like guys who always go out to watch football, etc.

These are subtle but clear warnings, watch out for these and rebuke those decisions you know you can't tolerate. I know at that point you feel you are the one going after her, and therefore you take all those conditions. Kill that mentality, rebuke it early and solve your problems before they even start

Also I think this thread is lacking in teaching men when and how to put forth their desires should they decide to enter relationships. Not all of us are MGTOW

34 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Just thinking aloud sha

When feminism started to creep into western laws and constitution, a lot of men were already married and the marriage wasn't instituted by these new laws, yet they were bound by it, and the women exploited it regardless.
This can be observed by the high rate of divorces spanning from the 80's down this time.

Another thing worthy of note is that more than 70% of these divorces were initiated by women. Certainly that should tell any logical person that the major reason of the divorces are the benefits that sprout from it.
Humans are naturally selfish regardless of gender. If divorce laws favored men, literally, men would initiate it more.

Before you lose me, here's my point:

Don't say African laws don't favor women as much as western laws because it's just a matter of time before these laws are fully planted down here.
Know you that marriage before the enforcement of these laws won't be a criteria for you to evade it. That your old marriage would be bounded by the new laws.

Statistically, it has been shown that lesser number of white men has chosen to go the marrital way compared to before 80's, which is clearly a result of these biased laws.

Let's take the experiences of the white men as template, secure your empire on time, and let no woman destroy the legacy you have built

Don't say, these things don't happen here for they would be our reality before you know

21 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2021
luminouz:

Nice points

But my own be say: DID YOU COLLECT YA 500 NAIRA BACK OR NOT?

E GO PAIN ME IF YOU NO COLLECT THAT MONEY BACK O undecided

grin grin

I collected it, that was the bone of contention in the first place

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hustle2flex:
This is exactly my experience where I am currently working now.most of my co-workers are ladies.Almost everyday,they will be indirectly asking you to do one favour(mostly monetary) or the other.But even during this Christmas season,no single one of them even looked my way, let alone bringing any gift.Not that I send(what can they really give me).But it makes realized the entitlement mentality of many Nigerian ladies both those you are dating or not dating.
It made to understand that women are wired to receive and keep receiving, consuming resources and hardly appreciative.The moment you stopped doing her any favors,you automatically becomes her enemies.She will not remember what you did before (that's why they don't understand what loyalty and sacrifice means unlike we men).
Also they hardly take or assume their responsibilities but they are very quick to remind you of your role as a man in catering for their unending need.

What do you as a red Piller;you stand your ground and maintain frame.Don't give in to their manipulations (especially broke shaming and emotional blackmailing).when they notice that you don't even give a damn about what they think,they will begin to abort mission

NB:that was how I handled them at my work place.they don't even bother me anymore.

You're right, I have noticed that asking for favors has drastically reduced since I started practicing trp at work.

Only side talks whenever I walk past their corner, it makes me happy though, the side talks. I guess it means that trp is getting to them.

They'll have to live with the new me, a changed man.

27 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2021
There's this that was bothering me after going through this thread.
I started applying it immediately, especially in the aspect of giving to ladies, I have a lot of female friends, which means that from time to time I get to lose money foolishly.

One who works or is close to ladies should be aware of the "buy me this or that" from time to time, doesn't matter if you are fuking her or not, doesn't matter if she is above you financially, they're always asking for favors.
I was the classic nice guy, conditioned myself into giving in to those pilfery and not expecting anything, although I always got that "you're such a nice guy, you will treat your woman right" complement.

However, lately I have been on guard over this foolishness, it was hard to start, I do fall back occasionally, but I have gotten a lot better, and I have noticed a lot of changes in attitude towards me.

One of my colleagues, the first lady that made me feel welcome when I was still a work newbie (I call her my work mother), got into a little squable with me over 500. We were out together and she needed 500 to complete her money to get something, I gave her. When we finished that day, I went to collect my money, she was stunned and told me, she will easily leave that for me if the tables were turned that I should drop my resent attitude.
I wanted to defend myself, then I thought thoroughly and asked her "when have you ever given me?". It was then it dawned on me that even though this lady was a senior colleague, obviously better financially placed, I haven't received anything from her.
Her answer shocked me further; she answered the question, talking a lot of gibberish but ended with the classic reply "after all you are a man".

