Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections by 6digitscomrade: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Osho baba will always have my respect all day every day. Sad that whenever a great leader goes through some rough patch, even those beneath him would have the guts to say all sorts. Buhari could have lost three times prior to 2015, does that make him irrelevant?. He brought Obaseki out of obscurity & for which he would forever be indebted to Oshiomole. Obaseki will never come close to Osho's political landmarks. When Obaseki ends his tenure, he would go back to being a school boy just like Peter Obi.

kiss the truth!
lol u need massage it appears u are stressed ����

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit by 6digitscomrade: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
snazzy5050:
Only Igbos in their state is supporting Obaseki online... u guys should continue, majority of us in Benin here will just read through you all post here and laugh grin grin

At the end we will know who will be put to shame today
if Igbos supports pdp who supports apc?guess ur quotes,comments indicates that u are a doomed miscreant and a lifetime resident of fooollisssshnness empire..
Politics / Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by 6digitscomrade: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cajal:
...the useless guy in Benue is still owning salary
Nothing has changed brother
Wake up.
Don't be deceived by party of tax collectors as said by WIKE and the conservative criminals... APC
which one be owning salary again? U remind me of man kills himself and runs away��
Crime / Re: Farmer Murders Gombe Okada Rider, Sells Motorcycle For N120,000 by 6digitscomrade: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/farmer-murders-gombe-okada-rider-sells-motorcycle-for-n120000/%3famp=1

Also paraded was a 21-year-old SS3 pupil, Babayo Yahaya, who was allegedly caught with 107 tramadol capsules and 59 sachets of Exole and N400,000 used to bribe the police.

“Babayo Yahaya was arrested based on credible intelligence. Upon interrogation, the suspect confessed to be a dealer in illicit substances for over two years in Gombe and environs,” he added....

Dat shit above is frightening and gut wrenching!
Politics / Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by 6digitscomrade: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
frank417:

Never lost a battle in his professional life? Lmao!!!

Children plenty for Nairaland.
the only battle he lost was in Chicago ���perhaps that was before he became a professional ���

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by 6digitscomrade: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Politics / Re: Whistleblower, George Uboh Accuses Obaseki Of 'Monumental Fraud' by 6digitscomrade: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
ojikeebere12:
The chairman of George Uboh Whistleblowers Network [GUWN], Dr. George Uboh has accused the governor of Edo State, Mr. Godwin Obaseki of monumental fraud.

Dr. Uboh made the allegation while addressing a press conference in Abuja on Monday, September 14, 2020, at his office in Abuja.

The self-styled foremost whistleblower, during the press conference, stated that he discovered monumental fraudulent transactions of Edo government from the state’s bank statement sent to GUWN by an anonymous whistleblower.

Chairman of George Uboh Whistleblowers Network [GUWN], Dr. George Uboh
The allegation is coming barely five days before the state’s governorship election on September 19.

A transcript of the press conference referred to the Executive Governor of Edo State, reads:

Dear Sir,

48-hour ultimatum to respond to allegations of financial infractions under your watch as Edo State governor

George Uboh Whistleblowers Network (GUWN) is in receipt of bank statements from 2015 to 2019 on to Edo State Government. We are not unmindful of the fact that there is election around the corner-in a few days-in Edo State. As a Civil Society Organization, we are non-partisan. However, for sake of public interest, we analyze any information sent to us from whistleblowers, some anonymous as in the present case. After analyzing the information, we disseminate to the public whose interest we serve.

Nigerians were glued to the TV on August 26, 2015 when our organization took on the EFCC at the Senate based on three boxes of evidence whistleblowers within and outside the EFCC gave us. That Senate hearing in 2015 opened the eyes of Nigerians to the monumental looting at the EFCC which I demonstrated with overwhelming and irrefutable evidence. After I pierced through that thick veil covering the EFCC in 2015, in 2016, Farida Waziri asked Nuhu Ribadu to account to Nigerians the Billions he recovered without documentation; same 2016, former finance minister Adeosun wrote Magu apprising him that she is not in receipt of the recoveries he quoted in the media; in 2018, President Buhari asked the EFCC to account for the last Kobo recovered, but EFCC came out four days stating that the part of their office where recovery documents are kept caught on fire. Of course, there is currently an investigative panel on the EFCC. These are all vindications on our part regarding the EFCC

Thereafter, we have handled numerous cases dealing with corruption within the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary. Recently, we received information on the Vice-President, His Excellency, Professor Yomi Osinbajo from whistleblowers which seemed as if the VP interfered with a criminal investigation. We wrote the VP on August 10, 2020 attaching the evidence in our possession, and gave him 7 days to respond to Nigerians (whose interest he is representing) as to why we should not declare him unfit to be the VP. Same day, the VP responded attaching evidence to show he did not interfere, asking us to let Nigerians know the outcome of our investigations. after analyzing the VP’s response, we exonerated him and issued a statement and video in that regard.

