Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 60 pages)

Sports / Re: BREAKING: Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Lucas Alves (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Robnectar:

9ja league is a joke, dis1 just wan come flex ���� grin
im happy for him that it’s not a club southern or eastern because his light skin and fresh look it’s a prerequisite for extra judicial killings..and ofcourse he might have few fans and a nice car yahoo boy loading and eventually legal homicide..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:53am On Oct 05, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Igbere TV reports that governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in Edo State Osagie Ize-Iyamu on Sunday held a thanksgiving first time since losing the election to the incumbent Governor Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He held the “special thanksgiving service” on Sunday in his parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Soul Winners Assembly in Benin City where he also said God expects man to offer him praises in all situations.

Ize-Iyamu dismissed claims that he is downcast over the outcome of the election, choosing instead to express gratitude for the exercise, as well as immensely thank supporters and those who assisted him.

The APC governorship candidate whose sermon was titled “utilising opportunities” said every opportunity must be seized to achieve an aim, Igbere TV reports.

On the outcome of the election, Ize-Iyamu noted that defeat is an imagined state, and that since the exercise he had not felt defeated.

Furthermore, he admonished his supporters not to allow the seed of defeat germinate among them, as God has decreed that all the “earth is theirs”.

He additionally encouraged his members to heed God’s caution in Thessalonians 5:16-18 that true believers do not “give away to grief’, ‘rejoice evermore’ and ‘pray without ceasing’ as he (God) only can determine the future.”

Edo State RCCG Regional Pastor Prof. Dele Balogun also urged supporters of Ize-Iyamu not to lose focus as God may allow them to lose a battle and later win the war to test their faith.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2762319010680972&id=1622582714654613
contact bakare also ..
Crime / Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by 6digitscomrade: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Oxb90:
Don't take them serious. Their line go be like dstv customer care line. You go call taya. Imagine somebody de report matter wey happen for portharcourt, na somebody for Lagos or for Abuja go pick am.
same old shit Except u dey drive with DPO or IGP beside u forget all diz numbers Na advance reoccurring scam since the days of ikiro.. roadblocks is the easiest to stop because if they remain in stations or barracks no one will be harassed..

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (2 - 1) On 4th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Omooba77:
Arsenal hoping to recover from the 3-1 loss to Liverpool when she plays Sheffield United at Emirates.

TEAM NEWS

Arsenal will recall last season's top scorer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who was one of several key players rested against Liverpool in the Carabao Cup.

Cedric Soares returned from injury in that game, while Sokratis is also back in training, but the Gunners still have a number of long-term absentees.

Sheffield United remain without Simon Moore and Lys Mousset, but John Egan is back after completing a one-game ban.

His return is timely as fellow defender Jack O'Connell is ruled out.

The Englishman will be missing for approximately six months following knee surgery.

get me a link to the match pls
Crime / Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Schizophrenic people are withdrawn and less violent, this has to be one of those aggressive mental issues like BPD, plus he might be using psychedelics.
nah nah they aren’t all withdrawn bro..infact they are more volatile like their counterparts the bipolars ..multiple personality disorders.. you will be surprise his alter ego personality killed his parents..
Crime / Re: DHL, Fedex, TNT RED Star Confirmed Trending 419 Frauds ! by 6digitscomrade: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
2shure:
I had a shipment from abroad using fedex. And after 3 days of sleepness and nervous online tracking due to the content of shipment. When it got to lagos ,nigeria. Red red red. Custom wohala. I called fedex and they said dss are holding my item. After countless threats,back and forth emails.useless and senseless phone calls. i had to part with 35k. I felt sad. They are kidnappers. Who place a ransom over any valuable goods. Bastards. To all your courier service bastards especially in fedex,dhl,ups. Who impersonate customs using dhl letter heading and email ending with @dhl.ng,@fedex.com.ng. Your time is up. This has been going far back as 2001. Till tmrw
if I talk my own recent experience u will marvel..
Celebrities / Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
magknox:
. So bcus she is old. Someone should not marry her abi. Go and look for a young girl for him now.
after all Na paperboy make her old .. he said she was a long time gf..
Celebrities / Re: Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos by 6digitscomrade: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
HeWrites:
Igbere TV reports that Ziggima singer Bright Chimezie has clocked 60 on Nigeria’s 60th independence anniversary.