We got into a little friendly argument and she maintained this stance "fight it or not, a Man's role is to provide".

I got to ponder on that statement for many days, I actually believe in gender roles and even if you observed animals, they still had gender roles too.

However, recently I got to talk with my old man, and I carefully raised the topic with him to see his view. He also reaffirmed to me "a Man's role is to provide".
However, he made me understand that women had roles too. In the olden days, the father had the role of providing, while the woman had that of house keeping and the likes of it.

Today, women are rapidly dropping their roles and see it as slavery and today's woke woman doesn't go through those parts, however men are still being subjected to their's.

I have come to this conclusion: Money is earned and it's meant to be. Any money you remove from you should be satisfying a need atleast 90% of the time.
For people like me that would still like to get married, here's an advice, if she (your wife) drops her convectional role of house keeping and is actively working (like is mostly obtainable today), you too drop your role and make family provision a "collective thing".

I have seen this play out steady in some marriages I observe, the wife works, the man works yet the man takes care of family provision, while house keeping is done by a hired maid, wtf is your woman's role in the family, to eat and get obese?

Remember this, Money is earned, and if you must spend let it meet your needs.

Peace!

59 Likes 11 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Now at page 91, you would think I'm getting tired of reading through the thread, no, I'm just getting angry that I would finish and wouldn't know where to get more TRP like we have here.

I know some people are more busy than myself, but I now try as much as possible to take a pill every single day, even if you just read through a page of this thread.

It's easier to play things out on your head than relating it to life, that's why it's advisable to take a pill every day.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am now in page 30, I hate the fact that I am too busy to read faster. So many painful truths.

I just read one now, and I thought I should share this.
I'm currently in the stage of life that I count my ability to change women as a win, I always boast with "I could call 10 different girls now and they would be down for game right now".
cry cry
I have never had my goals and reward system so much bastardized on a single day, I have been reminiscing over this since
Of what value is it to me that I want to fuk any lady I see?
I always feel more empty inside after these dealings, but I keep going to keep face and maintain the conception by guys around me that I am an alpha male, well fuk them and their feelings
I have been l living wrongly

What stage would I have achieved in my career if I had seen this truth earlier?

I looked myself in the mirror, then brought out pictures of my university days when I didn't have much, so I invested in my looks to get ladies, what happened?
Why did I leave my self to fall to this? Because my goal all along was women

Not knowing about the redpill is a crime!

Now I have driven myself to the point that I get no pleasure after visiting same pvssy twice, I hope I can remedy this

I start the journey of making myself my goal, place more value on myself, direct my spendings to become better, then get pussies of those who crave me

Dear men, that you can afford more pvssy now doesn't mean you are winning, it might actually be your main distraction from winning.

Keep up the good work here so we continue learning, going back to page 30 now.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Benee1000:

Yes, the redpill applies to all women, no exceptions.
The redpill are objective truths about reality, with particular emphasis on the female nature. However, what you choose to do with this knowledge depends on you, what you want, and the circumstances surrounding you.
For example, The red pill reveals that, females are at their sexual prime within the ages of 16 and 25. But then, the decision to date or marry a woman in her prime or post prime is entirely up to you, as both have their pros and cons. Successful relationships or marriages goes beyond sex and children.
Now, there's a plethora of reasons why a lady that desires marriage may be single, even at the age of 33 and beyond. She might have whored away her prime years while hypergamy made her wait for the highest bidder, until she crashed past the wall, and is now looking for a retirement plan or she might have been a good girl who is just plain unlucky with previous relationships, if any.
I personally know a single 33 yr old beautiful, intelligent, well behaved, working class Christian lady, and guess what? she's still a virgin. why is she single all this while? her smallish stature, shy introverted personality, as well as her insistence on no sex before marriage made potential suitors scarce for her. however, she is getting married next month sha.
My simple advice for your friend would be for him to thoroughly vet that lady from people who knew her at her prime years, and then make a decision from his findings.
She might be an angel to your friend but he has to discover if she's God sent or a fallen angel, before commitment.

The bolded is exactly where I have problem with TRP teaching and trying to resolve it in my mind, but I just can't come to terms with it.