In the instant case, we posit that if the VP, the Number two citizen in Nigeria who is cloaked with immunity can humble himself to respond to us same day we wrote him, we hereby issue His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki, a 48-hour ultimatum to respond to our allegations. It should be noted that although we found suspicious transactions in multiple years, however, the suspicious transactions became rampant and egregious in 2019, hence our conclusion that His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki allegedly siphoned funds in preparation for the election.

Findings:

*We found numerous transfers made into 8-digit account numbers running into Billions of Naira;
We found numerous transfers in Billions of Naira from Edo State Government to General-Purpose accounts in different banks, including but not limited to Equatorial Trust Bank (which is not in operation), Access Bank, Sterling Bank etc. Posers: what does general-purpose stand for? Are these funds dissipating from these general-purpose accounts in these banks? The red flag is clear and convincing.

*We found Billions of Naira in transfers to Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) without being specific on the particular MDAs. Transfers should not be in bulk figures in Billions of Naira without specifying the MDAs and their respective account numbers.

*We found that Billions of Naira passed through Edo State Government to companies like A&K Construction without specifying the accounts of the companies. in other words, Edo State Government released money to itself, mentioned companies like A&K Construction without mentioning the recipients’ accounts. Without those details, we can conclude that the monies have no destinations.

*We found that Billions of Naira were transferred in numerous tranches without account numbers and account names of the purported recipients.

*We found Billions of Naira debited as Value Added Tax (VAT). This contravenes common sense. VAT should be a credit not debit. Why would you move Billions out and give the narration as VAT? VAT collections are credits not debits.

Billions of Naira released as salary from EDSG without specificity. August 2019 alone, N746,622,765:33 and N693,388,159:31 were moved under the narration salary from EDSG. This is very suspicious, particularly the proximity of the transactions and others above to the election.

Based on the foregoing allegations, we hereby issue you a 48-hr ultimatum to react to the following. Attached please find the requisite bank records. We remain,

Yours in whistleblowing services,

Dr. George Uboh
Chairman, GUWN

Following the press conference, Dr. Uboh gave a 48-hour ultimatum to Governor Obaseki to respond to the allegations or face legal action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvGY7l_K4j8

https://thenationonlineng.net/obaseki-should-render-account-says-whistleblower/

https://elombah.com/whistleblower-george-uboh-accuses-gov-obaseki-of-monumental-fraud-video/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
lolzzzzz ogbeni oni ferey olode

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2020
KingRabota:
If this is true it's a horrible tragedy.
But in 2020 why do hospital's still reject accident and robbery victim's ?
Life is this country is worthless.
Except your a Vagabond in Power
bro I was stunned to read that I thought we have passed that stage apparently my mum was right when she lambasted me of not understanding how the system has deteriorated.. I think I should apologise..

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees by 6digitscomrade: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Lamasta:
Deji Lambo

https://punchng.com/customer-shoots-man-dead-over-shawarma-flees/
archaic police institutions .. u guys need a lot of training.. but the most bizarre of all in diz tragedy is that in 21st century amongst committee of progressive nations we still require police reports to save lives diz is barbaric the state should be held for Negligent homicide..the Friends u arrested should arrest u instead because they attempted to save him through ur institutions but u failed them..

U guys are doomed!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes by 6digitscomrade: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2020
anonimi:
Timely warning to the wannabe godfather coNrade Oshi-omo- Ole who wants to rig his packaged acid-throwing cultist and thief as Edo governor.
No room for the remote control of Barawo Bubu and the pain of rigging by the fake progressive chairman as they did in Osun.
#Rig_and_Roast activated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10598751_20190324210515_jpeg5bb927cfb16b3c671298f608f94f5c54

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ayT1gbhYNZY/Veg-bZn7x6I/AAAAAAAAR8g/3Yu-YhYx_Q8/s640/2241735_119_jpeg95f01fafa57f788cd0cae4afea40b332.jpg[/img]

i will never forget the day I heard it firsthand though he had a swift memory recall but it was however too late..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Edo Governorship Election: Fear Of Rigging Rises by 6digitscomrade: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Guyman02:
One strategy that we have noticed under this administration is for them to burn down INEC offices and card reader storage, then everything will be done manually, the security agents and thugs in fake military uniforms will drive round polling stations shooting and scaring away voters and snatching ballot boxes, then a University Professor will be appointed to announce fake results.