The ‘Because of English’ singer said in a Facebook post on Thursday that he feels blessed.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1051226455302775&id=286513238440771

He also shared photos of his family.

Bright’s album Respect Africa brought him to limelight as he used his songs to beam the light on societal problems, Igbere TV reports.

Many of his fans fell in love with his dance steps.
respect sir no oyinbo dey scream African man is committing suicide ooo again at the sight of various hydraulic soups thanks to u.. God will bless u with good health and peace of mind that u may live long..

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home by 6digitscomrade: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2020
obasi101:
My greatest problem in dis life is POVERTY cry
dat is to say u like to drink tea except pover-tea�

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (0 - 2) On 23rd September 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
botanist123:
Bros thanks i did not even look b4 i post. i will modify it
no sweat bro even bill gates is prone to typo.lol
Politics / Re: Rivers Pensioners Beg Governor Wike Over Unpaid Benefits by 6digitscomrade: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Useless man. If it's to demolish mosque that's where he is good at. We go deal with am. Make him come North to look for anything lipsrsealed
his people can also say Na so una dey slam head for ground still Christians and wait for u also up south,west and east .. just because u live normadic lives and thus have little or no value for ur lives doesn’t mean everyone shares ur heritage and delusions.. be guided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by 6digitscomrade: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No one deserves to die the way he did

But let's face it, your dad lived a reckless life

Unless you're about to join politics and this is just you trying to create awareness, I don't see what PDP has to do with this

Except there's something, you are not telling us!!!
exactly energy drinks and stimulants kills everyone even in the slum they are dying in numbers and silently.. autopsy should be his priority but ofcourse ignorance and money has replaced everything inside that cranium las las school nor be scam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts by 6digitscomrade: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2020
Nairaland / General / Re: 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident by 6digitscomrade: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/three-lagos-cops-returning-from-edo-election-die-in-crash/%3famp=1

Another policeman, who also spoke on condition of anonymity, told PUNCH Metro that the government abandoned them after completing their assignment in Edo State, adding that all the policemen deployed in the state for the election had to find their way back home by themselves...

Have u ever seen a politician campaigning after elections? No.. u were deployed to ensure victory now u av turned dem to victims of ridicule.. usually after victories comes largesse.. the largesse is the incentives which could have made all of u smile back home and continue ur lives and even praise God..

RIP nobody deserves to die horribly even if they had their paths already designed..

1 Like

Politics / Re: 15 Corruption Case Files Missing, 103 Others Stuck In Malami’s Office by 6digitscomrade: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Jafar1:
With the advancement of technology, a saner country will have an online backup of all these case files just incase of things like these.
it will shock u the day u hear about the yearly budget for technology in the office..

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2020
backbone503:
This is heartbreaking and totally unacceptable. These MFs have crossed the red line and have to be taught a bitter lesson. We need to storm the North East and liberate our dear country. Who is going with me?
u don’t need men u just need mfm sticker on ur motorcycle then head towards the forest ...
Crime / Re: DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten by 6digitscomrade: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
the guy don enter am.. it would b this the first time he'd stealing goat
DM for your logo and flyer design
I almost thought u were gonna say DM me for ur goat thiefing lessons/ skills
Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by 6digitscomrade: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ogbuu101:
These scammers have come again with their usual sob stories to continue deceiving their loyal zombies grin
Same woman that had to be restrained from physically assaulting Obanikoro and was abusing Dino Melaye in the public now forming born again
u people should learn to be calm... av u ever heard of social Christians? They can do whatever they like and go to church to pray.. remember salvation is personal �
Politics / Re: Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA by 6digitscomrade: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Travel / Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
siverspooon:

Pls seunwher is the dislike button?
I wan dislike this yeye post
just report d post the mods fit dey under duress nor verify then unjustly ban the mumu e dey happen here steady.. dem don ban me for asking someone..what do you mean?����

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
DelTel:

Seriously !!! Luxemburg shithole with poor people undecided!

