Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (41685 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / Conversation Between An Alpha Male And Entitled Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by vislabraye(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

PS: I'm not a redpiller and I'm not a feminist; I'm just human. Humans THINK.

If I take a lady to date, I insist on paying for our meals.
It's a normal thing to do. What you should have done is to tell her where you want to go.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Bananapill: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Since she asked for a date.

It's important you state it clearly you are going dutch.

Having stated this, it's up to her to decline to come.

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

While at it. It's expected that as the man, you pick up the the tab.

She is supposed to be moderate in her consumption.

In any case, you got it wrong.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Men don't need love but respect.

In any case, this sad campaign against women is pointless.

It's just juvenile and myopic.

You aren't forced to do relationships.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

They need to take a breather

When you ask someone out on a date, be ready to foot the bills. She should have also paid for the plate of rice and malt he ordered for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by lusid: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That hoe came to eat, know this and know Peace, the bitch have been watching too many romantic Nollywood movies grin she wanna practice what she's been learning on TV in real life, forgetting that you're the executive commissioner for the Redpill movement.. grin

I salute you, you're a real niggar

Those hoes ain't loyal so they're not worth my time and sweat.

Note; if you're a lady and you wanna come slide with a gee, make sure you keep it real to the bone or risk making a mockery of your sorry ass cuz most of you don't know how to conduct yourselves in public, for goodness sake it's a first date, at least act like the queen of England you pretend to be by your appearance, "Can you imagine she was even arguing because of rice and ice cream" grin a hungry ass hoe acting like queen Elizabeth, why didn't she pay for it then? Must you cause a scene in public cuz of common food...

Nigeria girls, Tueh!! They're just wired to food and material things... This mofos just be using dates to choose where they wanna eat their next meal, WTF

Y'all should grow the Bleep up, it's late already and we outside.
have you fúcked a girl after a date?
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Emmacy001: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:
We met on Facebook, exchanged numbers and few days down the line, she asked for a date.

Fine, I obliged, but she didn't know I'm always on Dutch mode when it comes to dates. LOL

So we got the place. A very expensive eatery. She was well-dressed but was all bleached - a big turn-off. I actually like light-skinned women, but not the bleached ones.

Okay, fine. She ordered a plate of rice, a bottle of champagne, a cup of ice-cream and three pieces of meat-pie. I began to wonder if we came for national eating competition. Anyhow sha, I ordered a plate of rice and a bottle of malt.

When it was time to pay, I paid for mine ONLY and told her to settle her bill. It led to an argument and all eyes were on us. I left the place and insisted she settled her debt.

A big lesson to all women out there. If you come across me, I won't pay a dime until you're my wife. Why should I act like I'm your husband when you aren't my wife?

And if you're a guy reading this: Spend what you're OK with and don't make yourself a fool. If you go broke tomorrow, you'll be forgotten.

You did absolutely well my brother..
Good lesson to others

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seanwilliam(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

A date, like I get it, is supposed to be a time for conservation and getting to know each other, not stuffing the face.

Women, child and pets gets to be loved and pampered. Men get to earn their keep. What a man truly deserves, any man deserves is respect.

Just stay in your lane.

I have seen women go through life transformation just to birth a life. I have seen the pains of pregnancy. A mother on her way to birth multiple kids, believe me, it ain't a freaking walk in the park.

I have seen pregnant women lose bone mass, blood, nutrients, get all lots of sicknesses at the time of gestation. How about the kicks from the babies.....

Women birth, nurture the world from the cradle to raising kids to preserving lives from the kitchen.

Men, I mean men 47 and above knows that the position of a mother should be respected.

These kids shooting their mouth about being alpha male and being a redpiller just need to grow up.

what does this have to do with going on a date?

6 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by sonofthunder: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

Remember she even initiated the date and dictated the venue

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Common sense and courtesy dictates that 1. You should have informed her first that you usually go dutch; 2. That you pay for the meal on the first date and 3. she does not eat as if she would be feeding her and her generation for that one date. Both of you are in the wrong here and should not have a 2nd date for humanity sakes.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Jman06(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Op, don't let anybody guilt trip you here. You did the right thing mahn. That lady invited you to the date and should be the one to clear the bills.

7 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Gandrova: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
ruffDiamond:
broke hungry bitchs supposed come with het OWN cash too ,don't you think? Simpson like you
Must you invite a lady if you don't have the Benjamin little kid ?cheesy
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by CheapHomes1: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

This! It's the responsible thing to do. Don't be a dickhead and ambush people with going dutch after you invite them out.

you obviously didnt read the story. who invited who out? why didnt the lady tell the guy that shes hungry and that she is going to eat like a glutton?