The loser who was rigged out will be told by the Godless winner that Power belongs to God and he gives it to whoever he wishes and he should accept the results as the 'will' of the people.

He is then advised to proceed to court which will take several months after which 7 judges will give a verdict that makes no sense to any reasonable person based on technicalities, if Justice Tanko Idris is presiding the judgement will be in favour of APC, if Justice Mary Odili is presiding the judgement will be in favour of PDP.

Then the activists will go back to holding seminars on implementing electoral reforms and on your way to work in the vehicle radio you will hear Nigerians ranting and lamenting about how the price of garri and local rice has increased and how the election was rigged in their area which makes no sense to Buhari.

Then you open Nairaland to check the outcome of the election and all you will see are comments like anyone that IPOB support loses election, Igbos should leave Lagos for Omoluabi, damn Niggar Issoright, Edo no be Lagos, Shame to Ambode, Tinubu should go back to Iragbiji, from all of us at MANNABBQGRILL, Afonja led him to failure, Mynd55 rule 2, Local Man is tired, wetin Musa no go see for gate, Musa moves his gate to another location, zombies come and see, wailers, Righteousness99 according to John 3:24, the loser should repent and seek the face of the Lord before the rapture cool
laughter will become part of u in Jesus name..Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Relax... grin

It has always been that way with all post-Wenger managers at Arsenal.

They often start off winning the admiration of all fans and neutrasl alike before fumbling and wobbling away.

I expect to see Arteta following in that same pattern pretty soon.
prophet of doom... �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River by 6digitscomrade: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2020
phylshan:
Some photos have surfaced on the social media showing young female students who decided to drink themselves to stupor after their final WAEC paper.
lol
Romance / Re: Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes by 6digitscomrade: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE
majekodunmi hummmmmmmm but now she’s in sifia pains aye yi o balance rara
Politics / Re: ‘Trader Moni’ Beneficiaries Unwilling To Repay Loans –NSIP by 6digitscomrade: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/trader-moni-beneficiaries-unwilling-to-repay-loans-nsip/
lol diz is why u shouldn’t share not national cake loans on elections eve.. my people will think it was incentive to induce their conscience.. ironically it was alleged that sharers benefitted ..
Health / Re: Bovine Tuberculosis: Abia Commissioner Warns Residents Against Eating Cow Lungs by 6digitscomrade: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
jacoik:
so tell me the bacteria fire and salt can't kill then I will tell you that it has not been discover
lol���bro go and read well about pathogens then we take it further from there..
Politics / Re: Akeredolu: Agboola Ajayi Is A Neophyte, Nincompoop (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Akeredolu says his deputy Agboola Ajayi is a neophyte, nincompoop who knows nothing about governance but want to be a governor. He said it's not possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHYZyMLKEY
maybe he should have added the below ���

According to Wikipedia and Dictionary.com, a neophyte is a beginner or a novice. Combine that with "feckless", which can mean incompetent, futile, or ineffective or a lazy person, he was probably calling calling him too lazy to learn to use his power properly. . . .or something, I don't know.���
Politics / Re: NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2020
flyingpig:
good one too. Cause many Nigerians are now ditching NIPOST to use FedEX, DHL, and co.
u must be a toddler to use they are now instead of they have����because if you were aware of the facts and also aware that nipost already passed stages of rigomotis and now in advanced stages of decomposition you won’t have said such lol..
Politics / Re: Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed by 6digitscomrade: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/petrol-price-in-nigeria-one-of-the-cheapest-in-africa-says-fg/
ahahahah only a dunce will fall for diz poooooooo but Nigeria was the 4th highest producer and later became 6 or 7th not sure and I won’t verify now because I know for a fact none of the Africans countries in comparison comes close to our natural endowments please sirs u can debate my conclusions with ur conscience..
Politics / Re: Obaseki: I Will Make Oshiomhole Irrelevant In Edo by 6digitscomrade: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I know Esan land very well. I just left Uromi about 2 hours back. I went there this morning from Benin. I like Esan people for their hard work and they are great people. I have friends and Babes who are Esan.