I am a highly objective person, and I approach any thing including religion from the point of objectivity.

Me coming to terms with the fact that there are no exceptions is just too hard because it would mean that it includes all the women in my life, my mom, my trusted female friends.
How am I supposed to believe that all the women I know is manipulative by default?
It shakes or should I say very upsetting to every knowledge I have about women, even though I have practical evidence of some straight forward ladies.

To me, believing this is like religion all over again, it means discarding all I know about women. I will have to second guess every deal I have with them.

Sorry, but for now I would go with, "the rules stated here apply to the majority but aren't mutually exclusive".

And I think I have read enough here to know that everyone is free to apply the knowledge of the red pill as he seems fit.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

Hmm, this is really deep.
First, know these: Most of the time when these type of women (independent women of that age) do these for a man, they are expecting something in return. They have an agenda which they will still push and most times it becomes very dangerous to pull out of that said relationship. The movie "Gone Girl" should serve a lesson for this. The man should be very careful in dealing with that woman.

Secondly, I don't think that man you said is masculine enough, in fact, he has a feminine traits. I don't think he has any plan for Life or acting towards one.

Thirdly, she might use all what she did for him against him later in the future. You said she's already threatening him for marriage? LOL! That's part of the agenda. She's beginning to show the real reasons why she's doing all those "good acts". She wants to "groom" him up so you or your friend can think the woman is "nice and rare" and stuffs like that.

My advice to you is that: Think of the pros and cons. If the cons outweighs the pros, you're in for a deep trouble. Remember the Fifty Shades of Red Quote: "Never enter a relationship you can't leave. If you find yourself forming dependence, then it's time to leave". Thread with caution. VET her. Look into her past. A lady already disturbing someone for marriage is a bad idea and that's the worst of all shit tests.

If you know you aren't interested in her, or have any plans getting married to her, let her know immediately. Don't keep her waiting. Don't string her along and don't let her coerce you into marriage. Don't think you have to appreciate her good deeds to you by marrying her but that doesn't mean you won't appreciate what she has done for you. Let her know your intentions before it gets more deeper.

First, I believe she always had marriage in mind before helping him, but I can't relate this to any ulterior motif. For all I know, the lady would have endured shit a lot last year and still was able to beat out a man from him.
What can be worse than he going back to his former self?

Then you talked about "veting", bro I am still reading the 22nd page of this thread, that should show you how naive I am of the red pill, however I thank God I have been subconsciously practicing some principles without knowing, but I have a long way to go before I can vet anyone.

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Skepticus:

Since she is no baby mother and manageably mannered, you have done the best for a man who seem not be able to take charge of his life and make decisions on his OWN.

Like all women, the red pill discusses the thing you said about her. She rides the carousel in her earlier years, then, seek for a man to settle down with, when she she is approaching the wall. At 33 years of age, she is very likely to be experienced in dealing with men of all types, one that that has been valuable in making your man decisive.
Personally, I would have advised your friend to go for a lady much younger than him to minimize the chances of being with a "over-damaged" woman which ladies above 30 usually are, but tend to act matured and patient to deceive guys into "saving" them by securing their commitment but I'll let this pass because of the stability that sh brings into the life of your indisciplined friend.

My worries however, (though, not established but very possible) are the risks associated with your friend's inability to make his decisions allowing the woman to "push" him to do what a man should necessarily do without being pushed. His family "pushed" him to "get out" there on his own. The girlfriend is doing the same. That "power" of influencing his decisions is dangerous when held for long in the hands of a girlfriend/wife. His complaint of her "nagging" is a red flag of interest.

Spouses change in marriage, especially women because they have secured commitment. For men, it is sex.

He is highly vulnerable to strong manipulations of a woman who is highly experienced than he is, so much that your friend may not notice when he is been played and stand his foot down as the leader. When faced with the constant shît tests that this lady will bring when she becomes a wife, your friend may fail and make terrible decisions that may cause him a lot.

The worst of it all is that he may become too co-dependent on his wife and a co-dependent partner would tolerate mental/psychological abuse from the person he is dependent on without even knowing till it becomes too late. If she leaves, his life may crumble as she was the one that brought stability to his life.