A primary school pupil will not spew this rubbish!
don’t be paranoid bro.. enhancing one’s calm is necessary on diz forum ... dat lad was talking about the Luxembourg his grandma told him from her fictional thoughts.. sadly In Africa no one questions ancestors ��

Next time ask him which he was referring to .. perhaps it will save u some sweat resulting from paranoia and agitation �

1 Like

Travel / Re: Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
chariisGRACE:
See better train here.
No be the refurbished rail caterpillar wey Amaechi go pack from China come.
be guided !!! That is the lion of ubima u are trying to ridicule..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Bashir Ahmad Denies Using Presidential Jet For His Wedding by 6digitscomrade: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Ok, wishing your marital life to be as peaceful and as united as Nigeria today!
as sweet and poetic ur wishes sounds and appears u might be invited for further clarifications as I don’t think we have any living organism that harbours such wishes that their existence should have a semblance with Nigeria.. � but who knows I might not know because there are people who are leftist and there will always be..
Sports / Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by 6digitscomrade: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2020
byrron:

Isreal went home with Costa's left leg
dat guy Na technician he dismantled dat leg � he knew Costa had stamina but with weak legs stamina is useless then u strike the body take ur opponent down�

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by 6digitscomrade: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH
i stopped reading after diz oponu Michelin said diz

Contributing to the debate, Rahman stated, “Indeed, it must be pointed out clearly that beneath all the shenanigans that trailed Edo poll, underneath all of that rabble-rousing, rumor-mongering, campaign of calumny, character assassination, deceit and double-dealing is the matter of 2023..

The above is what apc is known for and they introduced it to Nigerian political space ..
Celebrities / Re: "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help by 6digitscomrade: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cumtroller:
Who gives a fvck what you are suffering from? When you dey fvck ashawo for ajegunle dey enjoy your money were we there? Abeg shift.

We all have issues. Don't be a bitch about it.

Pvssy ass niggar!!!
huh u need help too only u ain’t being a bittch about but u being a chimp about urs..

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Celebrities / Re: Davido And His N1.3 Million Benz Bicycle (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

The DMV boss, Davido, has taken to social media to share a video of himself riding a bicycle.

From The Information Gathered By , It appears that the Nigerian songwriter and popular artist decided to cruise town with his new bicycle.

Many of his fans were surprised to see the rich musician riding a bicycle in town instead of one of his many expensive cars. It should be however noted that this is not just any bike. It is a Benz bicycle and was bought at a whopping N1.3 Million, Reports.

Considering the price, one can only imagine all the many amazing features it comes with.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGM3aK0lAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjrcf1lIw2/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=4DC3A79C-12E3-462B-AF89-F71859F49632

Source: BLOG
lol
Politics / Re: Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode by 6digitscomrade: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Nawa o
Why is APC just using their own hand to cause trouble for their self after now they will start saying there is PDP mole in thier mist mtcheew
Both fayemi and the whole APC world
U are a Mumu Man! sad

Modified: wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow so I’m the FTC , cry cry cry I just can’t hide my expressions again mama I’ve really made it ... Mama where are you, ur son have made it cry cry cry
my brother they will inadvertently carry out a revolution they so much despise if they carry the same apc logo and name on to 2023 because for some reasons people are running away from anything anyone that associates with apc.. EDO as a case study.
Romance / Re: The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players by 6digitscomrade: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Charleys:
Who remembers hintz magazine of those days?
heart 2hearts all my aunties were addicted �
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (0 - 2) On 23rd September 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2020
botanist123:
I just like this man Arteta he knw how to read match .when to subtitle player
bros bros I know Na substitute u be wan write u come go write subtitle my coffee don throwaway because of laughter u dey owe me ooo because how can I subtitle a player from Chinese to English abi Korean?��

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by 6digitscomrade: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2020
agabusta:
Madness! We need a sane gentleman at the Helm of affairs of this country to carry out a comprehensive overhaul of the police.

Its time State Commissioners of police and the overall Head of the police are appointed from the civilian populace for them to know that they are subject to the civilians and not in any way superior.
deputies and sheriffs comes to mind the counties vote for them or nominates / appoint them whatever word u would like to use.. the country institutions needs morally upright people to effect real changes not from subhumans as we have now..

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.