But one mistake they always make is in politics. They play politics like the Igbos. They always put themselves in a position where no one get to bargain with them when election comes. In PDP Edo South got the Governorship slot while Edo North got the Deputy Governor slot. The same thing implies to the APC. But in all these political permutations, what does Edo Central got? NOTHING. And they seems to be happy with that.

Obaseki did nothing in Esan land, all the Road constructions in that part of the State are all FG projects. Do you also know that, Ewohimi and many Communities in Esan lands have no Electricity for over 4 years now? Do you still know that Ekpoma has no Drinkable water for over 5 years now?
lol.. many rural areas in Abuja also lack the above u mentioned..
Politics / Re: Obaseki: I Will Make Oshiomhole Irrelevant In Edo by 6digitscomrade: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kingpele:
This guy is a bitter soul, no matter what his benefactor might have been doing against him, he ought to show decorum, a man of God prayed for him yet he still habour hatred in his heart, nawah certainly his face reveals his heart. God have mercy on humanity
u are dumb a leadership position needs no benefactors because in retrospect that’s Godfatherism.. u can do that in ur private business or village whatever not with the votes ,confidence and future of generations..

Nuff said!
Health / Re: We Have Spent N31 Billion To Fight COVID-19 In Nigeria — Ahmed Idris by 6digitscomrade: 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dottore:
O gawd why are these people so heartlessly wicked. Do they actually belive that the nearly 200million a Nigerians are m0rons.
yes.. if not dey won’t present ororo and garri as incentives during elections..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG by 6digitscomrade: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/borrowing-to-subsidise-electricity-grossly-irresponsible-fg/

borrowing to fund already filled political pockets is heinous!!! Borrowing to pay bogus appointees and ambiguous ministers it’s callous!! Borrowing to fund the most expensive government in the world is grossly barbaric and a no brainier!

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes by 6digitscomrade: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=Aabheaven post=93487343]According to Forbes, Tyler Perry officially becomes a billionaire and it is a big thing in the black community because Tyler was formerly homeless and now is a self made billionaire pushing 100 percent his own content. He is truly an inspiration to am young people, keep being original and don't give up. Congrats Tyler perry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2020/09/01/from-poor-as-hell-to-billionaire-how-tyler-perry-changed-show-business-forever/
DescriptionTyler Perry is an American actor, writer, producer, and director. In 2011, Forbes listed him as the highest-paid man in entertainment, earning US$130 million between May 2010 and May 2011
Politics / Re: US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 3:39am On Aug 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Dumb rubbish are like a dozen for 1 kobo on NL.
vice-versa
Politics / Re: US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
For the first time in our history, we are getting a world class air force base with world class facilities, airfield hot cargo pad, perimeter and security fencing, munitions assembly and storage, small arms storage, a flight annex wing building for simulator training, airfield lighting, and various airfield apron, parking, hangar, and entry control point improvements.

This is part of the 12 A-29 Tucano package that we've already paid for.

fool!!!!! What will d sponsors get from U ? Ur sovereignty or land space? Now rethink and accept ur mediocrity in bad and good fate..
Celebrities / Re: Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States by 6digitscomrade: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2020
damiloladuke:
Popular Nigerian self-acclaimed relationship expert Joro Olumofin has written the US Department of States to deport blogger Tunde Ednut from America.

According to the love doctor, who was represented by his legal advises, Tunde Ednut is an illegal immigrant in the United States, whose Visa has since expired.

Joro Olumofin is seeking justice for an alleged publication made on him by the blogger, whom he accused of publishing false reports on his activities on social media.

https://lailasnews.com/deport-tunde-ednut-to-nigeria-joro-olumofin-writes-us-dept-of-states/
lol attention seeker seeking to see illegal immigrant..
Crime / Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by 6digitscomrade: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Samsimple:
she is a minor, so it's probably a criminal offence. But the police shooting the young man is just pure wickedness. May God save us from Nigeria police. Police is your friend undecided
lol@ minor
Crime / Re: Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State by 6digitscomrade: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Shanklee:
How can dis one be 19 angry
Person wey go be like 24 sad
because u av scary look like u are a crossbreed goblins doesn’t mean we all should I’m almost 40 and I still IDs to buy beers and spirits because I’m still passed as an underage.. eat good food and stop piling cash for mediocre buildings and cars u won’t drive or live in..u only live once and if lived rightly u won’t doubt people’s ages because they look not to ageing like stale potatoes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.