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dtygz: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

I think if you invite somebody out you should be responsible for the bills. You can't invite someone out and then go dutch on them without first informing them prior to having anything.

Another blind one, show us where he invited her for a date. Go read the post again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by samuelson06(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
The rule of splitting the bills dictates you should tell the other person in time before the date. In your case if you both had that discussion before hand and she still chose to act dumb then you did well my young Padawan. And if you invited her out without stating going dutch but pulled this then that's a bitch move, not what a true alpha or RP will do

If he had told her look, you'd have to pay for whatever you consume here, trust me, she wouldn't have gone that far. In fact, she wouldn't order beyond 1k, but she had the mentality that it's going to be 'sara.'

Trust me, women would never spend the way they force men to spend. Many times, they act act with evil intentions so you feel bad. I like the treatment the young gave her. Good for her.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Eyanbahose: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
This is great. Love it.

Anyway, when last did you use an oraimo ear buds?

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Medianna:
That 'i can't spend on a woman that's isn't my wife' is very wrong. Lines of an irresponsible man in the making.
Imagine during courtship you don't take care of her. In marriage it will be worse cuz you've subconsciously condition your mind not to meet her needs deliberately.
Though there is limit for everything.

You lie
A lady is different from a woman.
She is supposed to be working and taking care of her own needs.
A boyfriend is supposed to be dashing his babe any amount anytime he feels likes.

5 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Dtygz:

You kuku dun blind, show us where he invited her. undecided

Drop dead.
Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Amosaloud(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
@OP, I just have one question for you. How did she ask you out on a date?
Was it
A) When are you free, let me take you out?

OR

B) Won't you take me out?

They have different meanings o

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by uthlaw: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
keep quit mumu!

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by uthlaw: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a poor wretched simp turned Redpiller wannabe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so ordinary rice and ice cream is what u couldn't pay for and u are here already giving motivational advises grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these BJRAN (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) boys sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have one thing to tell you. GROW UP! grin grin grin grin
if she and her father not poor,she will not be eating like a glutton on every opportunity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
bonnyhope:

You disgraced that lady
In African culture, men pay the bills

Let us always stick to the tradition

so he should spend more than he budgeted ? When he was not the one that initiated the date.

You’re a certified simp

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Injera(f): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Just stay in your lane.

I am beginning to believe reasonable people exist on this forum

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Aguilar(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Godada:

Just stay in your lane.

What a load of crap. these leeches don't deserve any mercy. Be a savage when you're with them. If you decide to be soft On them. Then get ready to be broke

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by MNDY(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Ara21:

From what I read, the OP is still a small and broke boy. I blame those girls who date boys instead of real men.

You Nigerian girls with your own
different style of dating for a guy to
be spending on the girl as if she has
no parents or have no hands to work to
use her own money to take care of herself.
There is a reorientation going on.
Una eyes go clear very soon.
Relationship in other places is not how it is in Nigeria.
A boyfriend should be dashing his babe any amount
of money from time to time anytime he feels like.
As dem neva marry.

4 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by jojothaiv(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Babara1994:

I like the conclusion.

Anyway, you need not be either of those two to let people take you for granted though.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dtygz: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
quentin06:

Drop dead.

Blind dingbat.

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by kingthreat(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2022
jeff1607:

On a first date courtesy demands things are done in moderation because it more of holding a conversation than eating

Exactly, in my hey days a lady I met online came with her two hungry friends to eat my food. Silly me, I paid for all their food at Mr. Biggs. Hunger is a very bad thing.

3 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ObedOkoro: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Lolzzz... You will live long sire.

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Dtygz:

Blind dingbat.

You and your loafing friend need deliverance.

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by rex21: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
capetownboyz:
all this you quoted falls under marriage..what happened to being moderate with your orders..does she have to show case her glutony..such a distatse for a partner..ladies needs to read the room..you cant just lead a man on a date and take lead at the food on the table..

Guy, u deserve one cold bottle of beer. Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Dtygz: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2022
quentin06:

You and your loafing friend need deliverance.
Still doesn't change the fact that yoh blind af. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Sparrk007(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2022
NIGERIA GIRL MENTALITY DATE MEAN TO CHOP BELLE FULL THEN CARRY SOME TAKEAWAY TO FAMILY MEMBERS ATHOME

1 Like

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by ZINNYBANKS: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Konjiboii:
No he was right doing that ,most of these bitches wont spend 16k on spaghetti Bologna in a very expensive eatery
Why do you have that to act like that to a total stranger you're just getting to know ? That's an awful behavior she got what she deserve
I just hope she got cash on her if not bashiru no go wash plates pass her ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady by Coldie(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerian entitlement mentality is too much. In developed countries women pay their bills on dates by in Nigeria they want u to pay heaven and earth where the only price is them opening their legs for 15mins

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.