These are highly possible speculations but as man who is red pilled you expect the best in every dealings with women while preparing for the worst which can happen when you get carried away with the mental "excitement" that your partner brings.

I'll advise him to get married to her if other thing clicks (thoroughly vetted. I hope your friend would be smart enough to understand the vetting process).

Do understand that there is a limit to which you can control another adult man over his personal decisions, but, if he eventually, marries her, keep an eye on him as friends.

Thank you for this, like you rightly said he has never taken charge of his life, which I am glad he (or probably the lady) is doing now.
And you can't blame his parents for this because his other siblings are doing well even with the family money.

However my stance is a bit conflicting from a point of selfishness as well as a point of caring for a friend.
Selfishness in the sense that I wouldn't like to go back to the days of him calling every now and then to borrow money which he never pays, he calls my heart skips thinking of an excuse to give him before he asks for money.

But I do care about him, he has always been there for me, and since he listens to me, I won't want him to make a mistake.

However, I love my peace of mind the most, I won't like to get involved with his family should he eventually settle down with her.

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
luminouz:

I have a few questions.
1. You said the lady turned him into a man... how?

2. Is she good mannered?

3. She never gave birth before?

If 2&3 equals yes...and 1 tuned out to be she got him a a job or whatever, it shows she chose him and supported him. He should keep her.

But he is saying he didn't wanna settle with her right? Then,let him quit right now and save her biological timeclock. It makes no sense wasting her time

I don't know about the lady, so everything I can say is hear-say mostly.

1. She turned her into a man because, he wasn't interested in earning any form of living till he met her, now he can maintain his car, and they plan to move from a one bedroom flat to a 3 bedroom flat.

The lady is a marketer for one private pharmaceutical, she was living in the one bedroom flat before the guy moved in, and had a car too, so she was living fine I guess.

The guy was already employed, as at then, one government ministry in which he goes to work whenever he likes but gets paid every month, he also had family money.

In his words, the lady nagged him into starting up a business, which I guess is now paying him more than his salary.

2. Good mannered, anyone that can survive my friend must be good mannered. The only thing he ever did for himself before was cook, rarely washed, wasting money on laundry services, if you stay an hour with him, you might kill him for laziness, so I think anyone that survives him must be good.
The only repeated complaint and his stand point for saying he doesn't want to settle with her is "she nags". No other complaint I have heard.

3. As far as we both no, she hasn't given birth before.

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Men please help me with this. So a good friend of mine, in his 28-29 years met this 33 year old lady.

Before meeting her, the guy has been wayward not focused in any way, always a financial burden to us even though we're a lot younger than he is. He was so bad that we only contacted him if we want to ball, any serious investment or business discussion, we leave him, and he really finds it hard to relate with his age because most of them have moved beyond him.

Early last year, his parents chased him out of their family house and that was when he met this lady, the lady accepted him with his flaws and have turned him into a man. He now has things worthwhile doing, and is leaving fine without his Dad's money.
A lot of good change under a year, so much that his parents that chased him out and swore he was no good, have accepted him.

Lately the lady has been bugging him for marriage and he never intended to settle with her, and he told me this. However I was able to convince him to the point that he is considering proposal.

I'm not sure if the lady was the reason for his change or was it the fact that he lost access to his fathers money and covering but I am sure the lady accepted him in his lowest, stock with him when even us his main guys chased him off, coupled with the fact that she is above average in looks.

After reading this thread I feel like I have made a mistake pushing a young vibrant guy to settle with an evening news paper, but then again I still think the lady is God sent at the same time.

Does this redpill apply to all women, because I seriously think there's bound to be exceptions

12 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 12:37am On Jan 05, 2021
I've always thought redpillers were male extremists but this thread is wow. I will sturdy through every later, word and sentence here.

My own little addition from repeated personal life experiences

As a man never drop your rationality for emotions, emotion clouds rationality. Women are not only emotional creatures but are excellent in bringing out emotions from men. No male is immune to this .

The most likely emotions to be shown by males are pity and anger, women bring them out at that moment your rationality falls and she strikes.

The most angry men are the most easily manipulated by women

There's this notion going round on social media that it's ok to show emotions as a man, and they will teach their boys it's ok to cry, that's bullcrap.

Our ancestors that coined the term "Man up" aren't stupid.

44 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.